Mind of Mine || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅ...

By sugarwastedbk

She had always hidden behind a mask. Y/n had not seen the sun in years, hidden away in the Shie Hassaikai hea... More

breakdown
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
info
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73

chapter 44

4.9K 159 67
By sugarwastedbk

At first glance, Nabu Island could be referred to as paradise. With the green mountains, blue skies, and clear waters, it was a vacation spot. Too bad they weren't here on vacation. The moment the ferry arrived at the port of the island, the folk there were already welcoming the young heroes with open hands, rapidly talking about protocols and how everything would work.

Since there was no Aizawa or hero in sight, the closest thing to authority was the class president and vice president. Those two were quick to shout commands, leading the class towards the special building that would serve as their living headquarters and where they would be operating. There was little to no time to settle in, phone calls coming in with emergencies and situations that needed to be resolved.

In batches, heroes ventured out into the island, helping wherever they could. Todoroki continued to produce ice for any shop that required it, Sero used his tape to make a warning sign, and even Kaminari was able to help restart a tractor.

Overall, things were looking peaceful. It was a good thing that the island was small, with not that many residents to worry about and no villains at all.

Sure, Bakugo had hoped to fight a villain or something, the itch to win a match was strong. But he knew it was a good thing that there was no danger, after all, no hero wanted danger.

The little drones set up buzzed around various members from class, following them as they did their tasks while people watched from behind their screens. Those tuning in would gush over how strong Uraraka was and how cool it was that she managed to clear away fallen debris like that. Even a couple of fangirls were freaking out over Midoriya and how cute he looked in his hero costume, but questions were popping up all over the internet.

And they all asked the same thing: where was Japan's Sweetheart?

They wanted to see you in action, see the type of things you can do with your quirk. Some wanted to see the romance between you and Bakugo, see if it was real or just a ruse. But to their disappointment, you were nowhere to be seen.

"C'mon Bakugo, stop sulking. Let's go help at the beach!" Kirishima said brightly, trying to convince the boy to leave the building. But Bakugo didn't move from his position, choosing to lay on the floor and read the random magazine he happened to stumble upon. Everybody had left to do something at least once today. Has Bakugo? Nope. He was refusing to move, claiming that everybody else can handle it without him.

"There's a missing kid, who's up for it?" Jirou called out, twirling an earphone jack around her finger, getting excited replies from a couple of peers.

"See! Doesn't that sound interesting Bakugo?"

"Hell no." He deadpanned, not even sparing the boy a look. Bakugo was content with remaining in the air-conditioned room, away from the cameras that roamed around. No way in hell was he going to willingly step outside to be watched 24/7. At least, not until you returned.

Kirishima sighed, "Fine then." He left with Ojiro, going to the beach to try and be helpful. There was no point in arguing with the stubborn boy, he'd just wait for you to arrive and drag him out.

The atmosphere was positive, everybody was friendly on the island, each was excited to be a part of the U.A broadcast. What they didn't expect was for things to change too quickly.

From the beach, they watched as a ship moved forward and crashed against the port at the island, completely disregarding the warning shouts from the locals. The noise was heard, the crash echoing across the beach as nearby heroes moved forward to try and help with the destruction. However, they were quickly outnumbered as a large man stepped on the shore, bearing the face of a wolf.

"Stand back!" Kirishima shouted, activating his quirk as he stood next to Ojiro while Shoji began to evacuate the people at the beach. This was a villain, the way the stranger watched them with disinterest told them everything.

"Two against one? Hardly sounds fair," the villain mused, and Kirishima noticed the other bodies moving in the background, going the other direction. At least they weren't after the civilians, which eased his mind a bit.

"What's your business?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm merely serving as a distraction," putting his arms up to block the hardened hit coming his way. There is a wave of red slices that come their way, ruining the port at the island and the young heroes can only gape— they were outnumbered badly.

Across the island, the other two villains split up, one going after their objective while the other stalled the young heroes.

Through the cameras, U.A staff huddled around, debating whether to interfere or not. They didn't expect villains to show up, but at the same time, this was exactly the type of thing Class 2-A had to be able to deal with on their own. If the war was upon them, then they needed every ounce of experience to be prepared. So Aizawa swallowed the ball of fear in his throat and continued to watch the fights unfold behind his computer screen, proud when Bakugo managed to overcome the villain Mummy, and afraid when Midoriya was about to be killed by the villain Nine.

