Danganronpa V3 x Male reader

By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N is someone whom you could walk all over without expecting him to fight back, however deep down change has... More

prologue
Meeting 1
Meeting 2
Meeting 3
First Night 1
First night 2
First Night 3
First night 4
First Night 5
Surprise 1
Surprise 2
Surprise 3
Escape 1
Escape 2
Escape 3
Escape 4
Escape 5
Escape 6
Escape 7
Escape 8
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation 3
Investigation 4
Investigation 5
Investigation 6
Investigation 7
Investigation 8
Trial 1
Trial 2
Trial 3
Trial 4
New day 1
New day 2
New day 3
New day 4
New motives 1
New motives 2
New motives ?????
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Trial Two 1
Trial two 2
Trial two 3
Trial two 4
Trial 2 Aftermath
Ultimate labs 1
Ultimate labs 2
Memories
Motives
Student council
Unexpected sight
I'm sorry
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Trial three 1
Trial three 2
Trial 3 three
Trial 3 Aftermath
Ultimate labs
The reason I thought I had
A night to remember
Promise?
To protect the ones you care for
Working harder
Mistakes will be made
The unthinkable
Investigation before death 1
Investigation before despair 2
Investigation before truth? 3
A truth that must be told
Trial 4 one
Trial 4 two
Trial 4 three
Trial 4 four
Trial 4 Aftermath
Survival 1
Survival 2
Survival 3
Survival 4
Survival 5
Denial isn't an option
Flashy, flashy... Flashy!
Work hard
A New Hope
Rescue plan...
A confusing investigation
Companionship is key
Trial 5 one
Trial 5 two
Trial 5 three
Trial 5 four
Trial 5 five
Together...let's stay together
Genuine Surprise
Video
Secret Room
A Ruse
Our Enemy
Hope
Despair
Epilogue

Investigation 3

821 35 8
By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N POV: "The blood on this sickle is fresh... This is it. this is the murder weapon!" Shuichi yelled. "This...came from my research lab." Maki pointed out. "I-It did?" I questioned. "A sickle can be used to assassinate a target. It can be thrown without losing any lethality, and you can hide it under your clothes, too." Maki explained. "If she was attacked with this, she wouldn't stand a chance. The blade is about six inches..." Shuichi pointed out. "And since Tenko was in the cage, she wouldn't have been able to defend herself." Shuichi said. "But even if this is our murder weapon..." Maki trailed off. "How did the culprit attack Tenko in the cage? The blade could fit through the gaps in the cage, but could it reach her neck?" Shuichi questioned. "The cage is three feet high... If you were to stab into it with a six-inch blade... Well, it would depend on Tenko's posture...but I don't think it's impossible. Hey... If the weapon is down here, the culprit must've thrown it away, right?" Maki questioned. "Perhaps after killing Tenko, the culprit threw the sickle under the floor in the dark. Or, they could have been under the floor the entire time. Either of those is possible." Shuichi said. 

The next most notable detail of the room was that some of the wall had been removed, so much so that you could look into the other room. "This is...the wall from the empty room, right? Looks like there's wood along the wall... This part has rotted away." Maki pointed out. "I-It looks like natural rot... I doubt this hole was made intentionally. But I can get into the next room through here." I said. "If I remember correctly, the room next door is also empty, right? Then the culprit could've gone from room to room by moving under here instead of using the hallway." Maki pointed out. "True, but it would have been difficult moving around under the floor. We did alright because we had a light. Without that, it'd be pitch-black. That might make it possible to move around in there." Shuichi pointed out. "Then they could've used a light, like we're doing right now." Maki said. "True..." Shuichi sweat dropped. 

On the top and bottom of the floorboard, there was another blood splatter, this one was quite far from Tenko's body and it was dried up, I assume that this is Angie's blood. "Hey, the back of this floorboard has blood on it, too." Maki pointed out for Shuichi. "You're right...there's a little bit of blood on the underside of this floorboard" Shuichi said. "Did Tenko's blood splatter here when she got killed?" Maki questioned. "I wonder... I can't really be sure yet. But these bloodstains here are completely dry." Shuichi said. 

