Whump & Comfort | Scomavi One...

By LittleCarokind

A series of fresh one-shots featuring our favourite Throuple mainly about whump and comfort. Enjoy! More

1. Rescue
2. First Night
3. Nightmare
4. Anxiety |1|
4. Anxiety |2|
4. Anxiety |3|
4. Anxiety |4|
4. Anxiety |5|
4. Anxiety |6|
5. Ice Cream / Popsicles
The Lucky Ones
Blind Date
Lights
Anchor
Like I Can
Little bit of Love |1|

Bites

121 6 41
By LittleCarokind

A/N: This is a bit silly, but I hope you enjoy anyway :)

"So beautiful..." Scott said and took a deep breath. He was hiking along a river somewhere in Tennessee together with his boyfriend Avi. They were on tour with Pentatonix and just enjoying a much needed day off.

"It is" Avi replied and looked down to the river they were walking along.

"I get why you wanted to move here. Not only would you be closer to Esther, but surrounded by beautiful nature" Scott spoke up.

Avi nodded. "Yeah. But that was before... before us. Now I am happy in Los Angeles. With the cabin in Visalia and the house in the city..."

Scott smiled. "I'm glad you didn't leave. You know that I would've been fine with whatever makes you happy, but..."

Avi chuckled. "We both know that I stayed because I now have a lovely boyfriend by my side who makes the downsides of the business we're in bearable. I mean I always enjoyed making music with you and I am glad that things turned out the way they are now." He took the blonde's hand and squeezed it softly.

"That's good, because I am glad, too. I just wish I wouldn't have waited to make a move until you were on the verge of leaving" Scott spoke up.

"Well we all love a little drama" Avi replied. "I am just glad you said it when I first announced that I was thinking about moving and not at my farewell party."

Scott chuckled. "True," he said and stopped his boyfriend. "Still, I am happy that I did." He carefully pushed his boyfriend against a tree and leaned down to connect their lips in a tender kiss.

"Mmhm..." Avi hummed, but he didn't complain. There was no one around but them and they had all the time they needed on their day off.

It was only when Scott jerked suddenly that they broke apart.

"What the hell, Scott," Avi said when Scott quickly took off his shirt, but then he saw why his boyfriend was so riled up. There were several mosquito bites scattered around his left side and front. "Oh no..."

"For fucks sake" Scott cursed and shook his shirt to make sure that the insect was gone. "How bad is it?"

"I see five," Avi said. "But only small ones, I guess that the mosquito flew in and randomly bit you because it didn't know where to go."

"Well that doesn't make it better," Scott said and sighed. "Damn it. I love nature but insects are the bane of my existence."

"True," Avi said. "Especially mosquitoes are mean little beasts. I just hope it doesn't hurt?"

Scott shook his head. "No, but I bet they'll itch like crazy."

"That's true. I have something that could help you, but it's at home. Shall we just call it a day and head back?" Avi asked. He didn't want his boyfriend to suffer and he knew that so many bites were bound to start itching eventually.

Scott shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't mind going a bit further. I mean we wanted to see the waterfall and I really want to."

Avi nodded. "Sure. It's not far anyway. But if it's too much, please tell me, okay? There's not much we can do, but we can go back to the car."

"I will don't worry," Scott said as put on his shirt, then took Avi's hand. "Come on. To the waterfall."

~

"Stop scratching, Scott, you're only making it worse."

A few hours had passed and Avi was driving them back into the city to Esther's place where they were staying the night. Of course, they could've booked themselves into a hotel, but after a little over three weeks spent on the tour bus and in hotel rooms, Avi was yearning to have a little familiarity and Scott didn't mind.

"But it's itching so bad" Scott whined.

"I know, Scott. But if you scratch them open, we can't treat them properly and they might get infected" Avi said patiently. "Fifteen minutes, then we'll be home, okay?"

Scott grumbled, but he didn't say anything. He kept his hands in his lap for merely ten seconds, before he started to scratch again.

Avi, who was stopping at a red light, softly slapped his boyfriend's arm. "Scott! Do I have to tie your hands?"

Scott chuckled bitterly. "You know that I wouldn't mind that," he said.

Avi rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant."

Scott giggled. "I know. I'm just having fun with you." He grinned at his boyfriend. "And it's distracting me from the itching."

"Well, at least it's good for something," Avi said.

"Mmhm, it is," Scott said. "It's always good. Remember the evening we had in Kansas? That was very good as well."

"Stop it or I'll gag you, too."