Bakugo heard the warning, saw the inflatable Deku sprout in the sky, and he was there in an instant, hands blazing as he aimed a perfect explosive at the villain. But like the bastard he was, a shield was thrown up, completely deflecting his explosion which only angered him further.

"Stand the hell up Deku!"

There was no time to rest, not when two kids were cowering in fear in the back, tears leaking out of their eyes. "Ground Zero! Watch out, he has multiple quirks!" That was the only warning Bakugo got as he was suddenly faced with a slaughtered of purple lasers, only coming out with a cut on his cheek.

But even he knew how fucked they were. This was a mini All For One, and no matter how many came to the fight, nobody was going to be able to match the immense power that a villain with multiple powers had.

"Fuck, what are his quirks Deku!?"

Two options— they either run and regroup with the rest, or they stand tall here and fight with everything they have. Neither sounded pleasing, even Bakugo could admit when the odds weren't in his favor.

"Um, he can create these air shields, the laser beams, and that's all I know so far! He's after Katsuma's quirk! Can't let him get to the kids!"

"NO SHIT DEKU, I KNOW THAT!"

The bleeding coming from Deku's wounds was worrisome, and Bakugo noticed the lag in his kicks. The lack of concentration cost him— a ray of lightning hit his body, causing him to spasm as he hit the ground hard, pain immediately blooming from his shoulder. Grunting, he only managed to see the incoming attack, a blue dragon head coming his way.

With an explosion loud enough to burst anybody's eardrum, Bakugo managed to evade the attack but at what cost? His shoulder was throbbing now, and he knew another explosion that big would leave him as dead meat. He could feel his energy dwindling, and Midoriya wasn't looking any better.

"Kacchan," he heard from his left even though Midoriya was to his right. Reaching up, Bakugo cursed at the lack of mass in his ear— he lost his hearing aid, now leaving his right side vulnerable to attacks. "We can't fail."

"I know that nerd."

The two stood side by side, bodies damaged, blood dripping from their wounds. Their chests heaved, exhaustion starting to creep over their muscles, a deadly feeling.

All around the island, chaos was raging free.

Some were battling Chimera, the man who seemed to grow stronger with every second while the heroes grew weaker. Even Todoroki's ice or fire powers seemed to lack against the raw strength of the villain. Others were dealing with the woman Slice, who was sending wave after wave of red attacks, her hair splinters slowly gaining the upper hand. At least the third villain, Mummy, had been defeated, but the sprawled bodies of Aoyama and Mineta confirmed their worst fears— they needed help now.

Slammed into the side of the mountain, Bakugo and Midoriya groaned, their bodies at their limit, especially with Midoriya's broken arm.

"Kacchan," a voice mumbled out weakly.

"What nerd?" Bakugo huffed through the pain, trying to blink away the dark spots that lingered every time he closed his eyes.

"We can win this... but you need to take it." The nearby cameras were too far to catch up on the words about to be spoken, but Bakugo managed a quick glare at the boy, reminding him how dangerous it was to speak of the topic.

"No fucking way. Don't even suggest that Deku, you hear me!"

"No other way."

Were the heroes going to come to their rescue now? No, everybody merely watched behind the screens, as they had done with All Might's retirement fight. They only grimaced as they watched the young heroes drop like flies, anxiously shifting in the comfort of their homes while children slowly died.

"There is always another fucking way! What was that shit you said..." Bakugo managed to bite out before grunting in pain, "Remember what you called Y/n? Symbol of Hope? Why the fuck are you losing hope now?!"

"But Kacchan, she's not here," Midoriya said gravely, eyes becoming dull.

"I don't give a shit. She will be here, so don't you dare lose hope. You hear me?!"

"How can you be so sure?!"

"Because I can feel it Deku!"

The air felt electrified, his body tingling like zaps of lightning were dancing across his skin, raising his arm hair. This feeling woke up his almost unconscious body, a new wave of energy surging through his body upon realizing that there was still hope.

That's right, Bakugo had something the villain didn't. He had a soulmate, and at the first sign of danger, he had mumbled the lyrics to a song— the song he had chosen in case he was ever in danger.

In the darkening skies, lightning seemed to flash, but this didn't come from Nine. "Give up heroes," the villain demanded, paying no attention to the increasing force coming his way. He only cared about the quirk from the young boy, which is why he missed the way the world took on a purple look. "Let there be no more bloodshed, give me the quirk."

