Always Him.

By xxfantasywriter23xx

Will she speak up about loving him? Will he force it out of her? Or will their love story remain untold? WA... More

Character Aesthetics.
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 41
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 42
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 43
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 44
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 45
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 46
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 47
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 48
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 49
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 50
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 51
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 52
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 53
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 54
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 55
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 56
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 57
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 58
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 59
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 60
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 61
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 62
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 63
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 64
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 65
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 66
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 67
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 68
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 69
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 70
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 71
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 72
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 73
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 74
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 75
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 76
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 77
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 2

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 33

13.5K 410 269
By xxfantasywriter23xx

"You motherfucker, you almost got me killed," Jace yells at me as we walk into Kimberly's house. 

"I've done that a  few times, you're gonna have to be more specific." 

"You told me Soph was pregnant, I told Myra and guess what, Soph's not fucking pregnant! I'm gonna get my ass whooped." he says and I chuckle as  the image of Myra chasing Jace with a slipper to beat his ass, flows into my mind. 

"That's what you get for gossiping Jace," I tell him and he rolls his eyes. The guy has a hell of a lot of attitude. 

"Where's Piper?" he asks. 

"Wherever wicked witches go to do spells on a Saturday night,"  I mumble looking around the decorated backyard. My eyes meet familiar brown ones and I take a look at Sophia, standing in a floral dress,  flashing her million-dollar smile. She's so fucking beautiful. 

"Man are you even listening to me?" Jace hits my shoulder and I almost fucking send him into the pool. 

"Yes, I am."  I lie. 

"No, you're looking at Soph.If only you looked at me like that." he holds his hands to his chest, pretending to be hurt. Dramatic ass. 

"Don't you have Kira for that." I mumble, taking a sip of my drink. 

"Yeah but, she isn't coming tonight." he says, in a sad expression. Being best friends with this asshole all my life and I've never heard him sad because of a girl not showing up to some party. 

"You're whipped." I mumble. 

"Oh I'm the whipped one? As if you didn't call  the front desk at Soph's building to find out if she's been leaving with security or not." Okay he has a point. 

"Fuck off." I mumble as Sophia walks up to us. 

"Hi guys!" she smiles and I flash her a small smile, she's fucking adorable. 

"Hey Soph." Jace says, clearly he's still down from Kira's absence. 

"Man cheer the fuck up," I tell him and Sophia elbows me. 

Where'd she learn that? 

"Kira's skipping this party too huh?" she asks him and he nods. 

"Aw, I'm sorry Jacey." she hugs him, how is she this fucking nice? 

"Are you willing to give up your fame for this girl?" I ask him and without thinking, he nods.

" Man you're down real bad." I laugh and Sophia glares at me, quickly stopping me. 

"But both of you have to compromise, she doesn't like this lifestyle, understandable. Be lowkey for now and  do stuff she likes." I tell him and he nods while Soph stares at me. 

"You're staring baby,"  I smirk.

"Baby yourself,"  she says walking away, blushing. 

I'm in love with her. 

"Axton!" Kimberly pulls me into a hug. But I just stand there, I don't do hugs. 

"Kimberly." I give her a nod. 

"Thank you for coming." she smiles and I nod. 

"No problem, congratulations on thirty years of acting." I tell her. 

"Thank you." she chuckles and I excuse myself before she can start any old stories. 

---

"Sophia, darling, stand next to your dad." My mom says as if he didn't cheat on her.  

Yup, my dad, he's here for and I quote after my mom 'public reasons.'  A shitty excuse. 

"I think I rather stand next to the garbage bin," I mumble standing behind Shyla. 

"Sophia behave!" My mom whisper yells and I roll my eyes.  

"Okay, say cheese!" the photographer yells. 

"Cheater!" I yell and my mom gasps as everyone else laughs. 

"Sophia! What kind of behaviour is this?" My dad says and I roll my eyes again. 

