Revealing Secrets [Intersex]...

由 LishaRiches

Valentine Dean had one hell of a past considering her blossoming future. She was a very successful woman in t... 更多

It's Perfect
In Denial
Wanted
Comfort
Discomfort
In Control
Blocked
Daydream
Realization
Torn
Unforgettable
Reminder
Patience
Confused
Celibate
Doubt
Games
Attached
Need
Ready
Tie
Everything
Beautiful Oblivion
Hope

The Plan

8.2K 297 28
由 LishaRiches

Valentine Dean - Two

          The most sad part about being 'Different' was that no one actually paid attention to you until they learned what made you Different.

                            14 Years ago
Valentine was never a steady child who stayed in one place. Her parents would always be on the move when financial situations became to hard. The longest she ever stayed anywhere was in late July right in the middle of Colorado. Her parents had finally found jobs around the neighborhood which meant Valentine wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Valentine slipped out of her bed one morning and did her normal morning routine. She didn't think anything of the morning because it was just like every other. Wake up, walk to the bathroom, brush your teeth, wash your face, shower up and get dressed before school. But this particular morning she felt weird down below. Her clothes were defiantly tighter around her thighs for some reason. So she thought maybe she was just gaining some weight over the night from the hefty meal her mother had cooked before she went to bed.

When she switched the light on in her bathroom what she saw in the mirror changed her life forever. Wide awake from sleep now, Valentine noticed how far her boxers had extended from her waist. As scared as she was of her own self and her own intense arousal Valentine didn't know a thing about erections or sex. At the time Valentine was only 14 years old. Well into her way for puberty and she didn't even notice it. She slowly peeled back her boxers from the crease of her pelvic skin and looked into what she could see. There it was connected to her skin as if it was apart of her, a thick, long piece of meat she called it, protruding into the middle of her boxers.

Valentine gulped a big mouth full of saliva back down her throat and looked into the mirror again. Slowly she inched down her boxers until it sprang free. It bobbed a few times up and down as it still stood up straight. Then she quickly pulled her t-shirt off to make sure this wasn't no dream. It wasn't. The C cups she had grew last summer were still attached to her chest perfectly. She remembered the day she had came home from camp and had asked her mom to take her bra shopping. Of course her mom did it happily, at least she'd have something to be in the girl section for.

Her mom had only told her once of why she'd be a different girl from all the other girls at school. The doctor had even mentioned that she'd have a different form from all the other girls. But what they didn't sign her up for was the face of puberty right in the smack of morning. Valentine put her sports bra and t-shirt back on. Once again her eyes were down at her member, she poked at it more than once until she wrapped her hand around it softly. She could feel the warmth of her hand engulfing her size. The hotness of her own flesh, stretched for the first time felt new. Then with a steady pace as if she already knew what to do with herself, Valentine begin to stroke the skin against its flesh back and forth for some time. The pleasure it gave was addictive as she continued, before she knew it her legs were bucking and her hand was unrhythmic to her own sex. The power inside her body grew and grew until she exploded right on her hand and counter.

After Valentine finished, she cleaned up her mess, stepped into the shower and never told anyone about what happened, not even her parents. She figured they already had a lot to deal with and she finally felt like this time their stay would be permanent. She didn't want to move again by telling them that their daughter had turned into the ultimate freak.

When her sex had finally went back to what it was before. She put her cup over that her mother had gave her 3 years ago to hide it from others. Then she proceeded to get dressed for school. She ran down the stairs, ate a few pieces of bacon, kissed her mom and dad goodbye and bolted out the door.

After three simple classes without any problems for what happened this morning Valentine knew she was in the clear. Halfway through the class she occupied the back like always scribbling on her notepad. Mrs. Iyan her Science teacher was a very nice looking woman but she never came to the back around the other kids. The two boys sitting next to her whispered about ways they'd fuck her if they could. They discussed her marriage status and her two perfect boobs bouncing in her bra every time she took the moment to sit down after explaining a new assignment. Valentine looked at both the boys for a second while they giggled about the teacher. She had never gave looking at any of her teacher's any thought so why look now? Maybe the curiosity of wanting to know what the big deal was. Either way it went, Valentine eyes were now on her Science teacher's chest.