Bakugo threw his head back, sighing in relief as he felt the power coat over his body. He managed to turn and look at Nine, giving him the nastiest glare possible, "FUCK YOU!"

Before Nine could use his Hydra quirk to attack the heroes again, a force shoved him away, sending him crashing into the ground. Nine looked up, confused at the new power he was scanning in front of him.

Floating in the air was the last person he should've angered. Eyes glowing brightly for the first time, purple tendrils wildly danced around, more dangerous than ever. A feral smile coated their features; it was a smile that promised pain.

"You'll pay for what you've done."

There was nothing more you wanted to do than rip the man below you to shreds . To feel his limbs detach themselves from his body, to hear his pained cries. The bloodlust was overwhelming, it clashed with the rage of protectiveness that washed over you as you felt the way your classmates were slowly losing their battles.

To fight this man now or to protect your friends, who desperately needed you.

The answer was simple.

Power sunk into the ground in seconds, reaching the energies that represented Class 2-A and the civilians, hauling them into the air carefully and zapping them away from any harm.

The same happened with Bakugo, Midoriya, and the two children in the vicinity. Nine watched as bodies moved in the air, away before he could even move a limb.

Staring down at the man, the purple that buzzed under his skin repulsed you, hating how similar it looked to your quirk. The rage was still there, oh god, you had missed the rage. You missed feeling this angry— this powerful. But it was not time for that.

Casting Nine one last glare, you raced to the evacuation building, hurriedly moving around the worried bodies, "Medics! Whoever has a healing quirk or expertise in medicine, I need you now!" You called out, the crowd parting as they watched various bodies line up on cots, the worst injuries being the ones on Bakugo and Midoriya.

Classmates that weren't injured, were on the brink of passing out from exhaustion and fear, and dread itched up your throat.

Fuck, you should've been here. Had you been here from the very beginning, this would have all been avoided. So much for a simple, quiet field trip. It annoyed you how the drones continued to buzz around you in a nosey manner and you bit back the bitter comments, knowing it would only add more salt to the wound.

Taking a deep breath in, you tried to control the emotions threatening to burst from you, your eyes consistently switching from a glowy look to a dull one.

"Class 2-A, rest up, please. I will handle the rest." Those awake tried to shake their heads no in protest, but they were at their limits, and they knew they would be dead weight. "It's okay, I can do this."

Turning to face the crowd near you, you addressed the people of the island. "The villains have not been defeated. I know we have one in custody but three remain on the island and they will attack again. For now, we begin evacuation protocols. Gather all dry/canned food, water, and generators. We need to disperse supplies for everybody, if you have any questions or help, please come to me."

In times like these, people wanted comfort. They needed order, someone to tell them what to do so that they don't spend any time wallowing in fear. The mayor was quick to send people to gather the needed supplies, dividing civilians, and sending them to parts of the city that weren't affected. For precaution, you activated a safety dome over part of the island, protecting the people from any villains lurking on the island still.

Exhaling a heavy breath, you began to make rotations around, consoling people who needed reassurance. You brushed Kaminari's hair away from his face, casting a sad smile upon realizing that he fried his brain— it was rare of him to do so nowadays. Moving forward, you noticed how skinny Momo looked, a sign that she overused her quirk and made a mental note to ask for food high in protein; she was going to need it. Trying not to let the panic show on your face, you paused to gently touch Bakugo's face, feeling your throat burn as tears stung your eyes, but no tears leaked.

You couldn't cry now. Plus, healers were working on him and Midoriya, so they'll be okay. At least, you kept telling yourself that.

"Um, Miss Hero?" A tiny voice called out to you, and you looked to the side, realizing it was the duo from the fight, the children Midoriya and Bakugo must have been trying to protect.

"Hi," you said softly, ruffling his light hair. "My hero name is Kinesis, but you can call me Y/n if it makes you feel better."

"Y/n," the older girl repeated like she was testing the name against her lips. "Are Deku and Bakugo going to be okay? They were protecting us from the villain, and now..." She glanced to where their unconscious body laid, the girl starting to sniffle now.

"They'll be fine. They need to rest a bit. What are your names?"

"I'm Katsuma and this is my sister Mahoro. The big villain wanted to take my quirk but Mr. Deku and Mr. Bakugo wouldn't let him, and now they're hurt because of me."

Hurt because of me.