As I watched the two take a closer look at the scene, the more my mind began to wonder. The way Kiyo did this, the murders both look complicated when one takes a look. Someone...couldn't have done this without having knowledge about murders, Kiyo is an anthropologist, I'm sure that he knows a thing or two about murders, I myself, know a lot about murders in general, true crime is one of my favorite subjects next to a lot of other ones. I know enough to know that for someone to be this crafty and creative for a murder...they had to have experience one way or another...no. Kiyo would never...kill someone without a good reason, he must just want to get out of here, I mean who wouldn't? Kiyo...would never kill for the reason of satisfaction...he's just not like that, but no matter what his motives are for doing this, I will continue to defend him. 

"Ah, look! Part of the crosspiece that supports the floorboard is cut off." Shuichi pointed out. "It's near the loose floorboard, and the portion missing is about the same width, too." Maki said. "And from what I can see of it... It wasn't broken off naturally. This was cut by someone. There should be some saws in the warehouse, so they could have used that... The question is, why?" Shuichi questioned. "Another crosspiece is supporting the floorboard, so it might not fall if this portion is missing... So what purpose did this serve?" Maki questioned. "H-Hey, perhaps...we should head back up." I told the duo. "Glad you asked... I was starting to get fed up with all this dust..." Maki said. Once all three of us crawled out from under the floor, I put the floorboard back. "...We've only been investigating this room. You sure that's wise?" Maki questioned. "...What do you mean?" Shuichi asked Maki. "If Angie and Tenko have different killers, then the blackened we need to vote for is..." Maki trailed off. "The culprit of the first murder. The culprit who killed Angie. That's what Monokuma said..." Shuichi said. "So instead of investigating Tenko's death, shouldn't we be investigating Angie's?" Maki questioned. "Y-Yes, of course... But this is bigger than the killing game. For the sake of the two who died... I need to reveal the truths of both their deaths." Shuichi explained. "Well, I understand why you feel that way... But...if you plan on investigating the other crime scene again, we should probably hurry." Maki said. 

I followed Maki and Shuichi out of the room and into the hallway...was a very surprising scene that I could've ever imagined...and a very scary one unfolded. There laid the Ultimate Supreme Leader, Kokichi was one the floor was blood pooling around his head. I felt my heart drop to my stomach and just as I started to question my morals Kokichi shot his head upward, his elbows supporting him. "It's a lie!" He yelled. I let out a sigh of relief and irritation all at once, of course...what would I ever expect from him? "Nee-heehee... Did I surprise you? Were you gonna cry and scream in terror?" Kokichi questioned, seemingly unfazed by the awful amount of blood pouring down his face. "Wh-What are you doing?" Shuichi sweat dropped, his mouth agape a little from shock. 

"...Oh, sorry... I'm just a little light-headed from the blood loss. Yeah, this is real blood..." Kokichi admitted. "...Okay, so what are you doing?" Shuichi asked him. "I got curious about something, so I decided to search the empty room next door. Th-Then, suddenly... I-I...stepped through the floorboard." Kokichi admitted. "You stepped through a floorboard?" Shuichi sweat dropped. He must be talking about the other trap. "Geez, that got me good... Cuz of this, I-I tripped and fell pretty hard." Kokichi admitted. At this rate, he's going to faint from blood loss. "If you're going to lose consciousness, do it after you tell us everything." Maki said, sweat dropping. "O-Oh...sorry, by bad...I guess...there was no crosspiece supporting this floorboard, so I kinda...stepped through... Ah-haha, what bad luck..." Kokichi said. "B-Bad luck? I don't think that can be called bad luck at that point." I said. 

Ding dong bing bong!

"Huh!? Shuichi yelled in shock.

"Confidence... Dreams... That's what the killing game is all about! Killing game fans! Hold your head high and watch with your own two eyes! Baseball! Soccer! Mobile games! They're all nothing compared to the killing game! The killing game just can't be beat! Behold, students! The entrance to the trial grounds!" Monokuma yelled as the monitor turned off.

