Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Hidden fears

8.1K 383 19
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Dear Diary,

Let me introduce myself to you. I'm Taehyung. I'm 11 year old. I'm sorry if you find me awkwardly just like everyone. I can't help it but i hope you'll listen.

One of a kid here told me that you can be my best friend. She said you won't get irritated and will
listen to all of my worries. I'm still not comfortable here. It's been a month when SoekJin hyung found me and brought me here.

I have so much to talk, to say it out but I don't know where to start, I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm alone and I don't know what will happen now.

I can't adjust here no matter what i do. I'm really really angry at my family. They just left me all alone. Dasik left me alone. She promised me she will never let go of my hand yet she did.

She just left me all alone in the middle of the street.......

I don't wanna think about it. They did what they did. I'll be strong. I won't let anybody hurt me now. I'll fight like the prince i am. An Omega prince.

You know maybe Kate was right, talking to you does feel better. It's easy and you listen. You don't make ugly faces, you don't look at me with disgust. You are my friend my TaTa.

Jungkook turned the page.

Hello TaTa,

I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in days, i was sad. I got into a fight. This orphanage is a good place but outside this is scary. It's very big and scary.

But I'm trying my best to be strong and fight back. It'll take time but i will learn. Now I'm enrolled into the school. The school is really good.

There are so many wolves like me, but there are Alpha's. They disgust me. They are like they own the entire race.

I can't stand them. They always trouble the low rankers. I just hate this Alpha dominant society. I promised myself to be strong.

You know what TaTa, today Jin Hyung praised me,  he said I'm the most disciplined kid here. Mama, Papa would be really happy. And Dasik she would've been smiling and jumping around like a crazy person. She always think of me as her son, silly. I'm her brother though.

TATA you don't think of me as crazy person right?  It's been so many days That i came here but kids here still aren't good.

I don't know why they trouble the young kids, i mean i never do anything to hurt anyone but Bong-soo he always finds a way to hurt me. Even today he punched me twice on my ribs, it hurts alot. I think i might have a broken rib or something.

I can't even eat properly because of him. Either he don't let me take my food from cafeteria or if i do he would just throw it in the dust bin.

Today he did that again. After fighting with me he did the same, threw my food tray in the dustbin. I'm hungry and tired.

It's really difficult to sleep empty stomach. I can't actually sleep without eating. I only take two meals a day and they are already in small proportion so no food doesn't suit well with my body.

I'm sorry TATA for my runt but i have to talk it out or else i would go crazy. And right here I can't afford to be crazy.

Good bye TATA.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes. Taehyung has went through so much. He just.......Jungkook has done so much to him. He was no different from that orphanage bully. He turned the page.

TATAAAAA.

I'm so happy today, so so so happy. I made a friend. Today at school i was sitting in the classroom when a boy approached me. He asked to be my friend.

He is so beautiful and kind. You know he said he wanted to talk to me for so long but after one and half month he got the courage to say something.

Oh i forgot to tell you his name. He is Jimin. Park Jimin. He is from Crescent Moon Pack and you know the best part, his father is brother of the head alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack.

He is so cool. I just hope he doesn't find me awkward and stay my friend. Just in one or two days i started liking him. I really like him.

Today was generally a good day. You know today Hyung-Ji found her mate, she was so happy. Soon she will mover put with him. They marked eachother today, oh my goddess you won't believe how lucky she is.

I wish i could get my mate. I really want them to be the same, whatever the rank i just want them to love me. But i wish they are Alpha, so that they can protect me, the thing that I can't do well.

I really really want time to fly quickly and i become 18 years old so that i can find my mate. I will love them with all my might.

You know Kate said my mate will be so lucky to have me. She said I'm so submissive, that i know i am, and she said whoever my mate will be, will be blessed to have a beautiful and caring mate like me.

I feel shy listening to her to be honest. But still i think what will it feel like? To have a mate? To care for them? To be loved by them? Oh my Goddess.

Jungkook didn't know how to feel. Taehyung really is submissive, he is kindhearted and he is selfless. Jungkook really is blessed. Jungkook couldn't hold back his tears. He don't want to loose him, he don't want Taehyung to ever think of himself as not worthy person. He turned the page with a heavy heart.

Hello TATA. I'm sorry I'm again late. It's just that life lately is being good. I'm good, I'm happy. Just not satisfied.