Not even realizing how much damage it would cause Valentine lost herself in the image of this woman. Her grown English teacher turned into this sex demon for a moment. One Valentine knew she'd love more than anything. She daydreamed for far too long and that left her hard as a rock in the cup she had shielded over her sex. When she felt the cup shift from its place she momentarily broke the contact and looked down. Her eyes widened at the way her arousal had formed across her thigh. She quickly looked up before noticing the time, 5 minutes left then school would be over. She thanked time and space for making this the last class she'd ever see today or else she'd be in front of the room with a hard-on and no way to get rid of it. What a nice way to reveal yourself to the world! Valentine Dean had a penis and a rack on her chest.

Valentine pedaled as fast as she could home. Her bulging sex was now starting to get uncomfortable against her pants. Every time she'd bring her left leg up to pedal the tightness of her jeans would wrap around her thigh for support, but in this moment she didn't want any. She practically threw her bike in the yard, pushed the door open and stormed upstairs. "Hey honey! How was — the door was slammed shut and locked before she could hear her mom finish off that familiar sentence. She kicked her pants off before she pulled them down along with her fresh, now ruined boxers. There it was, hard as a rock again, her own personal dick. Downfall, the cup no longer did its job when she got too excited. Maybe she could tell her mother and she'd have a solution for this situation... or maybe they'd move again because of it.

Valentine grabbed her erect sex and begin to stroke it once again. After three powerful hand-beats Valentine sex gave in quickly. Semen leaked right into her other hand as her eyes closed from the intense feeling of letting go. She could do this all night if she could... but she couldn't. She had to tell someone even if the option was to leave. At least her parents would know that there daughter was having problems keeping it down then up.
________________________________
So........ Valentine never told her parents. She did many releases in the bathroom, on the counter, in the tub, on the toilet, while she brushed her teeth, even when she put on her shoes. Her arousal was starting to have a hard time staying down. It happened more frequently everyday she got ready for school. From the brush of her boxers to the breeze of the air conditioner around her room. Everything made her hard and she was starting to get sick of trying to relieve herself because of it. Her left hand was starting to cramp up from all the non-stop sessions between her and her dick.

One night from school, after she saw her parents navigate to their own bedroom Valentine opened her laptop. She occupied the same spot in bed and proceeded to pull her boxers down. For the 57th time in just a little over 3 weeks her erection emerged from her boxers. She pulled her bra free from her chest and relaxed as the sex movie started.

Only 3 minutes in and Valentine's hard nipples stared into the air. The attention on her body could feed a billion eyes. Her hard erection stood straight up for the regular night-time routine. 30 minutes into the video Valentine begins to move her hand up and down her shaft while the other fondled on one of her hard nipples. She could feel the passionate build-up inside her veins as she reached her climax even closer. The woman moaned louder and louder, and for the first time Valentine felt as if she was there giving this woman the time of her life instead of this man she was having sex with. She wanted to feel what that man didn't deserve, she wanted to make love to this woman until her legs shook.. until her body croaked even further into the bed they fucked on. If she could only feel — "Are you up swee— Oh my god!" Her mother exclaimed loudly. She quickly looked away and Valentine bolted for her cover to hide her erection from her own mother.

Not even a word as said after. All her mother did was walk right out of the room and never returned. That night Valentine never released the tension... now she had other problems to tend to.. she was sure now she wouldn't get an erection anytime soon again.

When morning arrived Valentine didn't have a erection to deal with she barely wanted to deal with today. That morning she sat on her bed contemplating how she'd face her mother after last night. What would she say to her? How could she avoid this talk? And what would her mother do now that she knew the truth?

