Shape Unsheltered

Bởi Shevongarraway

READ! READ! SHAPE UNSPOKEN TO BETTER UNDERSTAND SHAPE UNSHELTERED. "CAN ALSO BE A STAND-ALONE BOOK" (#3 OF TH... Xem Thêm

Authors note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1-
CHAPTER -2-
CHAPTER -3-
CHAPTER - 4 -
CHAPTER -5-
CHAPTER -6-
CHAPTER-7-
CHAPTER -8-
CHAPTER -9-
CHAPTER -10-
CHAPTER -11-
CHAPTER -12-
CHAPTER -13-
CHAPTER-14-
CHAPTER -15-
CHAPTER -16-
CHAPTER -17-
CHAPTER -18-
CHAPTER -19-
CHAPTER -20-
CHAPTER -21-
CHAPTER -22-
CHAPTER -23-
CHAPTER -24-
CHAPTER -25-
CHAPTER -26-
CHAPTER -27-
CHAPTER -28-
CHAPTER -29-
CHAPTER -30-
CHAPTER -31-
CHAPTERS -32-
CHAPTER -34-
CHAPTER -35-
CHAPTER -36-
CHAPTER -37-
CHAPTER -38-
CHAPTER -39-
CHAPTER -40-
CHAPTER -41-
CHAPTER -42-
CHAPTER -43-
CHAPTER -44-
Chapter -45-
CHAPTER -46-
CHAPTER -47-
CHAPTER -48-
CHAPTER -49-
CHAPTER -50-
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER -33-

106 15 18
Bởi Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING 🥰

DeMarcus Granger

The fuck, it was nice knowing me. The more I think about it the angrier I come to be.

"Are you this immature Cindy?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that I've fallen in love with you and I didn't think earlier..... and I don't know, well I do know but.... I....De" The look I have on my face stop her from completing whatever she is rambling on about.

"Cindy, I keep my work life very separate from my personal life. I haven't gone public with our relationship even though there are a few rumours about our pictures at a few functions circulating the internet."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Do you know?"

"I do know, I overreacted."

"How many times do I have to tell you to talk to me and don't assume anything? We talked about this."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry De."

"Tell me what you know and you're  sorry for."

"DeMarcus is just that I got jealous and I didn't think, I let it get to me."

"No, you only act."

"That's not fair,"

"They say show a woman how you feel. Action speaks louder they say. yet when you do, they don't believe a damn thing you show them."

"De"

"Did you eat?" I asks, I was done with this conversation. I don't want to say the wrong thing to her in the heat of the moment.

"No," she says quietly.

I shake my head, "I will let something be sent up for you" I say walking out the room. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to deal with her. I don't even know how to deal with her.

I've waited so long to hear her say those words and now she says them, I can't take her in my arms and show her just how much I waited to hear those words out of her mouth. This woman infuriates, excites, amuse and arouses me all at the same time.

I walk into my office, I call Burke as soon as I sit at my desk to take some food for her. I rub my face, getting annoyed with her.

Cindy is a confident woman, at least she use to be. she always had me so nervous around her when we were younger. If a girl so much as looked at me back then she was up in their faces letting them know I was hers. I love how she claimed me, I was a wonk back then. I chuckle at the memory. I know she has changed and now that she is a woman there is so much I need to learn about her. We are both getting to know each other again, the mature grown individuals we are now. I like the way things have been developing between us. She's constantly on my mind and I like it that way. There is so much I want to show her and places I want to take her. To show her all I promise because my word is my bond.

I saw how she looked at Mrs Roger earlier today and whatever she had in mind, I wanted to kiss her until there isn't another thought like that ever again in her pretty little head. I want to kiss her until I replace every ounce of it. But I had to get Mrs Roger on board with a new venture I am looking to invest in. I couldn't be all kisses and play with her, it was business and it is definitely not easy being a business tycoon. Mrs Roger is a married woman and we have nothing between us, Absolutely nothing. Married women aren't my scene. That's why I didn't go after Cindy's marriage. I waited until she came to me.

From the moment I laid eyes on her, it was more than physical attraction, I know we were young but Cindy is different. The way she lights up when reading her books, the way she relates the story to me and had her own write up about the different characters. Yes, she is attractive, stunning, great body, smooth skin, curves to kill but there has always been this chemistry between us. I never understand it but it just fits perfectly, Imperfectly perfect.

She makes me feel so good and when her arms are wrapped around me it's the best feeling I've had in a long, long time.

I love this woman, the way she never commands attention to herself, the way her eyes swallows me up, even her over processing mind, her talent of meeting new people and having an effect on them, immediately being their friend. I see all of her, her heart always wants to do right by everyone even to the detriment of herself. Even her bold, smart mouth. I love it all.

But I don't know what else she wants me to do to convince her of my feelings. I don't just walk around saying I love you to random women. In fact,  I've never said those words to another woman, except my mother and my sister and they weren't even here to hear me say it.

After my recovery, it took a very long time for my scars to heal and I went back to school, it was tough but I did it. Graduated top of my class and started my business. I  bought two small aircraft with my settlement money. I went to flight academy and did my training to fly. I also graduated top of that class just the same I pushed myself because I wanted to go back for her. And when I did, I wanted her to be proud of me. Most importantly I wanted her to build my empire with me. I remember all I promise her before my family migrated.