Jimin was here yesterday, he spent whole day with me, I didn't want him to go, because of him atleast I don't feel alone. I'm not alone, i have so many people who care about me.

I've Jin hyung, Hobi hyung, Kate and Jimin and many others but still that loneliness that i feel inside never goes away. It's like something is missing.

Now a days i miss my Mama and Papa alot. Even Dasik and Bacon. I just want to go back home and stay with them. I want to spend time with them and be the little prince i was. In these three months there isn't a single day when I didn't miss them.

I wonder where they would be? Should I.....Should i ask Jimin to help me? He is strong and is from Head family maybe he can find him but i feel bad asking him.

I pray to Moon Goddess that if not Mama, Papa then atleast let me join with Dasik and Bacon. I'm not angry with them anymore. I miss them, I won't be angry. I'll be a good boy.

I hope they find me, i just want to leave here. I'm not strong and I can't fight them. The group of Betas are bad, they bully me, Bong-soo leave no chance to hit me.

His fist is so hard, it leave bruises and it hurts alot. I don't want to go out and eat breakfast. He'll be there and i have to go to school and I can't let him hit me again or ruin my mood.

I just want to go to school and be with Jimin. Oh Kate bought me breakfast I'll be back tomorrow again.

Jungkook don't have words. Life has been hard for both of them. It was just Jungkook was adopted by a well off family but Taehyung had to suffer.

I don't feel good TATA. I just feel restless and it's like something is pulling me towards itself. The force is making me uncomfortable.

I have a sudden urge to go out. In all these 3 months other than going to school and coming back to orphanage I didn't go out.

I have to go out to see what is it. I'm afraid that might not end well. But V is also restless.

What do you think i should do? Should i go ask Jin hyung to let me go out? Should i ask someone for help.

I've never felt like this before. It's like my heart is shouting out for me to go out and help someone but who? Is there really someone who need my help and how can i help them? I myself am very weak how can i help them.

And what if Min-ho is there? Yeah Min-ho after Bong-soo there is another one an Alpha actually he troubles me. Like he is always ready to mark me.

What if he is out there? I won't be able to save myself. At school i have Jimin but now I'm alone and I don't want anyone to get in this mess. Min-ho and his group are really powerful even the dean of our school is scared of him.

What if he hurt Jin hyung? I can't let him hurt them. But I need to go out too. I can't just sit back and ignore the urge that someone needs help.

But i also need help. I sound pathetic i know, that who i am. A pathetic weak Omega. Maybe if i had a mate i would be different or maybe I can't find a mate because of my weak nature.

Maybe Moon Goddess also don't want me to get mated. I can harm my mate also, put them in danger and i might trouble them with my weak nature.

I'm not weak though, I'm just the Omega. I survived the attack at my family, i lived alone, i stayed here and survived. Maybe Mama was right, she always use to say that an omega always survives.

I'm going to ask Jin hyung for permission. I'll go ask him to let me go out. I just hope he let me. I'm going to shift after so long.

TATA i hope everything goes well.

'Mate' this single word matters so much for Taehyung he has spent his life for this word. Now that Jungkook read that he knows what Taehyung ment when he said that he waits for his mate since ages. He has believed in this bond from so long and Jungkook has shattered his believes very successfully. But the strange thing is Taehyung didn't really leave his side. He was always there.

Hello my old friend. I hope you didn't forget me. I'm Taehyung your old friend. I know it's been a year i last talked to you.

I'm sorry though i just got so busy, didn't have a time and Yeonjun he just needs my help always. He is so small and is really cute. I just can't let him alone and stay by hai side always.

Oh i forgot to tell you. That day when i talked to gou it was Yeonjun who needed my help. I found him when i was out.

I guess Moon Goddess wanted me to save him from Choi's. Choi Min-ho and his family were trying to kill him. I save him.

He is my brother, you won't believe me he look so much like me. Anyone who see him says that. And you know he is so strong.

Today is his first birthday. I don't know what day eh was born but on January 2 i found him so from now on we'll celebrate his birthday on that day.

He is different from other people. Just like me. We love eachother. I'm jus afraid taht maybe he don't like me when he'll grow up and what if he wanted to leave? I don't want him to leave. He is my brother. I'm his hyung. He always stay by my side.

He is so strong. I sometimes feel he is a true blood. Just think about it what if he really is a true blood. Oh my Goddess, i will have a support. He will fight by my side. He will take all my revenges. Then I'll tell Min-ho and Bong-soo what it feels like to be powerful.

