The Slime Princess

By SWhoPG

After the Battle with the Orc Lord, Great Sage Told Rimuru that there's a Parasitic Spirit inside him and it... More

Chapter 1: Born
Chapter 2: The name you gave
Chapter 3: a Peaceful day?
A really important Message
Chapter 4: Hero King
Chapter 5: Incoming Catastrophe
Chapter 6: The Visitors
-EX-Chapter 1: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach
Chapter 7: Joyous Winter
Chapter 8: Mindless Catastrophe Part 1
Chapter 9: Mindless Catastrophe Part 2
Announcement and Random Pics
Chapter 10: a Sense of Longing
-EX-Chapter 2: Inside a Certain Slime's Stomach 2
Chapter 11: Little Wanderer
Chapter 12: Stalking my Mom into the Spirit's Home
-EX-Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 13: New Friends
Chapter 14: that time i got enrolled into another world academy
Chapter 15: Outdoor Training
Chapter 16: Outdoor Training Part 2
-EX-Chapter 4: Holiday at Ingrassia!
Chapter 17: Country visit shenanigans
Chapter 18: Hindrance
Chapter 19: Return to Tempest...
Chapter 20: Those who fought behind the line
Chapter 21: Flower shall Blooms once again
Chapter 22: Renata

-EX-Chapter 5: Diffrent Places, Same Time

1.5K 70 25
By SWhoPG

[I have some spare time and i was thinking of writing the last extra chapter on this book. I promise this is the last one! ENJOY!!]

The night is cold in Ingrassia, people are celebrating tonights snow. I'm Lylas Tempest, its been a year and half since i was born into this world.

i keep thinking, will i be able to live a normal life in this world? Why do i don't miss my previous life?

Memories of my previous life itself was still a blur, i can't remember all of it, all of my memories are either stuck somewhere or will never return.

What happened to my previous life self? I haven't met her in a while, i always tried to sleep and tried to contact her, but it always fails.

I ended up with uncle Veldora and Uncle ifrit again everytime i tried to sleep, well in the end i enjoyed talking with them.

Uncle Veldora is quite careless, and Uncle ifrit is like a friend that will always be there for you, regardless your situations.

He's the one who's been accompanying Uncle Veldora, i decided to call Ifrit Uncle too for some reason, and he totally don't mind it at all...

[Note: Ifrit refused but Lylas forced him]

Snow has fallen at Ingrassia few hours ago, everyone are enjoying this winter, and this is my second winter in this world, my life has been very lively after going to Ingrassia.

I have new friends, having some adventure with them and getting chased by our Teachers for problems we do.

Im glancing at the window and looked at the snow falling, everyone else are currently dipping their hot Chocolates and eating cookies.

Wait, cookies!!

I rushed towards the tables and starts eating the cookies, uwaah! these are as delicious as the one Shuna-san's made, i love it.

They all laughed seeing my delighted expression after trying the cookies, i didn't mind, as long as i can eat my cookies in peace.

I drank the hot Chocolates and they're really sweet and warm, i asked Great Sage to lower my {Heat Resistance} so i can feel some warmth.

"Ahh..."

"Hey, there's still more of those if you want" mom said while pointing at the cookies i ate.

My eyes were sparkling and she shoved a jar of cookies with Yoshida-san logo on it. Aha, i knew It was Yoshida-san's cookies!

I continued by eating the cookies. While eating it i keep wondering, how's everyone doing back in Tempest right now...

[Tempest]

Snows are piling the streets and everyone are inside their houses celebrating the second snowfall in Tempest with their families.

The Kijins are celebrating inside Hakurou's house, while outside we can see a certain goblin is forced to stand at a pole while getting a glare from the Grey haired kijin, and below him, Hakurou's Bonsais are placed below him.

"M-Master, can you at least let me go for now -T-Tsu!"

"That's your punishment for escaping training this whole week"

Hakurou's words sent shivers down Gobta's spine.

"And thats why you shouldn't skip your training Gobta"

Rigur suddenly showed up.

"Ah, Rigur, you should join us" Benimaru suggested

"No thanks, im just here to pick up this troublemaker"

Hearing Rigur's word Gobta cried in relief and he yelled "Thank you Rigur, you saved me -tsu!"

"Well, you must promise to never avoid training again"

"I can't promise that -tsu" Gobta said while holding his chin.

"On the second thoughts, maybe you should stay there" Rigur said and he left Gobta.

"W-Wait, I PROMISE -TSU, I PROMISE!!!"

"Sorry for interrupting you master" Rigur said while bowing

"Ho, ho, it doesn't matter, are you sure you don't want to join?"

"No thanks, father is waiting at home with the other"

"Too bad, see you tomorrow then"

"You too, Master"

With that, Rigur left the place, Leaving Gobta suffering from his punishment...

[Veldora's Cafe]

Meanwhile, inside Veldora's cafe, a certain Dragonewt is currently overworking himself even though its time for him to hibernate.

"Gabiru-sama you should get rest now" said one of Gabiru's friends.

"Huh, wha? Noouu i doon't waant to Sleep..."

They stared at eachother thinking of a plan to make Gabiru fall asleep.

"Maybe we could sing for him?"

They liked the idea and decided to sing a song to make gabiru fall asleep

Meanwhile, a certain Dwarf is currently trying to get some rest after finishing his work.

