The Pleasure House

By QtPie321

A long time ago, in 1869, a couple lived in a beautiful home in a deserted farmland where they couldn't be he... More

The Pleasure House
Prologue
•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?
2//Bye Felicia
3//Fag!
4//Thinking Out Loud
5//The Deal
6//Veins and a Steamy Dream
7//No Exit
8//I Fucking Hate You... But I Love You
9//Who the Fuck Invited You?
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT
10//Get the Fuck Out William!
11//Movie Day
Author's Note
13//Happy 169th Anniversary
14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer
15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT*
NOTE
•Part 2• 16//Desperate
17//That's Not Real Love
18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy
19//What?
20//Surprise Muthafucka
21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable
•Part 3• 22//Save Me!
AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT
23//Calling Mr. Stupidity
24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"
25//Resisting Temptations
26//A Visit From the Demon
27//Too Late
28//24 Hours
29//Lifted
Hip Deep in that Pepto
Updateeeeeeee
Sexual Healing

12//I Ain't No Pushova!

10.8K 283 9
By QtPie321

So me and EhlieHerondale were chatting it up and then she asked me how did I think of a story like this. You guys, let me just say that I have a weird ass brain. I come up with the craziest things in the world and half of them I can't really explain. Trust me, I have more where that came from! I usually just let them out on stories so be warned! Enjoy the chappie! (Thanks EhlieHerondale for the support!)

Chapter 12//

I walked ---more like ran---out of the theatre once the movie was over. Two reasons why: 1. I was ready to go and 2. Donovan had made me both angry and embarrassed.

Why? Because he actually fingered me while the movie was playing! I didn't even agree with what he did either. After I hit my orgasm, I came back to reality. What he did to me was just plain wrong and selfish! He didn't even ask for my permission. All he did was threaten me then suddenly, his large, rough hand were in my pants! Ugh!

I scurried to Stacy's car and waited patiently for her and the guys to get here. I wasn't ready to face Donovan.

Just ignore him...

Ignoring him seemed like a pretty good idea. I watched as Stacy, Ryan, and Donovan came up to me.

"You were real quick to scurry off, hun. What's the matter?"

Without even thinking, me and Donovan locked eyes. He stayed emotionless as he intensely stared at me.

Quickly converting my eyes back to Stacy, I shrugged. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just... tired. I don't think I can go to the mall."

At this state, I couldn't care less about the mall. I really just wanted to go home and curl up in a dark place.

"Awww, why? Why are you acting all strange?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I guess the movie just bummed me out."

"Oh..." As I watched Stacy's once happy face convert to a sad face, my heart crushed in a million pieces.

I feel like ever since you two got engaged, it's not the same anymore...

I remember when Stacy and I got into an argument about that. I promised her we'll still be able to hang out. But I feel like I'm breaking that promise...

Suddenly, my blood started to boil. This is all Donovan's fault. Or William's fault. Either one, I really didn't care right now. Donovan turned me into this girl who isolates herself from society. He made me turn into this vulnerable girl who can't stand against him. He made me believe that he actually loved me.

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. I know that I'm better than this. I know the girl who was inside me this whole time before I actually had some sort of feelings for Donovan. I was strong and I wasn't scared to say what I had to say. I wasn't scared to fight. For what's right for me.

I'm not letting some faggot control my life... I will never catch feelings.

The old me was slowly coming together. It was like little itty bitty pieces, but it was still progressing. Becoming more stronger. More powerful...

"You know what; forget it. We are going to the mall and buying the whole Charolette Russe store! C'mon!"

I snatched Stacy's car keys that she was holding in her hands and opened the car doors. Stacy's sad face changed into something that warmed my heart. Stacy and I got into the car happily with Donovan and Ryan hopping along.

As Stacy drove to the mall, I felt a presence eye raping me, but I chose to just ignore it. I was really not in the mood to talk to @fagface123. Instead of giving Donovan attention, I sung to the song that was playing on the radio all the way to the mall.

"What kind of love just stays the same?
What kind of love don't die alone?
What kind of love would take this long?
What kind of love don't make you old?"
////

"Do you like this dress?"

"Are you kidding me? We're in the old women's section."

Stacy rolled her eyes. "Well Grandma will be rockin' this shit better than you..."

I gasped. "Oh my God, I have an idea!"

"What?"

"Let's play truth or dare!"

"Hell no! You remember the last time we played truth or dare?"

"No, what happened?"

"You dared me to say to a guy,'I want yo balls to smack on my face and then I wanna fart in yo mouth,' and I would not stop being followed by that man ever since!"

I giggled. "That boy was weird. He looked like the guy to actually like that shit."

Me and Stacy busted out laughing and we held our stomachs.

"You make me say the dirtiest stuff to guys!"

"They're just guys. Nothing more... nothing special..."

Stacy stared at me for a moment. "You know, you never told me why you don't like guys."

I shrugged. "It's nothing really. I just don't like them. How they just present themselves and how they always have those childish smirks on their face that says that they think they can do anything."

"Not all boys are like that." Stacy protested. "You haven't met real guys before."

"I guess I haven't. But for right now, I still think they are douches."

