BOBOIBOY X BNHA FANFIC - ELEM...

Por StarTwinkle___

Where am I? After being hit by Wishbot powers, Boboiboy suddenly found himself in a world where currently mos... Mais

SUMMARY
Chapter 1 - WHERE AM I?
Chapter 2 - MY NEW LIFE AS A UA STUDENT
Chapter 3 - THE QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST
Chapter 4 - HERO TRAINING TIME
Chapter 4.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 5 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (OBSTACLE RACE)
IMPORTANT NOTES!
Chapter 6 - UA SPORTS FESTIVAL (CAVALRY BATTLE)
Chapter 7 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 1
SPECIAL!
Chapter 8 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 2
Chapter 9 - TOURNAMENT BATTLE PART 3
Chapter 10 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 1
Chapter 11 - QUARTER-FINAL PART 2
Chapter 12 - SEMI-FINAL (BOBOIBOY VS TODOROKI)
Chapter 12.5 - SPECIAL CHAPTER
Chapter 13 - FINAL BATTLE
Chapter 14 - HERO NAME!
Chapter 15 - INTERN ARC PART 1
Chapter 16 - INTERN ARC PART 2
Chapter 17 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 1
Chapter 18 - HEROES VS STAIN PART 2
Chapter 19 - AFTERMATH
Chapter 19.5 - MY HERO JOURNEY!
Chapter 20 - BACK TO SCHOOL
Chapter 21 - TRAINING OF THE DEAD!
Chapter 22 - FINAL EXAM (PART 1)
Chapter 23 - FINAL EXAM (PART 2)
Chapter 24 - FINAL EXAM (PART 3)
Chapter 25 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 1)
Chapter 26 - SECRETS REVEALED?! (PART 2)
Chapter 27 - TWO HEROES (PART 1)
Chapter 28 - TWO HEROES (PART 2)
Chapter 30 - TWO HEROES (PART 4)
Chapter 31 - TWO HEROES (FINAL)
Chapter 32 - BEFORE SUMMER CAMP

Chapter 29 - TWO HEROES (PART 3)

11.2K 508 2.3K
Por StarTwinkle___

English is not my mother language!

Any grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Warning! Contains Offensive Language!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

 Chapter 29 

"Kirishima! Blazing Fire Punch!" Blaze acted fast, concentrating fire at his fist and released it in a form of a blazing knuckle. Somehow, it managed to stop the villain's quirk from hitting Kirishima but also creating a huge explosion.

"What?!" The villains yelled, didn't expect that Blaze had that kind of tremendous fiery power.

Smoke was everywhere by now, blurring their vision as they only could see grey.

"You really had the nerve to lay your dirty finger on my friend, huh? Well, no more Mr Nice guy! It's time to end this!" A voice echoed from within the smokes, it was somehow calming yet ringing with confidence and fearlessness.

Time seems to stand still, slowly the smoke was getting thinner, finally revealing a pair of orange and light blue central heterochromia eyes, staring intensely at the villains.

Todoroki and Bakugou's eyes widened at the sight of the elemental manipulator. This person was somehow the same yet very different from what they usually saw him.

The long silence was finally broken off when the boy revealed himself and he was...

"Boboiboy FrostFire!"

.

.

.

FrostFire stood tall, confident, obviously overwhelmed aura, much like a strong superhero who arrived in the nicked of time like in the action movies. His round orange-light blue eyes sparkled with fierceness and bravery not even fazed with the villains' dangerous quirks. He still wore the same brown suit only this time the vest was now in slate color while the shirt was in artic blue. His necktie turned fire orange, insignia rested on top of it as a pin.

And there he was making another epic entrance in the hero world.

All eyes landed on the elemental hero with a mix of shock and curiosity dancing around their minds. Todoroki and Bakugou keep staring at the central heterochromia-eyed boy, wondering what kind of element did Boboiboy just revealed to them.

This boy here, FrostFire was it? Had a burning fighting spirit that was eager to be freed yet at the same time, he was also calm and collective as if he was silently gathering his enemies' information with just a single look.

Same yet different, that was the half-cold half-hot, and explosion user's first impression about him. Well, second for Todoroki that is since he met him during the UA Sports Festival. Unfortunately, the poor boy barely remembers anything after that since he suddenly blacks out during their match.

"What... What are you?" The villains asked, slightly intimidated by the elemental user.

"Hmm? I'm still me of course but I'm..." FrostFire replied, calm but confident of course.

"NEXT. LEVEL. ME!"

Krik... Krik... Krik...

Okay, that was a stupid question.

Truthfully, the two villains were dumbfounded but then they were the ones who asked that ridiculous question at first. So, it's better to keep their mouth shut for now.

"Frost... FrostFire..." Todoroki muttered, still not forgetting the intense look that FrostFire once gave him during his first (and again epic) appearance. The new element before him was like a mirror, reflecting both fire and ice elements on opposite sides.

If he was born outside of the Todoroki family, then he'll probably think the dual element boy was his fraternal long lost Malay twin or something. If that wasn't acceptable then maybe a cousin to his other cousins. Wait did that make them second cousins though? Nevermind.

The heterochromia-eyed boy was now analyzing FrostFire. His right hand resting on his chin, eyes looking sharply at the elemental boy while FrostFire swallowed hard from his position, clearly could feel his intense gaze from afar.

