I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 38

4.8K 101 52
By _pxntherx_

"I'm warning you, Hermione" I hear Ron say from my room, making me get up and almost run down the stairs, but I see Harry standing by the ledge, so I stand next to him "Keep that beast away from Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy"

"It's a cat, Ronald. What do you expect? It's in his nature" Hermione says as Harry makes his way down the stairs, me following.

"A cat?! Is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair"

"That's rich, coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. It's alright, Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy" Hermione says to the cat in her arms.

"'Smelly old shoe brush'? You guys are so rude to Harry" I say, Harry nudging me in the side.

"Y/N! Harry!" Ron calls as he sees us, Hermione turning.

"Harry! Y/N!"

I smile and hug the 2, pulling away quickly because of their animals. Ron sits us down at a table and shows us a newspaper, a moving picture of him and his family on the front of it.

"Egypt. What's it like?" Harry asks.

"Brilliant. Loads of old stuff like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself" Ron says, looking at Scabbers.

"You know the Egyptians used to worship cats?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah, along with the dung beetles"

"Not flashing that clipping about again are you, Ron?" Fred asks as he walks towards us.

"I haven't shown anyone" Ron says.

"No, not a soul. Not unless you count Tom..." George says.

"The day maid..."

"The night maid..."

"The cook..."

"That bloke who came to fix the toilets..."

"And that wizard from Belgium" Fred finishes.

"Harry! Y/N!" I hear Mrs Weasley call so I turn, seeing her running to us.

"Mrs Weasley" me and Harry say, getting up.

"Good to see you, dears"

"Good to see you too!" I almost yell, hugging her tightly.

"Good to see you" Harry says.

"Now, got everything you need?" she asks as I pull back.

"Yes" me and Harry say.

"Yes? All of your books?" Mrs Weasley asks.

"Yeah, it's all upstairs" I say.

"And all of your clothes?"

"Everything's there" Harry says.

"Good" Mrs Weasley says, pinching our cheeks lightly.

"Thank you" Harry says.

I smile brightly, but turn my attention to Fred.

"Can I speak to you, for a moment?"

"If this is about your necklace-"

"It's not that" I say.

Fred looks a little confused, but nods his head. I quickly hug George, then take Fred to my room.

It's a small room with a scruffy, dirty bed and a small, broken bedside table. It's horrible.

"This room is..."

"I know. The Minister thinks I helped my dad out, so he kinda hates me now" I say.

Fred goes to sit on the bed, but I quickly pull him forward.

"I get better sleep on the floor" I say, then breathe in deeply "I wanted to talk to you because I had a realisation. During the summer holidays, I always found my thoughts running back to one person, you. I realised that I missed you so much, the way you make me smile and laugh, how you hug me, kiss my cheek or forehead and I just feel so empty without you. So what I'm trying to say is-"

"The 3 Broomsticks is a great place for a first date, don't you think?" Fred asks, smiling.

"I didn't get my slip signed" I say.

"Then I'll get something set up at the school. We'll have a date there. So, I have to do this properly. Y/N Black, would you like to go on a date with me?" Fred says.

"Yeah. I'd love to" I say, bitting the bottom of my lip as I smile.

Fred nods his head and turns to the door, leaving. Before he does, though, I get an adrenaline rush and pull him back, connecting our lips.

As soon as they touch, I get this overwhelming feeling and fireworks explode within me, almost making me jump.

His hands rest on my waist as mine trail up his arms and to his neck. I feel so happy in this moment and I don't want to let go, but I slowly pull back.

I smile while leaning my forehead on his chest, trying to regain my breath and process what I just did.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time" I admit, looking up and meeting Fred's eyes.

He's just quiet. I chuckle lightly and purse my lips for a second.

"That bad, huh?" I ask, pulling away a little.

Fred pulls me back and kisses me, making me moan lightly. He pulls away and smiles.

"You kiss like an angel"

"And you, the devil" I say, smiling.

Fred quickly pecks my lips and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Let's tell the others" Fred says.

"Do we have to go public about it? I mean, what about George?" I ask.

"He'll be fine. I know him" Fred says.

I nod my head, but see a chain around Fred's neck.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Oh, you're necklace" Fred says, taking it out from under his shirt.

"You wore it?" I ask, almost 'aweing'.

"Yeah. George insisted I wear it this time. But it looks better on you" Fred says, making me blush.

Fred takes off the necklace and goes behind me, putting it on me. I turn my head to Fred, and he kisses me.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for a while, too" Fred says, looking down.

I pull his gaze up to my eyes.

"How long?" I ask.

"Long enough" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckle lightly and peck his lips, smiling.

"Let's go" I say, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers.

Me and Fred walk down the stairs and sit next to George. He looks at us confused and I open my mouth.

"We're gonna start dating" Fred says before I can.

"FINALLY!" George yells, hugging both of us "I've been waiting for this day for a while. So, I'll get you guys to 3 Broomsticks and you can have your date, then I'll drop you back at Hogwarts"

"Actually, I haven't got my slip signed, so we'll have the date at Hogwarts" I say.

"Even better! I can keep an eye on you guys"

"No! That's creepy!" I say.

"Fine" George says, groaning.

"Thanks! I love you" I say, kissing his cheek.

"Love you too"

I smile and look ahead, but see a picture of dad. I get up quickly and walk to it, looking at it, my eyes widening. It was the same as the one on the newspaper. I sigh heavily and hold my necklace, kissing it lightly.

"I love you" I whisper, then go back to Fred and George, kissing the back of their heads before sitting down "Whatever you hear about... Black, tell me" I say.

"Why?" George asks.

"I want to know if he gets to the school or hurts any of you" I say.

They both nod, Fred knowing that's not really why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 861 66
The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living with her awful relatives in a world of bori...
109K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
473 1 41
After a Summer filled of mixed emotions, Y/N and those she cares about are still threatened by Voldemort's return. Now that they're headed back to Ho...
99 1 16
BTW: this story is a DRAFT it's not the best and have MANY spelling errors. I don't post every week and sometimes takes me months to start Writing ag...