He will beat the shit out of him. I'm sorry TATA for such bad words. He kinda makes me very very angry.

Yeonjun. Taehyung found him, loved him and Jungkook knows the kind of bond both brothers share. They are like one soul two bodies. Jungkook really feel envy. He sure had Yoongi but Taehyung and Yeonjun has a very difficult of relationship and he actually love that kind of relationship.

I'm again late. Life has changes so much. I'm about to finish College. Just half year left and then I'm free.

I'm still mateless but the good thing is jimin is also mateless. So much happed in between these 4-5 years.

I'm a different person, more scared and more alone now. Alone from inside. I've changed so much Yeonjun and Jimin both say that. Jin hyung and Hobi hyung still loves me.

The people in the orphanage are very good to me. They respect me. They look at me with respect. Bong-soo moved out 2 years back. He found his mate.

She is cute and bubbly i just hope Bong-soo don't hurt her. He kinda is a beast. I don't wanna talk about him.

Yeonjun grew up so well, he is very mature. He is strong and protects me. Funny right. I should be the one to protect him but he protect him. Last week when a groups of betas were bullying me he beat the shit out of them. Like really.

I feel happy but i feel scared. Soon he will shift, what if he really is a true blood or an alpha, the orphanage will never let him stay here. That's the rule.

But I can't let him leave here. I just hope he should be beta, he can be like Jimin, a beta but strong. I don't know what will happen.

As for school, it's been a hell. As i grew up, my heats started and now Min-ho troubles me more than ever. I don't know what is his problem. I mean he should find his mate. He is an aloha that menas he will find his mate early but he still didn't. I hate him. I hate him alot.

He always tease me, trouble me. Jimin really hate him. You know yesterday Jimin said i should find a boyfriend, a strong one who can protect me from him. I don't know who will want to be with em and if they do they always talk about doing sex first. I want to stay clean for my mate. I don't want to be dirty for them.

You know I saw a boy in our school. Like i have seen him too many times but i just i really like him. You know he is so strong and he never troubles low rankers. He is polite. He always help everyone.

Jimin told me he is from Blood Moon pack. I just want to talk to him just one time. And the good thing is Min-ho is afraid of him. Funny right. I just feel so happy when Min-ho is also lower than someone.

They are two brothers and Jimin has a silent crush on his brother. He don't say it but i know he has a crush on him. They both are strong and have a very good reputation. I just hope one day i would have a courage to talk to him.

I actually can't even stand in his presence. The way he carry himself and the way he always is polite to everyone. I just feel envy that whoever will be his mate will be so lucky. A strong and polite mate is a blessing.

I have some classes with him but he is our of my reach. I feel bad that everyone can approach him so easily but it's so hard for me to even look at him for long. I'm afraid of him also. Pathetic me.

Anyways it's not like he even knows i exist. He never stay too long after school time and both of the brothers just come and go together. Both are good, he is also our school's football team captain.

You know the funny thing I don't even know his name. Well forget it, I'm not even getting a chance to talk to him. I'm just happy that now if Min-ho troubles me i can ask him for help. If i found him.

Him. It was him. This him is Jungkook and he now knows for how lo g has Taehyung actually waited for him. He was trying talk to him. Why didn't Jungkook heard him earlier. Why didn't he notice him. There was just one page left of the diary and the rest of them were blank pages. Jungkook felt like there is something bad written on hit. He slowly turned the page.

Dear TATA. I found my mate. Funny thing he is the same boy i used to admire. Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook is his name.

I learned the hard way that not everything you think is right and that you have to wish for something very carefully.

I can't talk to you anymore. There is nothing to talk about. Good bye my friend.

The way Jungkook's heart break was unbearable. He killed Taehyung's wishes. He killed a part of Taehyung. He harmed his soul.

'The worst mate' JK once called him and he was right.

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. The next chapter will be up in 2-3 hours.

Do tell me how was it. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊

I purple you💜💜

Here is my friend teddy0506 . She just started writing and believe me her books are good. You won't be disappointed. I'll leave the screenshots of her books. Do read them please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 4.6K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
22.2K 1.5K 38
Two souls fated to be together but can they overcome every obstacles of their path and be together? "Bub don't worry I will always protect you even...
7.4K 347 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
788K 36.9K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...