This was definitely a bad sign since something weird or a horrible conclusion could come next. Thus, they call it the 'Todoroki Theory'.

Bakugou on the other side let a bitter and unsatisfied loud hiss. Another surprise secret element from the elemental bastard? Should he be surprised? The answer was no because he knew this was coming sooner or later since the hatted bastard's real ability was yet to be revealed. Great! Now many thoughts raced through his mind! Was he becoming more like the nerd? What the heck?

And what's worst now there's two half and half bastards standing in the same room with him. One was already irritating and now there's two?! Was the world playing a sick joke on him? The explosion user felt his annoyance meter rise to a level that has not reached before as he silently cursed like a mad man.

"First there's the golem guy, the freaking human cactus, then the annoying hideous yellow specs and now this one?!" The explosion user let a low growl.

"The bastard better give a proper explanation to this or else I'll rip his mouth out!" Finally igniting his quirk, ready to blow some villains up.

"You know I can clearly hear you from here, right?" FrostFire mumbled, slightly gritting his teeth. Of course, Bakugou's loud voice was always clear as day to the human ear. Sometimes, FrostFire wondered doesn't the explosion user suffer from a bad throat after screaming all day long? Or weeks?

However, the dual-element chooses to ignore his nasty comments, for now, that is. That would probably be a safer and better choice even though a part of him wishes to shove those mean words back to its owner and throw Bakugou into a pool of melted ice for him to cool off.

Then, he would freeze the explosion user into a block of ice, sends no sell him to the northern Yakutia, and.... 

Wait, he better stop now or he'll end up being swallowed by his 'not so good' plans.

"Huh? A new trick, eh? You can't defeat us with some cheap moves!" Wolfram's henchmen growled, obviously irritated by the student's resistance. They needed to kill these brats now or else they're the ones who might get slaughtered by their boss.

"Try your best kid—"

"Really? Is that the best you could think off?" FrostFire cuts them off, smirking as he magically appeared in front of the villains without their notice, leaving no room for them babbling idiotic nonsense.

"What?!" Daigo and Nobu were literally shocked, immediately moved back but was already too late.

"Blazing Frost Punch!" The dual-element swiftly punched Nobu on the gut, sending him meters from his partner, earning a loud bang from the other side of the wall. However, he wasn't quite done beating them up.

"Blazing Frost Kick!" FrostFire turned around to his next target, this time landed a violent kick on Daigo, sufficiently knocked him out as his eyes turned white and laid helplessly on the cold ground.

"Well, that was a piece of cake. Even Adu Du could fight better than you guys." A playful grin plastered on FrostFire's face, feeling proud that he defeated them with just two simple but vigorous hits.

Todoroki and Bakugou could do nothing but gape at the scene that happened before their very eyes. What the hell had just happened? Did he just pulverize those villains that easily?

"That was quick?" Todoroki muttered in one breath. Was Boboiboy always this strong in hand-to-hand combat? Since the fight just now clearly showed his tremendous punching and kicking ability. Ah, but now that you mention it, Boboiboy did display that monstrous strength of his (ahem... Earth...) when it comes to Mineta's perverted actions.

"Elemental Bastard!" / "Boboiboy!" Finally, freed from their shocking state, they quickly approached the elemental user who was kindly helping out Kirishima, a stuck boy in the wall place by his own quirk. Well, Bakugou practically launched himself towards his target, speeding like a rocket. If FrostFire wasn't lucky enough to dodge that then he'll probably be hit by the human missile.

"FINALLY, YOU GOT THE GUTS TO SHOW YOUR TRUE POWER, HUH?!" Bakugou yelled on top of his lungs, clenching the hem of FrostFire's suit, now wrinkled by the strong grip. He felt horribly annoyed that elemental bastard's quirk kept getting stronger and stronger every time he reveals himself more. This bastard's quirk is totally an issue here!

And what's worst Bakugou had a hunch that FrostFire was only the 'beginning'. Shit!

"You don't need to shove that fact right on my face though." FrostFire remained calm despite the inside urge to give the explosion user a good smack on the head. He took a deep breath, counting 1... 2... 3..., no 10, slowly released himself from Bakugou's grasp.

"I did say I'll revealed the truth to you someday, right?" He said, looking Bakugou straight in the eyes, then slowly shifted his gaze to Todoroki's heterochromia ones.

"What's going on here?" Kirishima asked, literally clueless. He remembered that was hit by a villain, blackout for a moment and when he finally opened his eyes, Bakugou was yelling at Boboiboy, and what's with the new element?

Silence settles overhead, awkwardness slowly creeps between them as none dare to open their mouth. Bakugou, Todoroki, and Kirishima could clearly see their friend's guardedness, it's transparent, evident, and torn between flight and fight. Seconds felt like an eternity, they refused to talk, that was until Todoroki decided to break off the eerie silence.

"Mind telling us more about your current element, Boboiboy? You can't always keep us in the dark you know." There was a hint of curiosity at the end.

"Welp, it's about time, huh?" A small smile finally fell on FrostFire lips as his shoulder relaxed. He saw this coming and he didn't regret revealing himself to them since Kirishima was safe in one piece.

FrostFire took a deep breath. How should he start this?

"Besides using seven types of elements, I can also fuse them and split into seven of my respective elements." He confessed, finally talking more about the elemental quirk.

"YOU WHAT?!" The other practically screamed and yes including Bakugou ladies and gentlemen. Of course, they were inquisitive about his secret but they didn't expect that Boboiboy's quirk could be this powerful!

