President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior

4.3K 248 32
By slothsuga07

Flashback

In the morning

Namjoon pov

I took her in my arms and go to my room and immediately called Yoongi hyung.... I know he is going to seminar but I want him to check on her.... I don't trust anyone other than yoongi hyung.....

Yoongi: hello, namjoon....

Namjoon: hyung, help me.... Y/n is not feeling well... She is looking so pale..... I don't know what to do....

Yoongi: calm down.... You know namjoon I can't come but I can call someone who is check on her.....

Namjoon: I don't trust anyone you know that....

Yoongi: Don't worry.... He is my junior..... I am sending him...

And with that yoongi cut the call.....he goes to her and started to caress her hair...... He felt bad.... He is guilty that because of him she is in this condition.... He should have control RM..... His purpose of coming is finished but still he has some control over me.....  And in that Time a guard came with a young doctor.... He bowed to me.....

???: Hello, president Kim... My name is Choi yeonjun.... Dr. Min send me here to check on Mrs. Kim....

He said extended his hands to shake it.... Of course as a president he have to shake it since he doesn't want to know anything wrong....

Yeonjun: I am a big fan of your..... You are my role model.....

Of course Namjoon is a role model because he is the youngest president of South Korea.... He inspired lots of students and youth because of his dedication and passion..... They think he is born to be leader.... Leadership runs in his blood..... Only if he know what he actually is.....

Namjoon: please check on my wife......

Yeonjun nodded and started to check up..... After check up he stood up and went to president Kim who is now sitting in the sofa tapping his feet in the floor anxiously.....

Namjoon: how is she????

Yeonjun: she is okay now but she looked stressed and depressed..... She is stressing over something that her body can't handle so, she became pale.... I suggest you that she shouldn't stress at all... Try to give her a new environment and Don't let her get stressed.....

Hearing that Namjoon sighed heavily and told the doctor thanks for helping and told the guards to take care of him.... Namjoon go to the bed and sit beside her and look at her with a concern..... He took her hand and hold it tightly.....

Namjoon: I am sorry.... I promise I won't do it again... please be well....

And in that Time his phone ring again... He saw the caller id it's Yoongi hyung.....

Yoongi: hy, Namjoon I heard her condition from him.... I think you should go slow now....

Namjoon: do you think I don't want to??? I love her... I am obsessed with her. But Everytime she thinks about him..... And I don't like it and He also don't like it.... I can't seem control him now.....

Yoongi: I make a deal with both of you not to break it..... He is trying to control you again.... Do you want that??? Do you want RM to destroy you again???

Namjoon: I don't know what to do.... Please help me, hyung.... I can't live without her....

Yoongi: she is not going anywhere, namjoon.... She is yours now. What are you afraid of????

Namjoon: I don't know.... I feel she will go away from me.....

Yoongi: try to win her heart, namjoon....

Namjoon: what???

Yoongi: Win her.... She is not going anywhere.... She is with you now.... She is your wife..... She is president Kim's wife...... she can't run now.... You have to make her accept you.... Try to win her by heart not as a force......

Namjoon: what do you mean, hyung???

Yoongi: try to give her a normal husband wife relationship... Not president husband and wife relationship..... Give her time.... Be with her.... Try to show your love.... If you can't then pretend to be happy in front of her.... Give her not running a chance.... Trapped her in your dark web using Nice behavior and tricks..... I hope you understand what I am trying to say, namjoon.....

Namjoon: I understand.... Thanks hyung....

Yoongi: whenever you need any advice call me.... I will help you.... I am not only Your physcritist but also your old hyung.....

Namjoon hummed and cut the call......

Flashback end

Present

Namjoon is now smiling happily as he can see y/n is wandering around the home looking at his art of the house...... He felt relief for the first time seeing her smiling like that.... Since she came here she didn't smile at all.... All they did was arguing with each other....  He didn't took that much guards with them as he wants to spend some time alone with her.... Also he has a later plan of coming to his important business....

Y/n pov

She is looking at the home in amusement..... She go to the side where she saw the joint of the other rooms with it.... So many pebbles are there and the water is flowing through it.... It looks like this home is in front of the river....

She goes inside the home and started to look at it.....

She  is looking at the interior of the home with a grin.... She can't believe he is the architect of this home..... She definitely like it.....

Namjoon: it's so beautiful isn't it???

She heard his voice and turned around to see him looking at her with a shimmering eyes like he is seeing an angel..... She compose herself.....

Y/n: it is.....

Namjoon: let go to the bedroom..... We should freshen up.... It's a long journey after all.....

With that he took her hand and go to the room.... Seeing the room she is in awe.... It's kinda cozy.... Anyone would love to live here forever.....

He makes her sit in the bed and goes to cupboard and took out the dresses....

Namjoon: go.... The washroom is that way.....

He said and pushed her to the way of washroom giving her dress.....

She goes and get freshen up and change her outfit.....the rain stopped when they are coming here.... She guess it's just worse in Jeju airport area.....

And she get out of the washroom and see namjoon is wearing a new shirt and he already changed......

Y/n: why my mind started to change towards you??? What did you do to me, president Kim???

She said looking at him who is now in his own world......

In somewhere

???: So, they are now in Jeju island in his safe house....

???: Hmm....He is also going to underground for some reason.... I think you will see him in there.....

The person on the other side is smirking thinking about meeting him....

???:  But so sad, even if we meet he won't be able to recognize me.... Even if I come to him he won't think of me as a enemy......

???: What about the attack, in the safe house???

???: Just ambush.... Don't kill them.... I won't give him a easy death.....And also make sure that girl don't get hurt... She is also a victim like us.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

I know this chapter is boring..... But I can't help.... I can't focus on anything.... I am thinking of taking one day Break..... I have to clear my mind so that I can study and update..... Sorry if I bored you.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 213 25
"Namjoon..." I trailed off as his dark eyes found mine in the moonlight that shone through the glass of our window. Looking up into my favorite pair...
93.5K 5.2K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
15.4K 1.4K 64
"Sad, you don't even know how to kiss!" Seokjin said smirking, before holding her hands and pulling her closer. Almost three minutes of the hateful...
1M 39K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...