As unknown and scared it sounded Valentine had to go downstairs one way or another. Today was Friday, so she couldn't just lock herself in the room until Monday. So she swung her backpack over her shoulder and proceeded to walk as slow as she could down each step. Her heart ran in her chest so fast that she was afraid it would run away from her. Her mother and father both occupied the dinning room table in silence. What could be more scarier than silence? Disappearance.
________________________________
Valentine had occupied the dinning room table after her mother had told her to sit down. Clearly she didn't have school today either because her mother had called the principal and told him she wasn't feeling well. So she took the backpack off her back and sat it carefully on the floor. From the quiet eye contact to the embarrassing looks from her mother Valentine didn't know what to say. Should she cry? Or leave? Should she run away?

"Me and your father have something to tell you" Her mother begin. The shock in Valentine's eyes other than for her own self made her parents nervous. What could they possibly tell her? That was a freak? Or worse they'd be moving again because of it? Her father looked into her eyes and for once Valentine could see the guilt hiding behind his dark brown orbs. The nervousness of her parents was now starting to scare her. Was she dying? "When you were just a baby, still in your mother's womb to find out the sex about you the doctor told us that you were a boy" Her father begin. A boy? "But as time went on with my pregnancy your body wasn't devolving how a boys private area should have. You had the form of a girls private area just with a bigger bead down below. The doctor said that it was perfectly normal. That most girls don't form their privates properly until the end of the second trimester" Her mother interrupts. "We waited patiently on a change that you were a girl or a boy. But the doctors couldn't identify your sexual orientation. So they told us to wait until you were born so that they could see if you had any malfunctions" Her dad jumps back in. "So when we had you the doctors declared you as a girl. Which you are on the inside, you have the hormone count of a girl, you had ovaries inside for a girl, but, — Her father looks at her mother "But you had a set of testicular organs also" Her father explained. Valentine's heart was beating faster and faster as she listened to her parents explanation. So they knew she was a freak?

At the time we both thought you wouldn't have any functioning sexual organs. The ovaries had to be removed because you had no vaginal opening to produce anything for it. But we kept your testicular organs because they were developed. We were told that if we signed to remove them that you might not have a normal life next to a stall from male or female. When you were little your organs had finally formed into one and when we took you to the doctor it was confirmed that you had functional testies — "Which means you can produce Sperm, The doctor told us that it might be complicated for you to get aroused because of the confusing sides to the coin. Your case was just as rare as 200 others with different but similar stories. "When you turned 12 for another check-up for this condition. Condition? "It's not a condition, It's just different" Her father jumps in before giving her mother the eye to apologize. "When the doctor checked up on you sweetie he told us that their would be a high chance that you would not be able to have sex, you wouldn't bare children to another woman and you wouldn't experience what it feels like to hit puberty" Her mother continued. "So you guys knew I was a freak and didn't tell me?" Valentine questions her parents in wielding tears. "You're not a freak Valentine. Your just a unique person with very different attributes. No one, No one should make you feel different" Her father told her. His big brown eyes looked into her own and she could see the sadness in his eyes. She wished they had told her sooner, then maybe she wouldn't have to hide who she truly was from them.

"Your mother told me that she uh.. — Her father looked at her mother skeptically before continuing — She saw you in the room handling your business" Her father said. She felt so embarrassed right now. Her own mother saw her dick in her hands, jacking off to some damn porn for the night. She knew she'd get caught some day, she just wished it wasn't today. She was such a damn freak! "It's perfectly normal. Normal? You are obviously going through the stages of puberty. During those times we experience things that are quite embarrassing. Even women who are born with vaginas go through the same thing even if we can't see it like... we can see ours" Her father tries to explain. Valentine slumps in her chair and throws her hands over her face. "I'm such a freak dad! I feel like one! I mean really? All the girls around me look normal, they don't have this problem they I have. I have a penis dad! Not a small one at that, it follows me everywhere. How could this be normal?

Both of her parents could see the pain in Valentine's eyes as she explained her troubles. "Valentine, sweetie. We both love you so much and we know how difficult it is for you to carry something that others don't have to deal with. I'm sorry that we can't do anything to stop this from happening to you" Her mother explains. "When I was younger I went through the same problem as a boy. Everything was arousing to me. Even the bus stop sign that looked more like a circle than a ass" He joked. Valentine smiled a bit and listened to her fathers troubles.