Those words sounded familiar, and the boy's face flashed, warping with Eri's round red eyes. She had once said those words, blaming herself whenever you got injured. The phrase tugged at your heartstrings.

Crouching down, you tug both kids into hugs, letting their tears soak the t-shirt you were wearing. "No, it's not your fault; far from it. Deku and Bakugo are heroes. They save everybody. But now I know what the bad guy wants. Why don't you two get some food, sleep a little, and I'll call you when they wake up. How does that sound?"

The girl nodded, reaching for her brother's hand to tug him away, but the little boy clutched to your shirt, peering up at you. "My quirk can help them. Can I try?"

"Of course, Katsuma, go with the healers and tell them I said it's okay."

And the boy smiled brightly, tugging her sister to where the medical tent was. You held a hand out, waiting for your hero case to reach you.

You had been at the port, waiting for the next ferry to take you across the ocean and to Nabu Island. Everything was fine, a bit hot which kind of irritated you, but then you heard Bakugo's voice in your head, and in a heartbeat, you had abandoned everything and soared through the sky.

And now you were dealing with a massive villain attack with no backup. Rubbing a hand over your face, the hero case appeared and collided with your outstretched hand. First, you needed to get into your hero costume since the fight wasn't over. Next, you needed to see who was up for battle and who couldn't. You needed as much information as possible about the villains, not just Nine. Another thing you needed to do was get in contact with U.A. With the drones, you were sure that they were aware of the situation, but the lack of messages, and cell phone service meant you were cut off from Japan.

Just the cherry on top.

Approaching the nearest drone, you stared at the reflective glass, trying to appear cool and collected. The world was on the edge of their seats, ready to hang off your every word. This wasn't how the training camp was supposed to go, and people felt uneasiness with how easy villains seemed to get the drop on U.A brightest heroes.

"For those watching, four villains have just attacked Nabu Island. One has been apprehended, and another has suffered severe damage. We are aware of their objective— they wish to extract a quirk from a small boy here. There have been no casualties; two heroes have major injuries but are getting healed as I speak. The southern part of the island has been impacted. There is a large number of broken buildings and damaged roads. We are currently beginning evacuation protocols with the Mayor. We need to get these people off the island in case the villains call for backup, but it appears that the communication towers on the island are damaged. I, the Mind Hero Kinesis, will remain on the island and fight any villains that try to attack. No more blood will be shed."

A smile graces your lips, eyes twinkling, and those around can't help but feel reassured. The way you carried yourself right now meant that you weren't kidding, fully intending on fighting the villains and coming out victorious in the end. The confidence eased their nerves, injecting new hope into their bodies.

The drone buzzed a bit louder, maybe it was a confirmation that your message was received. Who knew.

"Y/n," turning around, you were met with mismatched eyes, and you instantly moved forward, wrapping your arms around the boy.

"Shoto," you breathed out, not feeling alone anymore. Todoroki was awake now, and he could help. His body was still cold, so you brought a blanket over and covered the boy. "You don't know how happy you've just made me."

"Where's Midoriya? Bakugo? What happened." His eyes search for green hair, his posture tense, and you relate to what he's feeling.

"They're both in the medical tent, their injuries were far worse than any of us. I got here right on time, Bakugo got to me through the soulmate bond. I was almost too late Shoto," you whisper, chest heavy as you thought about what would've happened if you didn't show up. The 'what if' was slowly killing you.

Todoroki tugged you closer, his chin on top of your head. He caught the last bit of your speech, and he was aware of the pressure that had just settled on your shoulders. "You got here on time Y/n, and that's all that matters. We can only move forward and protect them now. Tell me, what do we do?"

"What can we do Sho? The class is wiped out, two of the Big Three are unconscious. The people are afraid, and to finish it off, the villain has multiple quirks." The heavy sigh escapes your body, shoulders sagging like you were Atlas, holding the weight of the sky. "Right now, you can stay here and protect them while I go fight them because I know they'll return. We don't know how long it'll take for backup to arrive, assuming U.A even sends backup."

"This live thing is quite bothersome."

"You don't say, don't know how people enjoy being in front of the camera."

"You get used to it."

"Right, I forgot who your father was for a second."

"I don't claim him."

"Love that for you," you appreciated his sense of humor, recognizing that he was trying to alleviate the tension in the air. But right now, the vacation island resembled a war field with dark skies and a gloomy atmosphere. People have huddled around, wrapping each other in thick layers to try and settled their nerves.