Stacy ranked my body slowly and I started to blush. "What? Is there something on me?"

"Why do you always hide yourself, Caira?"

Déjà vu hit me real bad.

"Why do you hide your attractiveness, Caira?"

Donovan's words hit me even harder. Why the Hell am I getting flashbacks?

"W-What do you mean?" I'm going to just play it off like I don't know what the hell she's talking about.

"Like I've noticed that you have a wardrobe full of hoodies and sweatshirts. I mean, do you masturbuate to them everyday or do you really love them that much?"

I blushed furiously. "No! I just---"

"You don't want to cause too my attention. Now I see. Because you and I both know damn well what's hidden in that sweatshirt and it's not just those d-sized breasts..."

"Stacy!" I squeaked, hoping no one heard that.

"You know it's true! I just don't understand why you wouldn't show your perfectly good body..."

"I don't have one---"

"Oh shut up! Anyone would die for a body like your's!"

"Can we please just stop talking about this..."

Stacy sighed. "I guess for right now, but don't think we are not going to have this discussion again, missy!"

"Whatever."

Stacy and I walked away from the clothing and decided to just walk around.

"So did you and Donovan really have sex?"

I sighed. Donovan was not the person I wanted on my mind right now. "I'm still a virgin. He just... uhm... did something to me while I was asleep..."

Stacy gasped. "Oh my Lord, Donovan's the real MVP! He did something to you while you were sleeping?! I bet that made you change your negative thoughts about boys, huh?"

"Not exactly... I now think they are selfish. He didn't even ask for my permission and I was peacefully asleep! I hate them even more..."

"Girl, if you gave back vocal feedback, then I don't think you should be talking..." Now I was embarrassed.

"W-What?! W-Who said I actually e-enjoyed that?!"

"Those stuttering beg a differ, you slut! Oh you poor thing... you don't even understand how Donovan makes you feel."

"I-I don't like him! He's just another guy that I don't like!"

I don't like Donovan nor do I love him. I hate him with a deep passion and he would never ever break that!

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I will."

I huffed and quickened my pace when I saw the food court.

"I'm getting something to eat... alone."

"No, come back!"

I looked behind me and stuck my tongue at Stacy. Suddenly, I was bumped into an unknown object and a loud hiss escaped my mouth. Before I could fall flat on my ass, arms gripped my waist.

"Watch where you're going you fa-"

I looked up to see those green dark orbs staring at mine.

"Oh... it's you." Was all I said.

"And me!" Ryan said behind Donovan's shoulder.

I waved at Ryan and gave my attention back to Donovan.

"Did you buy something?" His deep voice rang in my ears.

"No... did you?"

"Yeah... but it's not for me."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It's for you."

He lifted up a tiny plastic bag that was hanging from his finger.

"O-Oh... you didn't have to get me anything." I said, gulping.

"It's just a little something I got you. I saw it and thought of you."

"You really didn't have to... I didn't even give you anything back in return."

"I really wanted to get it for you."

He stretched his arm out to me with the small bag in his hand.

I laughed nervously. "Look, you really, really don't understand how uncomfortable it is when someone gives you something but you don't have something to give them back in return. It's very overwhelming..."

He narrowed his eyes on me, making me feel awkward.

"Please take it back..." I whispered.

"It's really expensive actually. It's costs $599.99---"

"What the hell, Donovan, are you insane?! You wasted money just to get something for me?!"

"Money means nothing to me, Caira. It was my own choice to get you something. Just take it as a gift of love... from me... please?"

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. Let me see the receipt first."

He laughed. "I'm not stupid, now, see what I got you."

I half-screamed and snatched the bag out of his hand. I shoved my hand inside the bag and I felt some type of fabric skim my fingertips. I grabbed the object and it revealed a silver box.

"I hate you..." I grumbled to Donovan, opening the lid.

"I love you more." He growled roughly, making me shiver in delight at how he said he loved me.

Snap out of it, Caira! You don't love these hoes!

I took the tiny paper out that was covering my 'gift' slowly. When the papers were all out, I looked, amazed, at the tiny bracelet that was in the box. Slowly lifting it out of the box, I admired the glistening diamonds that was on the bracelet.

"It's so beautiful..." I whispered, dazed.

"Just like you..."

I quickly looked up at Donovan to see him staring deeply into my eyes.

"They reminded me of you... so beautiful and bright..."

My lips parted and I felt light-headed as his words swarm around my head.

"Well, you're actually more beautiful than the whole diamonds in that store..."

"If you're telling me you don't like him..." Stacy whispered in my ear, "that is the most bullshit I ever heard in a looooong time!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 24.3K 38
Book #2 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #2 in Graphic 2022 #1 in Sexualtension 2023 #1 in Wealthy 2022 #1 in Therapy 2022...
175K 6.7K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...
789K 14.8K 35
He's beamed you onto his ship. What terrible sexual experiments will he perform on you? And will you get home intact? Abducted from your bed, you're...
28 7 4
Orien the boy met a broken soul that's all there is in this story. 15 years old teen boy Orien who just lost his father had to move houses due to so...