"I guess...time's up." Maki sighed. "Aw maaan, it's cuz of you guys, I didn't have enough time to check something..." Kokichi said. "What were you trying to check?" Shuichi asked him. "I wanted to re-research the seance again, so I brought this document with me... But, unfortunately... I couldn't see anything new that could be used as a clue. Kiyo perfectly reenacted the seance as what was written in the document. He drew the magic circle the same exact way as in the picture. Not only that, he used the same exact tools, too. Nothing suspicious about this whole thing. Well, I wanted to check the finer details, but...I-I'll tell you about that later...a-at the class trial...so...see ya there..." Kokichi stammered out, but before he could begin to walk I stepped in front of him. "I-I doubt you will be able to walk properly due to your blood loss, and you shouldn't push yourself too hard also." I told Kokichi. "I-I...didn't know you were a doctor, Y/N...nerd." Kokichi said as he continued to walk ahead of me. "D-Do you need me to tear my sleeve? I could stop the bleeding, a-allow me to help you." I told Kokichi. "I-I don't...need your help. I'm perfectly...fine." Kokichi lied. I started to grow a little irritated, he's in no condition to go to the class trial, I don't care about Kokichi nearly as much as I do about Kiyo, but if this class trial is going to be my last I at least want to be on good terms with everyone before I die.

"P-Please forgive me." I said as I picked up Kokichi swiftly and began to run to the dormitories. The handkerchief I have on me is too dirty to use for Kokichi's wound, I'll have to use a new one. I heard Kokichi complain and say that he needed my help to get to the courtyard and some rude comments toward me, however, I just told him to keep quiet and that I didn't have to do this if I didn't want to. I burst into my room, letting go of Kokichi, and quickly began looking for a new handkerchief. "Haha, I...wouldn't have expected you to do this." Kokichi admitted as I began to clean his face and the wound on his head. "D-Don't get the wrong idea, I still find you to be rude and a rather troublesome person...but I care about everyone here, I'm actually...rather thankful that you told everyone that I was a boy despite it being rather r-random and very insensitive for you to do so without asking my opinion f-first." I admitted to Kokichi as I led him out of my room, his face now clean. "A-Are you sure that you don't need a proper bandage? I wasn't kidding when I said that I would tear my sleeve." I told the Supreme Leader again. "I'm not...that desperate for your help." Kokichi said. We slowly began to walk to the courtyard and after a while Kokichi was notably looking a little better. "C-Can I get a thank you? I doubt anyone else would've gone out of their way to do that." I told Kokichi. "Hmm, nah. You helped me on your own, I didn't ask you to." Kokichi grinned. 

"I honestly thought that you only would've done that for someone like Kiyo, you two seem pretty chummy." Kokichi said. "H-He...is a kind person, and...if it came down to that, I would help him in a single heartbeat." I admitted. I heard Kokichi chuckle at my statement but I paid him no mind. "A-Are you okay now? Do you still need extra support?" I asked Kokichi for the third time. "Geez, quit treating me like a kid. I'm perfectly fine." Kokichi said. "I-It was just a suggestion, no normal person would just be able to recover so quickly from losing so much amount of blood in such a short time." I pointed out. "Well, I'm no ordinary person. But still, I think you're the last one that should talk about being normal." Kokichi admitted. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked Kokichi. "You've been looking pretty nervous ever since Angie's body was discovered, though it's not like you to not be nervous all the time." Kokichi sneered. "...I-I didn't know that you paid so much attention to my mannerisms all the time, Kokichi." I shot back. 

As we were getting closer to the courtyard, the view of everyone became clearer. This trial was going to be a difficult one for me. Once I saw Kiyo I stopped paying attention to Kokichi completely and walked up to him, I want to stay by his side during the trial. I stood by Kiyo's side, waiting for Shuichi and Maki to show up. Once they arrived a conversation began. "It would appear we all have gathered... But it seems there are less and less of us." Kiyo pointed out. "Less friends mean it that much harder to solve mystery." Gonta said. "Well, don't worry. I'm sure you've gotten a little smarter by now, Gonta." Kokichi said. "Y-Yeah...Gonta do his best to help..." Gonta sweat dropped. "I'd want you to graduate from super-idiot level to at least Kaito-idiot level." Kokichi sneered. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" Kaito yelled at Kokichi. 

