Madame Williams ( teacherxstu...

By floosstories

The trauma of the death of her best friend makes her change completely, to the point she becomes a darker ver... More

Characters Guide
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Author's note

41

17K 468 396
By floosstories

Happy belated birthday to one of my best readers, Jennifer. Love you!!

TW: sexual content !

DIANE'S POV:

"I'm so glad that damn cast is gone."

Lou wrapped her arms around my neck from underneath me, "You could have tried to get me in bed anyways, we could have come up with something."

"Nah, I liked all limbs available." I joked, but we both knew I was terrified of hurting her by mistake. My breath was heavy, and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her.

Lou bit her lower lip and when she set it free from her teeth, she leaned in to kiss me first.

My lips kissed hers back, and my hands held her head from behind it.

Lou moaned against my lips and opened her lips just enough for me to kiss her with tongue.

This room held love, hope. It was this room, Lou's personal fragrance, and the pleasant light  that brought out all best intentions.

Tears of joy were shed from my eyes all of the sudden, which obviously alarmed the girl underneath me.

"Dee..." She said softly.

I wiped a tear from my face and rolled my eyes mostly at myself, "Sorry. You're so important for me, Laura."

I sounded like a kid, I was aware. But Lou seemed to find it cute, because she kissed my tears away and hugged me to her body, "You're the sweetest."

Even though words weren't needed to be exchanged, I liked commenting things in the moment. My eyes closed and her smooth, rosy lips brushed against mine.

Lou's quivering hand cupped one of my cheeks.

Soon the gentleness turned into passion, thighs tangled and hands taking clothes off. First it was my shirt, then her shirt, and suddenly we were both in panties and topless.

Lou had this power over me, like you know that you are hers, and she feels the same, and you kiss her with so much luster, hunger and passion that you feel no moment can better or equal this.

I moaned against her lips, delighted with every little sensation she made me feel.

My heart was racing, so much love and so much happiness along with arousal filled me. It was overwhelming and poisonous.

Lou moaned this time, and I could feel her hips going upright. She was flustered and I had made her like this, this mess that wanted release and pleasure.

"I want you." She whispered. And suddenly she wanted to be the one to give me release and pleasure.

I opened my eyes to find her big ones looking up at me.

"Please let me have you." Lou said. — And that was all it took for me to let her take the lead.

I was practically drooling at the sight of her leaning up on her elbows, looking down at me like she was doing. She lowered herself to kiss me, small butterfly kisses, then she whispered in my ear, "Can I make love to you?"

I let out a breath of pleasure at the simple choice of words. I wanted her to do anything she wanted to do to me, lick wherever, suck wherever, bite wherever. I didn't care if she wanted to be gentle or rough, I just needed her all over me.

Lou kissed behind my ear, making me squirm, "Tell me I can, tell me you want me." I could listen to the sound of my heart rate get faster when she removed my panties slowly and gently.

I nodded, "I want you so bad, Laura." I said, my voice huskier than intended.

She wouldn't be on top of me if she wasn't sure of what she was going to do next, and I was right because her lips came to rest in between where my shoulder and my neck united, and she gently sucked my delicate skin, making me moan and increase my breathing.

"You're stunning when you let go of yourself like this..." Her voice said. I watched her lick my collarbone, kiss it, and take her time to look at my breasts as if she had missed the image of them.

Lou had the power to make me feel wanted and aroused all with just one look from those beautiful eyes and that small delicious smirk she gave away when she appreciated my body.

When she started kissing the swell of my breasts, I couldn't help but groan in pleasure. I hated not being able to contain myself, but I felt less exposed by just having her here with me. She teased enough to make me whine like a puppy, and I hated knowing that she was taking her time to enjoy me, and herself too.

Finally her tongue found one of my nipples, and a surprised moan escaped my lips, which made Lou smiled against the flesh of my chest. She sucked on my erected nipple, and her free hand caressed down my stomach.

"Kiss me one last time, please." I managed to say.

Lou did so, she kissed me hard on the lips and then turned it gentler.

"I can't wait to taste you." The brunette replied, "Do you want me to?"

"You have no idea." I said, my breathing shallow, as if I couldn't fill my lungs, because she was making me too agitated. I needed her.

I could feel my pussy lips dripping wet, and I was going crazy about the one thigh she had in between mine.

Lou kissed down from my breasts to my mound, slowly and gently, causing me to arch my back, and then tortured me by staring down at my center, smiling like she had just won some award for coming so far.

She caressed my thighs before parting them even wider and then kissing just above my clit.

I want to fucking yell at her because of how it is painful to need her so much.

And then I moaned like never before at the lick she gave my slit. She started slow, and took her time to taste me, to feel me in her tongue. She moaned too, and parted my lips with her fingers. She teased my entrance and then sucked on my clit, which obligated me to grab the pillow underneath my head with both hands and try my best not to moan that loud, but it was an impossible task.

I put my right leg over her shoulder, and then she entered two of her fingers inside me while she kept eating me.

"Fuck!" I managed to groan.

"You taste so good," She said as she kept giving me her full attention.

I felt like passing out when my orgasm started to built.

"Lou... Lou!" I said, out of breath, "I'm so..."

She understood.

And she made me come with both her fingers curling inside of me and her mouth sucking on my clit like her life depended on it.

Coming down from my high, Lou took her fingers out of me, and she kissed her way from my pussy up to my neck. She whispered in my ear, "You make me want to touch myself."

Still a bit drugged from my release, I smiled like a fool and said; "Touch yourself, then."

"Later, let me hold you for a second." Lou kissed my lips and ran her hands through my hair. I let myself rest my head against her bare chest and enjoy her warmth until I was ready to continue.

I supported myself on one of my elbows and looked down at Lou's angelical face that still had a small mischievous smile.