Then...

He woke up from the loud sounds the Dragonewts are making and burst trough the door with red eyes.

"Don't you see im trying to get some... Sleep"

"Aha-ha V-Vesta-dono, we're just trying to make Gabiru-sama asleep" said one of the Dragonewts

"What... Are you... Guys saying..." Gabiru said while holding a pot.

Vesta hold his chin, and starts to think of something...

*Ding!*

He gets inside his room and searched for something, aand he found it! The Sleeping pills that has been sealed for good by Rimuru!

But he still curious though with why Rimuru want it to be sealed just because it was too strong. To this day, he still hasn't got the answer yet...

And now, he will...

Through Gabiru...

He opened his door and gave 2 pills to one of the Dragonewts.

"Give this to Gabiru-dono, and after he swallowed it, made him drink a glass of water"

"Got it, vesta-dono!!" Then, the Dragonewts give the pills to gabiru, and made him drink some water.

He fell asleep quickly...

The Dragonewts, placed gabiru on a bed and let him sleep in peace.

Meanwhile...

Vesta looked from a far and seeing the drugs in effect. He saw gabiru twitching a bit.

From the look of it, it seems like Gabiru is dreaming...

[Gabiru's Dream]

Woah, what was those weird blue tiny round thing did to me? Wait why am i sitting on a throne.

"Gabiru-sama, your sister is heading here roght now"

"Em, eh, ah? Ehmm, yes bring her here!"

"As your wish" the Lizardmen guard quickly went outside the room.

"Wow, i'm the new Lizardmen chief!"

After few minutes of waiting, Souka arrived.

"Onii-sama, its been a while"

"Oh, my little sister!"

"Its time for your duty Onii-sama"

'oh, right im the chiefhead of the Lizardmen now'

"Lead the way, lil sis!"

Souka took me in a room, and whoa! There's a giant hole revealing the scene outside, you can even see Siss lake from here!

There's a carpet on the ground? My sister giving me the signal to sit there, after that she came bringing... Tons of Papers!!!??

She put a small table for me to write while i sit, and then she gives me the pen and ink to write.

'alright gabiru, this is time to prove that you're worthy of helping Rimuru-sama with his works!'

I grabbed the first paper.

"Well then, time to start prove my use"

Hours has passed and Gabiru starts to get crazy the longer he works...

The pile of papers are still filling up...

"When will these papers done! I've been working for too long!"

Hours later...

"Finally, thats the last of them, i'll stand up and enjoy the vie-"

*Thud

Before gabiru stand up, he gets greeted by another pile of papers.

"Oi, i can't see the scenery!"

"You still have much more work to do, Nii-sama"

"But-"

Before gabiru finishes his words, souka opened a curtain revealing tons of papers filling an entire cave.

Gabiru shrieked upon seeing this scene, seconds later he fainted...

"HAAAAAAA!!" When he wokes up he looks around and checking his body.

He realized it was all "Just a Nightmare... *sigh*" he then glanced at his side only to see Vesta writing down a paper.

"The drugs only make nightmares... Check, alright then you're free to go, goodbye" vesta walks off.

"Whats just happened?"

[Back in Ingrassia]

Whoo, tonight's quite Peaceful. The sounds of people enjoying their parties, and everyone inside this room celebrating Christmas.

I wonder whats Uncle Veldora is up to right now...

Meanwhile in the Void...

A dragon and a spirit can be clearly seen arguing about something...

"Don't you think this protagonist looks cool, ifrit? Just like me?"

"What do you think about wearing a cape?"

"Hmmm... That'll make me looked really cool!"

Veldora brings out a book and writing something.

"a Cape, check!"

Back to Lylas...

Meh, probably doing the Prison thingy he always said to me everytime we met each other.

Then i glanced at everyone who's looking at their presents.

"Whoaa, do you think Shizu-sensei will comes and greet us again?" (Alice)

"When she comes back, we'll throw the best party we can do!" (Ryota)

"Look, i got a magic stone!" (Kenya)

"Woah ken, that looks realy cool" (Ryota)

"When Shizu-sensei comes back, i'll show her this!"

I noticed everytime they talked, Mom's face become really grim. Mom currently has a really Complicated expression, like a feeling of guilt and sadness...

Mom took in a deep breath and let it out

"Kids..." Mom said with sad tone

The others then stopped and looked at her.

"Shizu-san..."

They get closer to her.

"Has passed away..."

Their face suddenly turned into sadness...

That night...

Everything turned into a real really quiet night, just the sound of winds...

[Rimuru]

it had to be done... They'll find it out sooner or later...

I'm walking in the middle of this snowy night, just staring at the skies...

"Hi there Shizu-san, i don't know if you can hear me or not..."

"... Im sorry, i told the kids about your..."

"Its okay... Slime-san, you did the right thing..."

"Thanks..."

"...Wait, who?" I looked left and right only to see nothing... no one...

I get a feeling the kids are going to sleep, i have to apologize to them...

--------------------------------------------------------

Next: Country visit shenanigans

(A/N: what an Unexpected ending, you expect a wholesome chapter but you get sadness instead... Oh well, i wrote this chapter with my spare time, btw im still doing Exams, Cya!)

--------------------------------------------------------

1.6K Words

⟨⟨5/5⟩⟩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.9K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.6M 51.7K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
589K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
333K 21.2K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...