Marco vs the forces of Life

By snowglitchz

Ever since a girl came to live in his house hold. He came to a life with danger. Something he wanted. What he... More

1. It Started
2. The Vivid Red Eye's
3. Father Time
4. Dreams
5. Upgrade
6. Truth or Punishment
7. Mackie Hand
8. The Dance
9. Rebel Princess
10. Visiting Star
11. Back to Earth Summer
12. Right Back to Mewni!
13. The Dreams Again
14. Butterfly Form Star
15. Soulrise
16. Holding the Wand
17. Party
18. Photo Booth
19. Marc-nificent Seven V.S Meteora
20. After the Fight
21. Meeting Globgor
22. Pie
23. Catch Up
24. Hanging with Tom
25. Breaking the Blood Moon Curse
26. The Dreams Explained but.....
27. Getting some Answers
28. Too Emotional to make a Portal
29. The Magic Well
30. Made It to Mewni
31.The Solarian Warriors
32. Worlds Clash
34. Cheer Up
35. The News
36. Telling Tom
37. Our Baby
38. Care To Join Me?

33. After the Clash

232 7 0
By snowglitchz

A month passed since Mewni and Echo creek combined. We explained to people what has  happened. Of course, it was confusing but we were able to show them how to be in peace. With humans and Monsters. It was rough at the beginning but we were able to show them our culture. We taught them new things. Mewmans, I mean the humans from Star's world started understanding. We shared our knowledge. Monsters helped around and it made a big impact for people. It was nice. They were adapting. Also, both my parents got along to after a while. After a week from the combing our worlds, I wanted to tell them together so I can have both parents. I didn't want to lose either of them. We had a big discussion. I told my mom and dad how I ended up on earth. Eclipsa and Globgor introduced themselves. I sat down as I told them from what I remember. From the burning monster temple, everything gone. Running out into the forest and hearing Globgor rawring in anger. Into the Spiderbite kingdom. Passed out from fire surrounding me which is why I was scared of it. Waking up confused that the kingdom was destroyed then went back to the temple seeing the magic high commission there, turning him into a crystal. Heckapoo making a portal for Ohmnitrax then going into her world. I followed Omni. Meant father time but mostly wondered and somehow got a necklace like the animals there. Then Omni finding me. I ran and fell into a fall and spent years in the magic dimension which cause me to lose my memory fully. Then ending up on earth. The moment were my parents found me an adopted me. Then I told Eclipsa and Globgor that they found me at Britta's tacos and raised me from then on. I was pretty much teary from telling them the story. I got Eclipsa bring the photo I asked them to bring from my old baby room. It was the picture that was framed. I showed it to my parents showing them and me. That's when they asked if the baby was their child as well. Eclipsa said yes and told them it was her daughter. Of course, mom asked where is she since she was technically my sister. I looked away. I was part of stopping her. Eclipsa told her what happened. They became sad. My mom came to the conclusion that she thought they were going to take me away from them but she was going to fight for me. I smiled and told her that wasn't going to happen. Then Eclipsa told me I had to leave so they could talk. Of course, I wanted to stay but my mom agreed. They wanted me out the house for a while in case. I listened and left. I headed to Star's new home. I stayed for a while till I headed back. I walked in seeing photos scatted around. I was confused. Eclipsa and mom was on the couch with my dad and Globgor on the floor. They greeted me and I asked what's going on. They came to a conclusion they loved me and were okay with each other. Just scared of taking me away from the other. Eclipsa knows how it feels to lose a child and didn't want that to happen. They had a long talk and I came to the topic which ended up with pictures all around. I smiled and asked if that means we can have gatherings and me getting to know everyone. They nodded. I went to hug my mom's. Of course, I was confused to what to call them so my parents that raised me when they found me said I can call them by Spanish. So, I was happy. Everything was going okay. Eclipsa was Mom, Globgor was Dad, my mom has turned to mama and Dad to Papa in Spanish. Guess that's why I still don't know Spanish and they do. I found what I lost. The worries I had was vanishing. I was even worried of Mama of thinking of me being half monster even if I didn't show monster characteristics. Meterora took more of that than I did. Meteora... She was my sister.... I did feel bad about her. I lost her and she was destroying things just to take back our home. What they took from us because Eclipsa fell in love with a monster. I did have a talk with Star that I did feel guilty cause I thought I was replacing Meteora with her when I call her sister but Star ushered it was okay cause she saw me a like a big brother and Meterora will always be my sister so she was like another sister. I still care for her and have a place for her and I'm sure she didn't want me to forget her in a way. Though I didn't know her well it still showed from the battle we had. Heinous was her. Was my baby sister. Eclipsa had to do what she did but it wasn't her fault. It was what that king snob did. I really don't like him. But I'm sure she's in a better place now. But Star is also right. When I become defensive for her. I chuckle. Also, Eclipsa and Globgor stayed at the monster temple while my parents stayed where they live. I can switch back and forth anytime I want. Me and Star still go on adventures and help. Some with friends or just us.