It felt like a mini-war like the world was giving you a preview of what was coming, a way to prepare you. Well, guess what— you didn't appreciate this preview. Feeling your friends scattered across the ground through your quirk had been the worst feeling ever, and seeing Bakugo's limped figure brought to life the nightmares that had plagued your mind.

"Some are waking up," Todoroki mentioned, stepping back so that you can go assure your disoriented classmates. "I'll be in the medical tent."

"Give me an update on Katsuki."

"Of course."

Parting ways, you were glad to see Sero, Tokoyami, and Shoji up. They didn't seem in bad states, most likely needed a quick power nap. A couple of bruises and scratches adorned their body, but a little bit of healing, and you were sure they'd be up and ready to go.

"How are you guys feeling? Need water? Hungry?"

Sero looked around, a little dazed by how quickly people seemed to be moving around him. He remembered falling asleep when the sun was still out and bright, but now the sky was dark.

"How long was I out?"

"I'd say a good two hours at least. I managed to grab everybody and fly them away from the fights. You can call this a momentary truce or pause. I'm sure the villains are building up their energies like we are."

"What's the update on the fight?" Tokoyami asked, Dark Shadow popping out on his shoulder, big doe eyes now staring at you. Reaching forward, you ruffle the creature's feathers before taking a seat on the floor near them.

"We have two members out. Todoroki just woke up, and now you guys. The island is getting ready to evacuate. I'm planning on moving everybody to the small patch of land attached in the northern area."

"So it's just us five hu," Sero said, stretching his limbs to try and get rid of the sudden soreness he had.

"By the looks of it. Even then, everybody is at their limit besides me. We can only hope U.A does send backup as I requested."

"Doubt it."

You sighed, already knowing it was wishful thinking. You still didn't understand why U.A was so determined to allow Class 2-A to handle this alone. Screw 'experience.' This was a life or death situation, so why the hell was it still being recorded?

"Why did they attack?" Shoji's voice was quiet, the multiple pair of eyes he sprouted were constantly moving around and watching everybody carefully.

"One of the villains, the leader I assume, is trying to take a quirk from this little kid. His name is Nine, and based on what I saw, he has multiple quirks. The kid is currently in the medical tent using his quirk to try and help Midoriya and Katsuki."

According to the elderly lady that had approached you, young Katsuma had a cell activation quirk, allowing him to stimulate and speed up the activity of cells in the body of anyone he touches. He could heal a person's wounds, as well as improve their physical performance. It was funny how the little boy seemed to resemble Eri in more ways than one. But it also made sense why a notorious villain like Nine was fighting hard to extract the quirk.

"How much time do we have to prepare?"

Looking away from the medical tent, you give the boys a tired smile. "That's the thing— we have no time."

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

Voices were filtering in through his left side, which kind of irked him. Turning his head, he tried to identify where the voices were coming from and who exactly was talking.

"...he has a weather manipulation quirk. We might need Kaminari for this if he..."

A groan left his body, and Bakugo could feel the rough sensation of bandages scraping against his skin. The dull ache in his shoulder served as a reminder of the brutal ass whooping he got from the villain earlier. But the way his body tingled woke him up.

"...the dome will remain up, and nothing can bring it down. Leave Nine to me, everybody else knows their mission. I'm being serious, don't leave the dome, do you understand? Can't afford to worry..."

A groan was heard, catching your attention as you paused your pacing and looked above the heads of your friends. Bakugo's hand was twitching like he wanted to get up, but his body was too tired to move. The noises that left his body made you rush to his side, not caring how unprofessional it seemed to those attending the meeting. Kneeling, you slowly slip a hand under the back of his head, and with the other hand, you smooth out the wrinkles of discomfort on his forehead.

"Katsuki," you coo softly, fully aware of the lack of hearing aid in one ear. "Baby, can you hear me? Come back to me," there was movement under his eyelids, and you knew he was slowing awakening. Katsuma's healing worked. That meant Midoriya was bound to get up too.

Todoroki must have made the same connection as he shuffled to his boyfriend's side, putting a cold hand to the boy's forehead.

"C'mon Sleeping beauty, I need my explosive boy back."

And Bakugo's eyes fluttered open, blinking rapidly as his eyes finally settled on your face. To the world, you may seem put together, looking like an experienced hero. But it didn't fool Bakugo— one glance at your face, and he noticed the worried lines on your face, how dark circles rimmed your eyes and that the glow in your eyes wasn't as bright as it typically was.