But I got the worst shock of my life, when I travelled back to New York she was already married and pregnant. I could care less about her husband now but back then I didn't want to interfere.

I couldn't do that to her so I came back and pour myself into my work. I bought a few more planes and grew my business. I now own three nightclubs, Sky High has two other locations. One in DC and the other in New Jersey. I'm currently setting up a branch in Seattle which I'm getting a little trouble with the owner of the land, but nothing I can't handle. And I own kindle's printing and magazines establishment. Cindy doesn't know about it, I can only hope she takes the news sitting down but we all know it isn't in her character.

I was the one who sent Ms Danrad after her and she hasn't disappoint me. She is doing good works there. She works hard and she deserves it. I always knew she had a passion for books and even in high school I had to pry a book out of her hands. I didn't tell her about kindle, because I know she is going to think I hand her the position she has now but I didn't. I give Boice full reigns over that company and he makes all the necessary decisions when it comes to that aspect of the job. I started that company especially for her and gave it that name because of the love and fire she kindles in me the moment I set my eyes on her eighteen years ago.

I know I have to tell her and I know it's not going to go down easy so I'm waiting on the right time. I hope by that time she loves me enough that she doesn't want to leave me. Fingers cross.

Doing all I do keeps me on my toes and flying from one country to another or state every week but I make time for her. I always have to be calculating and rethinking every move I make. I can't afford distractions and I try to keep my life drama free from them. Cindy knows this I explained it all to her.

I show her how she is to be treated and she still doubts it. If there is any way for me to remove these doubts from that gorgeous head of hers, I would in a heartbeat. My loyalty is one thing I don't compromise on. I haven't told her of my past involvements because that's what they were. I didn't date, I had a bed mate, four actually but not at once. I afford them the life they wanted in return they warm my bed. I'm not proud of it but I'm a man, I needed it. I cut it off the day Cindy walked back into my life. However, I still provide my last partner with an allowance to help out but that's as far as it goes. I should tell her rather sooner than later but I need more time. Our relationship is so young it's only been six weeks. We both need time, there is a lot of things she needs to get over and I'm willing to build my girl, esteem, confidence, character and whatever else needs a boast. Her ex-husband didn't do that for her and I'm not bashing the guy but different women require different things. They shouldn't have to compromise their self, identity, dreams or personality to be with you. You build me, I build you, knowledge is what makes it work. Love can fade at any given point but knowing how to live with your partner, sustaining them, building them is what strengthen and nourishes your relationship to the end.

The more I keep my mind from thinking about it, the more I thought about it and I'm struggling to keep my mind from repeating her words "it was nice knowing me." Is it that easy to just walk away from me, was that her intention. Is she so paranoid, what am I saying aren't all women paranoid? Don't they all overreact and never believe a damn word we say. This relationship thing is all new to me, for this very reason I never get attached, the moment it became more I let it go. But Cindy is my ultimate goal and she's different.

I can just walk back into that room and take her across my knees and spank her to my heart's content but I can't. There is so much of this world I want to show and share with her because she deserves it. But somehow she doesn't believe it. No woman has ever made my heart gallop the way she does. With one look everything seems right at that moment like everything is right where and how it's supposed to be. Even the stars and moon are lined according to what they should be. I can't even stay mad at her for long but she needs this time alone maybe she will see the bigger picture.

I sigh walking out of my office, I need a shower it has been a long day. I walk into our room and she's just staring at the food as if she is willing it, to talk back at her. She looks up at me but I walk past her to the bathroom. I strip out of my suit and step into the shower.

I just stand there letting the water cascade to my body. I close my eyes there is so much on my mind and so much to get done.

Soft delicate hands wrap around my chest and head brace against my back. Her soft, lush curves, arc against my body. Her skin is so hot despite the running water, my entire body comes alive as only she can make me feel this way. The way she feels, her smell, her taste, her skin so close and soft against mine. Nothing has no meaning, not even time or space. There was only her it always has been.

We both sigh in contentment as the shower head pours down on us.
***********

Dedicated to some awesome readers and followers ShivonneAndries AketaPatel6  76543285gd   JudyEmanuel ReyrRey90 reonstar @Abigailbrown05  NatashaMingo0 ardballist vd7777777 @ShenelaRodrigues PG1960 Pam85ramntioayuahmad83 brettyyyy
TerelleGibson @oppanbllover P51286  
donneleurope1 lince13 Starlightamaze
AnnVivieros8 me_myself_and_books ChrizaEmoten marivicmadrid20

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4M 41.8K 51
Out of His League is now published by W by Wattpad Books! You can get your hands on the paperback or E-book edition from the following link: https:w...
21.3K 1.7K 51
PART 2 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY CAN ALSO STAND ALONE. --------'-------'-------------'---------------'--------'---- READ READ READ READ READ READ (#2 OF...
19.3K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
834K 19.3K 41
[Small Town / Second Chance] When Jennifer heads back to her hometown after ten years to celebrate her grandmother's 70th birthday, she knows she'll...