Now. I'm at the Monster temple. I spent the night here with my parents. They wanted family night so we did what families do. Well kind of different but we had fun. My parents were getting along. Right now, we were around the table having breakfast Mama made with some help from me and Mom. She wasn't best cook but she can cook deceit. Guess that happens in royalty. O yea. No queens here so I'm not prince any more or was. After breakfast they pulled out the photos Mom hidden well in my room. I actually looked through remembering. There was one that me and Mom had a flower crown. I smiled at that one. Another had me trying to show muscle next to Dad. Then the doors burst open.

"Marco!" I jumped up.

"Star!" I yelled glaring at her but she ran to me. She jumped up and down.

"Sorry Mrs and Mr, Diaz but gotta steal Marco. We promised to show Tom and Ponyhead how to skate."

"O yea." I forgot about that. Tom was busy as well. He's still prince because the underworld is different.

"Well go on. Will be here all day if you need us." Star starts dragging me away.

"Bye guys!" I yell as Star leads me away. She kept dragging me till we made it outside.

"Soooooo are you excited?"

"To show Pony Head how to skate even though she doesn't have legs. Sure. "

"No! I mean seeing Tom~" I blushed. After everything that happened, love wasn't in my head.

"What? No, pshhhh."

"You almost haven't seen Tom for a month Marco."

"Because he has his duties. His parents are preparing him to be king in the future and I did tell him it was going to happen. I can imagine what he's going through," I chuckle. We walked to the skating rink. We waited till they show up.

"Heeeyyyy Girllll."

"Pony Head how are you going to skate?"

"Why you up in my business? Hmm????"

"Anyway where is Tom. I don't see him here either?"

"I'm here." I turn seeing Tom. He walked up to us. "Sorry I had to stay for my lecture," he said yawning.

"Alright let's go in!" Star pulled us in. I paid for everyone and we went in getting our skates. We found a table and set our stuff there. I tied my shoes and waited for everyone. Apparently Pony Head only using one shoe. which is confusing. Star got all happy and dragged Pony Head to the rink. Tom finished and got up but started to fall. I caught him. I helped him up. "Why is this so hard!"

"Tom just walk until we're in the rink. Here I'm help you." I helped him to the rink. I got on the rink and looked to him. "You got this. Come on. Just take one step after the other." He put one foot into the rink. I felt his grip get tighter in my hand. Wait..... We're holding hands! When did I..... when he fell and I led him. O my god. I'm holding his hand and I-

"Marco!" I looked back at him.

"Huh?"

"How do I skate?"

"R-right. Umm. Okay it's like you're gliding. Start moving one foot and then move the other. Here I'll show you." I moved around him showing my feet gliding, explaining better. "Here." I gesture my hand to him. He looks at it. "I promise I won't let you fall Tom. You trust me right?" I say giving him a smile. He grabs my hand and start pulling himself to me but that was cheating. I chuckle seeing him try but at least he's trying. I grab his other hand and start gliding slowly back. I wasn't that good sliding backwards but it was enough to help. He followed my movements. I finally move to his side, holding one hand. I pulled up ahead. I helped him with the turns. He started looking more confident. I smiled then let go.

"Marco!"

"You got this Tom. Just keep skating. Keep skating to me." I skated a couple feet away from him while he was still skating. I gestured my hand to him. He was slowing down. "I'll catch you," I said smiling. He finally started moving his feet. He was scared but he moved. He looked down and up to me to make sure he doesn't fall. I smiled. He got closer. His hand started to reach me but I skated back a bit more.

"Marco you only said a couple feet!"

"Yea... A couple feet more," I grinned. He grumbled but kept skating. He started going faster. I did to. Basically, we were playing chase. I laughed as Tom tried catching up. We pass Star and Pony Head a lot. One of those times I high fived her. Finally, I was getting tired. I glided till I made it to the exit of the rink. I used my foot to stop me. I looked back seeing Tom gliding and coming at me fast, too fast.

"Stop Tom!"

"You didn't show me how to!" Why do I always forget teaching that?! Then he crashed to me and I landed back on the ground. I groaned when I felt the weight on me.

"You know if you two wanted privacy you could have asked?" I opened my eyes to glare at the girls. Tom got up.

"That hurt."

"Sorry. I kind of always forget how to teach someone to stop." I sit up holding my head. "Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine."

"O ummmm Hey pony I forgot this thing we had to do today."

"What? What are you OOOo you mean that thing. O I totally forgot about that Bfly. well let's go!" The girls left, changing their shoes and booked it out. I was confused.

"Well ummm. So... We still have the whole day to hang unless you have something to do back at home."

"O heck no. I finally got the day off and I'm not wasting it. Since you basically know this place more than me. Is there any place we can check out. I haven't here a lot since you know the merging and all."

"Yea. O we can eat out later! O I can show you the dojo to! Let's go!" We spent the whole day walking around, me showing Tom around. We ate out, played at the park. It was fun. I look back seeing the sun was going to set soon. I smiled. I stopped Tom.

