M A L E V O L E N T || H.S

By bbypinkstyles

M A L E V O L E N T (adjective) : having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "she was an angel, touched... More

| W A R N I N G & C A S T |
| P R O L O G U E |
| 0 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10* |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14*|
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18* |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25* |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33*|
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38* |
| 39 |

| 30 |

1.8K 73 43
By bbypinkstyles

.•° ✿ °•.
Trigger Warning: Mention of Death and Blood.
Don't forget to vote and comment! I love reading your comments❤️
°•. ✿ .•°

| 30 |

| A N G E L I C A |

Pain.

I was in so much pain.

It was both mental and physical as the harsh realities begin to set in. I had taken a life.

I remember staring blankly at the body under me, thinking how disgustingly beautiful Yvette looked, she only looked asleep, and a small part of me wished she'd open her eyes and still be alive, the guilt seeming too much for me to handle.

"I'm sorry." A broken whisper left me. All I could think about was Harry. I didn't even want to look over and see his body as it lay a mess on the floor outside the bathroom, a bummer wound lodged somewhere in his body.

I kept thinking about how much of a mess we would be in, there'd be two dead bodies within a small distance of each other, and no evidence to link to the killer except a gun with Yvette's fingerprints on.

I felt trapped in that same glass box again, with it slowly filling with water. It was almost full, and I knew that in a matter of seconds my body would be screaming at me.

"Angel..." A voice whispered to me, calling from the shadows.

Wasn't my name just the most ironic thing ever, so much symbolism, yet it was so far from what I was slowly becoming.

"Angel..." it was getting louder, yet still do far away.

"Angelica." The use of my full name, it seemed urgent, but I couldn't take my eyes off the bloody body beneath me.

Warm, wet calloused hands grabbed onto my face, Hurriedly snapping my head up to meet the eyes that was calling out to me only moments ago.

They were green. A deep forest green that held so many emotions, in such little time. The pupils were dilated, letting me know the raw emotion in them was real and genuine as they stared into my water blue ones.

"H-Harry?" I remember whispering, my eyes searching all around his face, not believing he was stood infront of me.

Maybe this was some sick dream. Maybe I had died with him, maybe was I was seeing was a punishment for my gruesome acts.

"I'm here, baby." Was all he said. I could see his body was covered in blood, but he physically looked fine. No injuries.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I took in his appearance, searching desperately for that fatal gunshot wound. Harry was strong, and no doubt had been on the receiving end of a gun before, I thought he was playing it up. The amount of blood on him would've proven myself correct until he uttered out a single sentence that made my heart lurch to my throat.

"We need to go, Alex is hurt."

Alex. My sweet Alexis.

Harry pulled me up from the floor as my legs still wouldn't register with my brain, and with my grip still tight around the knife in my hand I locked my gaze upon a struggling Alexis, laying on the floor of the bedroom, miraculously clutching the one item we had both been searching for all along.

"Alex..." I rushed to her side and searched for the bullet wound, and found her empty hand was clutching at her left hip.

"I'm okay, Gels. Take the necklace." She urgently pushes it into my hands with a wince, struggling to breath through her moments of pain.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, feeling like this was all my fault.

"Angel, I'm gonna carry her out of here, there's a fire escape back in the main room that leads down to the driveway. Take the gun and stay alert. Don't hesitate to shoot, okay my love?" Harry spoke up from behind me, rounding around the other side of Alex as he knelt down to my height, his forest eyes staring so deeply into mine once more.

I knew I couldn't be emotional at this time, I had to be strong, become as numb as possible. Two of the best people in my life were in danger and I'd be damned if I let them both die today. So I nodded soundlessly and walked back in to the bathroom, avoiding the body on the floor as I reached around for a towel to wrap the necklace in, keeping it away from all the blood.

"Alex, keep pressure on your wound." Harry said firmly as I came back out the room. He had lifted her up into his arms so effortlessly, and was waiting for me by the widow of the room where the fire exit was.

Not much was said, these moments seeming too tense to even talk, and I was afraid that if I even opened my mouth to speak I would vomit everywhere.

Harry went out the window first, with Alex, and I was not far behind with the gun held up to my face. I began to think how stupid it was for me to be behind Harry, who was 6 foot when I was considerably smaller than him.

"Where the fuck is Jake?" Alexis breathed out through a groan, every time she spoke it hurt her more and more.

"Passed out drunk in the car." Harry grunted our, obviously annoyed by the fact. I was shocked but didn't say anything. Jake let himself get so drunk on a mission that resulted in our friend being shot...

"We have eyes everywhere." Yvette's voice creeped into my mind, drumming against my brain so loudly I had to stop and hold my head.

This didn't go unnoticed by Harry, who softly urged me to walk in front of him with an nod of his head and a soft brush of his hand as she struggled to balance Alex in his arms.

"I think we should be okay." Harry whispers as we hugged one of the corners of the building, searching around for any lonely security that could be scattered around the estate.

"What makes you say that? There's a literal dead body upstairs and we're covered in blood." I deadpanned, numb from all the emotion at this point, I truly just wanted to leave and never come back.

"I'll explain in the car, we need to get Alex to a hospital or something...fuck we're in some mess."

I rolled my eyes at his words, I know I was acting unnecessarily bratty at this moment in time, but Harry had seemed to forgotten I was close to getting my nursing degree. I think I know how to properly work with a wound.

"Just get her into the car and I'll do what I can with the time and equipment." With one last scan of the area, we made our way through the back ends of the house, the walk long, dark and quiet. All we had to do was safely get around the corner and we should be out into the driveway.