"This is freaking insane..." Bakugou blurted out. The bastard's answer slapped a cruel reality against his face. The boy in front of him had a stronger quirk than his! Though he refused to acknowledge that from the beginning.

First, can control seven different elements. Second, each of those elements literally has an evolved form and now he can split into seven and fuse his elements?! Was this boy even human to begin with?! How could that petite and scrubby body of his withstand such a vast amount of power?!

Wait a minute... So, this whole time the elemental bastard didn't even use half of his power?! Was he mocking them or something?! He literally couldn't believe this! It took him months to finally understand how his quirk work and this bastard already discovered his real capabilities?!

He unerringly needs to meet whoever trained the elemental bastard and blow him up right now!

"If you're quirk was this strong then why bother holding back?" Todoroki asked, he too was obviously shocked by the sudden revealment. "You could easily beat me during the UA Sports Festival too."

FrostFire hesitated at first trying to find the right words to explain that. He took another breath and...

"Trust me, I didn't use my full power because... I was still very wary of my current situation back then. Besides, it's also a way to protect you guys from harm."

Then, there was another awkward silence befall upon them, trying to figure out the meaning of those words.

"BBB dude... Are you perhaps being targeted by villains or something?" Kirishima asked. He may be dumb but he's not a fool. Someone is after his friend's life! No wonder Boboiboy was being so secretive with his quirk! He didn't want to expose them to any danger that lingers around him. Man, his respect towards his elemental friend had just escalated to another level!

FrostFire looked away from him, unable to answer at first yet he gathered all of his willpower and faced them back. No more running away this time!

"Yes." He simply answered. "Someone is after my life since he sees me as a great threat to his evil plan and that villain is..."

"Captain Vicious." Todoroki and Bakugou spoke as one in tune.

"How did you know about that..."

"You were the one who called his name during the rescue mission training dumbass! I can't believe you totally forgot that!" Bakugou spatted angrily.

"Ah... I see... I might slip that one inadvertently. " The dual-element scratched his non-itchy cheeks, smiling sheepishly while his friends gave him an uninterested look.

"Yeah, you're really bad at hiding your secrets to be exact." Todoroki and Kirishima thought.

"Boboiboy, could you tell us more about Captain Vicious..."

"Did you think that you already won damn brats?" Bitter voices came from behind them. The two villains, somehow back on their feet, gave them a death glare, obviously outranged as their eyes emitted pure hatred and rage.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Daigo the purple hulk charged first, striking a fist towards them but luckily, they were swift enough to dodge that. However, they were forced on defense since the villains' attacks were getting aggressive by seconds.

Nobu, the hollow quirk user followed next, carefully launching an attack on them in hopes of defeating the UA students. However, luck wasn't on his side either as they quickly escape from the assault. The fight continued as neither refuse to give up the fight. Villains kept attacking over and over while the UA students tried their best to defend their selves.

"Tch! This is getting out of hand." FrostFire sighed. They really needed to end this so they can catch up with the others.

"FrostFire Bow!" The dual-element summoned his main weapon, immediately aimed his arrows at the villains, slightly burning their legs with fire while succeeded in locking their movements with ice.

"Attack now!"

Bakugou without hesitation used the golden opportunity given, igniting his quirk as he defeated Daigo using his trump card, The Howitzer Impact, sending the man flying back towards where he came from. But he didn't stop there, he had another plan in mind when some of his sweat fell on Nobu's enlarged hand.

"What the hell?"

"It's the sweat from my palms. It's like nitroglycerin." Bakugou snickered.

Todoroki who understood that, acted quickly, detonate it with his fire, resulting in another loud explosion, finally defeating the villain in a single blow.

"Woah!" Kirishima gasped, giving them a thumbs-up. "You guys make a pretty good team there! That was awesome teamwork!"

"I'd rather die than working with these two bastards!" Bakugou yelled, refuse to acknowledge their compatibility since just now was just pure luck.

"And I'd rather be with someone who's actions speaks louder than words and of course someone who's not yelling 24/7 like it's end of the world or something. " FrostFire replied back, rolling his eyes in annoyance, looking anywhere but Bakugou. He too refused to be teamed up with an untamed beast-like Bakugou. That's why Todoroki was more than enough for him.

"WHY YOU! ELEMENTAL HALF-HALF BASTARD! I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Why do you want to kill me? I never done anything wrong to you." Todoroki pointed, naïve as always when it comes to other people.

"Not you idiot! The hatted version one!" Bakugou gritted his teeth. Way to ruin the mood!

"But he's not wearing his favourite orange hat though..."

"Argh! Just shut the hell up!" The heated conversation continued, neither Bakugou nor FrostFire refuse to give up while Todoroki just stayed in silence waiting for a chance to convey his thoughts, unfortunately, there was no room given to him.

"Guys! Stop fighting! Midoriya and the others need our help!" Kirishima half-shouted, reprimanding them since he felt his headache was going come any moment.

"But how do we find them?" Todoroki questioned. It was quite hard for them to catch up with the others right now. Plus, there are also hundreds of stairs to conquer up ahead, oppressing their feet without showing any mercy.

"Now that you mentioned it... I think it's finally time to use Melissa's invention!" FrostFire beamed, reverting back to his original form as he remembered her advice.