"What are you doing?" I whistled waiting for a minute till she popped up. She rode right up. I smiled going to her head and petting her.

"Hey Nachos. How about a ride? Same spot to." She made her noises. I hoped on and patted behind me for Tom to get on. He did. I got Nachos to fly up in the sky and Tom grabbed my waist tight. I felt my heart beating. Finally, we were gliding in the sky.

"Hey Tom look." I turned to him seeing he was confused. I looked back to the sunset. It was pretty. It was different than before. It had other colors added to it.

"Woah...." I guided Nachos to the hill I usually sit when I want to watch the sunset. I hopped off and Tom did to. I went and sat down. He sat down and we started chatting away. He was telling me how the underworld is doing. Making a gateway for humans to see if they want to and everything or who wanted to live there. The sun was gone and the stars started to show.

"Man earth is actually cooler. Sucks when I become King. But at least I got my kingdom and still have to find a bride. My parents are really scared I may not find someone when I'm older." What? I felt my heart break. "Anyway, have you and Star hooked up since I was gone?" I brought my arms around me.

"Me and Star aren't together. We actually don't plan to.... either."

"What?! But I thought you two had a thing! I even broke up with her cause I thought she liked you to!"

"We actually talked about that." I sat down. "I actually see Star as a sister. With me trying to get all this together... I found peace with all the stuff that ran through my head. Found my past.... my parents okay with each other."

"Right. Forgot you're Eclipsa's Son to. You half monster! I forgot about that! Man having Globgor as a dad. How is that going?"

"Good." I smiled seeing him worry about me even though I been on dangerous adventures but did a lot of stuff. "He still calls me his little moonlight like before. Of course, I get embarrassed but I really don't mind it. My parents are okay. Man I was so scared how it would go but they are actually happy. I guess I'm still not use to being half monster but I still look more human than ever. Guess that's what Dad likes about me. I remember how disappointed I was when I didn't look much like him but I'm sure there's a part of him in me. I feel kind of complete. Star is also like a sister. So, I don't like her romantically but I have a different kind of love for her. She's the best."

"So you and Star aren't hooking up because y'all like family now?"

"Yea. And we techically kind of are? I thought I had a crush but she even confused herself. We agreed it was like family love. But with everything that confused me. Mom said one thing and it made sense. I made one thing make sense even if everything was confusing. I was kind of in love with someone."

"And it's not Star?"

"No Tom! It's you!" I shut my mouth. O my god.... I actually said that. Tears started to form. I didn't want him to know... I really didn't. Because I mean we're both guys.... And I don't even know he likes me!

"Marco...." I look at him. He looks away. "I'm sorry But... I can't return your feelings." My heart broke. The tears really fell but I kept my gaze at him. "I know we kissed but.... it was because of the booth I mean we just went with the flow. I, were dating someone else I'm committed. I was in love with Star." I stood up.

"And now?" I choked.

"I.... don't like anyone. It was just almost 2 months ago Me and Star broke up. It's not easy Marco. You can't expect me to jump into a relationship when you don't have feelings for the other!" My heart shattered. The tears fell and I look down. "Marco..." I smacked his hand away.

"Sorry just. I get it.... You and Star kind of just broke up and you didn't have time to get over her and I just admitted my feelings to you... Sorry imma just go." I got up and headed to Nachos who was lying next to the tree waiting.

"Marco wait! Can we talk about this!"

"Tom.... We don't nothing to talk about. I said it too soon. It wasn't the right time. Imma go home."

"Marco please. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you."

"We shouldn't see each other for while. Just... So, I can try to get over you okay? I don't want anything to get anymore awkward for us...." I hopped on Nachos. "Bye Tom." I stomp my foot to hear Nachos roar and fly to the sky. The tears didn't stop after we took flight. I felt my heart shatter but I got tired of him saying that I like Star. I don't! I just got triggered him bringing Star and the words came out.... I just couldn't.... I flied Nachos to the Monster temple. I drove into the entrance that was meant for Nachos. She has a room for herself. I hopped off. I took off her saddle and placed it away. I'll wash it later. I petted her feeling worse. She pushed her snot to me. I hugged her as she wrapped herself around me. I fell to my knees laying on her. I thought I could take the rejection but I was wrong. It hurt. It hurt a lot. I didn't realize I fell asleep on Nachos. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 254 23
Star and Marco are back and better than ever, in their long lasting relationship... Marco and Star are now 20 and soon, Star will have to take over M...
26.2K 396 17
Star Butterfly loves fighting monsters and going on dangerous adventures. Who she especially loves is her best friend, Marco Diaz. Star has no idea w...
5.1K 73 19
[Editing] After Star Butterfly, a perfect princess of the kingdom of Mewni, gets sent to Earth to train her magic she runs into Marco, the school ba...
246K 6.9K 26
So Tom and Marco are the best of friends now! Who would've thought they'd get along so well! Tom has a family dinner coming up and his parents are de...