"Ah, more importantly...are you okay, Kaito?" Shuichi asked. "Yeah...I'm feeling better now. But wow, Maki Roll sure does pack a punch." Kaito said, looking unreasonably happy. "...It's your fault." Maki said. "You don't need to worry about our dwindling numbers. Only dipshits have died so far. I know it's tall order but try to use your brains this time so I don't have to use mine! These golden brain cells of mine are a gift to the entire world!" Miu yelled. "It's as though every time you open your mouth, you become less likable." Kiyo pointed out. "Atua, please... Please lend us your power." Tsumugi sighed. "...It may be difficult for us to rely on Atua. Considering what happened to Angie, whom Atua loved most of all..." Kiibo said. "She shouldn't have relied on Atua in the first place. But seriously, it's kinda funny seeing a robot believe in god, especially Atua." Kokichi admitted. "S-So what...? Robots can believe in god. Actually...before I even met Angie, I had a similar experience...Hearing voices, I mean. You might call it an inner voice... It tells me what to do whenever I'm in trou-" "How long are you going to say that for? Atua and ghosts don't matter right now." Maki said, interrupting Kiibo. "Yeah, the trial this time is gonna be rough. We got caught in Monokuma's trap." Kaito said. "His trap?" Shuichi mumbled. "He probably made the 4th floor so scary on purpose to prevent me from investigating." Kaito sweat dropped. "...No he didn't." I said. "Yeah...there's no way." Tsumugi said, a hand on her cheek. "Shuichi...say something." Kaito sweat dropped. "Wh-What should I say?" Shuichi asked, smiling nervously. 

We all lifted our heads to hear the rumbling of the statue moving, revealing the elevator. I walked next to Kiyo and with a slight hint of hesitance...I held Kiyo's hand in my own, for the first and perhaps one of the last times. Kiyo didn't bat an eye at me, but he didn't let go, I felt him give my hand a comforting squeeze making a sudden wave of joy and embarrassment rush through me, perhaps he knew how nervous I was. 

This is it, I'm going to stand by Kiyo's side during the trial and until death rips us away from each other, I will continue to stand by him as his friend. As we all walked into the elevator we began to descend, the elevator seemed to get more spacious with every trial. Once the elevator stopped and the doors opened we walked into the trial room. "Boy, they look really depressed. must be cuz there are even fewer participants now." Monotaro pointed out. "Don't say they look depressed! You'll make Monodam sad!" Monophanie yelled. "Puhuhu... As much as I'd love to keep hearing this adorable back-and-forth... Let's hurry up and get this started! At last, the class trial will begin! I hope you enjoy it to your heart's content!" Monokuma yelled. We all walked to our respective podiums, some of us looked determined, some upset, and some unbothered about everything. The third class trial was going to start. Angie Yonaga, the Ultimate Artist. The whole reason she created the student council was so she could stop the killing game, and I know that she cared about all of us in her own way. Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master...she may have hated men but I know that she hated the killing game a lot more. The both of you...I am terribly sorry, but please believe me when I say that I never hated you two to any degree, this isn't for my own survival, but for the survival of someone very dear to me. So please accept my greatest apologies as I win this class trial for him. Your deaths will not go in vain for any reason. I...think I will owe an apology for the people I will hurt by doing this, but for the ones that cannot see that I won't be backing down anytime soon I will make sure to break, I'm sorry Shuichi, I will make sure that you will not be revealing the truth, for I, Y/N L/N, will put my full mind into this debate, no matter what. 