"In order for you to active the B-Lens, you need fully focus on your range of view, Boboiboy. The lens will help you to locate your targets' whereabouts precisely and point out the direction and distance between you and them!"

Melissa's cheerful voice rang inside his head. He really had to thank Melissa for giving him such an amazing support item!

Boboiboy slowly closed his eyes, focusing, he took a deep breath, opened the back, and look upwards. His usual chocolate brown eyes now turned warm amber, sensing, scanning around the building, looking for the other's current location.

"Bingo! They are currently at the 130h floor! Approximately, 5 kilometres from us." His lips quickly curved into a smile, definitely amazed at the B-Lens sensing functions.

"Cool! But how did you managed to find them that easily?" The curious redhead asked.

"Before the party, Melissa gave me a support item that helps me to aim better during fights. Plus, the B-Lens also serve as a sensing device too! Isn't cool?!" Boboiboy pointed his warm amber eyes, grinning.

"No way! I want one as well!" Kirishima huffed, obviously jealous.

"Ah... Boboiboy's becoming more invincible, huh?" Todoroki thought. His elemental power was already potent and now the B-Lens was added to his arsenal, definitely a deadly combination.

"He has a support item now?! Great! The goddess of luck really does favour annoying pip-squeak after all!" Bakugou growled, pissed beyond belief.

"If we move now, we could catch up with the others in 30 minutes! 15 minutes for Bakugou if he flew to them with his quirk." However, his smile quickly washed away, now replaced with a worried expression.

"We... We need to help them! They are being surrounded with security robots!" Boboiboy gasped. This must be the work of the villains!

The others gave a quick nod, following, well forced in Bakugou's case, making their way to the nearest exit as fast as their feet could bring them. However, their track soon stopped when another villain entered the picture and this one was too familiar to Boboiboy.

"Going somewhere Boboiboy? Wait, let me guess saving the world from apocalypse again? What a dignified hero you are." The villain smirked, standing proud in front, literally enjoying the horrified glint that reflected on the elemental user's now brown eyes.

Ah... He could never get tired of this. The sight of Boboiboy cowering and trembling like a terrified prey was really enjoyable in his eyes.

As for the elemental user, he could feel that very same impending fear as before, a heavy feeling that made him hard to breathe, an invisible presence enclosing his throat.

What... What was he even doing here?!

"Re... Retak'ka!" Boboiboy screamed his name.

"Pfft! Hahaha!" The noseless space monkey let out a loud chuckle. Boboiboy really needed to attend acting classes right now because his facial expression was telling him everything with just a simple look. He could tell that the elemental boy was obviously worried if he might lay his dirty fingers on the power spheres especially the one with the teleportation ability.

But, wrong! Today, just for today that is, he was in no mood of hunting those puny power spheres. His mere presence at the moment was just to make Boboiboy suffer by manipulating his weaknesses.

Remember his promise back at the Sports Festival? Yes, he's here to kill Boboiboy's precious friends!

"Who's this ugly mutant of a chimpanzee?!" Bakugou yelled. He was totally in a bad mood right now since all of the negativity has been pent up since the moment he got lost! Not that he's willing to admit that... Shit! He could blow up any damn villain that dare stands on his path right now.

"Another villain?!" Kirishima quickly activated his quirk, he could tell that this one wasn't an ordinary villain. Maybe it's because of the gravity-defying hair? Or the evil blue monkey features? Wait, does he even have a nose? How could he breathe without it though?

"The amazing wonder of biological life..." The red-head mumbled, softly but was loud enough in Retak'ka ears making his veins pop out instantly.

Meanwhile, Todoroki froze, the colors from his face drained instantly, leaving a pale complexion. A chill ran down his spine, somehow the villain's sickening deep voice made his skin crawl. This was his first time meeting him, right? Then, why did he feel intimidated?

"I see we meet again."Retak'ka turned his gaze towards Todoroki, dark orange ones meet heterochromia eyes.

"Sorry, but it seems like you got the wrong person." The half-cold half-hot quirk user replied, slightly wary.

"Really? Did that pathetic brain of yours already forgot the incident during the semi-final match?" Retak'ka smirked, earning a shocked and devastated reaction from Todoroki.

"Don't... Don't tell me that you were the one who injured Boboiboy during the UA Sports Festival!" Todoroki's eyes burned in anger and frustration, remembering the image of his friend's wounded body on the ground the moment he gained back his consciousness.

He gritted his teeth, no wonder he somehow magically won that day! This villain must've interfered with the match! And judging from Boboiboy's undeniably kind personality, the latter would rather sacrifice his chances of winning the match just to protect him at that time.

"Todoroki..." Boboiboy mumbled.

Bakugou and Kirishima could only stand in silence, still processing the information that has just been revealed.

"I knew something weird happened during their match but who would've thought that a villain was pulling all the string behind it." The ash-blonde boy thought.

Of course, he wasn't rooting for any of these losers but the semi-final was quite an outlandish match seeing that elemental user was already lying weak on the stage floor after the smoke subsided. What happened before that has remained unknown.

"Yes! I was the one who interfered your match that day! It was fun seeing Boboiboy holding himself back just because he couldn't fight his friend!" Retak'ka laughed.

"You're totally wasting the elemental power with those human feelings! The elemental power was supposed to destroy, conquering the weak, and mostly taking over world! And here you're undermining it by protecting those weaklings in need. Truly pathetic!" The ex-elemental master growled bitterly. He couldn't believe his once marvelous power fell into the hands of an idiotic boy!