"Stop being sappy," he managed to bite out, his head swirling.

Still, you weren't ready to let go of him. Your hands helped him sit up, and you summoned a water bottle, pushing it up to his lips. Bandages coated his body, specifically his chest, and the heaviness he felt from his arms came from quirk overuse.

"Bakugo!"

"Thank god you're awake."

"Okay, now I feel like ten times better. We just need Midoriya now."

"Shut the hell up," Bakugo bit out, lifting a hand to wipe the drops of water that spilled from his lips. "You," he pointed a finger in your direction, "tell me everything now."

And you did. Starting from your arrival at the beach, bringing everybody to a safe camp, and finally moving everybody up to an empty mountain that resides in the northern section of the island. Then, you dropped the plan. Those that could fight would have to handle Slice and Chimera, and those that were in a weakened state would remain in the safety dome. And in that category was Bakugo, which didn't sit right with him.

"I'm not weak, put me in the fucking fight."

"No."

"No?" He repeated, eyes blazing as he glared at you, but you stood your ground.

"No Katsuki. You almost died, do you understand that? Had I been just one fucking second late, he would've skewered your body and Midoriya's! Even now, your body is barely mending. The healers managed to close your wounds, nothing else. You won't last a minute in a fight."

He hated the way your words made him feel like he was just some burden, some dead weight. That wasn't Bakugo, he was not fucking dead weight, and you had to know that.

"I'm going to fight, and you can't fucking stop me Y/n." He tried to stand up, only to stumble forward, and you supported his body, gently setting him down again.

"You can't even stand on your own. What makes you think you can fight?" Reaching up, you push the hair falling on his eyes back so that you can see him eye to eye. "I can't lose you in this fight. So please don't fight me on this. I know you want to fight. I get it. But you can't sacrifice yourself like this. It's idiotic."

He needed to understand. He had to understand. If the roles were reversed, he would be stomping his foot down, leaving no room for argument. So why couldn't he accept it?

But Bakugo merely looked away, and you sighed. Shifting away from his body, you moved back to the front of the group like before, ready to finalize the battle plans. By now, everybody was awake, except for Midoriya, but based on the twitching of his body, he was bound to get up soon. Everybody was looking olay, a little rough around the edges, but more determined than ever to fight.

The initial plan was that you were going to capture all three villains on your own, not a big deal. But then Sero protested, and Tookoyami joined and then so did Shoji, and then the entire class was shouting on how you couldn't do that. It wasn't that they didn't think you were capable of pulling that off, they all knew you could, but they couldn't let you fight alone. That was something Class 2-A was strict about— never fight alone. It was important to accept a helping hand.

Hence why you had to revise the master plan, and include those that could fight.

"Thirty minutes, and we move into position. The villains are still on the western side, occupying an abandoned house. Momo, one of the ladies managed to snag another packet of peanut butter cookies. Kami, I know you said you were feeling recharged, but we can sacrifice a generator or two if you feel out of balance, okay? Somebody brought in a dark beanie for you to wear Shinso, that way you can blend into the dark better. Sho, let me know once Midoriya is up and remind him that he's on the stand-down team, make sure he accepts that, or I will trap him in the dome."

Your friends nodded, their eyes serious as you finished giving out orders. From where you stood, you see the way Bakugo is glaring at the floor with his arms crossed over his chest. And for a second, you do feel a tad bit awful for making him stand aside. But then you spy the red that blooms and stains the bandage on his chest, and the guilt fades away.

"If we don't end this battle, the battle will end us. But I have faith in each of you and remember that we are stronger together. Tonight, we will be victorious."

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Headcanons:

-Eri asked her dad for a costume so she can dress up as Bakugo. When Y/n and Bakugo saw her, it was the cutest thing, even Bakugo had to snap a picture with the little girl (inspired by @/Gaysony's pictures on Instagram!)

-Bakugo and Y/n are both touch starved, so they love the casual acts of intimacy. Forehead kissing, hand on thigh, sleeping on each other's laps, stuff like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.7K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
32.6K 738 29
Soulmates are connected by wound bonds - when your soulmate gets hurt, flowers fall from your skin in the same spot What happens when you know your s...
823K 23.3K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
5.4K 226 28
When one twin is quirkless, but the other has a quirk that could rival the number 2 hero in Japan. Over the course of their journey into UA we learn...