When he finished Valentine didn't feel so alone. Her father had told her that as she got older it would become much harder to hide her sex. She'd have to invest into a bigger cup as she got older if she wanted to keep it hidden from the world, but even then she wouldn't be able to hide it when she got hard.
Better to start now if she were to keep this Identity hidden for as long as she could handle it.
________________________________
Over the course of three years Valentine grew into her chest and pelvic area. She had to up her sports bra size and her cup size for her member down below. Puberty really took a toll on her appearance. Her feminine features turned men heads faster than she could walk into the school for the day. She was a beautiful girl and everyone wanted a taste of Valentine Dean.

Senior year was starting to look like a curious one. Valentine never dated anyone, never kissed anyone and never had sex. She was a little over 16 when the started thinking about what it would be like to be with a woman. Of course she watched her porn ever-so-often, but now, after three full years of screen sex, Valentine wanted the real thing.

One day Valentine went to a party that one of the most popular girl's from school had invited her to. For once she was actually glad to get out of the house other than camping to watch more internet porn or worse, homework. Late that night Valentine pulled up on her bike and proceeded to walk inside a strangers home. The party was loud and packed from the looks of it. When she entered inside one of the popular girl's smiled her way before waving her over to their private area. Of course they had asked someone else to get up so that she could sit down. That person walked away without a stitch of anger over his face. Chloe was her name and she was gorgeous just like all the other girls sitting in the private booth away from a hefty crowd. Chloe didn't let her smile falter for one moment as she stared into Valentine's eyes. "Wanna go upstairs?" She asked. Valentine could hear her heart pace in her chest.... A girl was asking her to go upstairs...

Chloe led them away from the crowd which turned out to be a very big, girly bedroom. She sat on the bed while continuing to roam up Valentine's frame. "Why don't you sit next to me" The girl had insisted. Valentine looked at this girl nervously and complied with her rules. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" She asked. Valentine blinked with anxiety while her head shook with a no. This was happening.. "Do you wanna try?" Chloe asked her again - "Okay" valentine whispered.

"Just relax and let it take over" Chloe informed. Valentine breathing begin to quicken as Chloe came closer second by second. Soon enough her lips were on Valentine's. They were soft, wet and warm as they danced with Valentine's own. After 4 minutes of kissing non-stop Valentine could feel her herself rising in her pants. The cup she had purchased months ago was doing its job at hiding her sex, but she knew soon enough Chloe would want more. What would she say to her when she wanted to go down on her and find out that she had a dick instead of a vagina.

After another 3 minutes of kissing non-stop the session begin to crush Valentine with a heavy warmth brewing for more. Chloe begin to moan in her mouth while they kissed uncontrollably and it turned out to be the most sexiest thing. It wasn't the best kiss but it set the mood for more. Just after Chloe laid Valentine back and swung her leg over her lap, straddling began. Valentine could feel Chloe's hot skin marinating into her sweaty palms even as she caressed her exposed sides. "I need you to go down on me and I promise I'll do the same for you" Chloe told her. Valentine broke their kiss and looked into her eyes. The intense arousal from another woman's sex sliding down over her own made the cup she had on feel uncomfortable. As much as she should've spoke up or said no to Chloe.. Valentine couldn't resist her when she wanted her just as much now. Chloe looked down on her and smiled a small smile before pulling her shirt over her head. "Don't be scared. I promise I'm not here to pop any cherry's" She joked. Ohhhhh... If she only knew.

As soon as Chloe climbed off Valentine's lap, Valentine heart begin to thunder in her chest a thousand miles a hour. "Wait... I-I'm not ready" Valentine stuttered as Chloe pulled her clothes off her body. "I'll be gentle" Chloe tried to remind her. Valentine looked at her scared to death. She figured that once she find out the truth she'd run away. Hopefully not to a crowd of high school kids who were currently partying their asses off downstairs. Maybe she should run the hell away and save herself a trip down ruined lane. Chloe practically pulled her bra off, exposed her breast to Valentine's eyes confidently. Not even a second in and Chloe pulls her panties off. Valentine couldn't have been breathing any harder than she was right now. Fuck... She was perfect. Her petite breast shined into the moonlight light when she climbed back over Valentine's dressed up body. "Take your shirt off. We can go slow" Chloe told her.