"I wouldn't mind that either" Scott said playfully. "Want me to call you Daddy?"

Avi groaned, but he decided to say nothing, knowing he would only make it worse. Instead, he focused on getting them back to Esther's and Darien's place quickly while Scott tried his very best not to scratch himself.

~

"So come on, Avi, where is that secret ointment you've been talking about. This is not getting better" Scott whined when they were back in the guest room of Esther's house. She was out with Darien, the two were enjoying the few days they had together.

"Give me a break, I'm working on it," Avi said while he was rummaging through his suitcase. "There we are," he said triumphantly and held up a little device.

"What is this?" Scott asked.

"This is a device that heats the bites and somehow deactivates the venom. It really helps" Avi explained. "Sit down, I'll treat you."

"How hot is this going to be?" Scott eyed the little stick suspiciously, he didn't know what to make of it.

"About 125 degrees. You can feel it but it is bearable. It really helps. And it's only 3 seconds" Avi explained and sat down on the bed. He patted the space beside him. "Come on, I just want to help you. You know that I would never hurt you, right?"

"Yeah..." Even though he was still hesitating, the blonde took off his shirt and sat down next to Avi.

"Okay?" Avi said and held the device to the first bite.

"Ye-ouch" Scott pulled away when the device got hot and it felt like it was burning his skin.

"It's not that hot" Avi said calmly, thinking that his boyfriend was just surprised because he didn't expect this.

"Nooo, that hurt" Scott whined.

Avi sighed. "It's not pleasant, but it really helps. And if I treat all of them, you'll have to hold on for a minute or so and then you'll be free from all itching."

"I'm sensitive," Scott said. "Don't you have some ointment?" He started to subtly scratch his side again.

"Sadly not. And Esther and Darien only use this thing as well. So it's this or nothing. And I promise that it will help" Avi explained patiently.

Scott sighed. "Okay. But be careful."

Avi chuckled under his breath. "You know that I cannot do anything about the heat," he said. "Now lie down so you can't get away again."

Scott did so and grinned when Avi straddled him. "Mmhm, I like this."

Avi rolled his eyes. "But apparently you won't like this," he said and held the bite healer to one of the bites and started it.

Scott squirmed when it hurt, but he couldn't get away. Avi held him and continued to treat the bites.

"There's a lot more than before," Avi said. "I think they emerged afterwards."

"I don't care just get it d-ouch" Scott exclaimed when Avi hit a very sensitive spot.

"Sorry," Avi said and stopped to press a soft kiss onto Scott's collarbone.

They continued like this for a while, Scott cursed whenever it got too hot and Avi took little breaks. To him working with the bite healer was easy, not too pleasant but bearable, but he knew that it was different for everyone.

"That's the last one," Avi said and three seconds and a groan coming from Scott later, they were done. "See, wasn't too bad."

Scott sighed. "Yeah. They stopped itching. The skin feels a bit tender, but I think I'll live..."

"That sounded differently only seconds ago" Avi commented.

Scott chuckled. "True."

"I know. Can I do anything to make it better?"

Scott smirked. "You could kiss it better..."

~

Later, Scott was on his way downstairs into the kitchen. They both didn't feel like going out and since Darien had filled the fridge for them, they decided to have some simple sandwiches for dinner.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be home," he said when he saw that Esther was in the kitchen.

The brunette woman shrugged her shoulders. "We're settling down on the sofa tonight. I just want to be comfortable."

"Yeah, we'll stay in, too," Scott said. "We're just having some sandwiches and then we'll be upstairs again.

"Well you're certainly enjoying the day off," Esther said, grinning at the blonde.

"Huh? Why?"

Esther chuckled. "Well you were not exactly quiet," she said. "And I kind of don't want to know what Avi does to you behind closed doors."

"What? We weren't loud, we..." Scott said and scratched his head.

"I was just using the mosquito bite thing on him and somehow my boyfriend is very sensitive" Avi explained.

"Of course," Esther said amused.

"Yes, look," Scott said and pulled up his shirt, not minding that Darien came into the room at this moment.

"Okay, I really don't want to know what is happening here" he commented and then held up his phone. "Does anyone else want a poke bowl?"

~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 410 34
October one-shots challenge. Mostly Scomiche, maybe another ship or two from the Pentatonix realm.
52K 1.9K 128
oneshots.
19K 1.1K 32
Book two of the Triphilia trilogy. After finally deciding to try being together, Scott, Avi and Mitch are going strong and yet faced with new challe...
24.1K 869 77
One shots about the platonic couple Scomiche.