"Ahem! Now then, let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial! During the trial you'll present your arguments for who the culprit is, and vote for 'whodunnit.' Vote correctly, and only the blackened will be punished. But if you pick the wrong person... I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and that person will graduate from this academy! Also, refusing to vote will result in your death, so you better vote for someone! Now, smiles everyone! It's showtime! let's get this crazy-awesome trial underway!" Monokuma yelled. I gave Kiyo's hand a gentle squeeze and let go, I must focus. "Sorry everyone, but I don't think I'm gonna be much help this time. Because of Monokuma's...disruptions, I couldn't do a thorough investigation." Kaito sweat dropped. "I can tell Monokuma is overcompensating to hide his self-consciousness." Kokichi said. "Next time, spend less time fixing your hair and more time investigating, spaceman!" Monokuma yelled at Kaito. "Shut up! I don't need to hear some comedy act from you two weirdos." Kaito sweat dropped. "...Who did it? Who killed Angie and Tenko?" Himiko asked as she pulled her hat down over her eyes a little. "Do not let your emotions hasten your judgment. There may be two killers." Kiyo said. "So...our culprit...might nooot be one of us here..." Tsumugi said, her voice taking a weird tone. "Hm? What do you mean?" Gonta asked Tsumugi. "The traaansfer stuuudent... Maybe our resurrected transfer student...dragged Angie and Tenko to the grave..." Tsumugi said. "S-Stop it! Stop making stuff up!" Kaito yelled. I feel like these two do a good enough job on their own to drag the trial in different places. "Say something, Shuichi. It'll be a mess if this keeps going on." Maki pointed out. "The crime was committed by the recently deceased. They came back to life and kill two of our classmates!" Tsumugi yelled. "NOOOOO!!!" Kaito shrieked at Tsumugi's conclusion. "So ritual did work!?" Gonta asked. Perfect timing. 

"H-Hold on! I have my doubts that Angie's ritual succeeded, according to the Necronomicon Monokuma showed us... You would have to burn the Necronomicon in the ritual. Henceforth, if Angie's ritual succeeded, the book would have been gone." I explained. I have to act as naturally as possible, they will think that it would be way too random of me to only contribute to the trial the second Kiyo gets suspected, I have to contribute in the same way I would in any trial, just with different intentions. And besides, it would be weird for me not to know everything about the motive as it had the form of a book. The thing that's making me nervous however is Kokichi, he's always on my back when it comes to trials or literally anything in general, I have to make sure he doesn't overwhelm me to say something that would put Kiyo at a disadvantage. 

"So she must have been killed before the ritual was complete, since the book was still intact." Kiibo concluded. "Then...Gonta think Rantaro probably not culprit." Gonta said. "Oh...I guess you're right." Tsumugi admitted. "W-Well duh. There's no way a dead person could...r-resurrect." Kaito sweat dropped. "Now hold on a second! I can't let that comment stand! Sure, everybody knows that you can't bring the dead back to life... But it's easy at the Ultimate Academy! As long as you use the Necronomicon!" Monokuma yelled. "Wh-What are you talking about? There's no way that's possible..." Kaito said as he began to shake from fear. "But it's true. I never lie about motives." Monokuma said. "Daddy said so, so he can't be wrong! Raising the dead is totally possible!" Monophanie yelled. "Man, I can't believe you guys wasted such a perfectly good motive. You should've let me use it to bring Monodam back to life." Monotaro said. "Monodam is still alive, though." Monophanie pointed out. "Ahahaha! I'm just kidding. I would never waste a resurrection on Monodam's corpse." Monotaro admitted which was greeted by a slightly intimidating stare from Monodam. 