Valentine slowly removed her T-Shirt and bra to Chloe, who surprisingly started to lick and suck around her nipples without asking to. Once again Valentine felt her erection grow to a beating hard. She clenched the bed sheets as Chloe rocked her pelvic area against her crotch. Without consent Chloe begin to un-zip Valentine's pants impatiently as if she couldn't wait to get Valentine on her side. Valentine caught her just in time and stopped her. Chloe looked up at her and asked her what was wrong. "I don't think we should be doing this... I'm not ready" Valentine told her. "Are you sure?" Chloe taunted her.

Valentine looked down at Chloe's hands gripping against the waist band of her jeans. "I'm different, Once you see me please don't run away" Valentine pleaded. Chloe nodded acceptingly and went a bit slower to revealing what Valentine had said was so different.

Chloe finally got her jeans to her ankles before she noticed the cup Valentine had inside her boxers. Chloe's eyes looked up at her curiously when she tugged against her boxers and pulled them slowly down. The cup fell over instantly and her erection stood up in between herself and Chloe. Chloe almost backed up when it came bulging from the cup. She was going to run... Valentine prepared herself to gather up her clothes and bolt out of this room faster than a jet. The last thing she needed was some girl screaming for help to get away from Valentine the freak.

Chloe didn't run, she acted quickly by climbing her way back onto Valentine's lap. Once again her heart begin to hammer inside her chest when Chloe slid her soft hands across her shaft. She could feel the warmth and command of someone else's need for her from their own hand. When Chloe didn't say anything Valentine started to question if she was okay. "Please don't talk. I've never fucked a chick with a dick" She said. Valentine kept her mouth shut this time but the pressure of this woman squeezing around her hard shaft as she pushed her own frame down gracefully shocked her. Chloe moaned into the air when she took in the length of Valentine. More than comfortable now, Chloe grips ahold of Valentine's breast in her hands and continued to push her frame slowly back and forth on Valentine's full sex. "Fuck your so hot! — Valentine noticed the faces of sex written all over Chloe's expression. She was close to climaxing. Valentine felt every ripple, squeeze and pull inside the warmth of Chloe's wet home. She couldn't help but moan out the pleasure of how it all felt right over her hard member. Chloe continued to ride, and ride and ride until her moans picked up through the roof as she squeezed down over Valentine's sex. Valentine groaned and moaned even harder while she witnessed the pressure of this girl's walls clamping down on her. What was about to happen? Chloe confined herself over Valentine's sex as her head fell back with a mouth wide open for attention. After her second climax Valentine couldn't hold back any longer. Just 13 minutes of pure non-stop sex Valentine begin to feel herself bracing for an explosion right into Chloe's pussy. Could she get women pregnant.

"Can you get pregnant?" She asked her suddenly. Chloe nodded and immediately Valentine lifted her from her lap, turned around and released right on her chest. Valentine felt the wash of embarrassment immediately but the girl smiled before scooping some off her breast and into her mouth. Valentine smiled nervously while she watched in amazement.
________________________________
In a 3 month span her and Chloe continued to sneak around for sex. Where ever they could find to release themselves they were there. Under the bleachers during a game, over the counter in a empty classroom, in the janitors closet, in a locked bathroom, outside behind the chemistry class, in the locker room, in a empty school bus, In her own bedroom when her parents were gone, in the backyard behind the house. Chloe Winston was addicted to Valentine Dean. Every day she'd text that she needed her again, that she wanted to feel her hard dick inside her crying pussy. Valentine would read those types of messages over and over in class. Then she'd get hard and have to excuse herself almost instantly, she'd text Chloe to make an excuse to leave class and they'd both end up somewhere they shouldn't have been. This time Chloe sped them both over to another empty classroom. She made sure the door was locked and begin to undress herself. "I can't stop thinking about you... She said. Valentine nervously backed up into a close desk away from the window. "Show me your body, I need to see it" She requested.