"Wasting it? That's funny since I heard you said that twice now." Boboiboy replied, he didn't flinch nor falter, eyes only showing bravery and fortitude, unfazed by Retak'ka's dirty dig.

"Real power is those that protect human life, not those that result from its destruction or emerge from its ashes. That's why you're the one who is unfitting of holding the elemental power! You're just abusing it by satisfying you own selfish greed!"

"Hah! That's nonsense!" The villain shouted, seething rage flowed through his body.

"Let's testify that shall we?"

Before Boboiboy could activate his elemental power, Retak'ka swiftly launched an attack on the poor boy by kicking him on the stomach, earning a painful gasp from Boboiboy.

"BOBOIBOY!" His friends shouted, quickly ran towards him but Retak'ka was much faster, standing right in front of them, inches away.

"Perfect..." Retak'ka purred, an evil grin adorned his face while his power watch was now glowing, unleashing the stolen mind-control quirk on them.

Bakugou, Todoroki, and Kirishima suddenly felt dizzy, their vision was prickling at the end, little stars of white that pops into their peripheral. Then, black bleeds into their vision, framing what they can see until it starts to narrow and suddenly, they felt drowning, unable to pull themselves out. The light in their eyes slowly faded, replaced by a shadow of the endless void.

The heroes in training stood there in silence, like a mindless doll that only exist to entertain its owner.

"Let's see how you prove yourself to be a worthy hero by when the enemies are your precious little friends, Boboiboy."

..............................

"Doesn't it seem like we got lucky? All the shutters have been raised since we passed the 100th floor!" Kaminari noted, running alongside the group.

"It's as if they have lost us or something but that's probably not the case!" Uraraka deduced. It was way too strange for the villain to give up on them that easily. They had something in mind, huh?

"They're leading us somewhere, aren't they?" Yaoyorozu guessed and it seems like she was right all along.

Upon reaching the 130th floor, the group of young heroes was soon greeted by dozens of security bots, searching for them.

"There are so many!" Uraraka gasped, hiding.

It looks like the enemy has changed from shutting us into trying to capture us, huh? They finally realized that we're UA students." Midoriya mumbled. Of course, the villains immediately used another alternative plan to defeat them since they were now viewed as a threat.

"In that case, then we know what to expect, too!" The creation user sat down, preparing a sheet of isolation for the group as they executed Plan A.

Plan A was conducted by Iida and Kaminari while the others took cover. Using the speed of his engine quirk, the spectacled class president threw the electric user towards the security robots.

"Take this! Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts!" Kaminari unleashed a strong wave of electracy, short-circuiting those robots in one move. However, the robots were able to defend against his quirk so Kaminari decided to turn up the voltage to two million.

"Idiot! If you do that!" Jirous warned but was too late. The blonde's power quickly fades out, already exceeding his wattage limit, brain short-circuiting in an instance, leaving a vulnerable 'Yay!' idiotic Kaminari.

"But thanks to him, the security machines have been stopped." They breathed a sigh of relief but that was all just the beginning, more robots came after them.

"Kaminari!"

"Everyone! Plan B!" Iida shouted switching to their second plan.

Yaoyorozu quickly created smoke bombs, a weapon that interfered with the robot's systems. Mineta on the other hand threw his sticky balls, locking the robots' movement, stopping it from moving forward. Meanwhile, Iida and Midoriya acted as the vanguard of the team, using their strength to break through the blockade.

"It doesn't hurt! My arm is fine, too! I can do this!" Midoriya thought. Using Full Gauntlet, the support item that Melissa gave to him, he pushed the bots back with brute force using 30% of One For All. The greenhead couldn't help but smile, he was uninjured thanks to Melissa's incredible invention. He really has to thank her for that!

"There's more coming from the left! We have to hurry!" Jirou shouted.

"Okay! Let's keep moving on the right!"

..........................

"Boss, there's something interfering with the sensors on the security machines. We lost those kids."

"Really now? Those brats are really feisty, huh? Don't lose your presence of mind. There's probably someone among those brats with a sensory quirk. Wolfram, the masked gang leader said on the line.

"Do everything that is needed to stop them. Even if they end up dead." Wolfram continued, ending the call while his cold eyes landed on All Might who was still lying helplessly on the stage floor.

"It seems like your students are too bothersome All Might. As expected of heroes, always trying to foil the villains' plan. Don't blame me if they get killed, okay?" The masked villain said, a playful grin displayed on his face. Then, he turned his gaze towards Amato.

"And it seems your beloved son is also involved Mechamato. I really hope this isn't your last time seeing him though." Wolfram laughed, leaving them.

There was an unfamiliar anger welling up from the deep of his stomach. Amato could feel his chest tightening with a monstrous need to kill upon hearing those words. However, the man quickly took a deep breath, calming himself and gaining control of his emotions back. This wasn't the time to be swept up by the villains' nasty comments.

"Boboiboy... Where ever you're I sure hope you're alright." The armored hero mumbled, hoping that his son was doing fine than him.

Meanwhile

"Argh! I can't take this anymore! Boboiboy and his friends need help! But I definitely can't leave Amato and All Might all alone! What if something happened to them while I'm gone! If they end up dead, then they probably will haunt me, right?" Mechabot groaned, imagining the ghost of Amato and All Might coming after his precious life.

