Dnf and Karlnap oneshots <3

By Bugwastak3n

Dnf Karlnap smut and more More

Opening + requests!!!
Lost a bet~
Listen to me~
Cuddles~
Challenge
📸Photo booth📸
🔒Lockdown🔒
💌message💌
💵money💵
✈️Here I am✈️
🎲roll the dice🎲
🚗in the backseat🚗
🛼roller rink🛼
⛈stormy nights⛈
🍄Mushroom Land🍄
⭐️Starlight⭐️
🐞Luck🐞
🐼Pandas🐼
🩹Bandage🩹
🚬Toxic🚬
🕯Candle light🕯
📷Smile📸
🎡Ride🎡
🎰Gambol🎰
🌻Sunflower Field🌻
📸Double shot📸
🍿Movie Screen🍿
🛏Hotel Room🛏
📝Letters📝
🔒love locked🔒
❤️‍🔥Heart of Flames❤️‍🔥
🔇mute🔇
🎀Bowtie🎀
🪞Mirror Mirror🪞
⛽️Gas pump⛽️
🩸Blood Sucker🩸
☔️Under the World☔️
🍿Movie Screen pt2🍿
⚡️Flash⚡️
🎂Happy Birthday🎂
🪡Needle and Thread🧵
🐶Dog Boy🐶
Accidental?
🎂Happy Birthday pt2🎂
🚿Shower Sex🚿
😩Sex😩
💛ÿėłłõw💛
🥀Dead rose🥀
Problematic (1/3)
Lovey dovey
💙Hold me tight💚
🥵~Fuck me harder~🥵
Sex
No milk???
~Sweet nothings~
Lifetime
Problematic (2/3)
Problematic (3/3)
\\ Drowning Dreams //
Maybe i do...
Yeah-
Locker
〰️laid back〰️
🕺ooga booga🕺
Kisses in june <3 (1/2)
Kissed in june <3 (2/2)
😈quiet😈
!Bad Dream!
📦moving📦
- pretty privilege -
💞Aftercare💞
Motor bike
AN (READ)
Teenagers
Car sex
Kidnapped (pt 1.)
Medicine
Hotel room

🧍‍♂️Fluffy🧍‍♂️

4.5K 61 48
By Bugwastak3n

Here! Have this random chapter I have decided to post since I haven't been posting! 🏃

______________
Fluff
_______________

George sat on the edge of the counter, lightly kicking his feet as he scrolled through his phone waiting for the oven to beep, indicating his pizza was done.

"Hey~" Dream muttered, slowly walking into the kitchen. His voice a bit raspy and sleepy like. His hair messy and his shirt missing. George looked up and slightly smiled.

"About time you woke up." George said sarcastically, giggling after. Dream chuckled as he slid in between George's legs and wrapped his arms around his torso, pressing his face against his chest. George laid his arms on the blonds shoulders and continued to scroll through on his phone.

"What time is it?" Dream mumbled. George placed his phone down beside him and leaned back a bit.

"Hmm?"

"What time is it?" Dream asked again this time more audible for George to hear. George looked down at his phone.

"Almost 2." He said, carefully running his fingers through Dreams bedhead. Dream groaned and pushed his head against George's chest causing him to lean back.

"Clay!" George giggled. Dream looked up and smiled sleepily. He lifted George back up and laid his head back against his chest.

"I'm making pizza if you want any, I know you're hungry." George spoke softly, peering down at the top of Dreams head. Dream looked up with a little smile.

"George."

"Yeah?"

Dream smiled even more.

"You're beautiful~" he said, keeping his smile. George giggled as he leaned down, capturing his lips in a sweet kiss. He pulled away with a smile.

"You're a dork." George said, playfully rolling his eyes. Dream chuckled and pulled George closer to the edge.

"And you love it~" Dream mumbled, leaning into his cheek.

"Okay love birds are we deciding lunch or?" Sapnap interrupted them. They both glanced at Sapnap and giggled.

"I'm making pizza." George said, looking over at the oven. Sapnap sat down at the table.

"You let George cook?" Sapnap asked dream jokingly.

"Hey! I'm not that bad of a cook." George protested. Sapnap side smiled with his teeth and inhaled.

"Okay to be fair-"

"Now you sound like Dream." Sapnap said before they all let out a laugh. Dream gave George a quick peck on the lips before he slithered his way to the table, taking a seat next to Sapnap.

"We need to vlog again, I mean it's been a week since we've done a "daily" vlog." Sapnap said.