"Oooh? So resurrecting the dead was actually possible the whole time?" Tsumugi questioned. "Th-There's no way that's possible!" Kaito yelled at Tsumugi. "There's no way that could happen, idiots. Monokuma is just trying to confuse us. Let's hurry up and find out who the blackened is." Maki said. "If our 'transfer student' isn't our culprit, then blame falls to one of us." Kiyo admitted. "Who!? Who did it!?" Himiko yelled, Himiko sure isn't showing her emotions but she sure is notably trying her best to hold back the anger for the culprit who killed her friends, truly an...unfortunate sight. "Step aside, half-pint! I'll handle this! I dunno about Tenko, but I'm pretty fuckin' sure Kiyo murdered Angie!" Miu yelled. Huh? I...didn't know we were supposed to accuse the culprit this early on, we're only a few minutes in. "What...? Why?" Kiyo asked the inventor. "Don't play dumb with me, creepshow! I already know what happened! The culprit used a katana to kill Angie! And it was found in Kiyo's research lab! Which makes you, Kiyo, automatically suspicious!" Miu yelled. I'll Just let Kiyo handle this for a few seconds, don't get involved till it's necessary. "But anyone could have taken that katana, you see." Kiyo pointed out. "So that rusty katana was the murder weapon... And oddly enough Kiyo and Y/N were the only ones who cared about that thing!" Kokichi yelled. "I-I just wanted to make sure that it was kept with care, However, I doubt that Kiyo cared about the katana at all." I lied. "Y/N is right, I did not care about some katana." Kiyo played along. "Just admit it, ya shit-eating worm! You went in the classroom, broke in..." Miu trailed off. "That's wrong! No, Kiyo would not have been able to enter Angie's lab. Isn't that right, Tsumugi?" Shuichi said. 

"Yeah, before Angie locked herself up in her research lab... She said she wasn't going to open up for anyone but student council members." Tsumugi explained. "And Kiyo was not a member. She wouldn't have opened the door for him." Shuichi concluded. "Kiyo couldn't have killed Angie, even if he wanted to!" Kokichi yelled. "I had no desire to kill her in the first place." Kiyo said. "So whoever killed Angie musta been one of the student council members, yeah?" Kaito said. "I...I was doin' a bit to lead you to the right answer... Can't believe you actually got it..." Miu said as she began to blush a little. "Oh! How clever!" Gonta yelled. "You can just ignore her, Gonta..." Tsumugi sweat dropped. "The remaining student council members are Gonta, Kiibo, Tsumugi and Himiko." Kiyo pointed out. "Well, it can't be Himiko. She was besties with Angie. I trust their friendship! You guys do too, right!?" Kokichi yelled. "Yeah, of course!" Gonta agreed. "...Can we trust their friendship so readily?" Kiibo questioned. "Obviously! Let's believe in them!" Kokichi yelled. Himiko however, didn't look all too happy to be 'trusted' by Kokichi of all people. "That trims out the list of suspects down to three-Gonta, Tsumugi, and Kiibo." Kiyo said. "Yep, yep! The culprit is one of those three people!" Kokichi yelled. "You mean one of those two people! Cuz a robot ain't people, jack!" Miu yelled. "I will let that remark slide... Anyway, aren't these accusations just a tad too hasty?" Kiibo questioned. "Whatevs! The culprit should confess already! Gonta, Kee-boy, or Tsumugi! Well!?" Kokichi yelled at the trio. "N-No, not Gonta! Gonta would never kill Angie!" Gonta yelled in his defense. "Yeah! Gonta's a gentleman! You shouldn't suspect either of us!" Tsumugi yelled. "Hey! Stick up for me, too!" Kiibo yelled at Tsumugi. "Gonta definitely not hurt anyone. Torture Gonta if you don't believe." Gonta sweat dropped. He really is committed, I'll give him that. "T-Torture might be a bit too far... But Gonta and I aren't the culprits!" Tsumugi yelled. "And I'm not the culprit either! Geez!" Kiibo yelled, getting more irritated by the second. 

"I'm not the culprit!" 

"Gonta not culprit!"

"I'm plainly not the culprit!"

Word Count: 4161

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.4K 70
━━━ 真実 " Your eyes speak the truth when everything else is a lie. " Seventeen students were trapped and forced to play a killing game by a black and...
106K 3.4K 36
Y/N is a normal high school girl who loves Danganronpa. When she is finally able to get one of the games herself, she happily downloads it but finds...
3.5K 217 17
𝐃𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 : 𝐊. 𝐎𝐌𝐀 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- "𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 -- 𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐑�...
1K 28 7
Scouted by Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Strategic Mind, you are unexpectedly thrown into a killing game with the other ultimate students. The...