"Would you...?"

"Hm?" She said, as if clueless. She wanted me to say it.

"Would you touch yourself for me? Make yourself come for me?" I asked.

Lou licked her lips, as If she was thinking about it. Unexpectedly, she ran a hand down from my waist to in between my legs, she touched my wetness and then with two of her fingers full of my juices, she licked them off with her tongue.

Then without any instructions, she looked at my exposed naked body and suddenly her hands rubbed her body, working their way down, stroking her abdomen and up to her breasts.

She pinched her nipples, making me feel turned on when she let out a small moan.

Watching her pleasure herself was beautiful and insanely erotic.

Lou reached down and touched the wetness in between her legs. She cupped her mound, massaging it through the material of her remaining panties.

"Can I take them off?" I asked.

"Yes, but slowly. I want to watch you."

I decided to get creative and take them off with my mouth. I could see she had dampened her underwear with all her wetness.

As much as I wanted to kiss her soft skin, I wanted her to built her arousal, and I wanted to watch her come by herself with only looking at me.

The air in her pussy must have been nice for her, because I could swear she whimpered when she was completely bare. Her lips were puffy and spread. She rubbed herself, getting her fingers wet and sticky.

"Be a good girl, and make yourself come by just thinking of me..." I asked her, "Please."

Lou nodded, her breathing coming back to being heavier.

I couldn't not help her. I reaches out and with my index finger I teased one of her nipples.

Lou seemed to like that, because her back arched.

"I love how beautiful you look touching yourself," I said. "Imagine that hand in between your legs is mine, I'm the one touching you like that."

Lou moaned, "Diane, please."

"You can't come yet. And you how to properly call me."

"Mommy..." she sighed in pleasure.

I kissed her neck, "That's right, babe."

"Oh. Oh. Mommy." Lou moaned out loud.

I kissed her neck again, and licked behind her ear, "Fuck yourself, get a finger inside you."

Lou nodded and sank a finger inside her with a groan.

"Slow... in and out, slowly." I commanded her.

Lou started doing as I told her, "Slower."

Lou mumbled an incoherence under her breath, as if she was growing impatient.

"Dip another finger." I said, "Keep going slow."

"Ah... Mommy..." Lou moaned.

I felt my pussy throb every time she called me that, "Thank me for that pleasure, baby girl."

"Thank you."

"Mommy. Thank you, mommy." I corrected her.

"Thank you mommy. Oh, thank you so much." Lou whined.

I stopped circling her nipple and instead, I started circling her clitoris. She basically jumped at the delicate contact.

"I'm just helping you. But don't go faster, keep it slow." I said.

She nodded, and whined as my finger touched her clit rapidly and then slowly and then when my finger decided to come back to one of her nipples.

"Please, Mommy." She begged.

"You can go a little faster." I let her, "Curl them."

Lou's free hand grabbed mine from her breast and she interlaced our fingers, holding tightly to my hand as she kept torturing herself.

"Stop." I said. And she stopped. "I want to finish you myself. Take your fingers out and let me taste you first."

Lou followed orders wonderfully, and I had the opportunity to taste her sweet juices and moan at how warm her fingers were on my mouth.

"Good girl," I said, and then went on top of her, "Let me make love to you now."

Laura cupped my cheek with her previously licked hand and kissed me on the lips. It was a soft kiss full of love and trust, "I'm yours," Lou told me.

"And I'm yours." I let her know before kissing her again, and then kissing her from her lips to her abdomen.

I let the tip of my tongue inside her bellybutton, making her giggle, and then kissed down one of her legs to her ankle, and back up to lick her pussy.

I was congratulated with a moan, and another one, and another one as I kept cleaning her off her wetness. But there was more and more coming from inside, and I couldn't complain because I loved the taste of it.

"Dee..." Lou said, her voice was barely clear.

And just when I wanted to to punish her for calling me some other name but mommy, she said "Can you..."

"What?" I said nicely, and caressed her beautiful thigh.

"I'd like you to use a toy on me."

I was so turned on I couldn't remember how I ended up back in my bathroom getting the strap on.

When I came back in the room and climbed on top of her, she looked into my eyes in a loving way.

"I'll be gentle." I told her.

She kissed me and spread her legs for the toy to slide inside her pussy slowly.

Lou moaned, holding tightly onto me, her thighs wrapped around my torso, bringing me even closer.

I moved in and out slowly at first, and then started to take some speed.

Lou seemed to like the strap enough to moan into my ear how good I made her feel. You're so sexy , and Fuck you're making me feel so good, were some of the sentences.

With the toy still inside her, I rolled us over and maneuvered to sit up, and have her sit on top of me with the dildo inside of her.

Watching her go up and down, bouncing her tits and moaning, casually stopping to kiss me hard on the lips.

I rolled us over again and fucked her as fast as I could, while with a hand I touched her clit.

"I'm near..." She whispered, letting her head back on the pillows.

I pulled out of her, started fucking her with my fingers and sucked on her clit until her moans and the sudden ejaculation — that hit me in the forehead — told me she had met her release.

"That was so hot," I said and kissed her shoulder when I let myself rest next to her.

The smell of sweat, heat, our juices and my candles filled the room.

"I didn't know I could do that." Lou said, probably referring to the squirt.

I kissed her on the mouth, "It was so damn hot."

"You're so hot," she smiled and kissed me on the mouth again.

I let her rest on the bed while I took off the strap on and went to grab us a couple of glasses with water.

Lou drunk her water in record time and then demanded I was the little spoon for being so good tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.1K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
12.2M 63.7K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
7.3K 222 31
Antonia (18) is in her last year of Highschool. Her life is great - it's just the way she wants it to be until her English and Maths teacher gets pr...
128K 3.4K 16
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...