"That's true." George said pushing himself off the counter as the oven beeped. Dream sat there playing with the rings on his fingers, he looked up with raised brows.

"Sorry what?" He asked staring at them. George tsk'd and rolled his eyes.

"Daily vlog?" Sapnap said. Dream shrugged.

"Wheres the vlog camera?" He asked, standing up. Dream followed him with his head.

"Uhhh- I think it's in my office? I'm not sure." Dream said. Sapnap nodded and headed toward the office. George turned around with a plate of two slices of pizza and slid it to Dream.

"You wanna vlog and look like that?" George asked. Dream chuckled.

"He's not videoing us eating." He said, taking a bite of pizza. Sapnap popped the corner with the camera.

"After we get done eating Sap." Dream said, taking a drink of water. Sapnap frowned and placed the camera down before sitting back down next to Dream. George slid him a plate.

"Thank you mommy." He said smiling weirdly. George rolled his eyes and Dream chuckled.

"I fed Patches and took out the trash- Sap you are doing the dishes." George said. Sapnap pouted. Dream snapped.

"Sorry mommy."

"Stop calling me that." George slightly giggled.

"Then should I call you daddy?"

"No!" George giggled. Sapnap shrugged.

"Adopt me then so I can-"

"Dream-" George said, slightly laughing. Dream shrugged.

"Dreams my da-" sapnap started but was interrupted.

"Okay!" Dream wheezed.

"Sorry daddy.." Sapnap pouted, trying so hard not to burst into laughter. Dream raised a brow at Sapnap.

"I can't fucking do it-" Sapnap chuckled before bursting into a fit of laughter. Dream followed letting out tiny chuckles.

"I'll do the laundry." Dream said finishing the last bite of his pizza before pushing his chair out and standing up. He placed his plate in the sink and threw away his napkin. As he walked past the other two he snatched his glass of water and headed up the stairs.

"Is he good?" Sapnap asked being serious this time. George shrugged.

"I mean- nothing seems wrong? Does he seem off to you?" George asked. Sapnap nodded.

"A bit.." he said leaning back and looking up the stairs. George wiped his mouth as he stood up with his empty plate. He walked over to the sink and placed his plate on top of Dreams.

"I'll go check on him." George nodded at Sapnap as he jogged past him and up the stairs. Sapnap tapped the table as he looked down at Patches.

"Me and you now." He said with a fake pout.

______________

"Dream?" George cooed, peaking into his room. Dream laid on his bed, leaning against the head board as he scrolled through his phone. He looked at George as he stepped in.

"What's wrong babe?" Dream asked as George climbed onto his bed and laid next to him. He pulled George closer letting him muzzle against him.

"I was going to ask the same." George said with a chuckle. Dream furrowed his brows.

"Nick thinks there's something off- or well you seem off to him and I wanted to check and make sure."

Dream smiled and kissed George on the forehead.

"Nothings wrong pumpkin, thank you though."

George smiled at the pet name.

"Better get ready because he's gonna burst through with that camera." George said, sitting up. Dream placed his phone down and sat up, reaching out to George. He pulled George back down with a chuckle. George giggled kicking his feet.

"Where do you think you're going!" Dream said, tickling him. George giggled and begged him to stop, kicking his legs and frailing around.

"D-Re-eam!" He breathed. Dream finally stopped, placing a kiss on his lips. The kids lasted about 2 minutes before George pulled away and licked his lips.

"Come on, I'll help you get ready." George said, escaping Dreams grip and sitting up. He rubbed his head before slipping off the bed. Dream crossed his arms and leaned against the headboard.

"Only if you'll sleep with me tonight." Dream said, pouting at him. George turned his head and raised a brow. He tapped his foot for awhile until his sighed and rolled his eyes, turning to Dream.

"Fine!"

Dream smiled and jumped up, running up to George and hugging him.

"Now come on! Sapnap is waiting." George said, backing out of his room to let him change. Dream winked as he exited the room. Leaving him alone to fix up himself.....

__________________________________

I really liked this :)

As always, I won't tell you to go eat..

BUT ILL TELL YOU TO DRINK SOME FUCKING H2O!!! DELICIOUS ASS WATER!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 998 24
featuring the dream smp and various hypixel youtubers.
3.9K 44 23
-#992 dreams 6/10/2021 -#661 2021 10/8/2021 -#70 Quack 11/14/2021 - - •1k - August 20th • • • •
2.6M 85.2K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊Offline! *ੈ✩‧₊°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
52.1K 488 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3