𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭...

De Malxfelt22

Y/N Y/L/N was a part of the mafia ever since she ran away from her abusive foster parents at age 15, she was... Mais

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬
𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞?
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐎𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

380 13 2
De Malxfelt22

"How is she?"

"Is she awake?"

"Will she be alright?

"We found her in the lake."

You moaned out in pain and tried to move.

"Don't move, you are injured." A female voice said. You opened your eyes to see a man and woman looking at you.

"Where am I? Who are you?" You asked, you knew you were in a bedroom and there was a bandage wrapped around your shoulder.

"You are at our home and I'm Leticia and that's my husband Steven." The woman replied with a smile. "We found you floating in the lake and you received a bullet on your upper shoulder but you are alright."

Memories flooded in your mind, remembering about Ryan and the gunshots in your home. Tears stream down your face and tried to get up.

"You are still injured," Leticia said. You groaned, feeling the sudden pain shot in your shoulder. "Told you."

"I need to find Draco, I need to find him." You pleaded. "Please."

"But—"

"Is she awake?" You looked at the door to see a tall young man looking right at you. He gave you a small smile.

"Yes, she's awake. Come in." The man walked in and stood beside the lady. "Y/N this is Rafael. My son, Rafael this is Y/N." The lady introduced. Rafael smiled.

"Hi Y/N, I hope you are ok," Rafael said. you nodded, he has black hair and blue eyes and any girl would find him attractive but you didn't.

"I'm fine but I have to find Draco." You tried to sit up but Rafael quickly went to the side.

"You should be resting," Rafael replied.

"Please! I have to go find him! I have to save him!" You begged. They all looked at each other.

"Who's Draco?" Rafael asked, once his father and mother brought you inside their home. He developed feelings towards you, she is very beautiful and didn't understand why someone wanted to harm you.

"He's my boyfriend...the rivals took him and I have to find him," you said. Leticia looked at her son.

"Are you sure you are strong enough to get up?" Leticia questioned. You nodded and got out of bed with Rafael's help. "Ok, then Rafael you'll take care of Y/N and find Draco."

Rafael nodded and you carefully led Rafael out of the room.

"Do you know where Draco is?" Rafael asked, you shooked your head.

"No, I believe the rivals took him?" You. Rafael looked at you confusingly.

"The rivals? What are you talking about?" He questioned, you looked at him, unsure if you wanted to tell him.

"Well...um...have you heard about a mafia and there was this girl who was considered as the mafia queen?" You asked. Rafael shooked his head he had never heard about a mafia in his life. Rafael and his parents lived far away from the city and were never involved in any violence.

"I grew up with no violence and I never heard any mafia's name," Rafael said. You sighed and decided to tell him about your story.

"Well, when I was 15 I ran away from home and joined a mafia." Rafael gasped and slightly moved away from you. "Do I regret it? Kinda. But I met some amazing people that I can call family."

"How did Draco disappear?" Rafael asked.

"Well one of the rivals set up a kidnapping to get Draco and I went with them, at the time I was five months pregnant with our daughter and they shot at the place, causing me to lose my baby," you told him, Rafael listened to you and nodded.

"We will find Draco but he could be anywhere, he could be dead by now," Rafael said. You glared at him.

"He is not dead! I have a feeling he is still alive." You assured. Rafael nodded.

𓆙

Draco let out a scream as he was hit against his chest.

"That will do," Alan smirked. Draco lay on the ground. His arms were tied above his head, tears well up in his eyes. He didn't know how his body was still handling all these hits Israel gave him. Draco felt tired, sore, bruised, and helpless. He wanted this torture to end.

"P-please...let me go..." Draco pleaded. Alan looked at him. "You got what you wanted...you killed Y/N. Now let me go..."

"You witnessed the murder of my son and yet you didn't do anything about it!" Alan screamed, causing Draco to flinch at his screaming.

"I was scared! I didn't know what to do. I wanted to get help but your son already knew his fate. He knew what was coming for him." Draco said. "Please let me go. My arms hurt...my whole body hurts. It hurts."

"Stop complaining!" He shouted. "Be grateful I give you food."

Draco tugged at his ropes but flinched when his wrists began to hurt. He began to cry out in pain. He needed to get out but he had no chance.

"Father, we need to get out of here." Israel walked in, panic written on his face.

"Why?" Alan asked. Draco looked up, wanting to know as well.

"Police are already searching for him," Israel said. Alan began to untie Draco and he glared at him.

"If you try to escape I will harm your family, starting with your mother." Alan threatened Draco's eyes widen in fear.

"No." He whispered. He was never close to his father but with his mother. He would always listen mostly to his mother. Alan grabbed Draco by the collar of his shirt and dragged him towards a car.

Draco was shoved into the car. Alan shut the door, Alan and Israel got into the car and drove away. Draco watched as they passed everything he knew. He was scared of what was gonna happen. He eventually fell asleep.

"Wake up."

Draco was shaken away, seeing Alan on top of him. Draco flinched, hoping they wouldn't hurt him. Alan grabbed Draco by the shirt and dragged him into a cabin, he didn't know this place. There were a lot of trees around the area. Alan led Draco into the cabin and tied him against the bed and left.

Hours past and it was already night, the wind blew causing Draco to shiver. He had no blanket to keep him from the cold. He began thinking; what if they forgot about him? What if he never goes home? He just wanted to go back to his parents.

𓆙

You and Rafael waited for a man to come out of a bar.

"Are you sure he knows?"

You looked at Rafael and nodded. The two of them waited until they heard some voices.

"Go home! You are drunk!" The owner dragged a drunk man out of the bar, irritated by the lack of communication with the drunken man.

"I—I'm—not—d-drunk—" The man slurred with his words. The owner shooked his head.

"You had 10 beers, go home." The owner begged. The man grunted and nodded.

"I—I'll—be—b-back—t-tomorrow." He slurred. "And—I'll—h-have—f-five-teen b-beers."

The drunk man walked away from the bar and you looked at Rafael.

"Now." You whispered. You went behind the drunken man and covered his mouth as he let out a muffled gasp. Rafael watched, making sure they weren't caught kidnapping a man in the middle of the night. You smacked the man in the head with a broken beer bottle and he fell unconscious. "Rafael, help me."

Rafael went to your side and grabbed the man and dragged him to the car and shoved him inside.

"He's so heavy," Rafael whined as he closed the door. You glared at him and the two of them got in.

"Drive."

Rafael nodded and began to drive back to a sketchy abandon motel. You knew you was gonna find Draco soon and hoped you weren't too late.

𓆙

A/N: Surprise, Y/N is not dead and she is on her way to finding Draco. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Update on the fatherless book, I reached 100 followers so thank you, I'm still currently writing the one shot and I might publish it in a few days so keep a lookout.

Write down your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.1K 430 24
One night was all it took for Hermione's life to change. A pregnant Hermione becomes devastated after finding Ron cheating and runs to someone Unexpe...
5.6K 45 11
Y/n and Draco had been friends forever, their mothers were best friends (and still are). They grow up alongside each other, inseparable. When they...
2.1K 127 29
A Draco Malfoy love story, enemies to lovers. Y/n, a pretty sweet little witch, with some anger issues, is quite the bitch sometimes. They hate each...
1.3K 75 8
Underground mob king Draco Malfoy has an empire that he built with his bare hands. Both feared and respected, the tall, blond criminal is a mastermin...