"What kind of behaviour is it to cheat on your wife and separate your family?" I ask him and he looks away from me, guilty. 

"At least I'm not being a slut and banging someone without protection," he says and crap it hurts.  Which father says that? 

"You're bringing this family nothing but shame, you little-" He's suddenly turned around and held by Axton. 

"Fucking finish that sentence, I dare you." He says through gritted teeth, gaining everyone's attention. 

"Axton son, don't waste your time for a bitc-" Axton's fist collides with his jaw and everyone gasps. 

"Axton!" his mom calls his name as he lands another punch onto my dad's face. 

"Don't you ever, say something like that  to her again, or I'll make sure you can't say anything at all. "  he tells my dad, who's whimpering in pain. Is it bad I think he deserves it? 

"Now fucking apologize." 

"No fucking way." he says and Axton drops him down, on his knees, in front of me. 

"I don't think you heard me, Xavier, apologize. Now." he says, sending a kick straight to my dad's back. 

"I- I'm sorry." he coughs between his words.  I pay no attention to him. 

"You son of a bitch, get out of my house. I'll see you at the lawyers." my mom  says and I'm a bit taken back. 

"Kimberly, darling let's talk- talk this out," he says getting up from the ground, shaking. 

"Don't you dare call me-" he grabs a bottle of champagne and aims it directly on me. 

What the actual fuck? 

The sound of glass shattering flows through the air, but I'm fine. So who did the bottle hit?

I lift my head up, seeing blood run down Axton's hand. 

Is he fucking mad? 

"Axton!" his mom calls out his name as I rush up to him. 

"Are you mad?" I ask him, taking his hand in mines. His knuckles are bruised from hitting my dad and his hand is grazed and glazed with blood from his hit with the bottle. 

"It's okay Eleanor,I'll take care of him." I tell her as Denzell pulls her into his arms. 

"You fucking asshole!" he yells, charging towards my dad. 

"Axton, stop, let him be! You're injured." 

"Son, you're trusting a hoe." my father says and I try to stop Axton but he pushes past me and lands a few more blows to dad's face. 

"Axton stop!" 

"Axton relax man." 

"Hit his face!" Myra yells and I glare at her. 

"Hit his flat ass!" Sebastian yells and I shift my glare onto him. 

"Axton!" I yell at him, pulling his hand away from my dad. 

"Would you just leave?" I ask my dad and he scowls at me. 

"Axton!" I yell again, this time successfully pulling him off my dad and pushing him behind me and I stand in the middle of them. 

"You should leave," I tell dad, still holding Axton back as Uncle Martin holds dad back. 

"You're ruining my life you little bitch!" he yells and Axton charges towards him. 

"Axton leave him!" I yell, pulling him through the  glass door, into the living room and most importantly away from dad. 

"Come on, let's go to my room." I tell him, dragging his hot ass up the stairs. Something about his hair being devilishly messy, blood dripping down his hand, he looked hot okay? 

"Let me go, that jackass is still alive!" he yells and I nearly slap him. 

"Calm down." 

"Calm down?" he scoffs. 

"Did you not hear what he said about you?" he asks me as I open my door, pushing him in and closing it. 

"Yes, I did." I tell him as we walk into my old bathroom. 

There's still a vanilla candle in here. Guess mom never moved it. 

"Sit on the counter," I tell him and he does that, mumbling on about how my dad should be bleeding through his eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266 23 27
"Can we talk?" I asked him. he nods. ----- This is about two best friends who were extremely close, they'd do anything for each other. No matter if...
1M 31.6K 42
They used to be inseparable as they grew up together. Now, she doesn't even want to look at his face, much less be in his presence. She had successfu...
6.9K 784 46
It didn't happen, but she has the pics, and he's in a fix. Romcom at its best, dear readers. Come on in :)
3 0 11
A young woman in her 20's gets laughed at a lot for living in a fairytale world, where she sees love in everything. she falls in love in a non so con...