He knew that it was really important of him to stay calm and be prepared but his adrenaline was kicking in. He couldn't wait any longer!

"Tch! I'm going to blast them up! Whether Amato likes it or not!" The robot destroyer decided. No more Mr. nice guy! Only a rebellious little demon who's about to unleash his fury by kicking the villains' butt.

"Here goes nothing!" Mechabot was about to come out of his hiding place, partially ready for battle since he had no solid idea in mind but then all he needs was determination and a burning fighting spirit. His partner and All Might need to be rescued right now!

But suddenly his action was stopped when a mysterious person pulled him from behind, large hands covering a loud mouth.

Mechabot could feel his breath literally hitched as he quickly turned back. His eyes immediately widened, obviously shocked to see the person behind.

"YOU!"

............................

The UA students make it to the server room on the 138th floor where they are ambushed by even more security drones.

"A trap?!"

"Just how may are there?!"

"Let's break through, Iida!"

"Wait!" Melissa immediately stopped them.

"If the servers here are damaged, they would affect the security system too!" The blonde girl warned since they can't afford to damage the server room by fighting.

"It can't be helped then. We'll stop the security machines here! Midoriya-kun and Uraraka-kun, both of you take Melissa and find a different route!" Iida said while he and the rest of the team hold off the drones.

"Right!" Midoriya, Uraraka, Melissa nodded, making their way to the nearest exit.

"Torque Over! Recipro Burst!" The engine user charged towards the robots, swinging his feet in a fast motion, sending the robots back to where they came from.

"I'll leave the cannon to you!" Yaoyorozu said to Jirou as she continued making adhesive ammos.

"I won't let you have my harem!" Mineta roared throwing his sticky balls on the floor, stopping some of the bots from getting near them.

It was a fierce fight. The UA students tried their very best to defend but at last, the bots manage to outlast them when Iida's time limit and Yaoyorozu and Mineta's bodies have reached their limit.

"Iida! Yaoyorozu! Mineta!" Jirou was the last one standing when everyone was basically tired by now.

In the end, the UA students were successfully captured by the robot, ending their journey to fight.

..............................

"And all of this just to steal that man's research back."

Silence. Dead silence as nobody dared to talk.

Vengeance on the other hand crossed his arms, leaning against the cold wall, definitely enjoying the shocked expression on their faces.

"Exactly! This attack was arranged with the purpose to get back 'his' precious ground-breaking invention. An invention that mechanically amplifies quirks." The red-haired villain gave them a psychotic smile, a dark glint flashing in his turquoise eyes.

See? The villains' assistance was indeed necessary since evil and violence were the two key factors that could cover up another problem.

Who says villains were a menace to society? Society literally needs villains in order to continue the daily life cycle. Wouldn't it be too boring if the world was just too peaceful? There's no excitement to that!

"This... This was all arranged?" Ramenman gasped.

"Why... Why would someone willing to endanger others simply to take back their research?" Ochobot yelled.

"Simple. That kind of project could either threatened humans or destroy the world." The villain answered.

As soon as the words left his mouth a tense silence filled the atmosphere again as they stood still, eyes glued together.

"Ramenman! We have to get to Boboiboy and the others! Or else they will..."

"Will what?" Vengeance gave them a sardonic smile, throwing a knife towards Ochobot.

"Ochobot!"

Blood. It was the first thing that filled Ochobot's vision, if he had a real heart then probably his heart almost jumped outside of his chest when something heavy slumped onto the alleyway's floor.

"Ramenman!" The others screamed, fear and horror were showing in their eyes. The hero was lying weak on the ground, warm blood flew from the knife wound he received on the upper left of his chest. Luckily for him, the knife didn't hit anything vital, or else he would descend into the heavens right now.

"Ah... Heroic as ever, huh? Do you want me to praise you for that?" Vengeance let out a small chuckle, amused by the live drama in front of him.

"I'm... I'm alright. Don't worry." The hero tried to calm the power spheres, trying his best to ignore the pain. He was supposed to be their protector, right? He can't let such an injury stop him.

Or else Mechabot will be the one who'll send him to nirvana.

Ramenman shrugged. An image of an outrage robot destroyer is something terrifying in the human eye. Besides, Mechabot is way ferocious than he seems.

"Now this will be fun!" There was a feral glint on Vengeance's eyes as he took another knife, attacking the injured hero.

"Weaponbot! Twin swords!" Ramenman shouted, engaging in a fight with the red-haired villain.

Vengeance who was a master of knife-on-knife combat, aggressive swung his knife towards Ramenman. The hero tried to counter-attack but the villain's rapid defensive body movements were making it hard to do so. He was forced on defense, dodging the blade from reaching any parts of his body.

"Is this the best you could do?" Vengeance smirked, his knife was now in an ice pick grip, blade reversed, downward thrusting his opponent. Ramenman somehow managed to avoid his attack but his right shoulder still got scraped by the villain's weapon.

"Tch!" The hero clicked his tongue when blood came out from the freshly new wound.

"Ramenman!"

"That's just the beginning!" The red-haired villain moved towards him, raising his knife to intercept against one of the hero's swords, kicking him on the midsection, sending his opponent flying towards the hard cold wall with a loud thud.

Ramenman groaned in pain. If he wasn't injured then he would totally give a good fight but there he was lying helplessly against the wall, hoping for some miracle to happen.