Valentine complied with the removal of her sports bra and let her natural breast fall against her chest. Chloe watched like she wanted to ravish her instead of please her own aching body. Before Valentine knew it Chloe had her mouth wrapped around one of her hard nipples. She teased the skin on her body before trailing her hand down to Valentine's jeans. With just one hand Chloe unbuckles and unzips Valentine's pants. As much sex as they had it didn't surprise Valentine how fast she was able to remove any clothes off her body. Chloe removed her mouth from her exposed breast and begin to trail down to her pelvic area. She looked up as the heat radiated off her frame right into her desirable eyes. With just one tug Chloe pulls her pants and boxers down. Like always Valentine's thick member bobbed from from the cup. Chloe hands fondled around her breast once more, teasing her her member to throb with attention.

For the first time in all their sexual encounters Valentine took control. Her hands were pressed into Chloe's soft backside comfortably prior to her leaking sex screaming to enter Chloe's warm hole. Valentine pushed Chloe's wet, pink flesh along her length until her small pants started to turn into moans. "You have the most perfect tits. I swear I can hold them all day" Chloe told softly while she accepted the rock of her hips along Valentine's erect member. Every now and then Chloe would gather onto her tip-toes trying to get her hard, leaking sex inside her home. Valentine didn't comply when she witnessed the whimpering sorrow hiding behind Chloe's orbs. She pleaded with a closed mouth once more and finally... Valentine leaned into the face of a close desk and pushed Chloe down onto her. Her hot gaping hole felt even more wet than she had ever noticed before. Chloe took control aggressively, pounding her body to the deep end of Valentine's balls as if she desperately needed her more than she had led on. If anything the desk wasn't keeping up with the support so Valentine picked up Chloe and laid on-top of it. This woman acted out uncontrollably as soon as Valentine laid back and soon enough forgot where she was.

She pressed down on Valentine's chest like she owned her even as she gathered momentum to ride even faster. Valentine felt helpless when Chloe took every ounce of pleasure from her body. She defiantly couldn't stop the feeling from taking over which forced a early release to explode from her own member. Fuck Valentine said out-loud while she closed her eyes shut and let the sexual pleasure wash over her body. Then she came, and Chloe Winston continued even after she felt her cum right inside her walls. Valentine could believe it herself, she couldn't think as that pleasure rippled down to her feet while she released. Chloe came to a hard stop after and clenched her whole gushing wetness around Valentine. 15 minutes, 3 orgasms from Chloe and 1 full one from Valentine... It was a record.

"Uhhmmm" Valentine's entire smile left her face immediately when her head swung around to a teacher and a class of kids. They watched in disbelief at what just happened and for the first time... Valentine Dean felt like a freak. The plan was to fuck unnoticed... but, now she was fucked and noticed. Her life was ruined.
________________________________
For 6 full months the entire school-body bullied and tortured Valentine for being different. Every corner she'd turn, a head from a classmate would look at her in envy or lust. She felt like a object of destruction to the both of them in two opposite ways. Chloe never talked to her again after that, It hurt. Then she got suspended, her parents found out and considered moving again. Yet, this time Valentine was older so they told her to make a choice. Either she stay and accept the consequences of her truth or run from it to protect herself. She stayed.

For the last year of high-school Valentine felt like an outsider. No one wanted to talk to her, or become her friend. Chloe ignored her at all cost because of it and that made existing even harder. Her old friends put on smiles that meant only one thing Chloe had used her for, so she promised she'd only fuck who she wanted. She'd never let another woman take control of her again and that was the plan.....
________________________________
Cheers to the second chapter!! :) Welcome to the ending of this chapter. What did you guys think? If you loved it then please don't be afraid to leave any comments or suggestions down below. Rate away if your enjoying the series and Thank you so much for taking the time out to read another chapter of mines! I'll see you guys next time!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

508K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
Collide✔️ 由 Aimée

青少年小说

21.8K 753 38
Highest ranking #1 in utopia -•- "It's about how your hips move," the hand that sits on my waist finds my hip, his fingertips trailing lightly along...
7.8K 133 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...