Oh but it was never that easy, was it?

This is the part of the movie where you should hold your breath.

Bouncing around the corner, was a bulky, bald man, no doubt the security to this French mafia. He hadn't seen us yet, all 3 of us tucked into the shadows. I could see that Alex was struggling to contain her discomfort, as she desperately put pressure on her hip and bit her lip to refrain from screaming in pain.

Harry saw this too, and he urged her to bite down on his suit jacket.

I did my best as standing just in front of Alex, to block her wounded body from the security guard that, unknown to him, was making his was over to us.

"Angel." Harry whispered, watching my eyes calculate the guards movements, I truly couldn't tell you what happened in that next moment or where it had come from. Call it intuition or call it adrenaline, but in my mind I thought he would attack us at any given chance. I did just kill his bosses wife in cold blood.

He managed to pass by me, as I stood pressed as flat as I could in the shadows, his attention on the floor as he pulled a cigarette from his pocket. It would have been smooth sailing if he didn't see Harry's foot slightly sticking into his footpath, making him let out a curious hum.

In that moment, I knew I had to do something, if he grabbed Harry, Alex would get more hurt and the chances of her bleeding out was high. I remember placing my hands firmly on the guards shoulder, and jumped so I could wrap my legs around his torso from behind. My arm came round his neck, where it fit snug into the crook of my elbow. I pulled right, reminding myself to let him go and not to kill him, just enough for him to lose consciousness.

He fell to his knees with a thud, reaching up to grab my arms in a painfully tight grip. No doubt, his grasp will leave bruises on my arm, but at this moment I really couldn't care.

He fell limp into my arms, and I unwrapped myself from him, turning back to a bewildered Harry and a pale looking Alexis who has a small smile on her face.

"We need to leave." Was all I said, checking Alex's wound before pulling Harry in the direction of the driveway.

Surprisingly, we managed to make it back to the car unscathed, I hurriedly got Harry to push Alexis into the car and gently lay her across the whole seat, and I situated myself on the floor in front of her. Harry took off his suit jacket and passed it over to me as I began to rip the dress off Alexis.

"Harry, we need a first aid kit or something." I winced as I took in the gun shot wound, I had no way of assessing if the bullet was still in there. I'm presuming it was considering there was no exit wound.

Harry huffed out of breath, turning around as we heard his name be called out urgently from behind us.

Romano came hurriedly walking from the front of the building, and I tried my best to shield my bloody dress away from his view.

Harry met him halfway, and they engaged in a conversation. I turned my attention back to a sweating Alexis who was beginning to lose consciousness as more time went on.

"Fuck." I grunted, getting up into my knees and putting more pressure in the wound that wouldn't stop profusely bleeding, mindful not to dig the bullet further into her.

Blood soaked my bare hands as I looked around for some sort of material to place over the wound instead of my hands, and luckily I found it draped over the sleeping body of Jake.

I'm gonna kick this boys ass when he wakes up.

Just in luck, Harry had come back from his talk with Romano, surprisingly holding a first aid kit that had some French writing on it.

"Where'd you pull that out of? Your ass?" I breathed out, quickly grabbing it from his hands as he rolled is eyes to me, getting into the limo as he shouting at the driver to put his foot on the pedal and get us back to our hotel.

"Pass me Jake's jacket, please." I asked mindlessly, using one hand to search through the tiny first aid box for anything useful.

Harry moves over to me the best he could in the moving vehicle, choosing to sit right next to me on the floor as he placed Jake's suit jacket o to of my hand that was pressed against Alex's hip. "Let me help." He murmured softly, offering to keep the pressure on the wound while I tried to clean the blood of my hands as efficiently as I could.

My hands shook violently with nerves and anticipation as I managed to find some alcohol pads and some gauze. I prayed this hotel were some secret undercover mafia hotel and they wouldn't give a fuck when we turn up all bloody at their door step, I hope they had some proper equipment too.

"She's gonna get an infection if we're not quick." I tapped at his hand to shift it, wiping around the wound, Alex barely making a sound at her sleepy state.

"You're doing so well, Alex. Stay with me." I demanded, hearing a soft grunt of acknowledgement in return.

"You're doing amazing too, Angel. M'so proud." Harry said quietly as he kissed the side of my head, such a small action calming down my nerves tremendously.

"I'm gonna have to remove the bullet and stitch this up when we get back to the hotel, how soon can we get on a flight back to New York?" I began to rightly wrap the gauze around Alex's abdomen, praying she doesn't bleed excessively through the padding.

"I'll call." Was all he said, kissing the crook of my neck as he got up to make a few phone calls.

I worriedly looked back at Alex, who seemed to have calmed down now there wasn't different people pulling her about and pressing on her wound, and I prayed I could do the best I can until we get back to New York.

I looked over at Harry, to see him looking over at me, we shared a moment together, knowing that actually, we worked really well as a team.
In some twisted fate, two hearts couldn't handle the pain of losing someone they loved. But when their hearts worked together, they were unstoppable.

.•° ✿ °•.
I'll edit any mistakes later.
Squishes to you all<3
°•. ✿ .•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 12.8K 104
"You have an edge on him." "Which is what?" "Her." Renny needed a job to makeup up for the loss of hers. Somehow a bartender job ended up as a waitr...
330 56 17
Jacob Rivers is a 14 year old boy who is very unique nervous of seeing other people while moving from Hoover to Pinson, having a such good family, go...
Anna By Brianna

Fanfiction

924 31 62
Anna decides to help take care of her sick grandmother and blows off college. She's pretty much having the worst summer of her life but runs into som...
318K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...