"Too bad this is the end for you..." Vengeance said, taking one of Ramenman's swords, preparing for an overhead strike.

"Goodbye, hero..."

Ramenman closed his eyes, bracing for the impact to come but nothing happened. He was perfectly fine, well almost.

Vengeance didn't say anything for a while that's far too long for either of their comfort, only sounds of high-pitched metal clashing against another, stopping him from landing another attack on Ramenman.

"That's enough Kouen..." Crimson eyes glared at his opponent, there was a bitter scowl forming on his lips. Thank goodness he was fast enough to track their location or else the noodle-head hero might be dead by now. Remind him to thank Mechamato's partner later.

"K... KAIZO?!" Both the hero and the villain screamed, couldn't believe that the Legendary Space Rebel managed to find his way to the hero world.

"Kouen? I go by Vengeance now stupid! Kouen is dead! And you were the one who killed him!" The red-haired villain growled, giving off so much resentment that even the human eye could see it.

"Whatever..." Kaizo rolled his eyes, sighing. For a moment there he felt slightly relieved that his former friend was still alive, walking in two feet, but then it seems like his fragile soul has fallen into the dark side courtesy to Captain Vicious. To think that the person he used to call his friend was now his enemy, this fact truly does upsets him.

Vengeance gave Kaizo a death glare, sidesteps out of the way in a swift motion, locking his new target as he drops an attack on Kaizo's legs.

"Your pattern of attacks never gets old, huh?" Being the tactical swordman he is, Kaizo already predicted what kind of assault that the villain would do next. Since the red-haired man was a huge fan for low horizontal attacks, that can be easily countered by dropping his own sword downwards and bracing with enough space to absorb the impact of the blow.

"Tch!" Vengeance clicked his tongue, irritated. He continued his assault, the pattern changed into a rising vertical attack. However, was easily countered by a space swordman as he took a large step back, dodging it in one move.

"What the—"

"My turn! Energy Sword Slash!" Kaizo lunged forward, slashing his energy-fused sword towards Vengeance, to be exact to his upper body, successfully inflicting a heavy injury on him.

"Heartless as always!" The red-haired villain grumbled, feeling a sharp pain on his chest thanks to Kaizo's energy sword strike. He was starting to lose his consciousness by now, his sight was getting blurry by seconds.

"Argh! I totally hate backing up from a fight but I can't let myself get caught here! Vicious and Shigaraki will kill me!" He whispered.

"Surrender now Kou— Vengeance. I don't want to fight you anymore." Kaizo said, making his way to the injured man.

"Not in your biggest dream jerk!" Vengeance couldn't wait long. The villain quickly threw impact smoke bomb towards Kaizo, distracting him, clouding his vision while he escaped.

"He managed to slip away." The space rebel sighed, turning his heels towards Ramenman.

"Captain Kaizo!" Ochobot and the others quickly approached him, feeling grateful that the purple-haired man came to their rescue.

"Took you long to get here." Ramenman said, putting his weight on his knees and stands.

"Please don't move. The entire galaxy will resent me if you die here." Kaizo replied, crossing his arms.

"I already called Lahap. He'll take care of your wounds."

"Thank but—"

"Captain Kaizo! We need to help Boboiboy and Amato! Hurry!" Ochobot half-shouted. He was about to open a teleportation portal but was stopped by Kaizo who was weirdly calm despite knowing his comrades were in jeopardy.

"Don't worry Ochobot. Help is on their way."

................................

"Bakugou! Todoroki! Kirishima!" Boboiboy yelled in exasperation, brown eyes were wide clearly frightened. There was a lump forming on his throat, his heart suddenly raced in haywire as panic slowly consume his system. The sight of battling his mind-controlled friends was something he never wish to happen.

"What's wrong? Are you scared already Boboiboy?" Retak'ka smirked, enjoying the elemental user's panic state just like the time he absorbed his solar element.

This moment was truly enjoyable to him.

"Let them go! They have nothing to do with this!" Boboiboy turned towards Retak'ka, balling a fist until his knuckles turned white as rage flowed throughout his body.

"Pfft! Begging now, I see. But then, that wouldn't much of a fun, wouldn't it?" The villain didn't care. All he wanted was to torment Boboiboy painfully and slowly.

"Attack Boboiboy now!"

Like the mindless puppets they are, Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima followed Retak'ka's order, assaulting Boboiboy without mercy nor feelings.

At first, Boboiboy didn't want to fight his friends but was eventually forced to when their attacks were getting ruthless by seconds. Todoroki with his freezing ice, Bakugou with his harmful fist of explosion, and don't forget Kirishima's hard stone-like punch.

"Boboiboy Triple Split!" The elemental user splits into Thunderstorm, Cyclone, and Quake, the trio original. Their clothes, no suits changed according to their respective theme color while their elemental insignias rested on top of the necktie in a form of a pin.

"Guys! Stop it! We're not your real enemy! Earth Pillar Grab!" Quake summoned hand-shaped earth pillars from the ground, grabbing Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kirishima, stopping them from moving.

"No good. It seems like they can't escape from that nuisance of a quirk." Thunderstorm growled in frustration, summoning his thunder blades.

"Maybe if we attack Retak'ka then somehow the mind control quirk would go off or something. That works with Shinsou's quirk, right?" Cyclone said, wind gathering around him.

"That's worth a try." The earth manipulator nodded as Giga emerged from the ground, charging towards the villain with Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

"Give it your best shot." Retak'ka grinned, now activating another stolen quirk, the light power watch.

"Thunderstorm Slash!"

"Whirling Cyclone!"

"Giga Uppercut!"

However, their efforts were futile when Retak'ka managed to escape from those ferocious assaults, now standing close to the controlled UA students. The villain didn't waste his golden chance as he quickly blasted the earth pillars with his light shot, freeing his puppets from Quake's grasp.

"You're battling them not me remember?" Retak'ka chuckled when the mindless students charged towards the trio.

"Watch out!" Quake being the observant person he is created a thick earth wall, protecting them from Bakugou's explosive strike.

"Controlled or not-controlled Bakugou is totally merciless here. Please allow me to electrify him this time and I promise won't kill him of course." Thunderstorm sighed, earning permission from Quake since he's the most compassionate among them. And yes, Cyclone could be ruthless if he wanted to.

"He's a like ferocious untamed beast, huh?" Cyclone scratched his cheeks.

The trio tried to think of another plan however, their time was cut short when Kirishima managed to tear down Quake's defensive earth wall.

The trio's senses were telling them to flee, to run for cover but missed their chance when Todoroki froze their legs on the ground with his ice quirk. The assault continued as Todoroki passed the baton to Bakugou. The explosive user flew towards them, now standing right in front of their faces, igniting his quirk.

"Die..." Mindless Bakugou said before unleashing his explosion, resulting in a huge blast, black smoke was literally everywhere by now.

"Finally! Finally! Finally! I managed to defeat Boboiboy!" Retak'ka cackled like a maniac, skipping on his feet. The sight of Thunderstorm, Cyclone, and Quake lying helplessly on the ground was a delight please to him.

"Who knew that your friends were the key to bring you down, huh? I should've done these ages ago!"

"Hah! Did you really think that was enough to kill us?" Thunderstorm mocked him, his voice immediately ruined Retak'ka victory celebration plans.

"What the—" The villain couldn't believe his eyes. The trio original was still alive?!

"We've been through all sorts of things, almost dying to be exact. That explosion was nothing." Cyclone added, blue eyes showed nothing but determination.

"Sorry but this is far from over Retak'ka!" Quake stood up as if his full strength came back at full force.

Retak'ka could feel his rage over-flowing again, eyes landed on the trio with bitter resentment.

"SHUT UP AND DIE ALREADY!" The villain yelled, aiming his light beam towards the original trio but before he could release his attack...

The unexpected happened.

Literally unexpected.

"Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on Boboiboy!" The group of young heroes shouted from afar. Of course, the trio could recognize the respective owner of those voices.

"Taffy Transformation!"

"Gravity Power Punch!"

"Thousand Times Kick!"

"Shadow Claw Attack!"

There was a smile forming on the original trio's lips, excitement, confuse and thrill were dwelling inside of them. Their shoulder relaxed, snapping out of their trance as Thunderstorm, Cyclone, and Quake immediately supplied the given names as a matter of fact.

"Gopal! Yaya! Ying! Fang!" 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED

StarTwinkle here! 

How was it? I hope you enjoy reading it!

I'm so sorry for the late update! I was busy with schoolwork so I hadn't been writing for weeks now.

Tbh, I'm literally in love with the B-Lens idea now! 😍 Sorry, if I make Boboiboy more OP though! 😂

Finally, the rest of the gang debuted in this book! It took time but thank you for the patience everyone! I'm so excited! I have a lot of plans for the Kokotaim gang! 😭 But I have to give you an early notice, I'm DEFINITELY not making the others attend UA! They have another important role to execute, okay? But don't worry they will still interact with the BNHA characters!

Please don't complain later because I already spoil you guys about this and please no hate comments just because this story doesn't meet your expectation or 'taste'. Please, respect my decision because I don't want the 'I Want Boboiboy  To Win The UA Sports Festival' case to repeat again. 

Lastly, do you know what this means? Yes, the book is about to enter the final stage of the story! I literally had to put the other characters here earlier since debuting them on the next phase of the story would be too late in my perspective. We literally need Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Fang right? Plus, there's also Kaizo and other characters yet to be revealed! 

Welp, I think that's all everyone! I hope you have a fun time reading this chapter!

COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!

THANK YOU!

Lots of love from me,

StarTwinkle 🌟

SPECIAL FOR YOU!

Thank you so much for the fan arts, everyone! I totally loved it!

Shout out to shahidatul_ainul (IG) for making such a cute drawing! 

Also to @WelpElla_012 for giving me this! 😭

Last but not least...

We've reached over 200k reads now! I think it's 208k to be precise! XD

 Thank you so much for reading! You guys are the best!

I made some fan art as a celebration of this achievement! Hope you like it! Even though it's not that good! XD 

Damn, I need some confidence here! 😭

First, the elemental trio in UA uniform!

And we also have them! XD

Student Boboiboy and teacher Amato with Ochobot and Mechabot! ^^

The time I invested in making these arts! Enjoyable yet frustrating! 😂

That's all everyone!

Thank you for reading!

See you in the next chapter!

StarTwinkle ⭐

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

56.6K 2.5K 179
Just some szenarios about the elemental family and probably some random stories and little facts about my AU There are a lot of fluff but also chaos...
9.8K 335 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...
85.7K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
31.4K 2K 20
❝whatever it takes, for them!❞ [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...