𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 (...

By seventeen192220

Just some short scenarios that I couldn't find a place to fit in. ︲This is a fictional story. ︲I edited the c... More

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻
𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎┃𝙽𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜┃𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙼𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚖⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾┃𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎
𝙼𝚎𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚖 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎
𝙿𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚢┃𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎┃𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾┃𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞┃𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢┃𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚖𝚒𝚗
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ¹⁾┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘
桃花(𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚜)│𝙺𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚕
𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎┃𝚈𝚞𝚠𝚒𝚗
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾┃𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚘
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜┃𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚌𝚔

55 2 0
By seventeen192220

Warnings: Nothing much, It's just some cute interactions

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Dᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Eᴀʀᴛʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs?

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Mark sat quietly in the library, reading a book about his favourite subject, space. The colourful picture of Earth filled up half of the page. Flipping to the next page, Mark let himself dive deeper as the book describe the solar system, ignoring his surroundings. 

At the same moment, Donghyuck pushed open the library door with all his might, planning to find a quiet corner to continue his fantasy book. Greeting the librarian behind the desk, Donghyuck's eyes wandered around the spacious room, searching for the perfect spot. Finally, his eyes landed on an empty bean bag, right next to Mark. Smiling to himself, he made his way towards it.

Mark hadn't noticed Donghyuck's presence, lost in his own world. The two continued their own things, Donghyuck not giving even a quick glance at Mark before plugging in his earphones and turning his attention towards his own book. The silence was peaceful, both too caught up with themselves to acknowledge the other's presence.

"Mark!"

A loud voice was suddenly heard echoing throughout the library. Mark didn't hear it though. That was why the owner of the voice decided to start shaking him violently, pulling him back to reality. "Mark, let's go already." Not waiting for an answer, the boy pulled poor Mark up and ushered him out of the room, earning a glare from the librarian.

The commotion had caught Donghyuck's attention, triggering him to look up from his paperback. His eyes followed the two boys back, watching as the doors slammed behind them.

Mark Lee and Johnny Suh. Donghyuck knew them both, mainly Mark. They were in the same class, after all, and Donghyuck always asked Mark questions regarding science. 

They could be considered friends. 

Sitting just behind him, Donghyuck would notice him daydream most of the day, almost always lost in his own head. To put it simply, Mark was physically there, but mentally away. Donghyuck had tried to get to know him more, finding the boy kind of cute. But Mark paid no attention to him, something Donghyuck wasn't used to. This only eagered Donghyuck to understand Mark more, to become good friends with him, perhaps even more.

Donghyuck hadn't noticed Mark next to him and he pouted at that. Slamming the volume shut, he huffed a bit. What a shame, he could've taken this chance to ask Mark out, not on a date but instead a simple hangout. Getting up, Donghyuck left the library quickly, not in the mood to read anymore.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Under the hot sun, Donghyuck pulled his cap lower, trying to shield his face. He barely listened to the teacher up front who was explaining the rules and safety, more focused on the lost boy two rows in front of him. They were visiting the museum today. Donghyuck had no interest in this, but it was better than being cooped up in class all day, wasn't it?

Suddenly, Donghyuck was pushed forward, stumbling a bit. He had been too caught up in checking Mark out to notice that they were supposed to get on the bus already. Cursing at the boy behind him softly, Donghyuck climbed up the steps and sat down near the window, trying to block out the loud laughs from the overly enthusiastic boy who was (unfortunately) sitting beside him.

It was a short drive, comforting and calming. That was how Mark described the ride, but his insides were far from that. Saying he was excited would be an understatement, Mark felt like he would burst in delight any second now. But he masked it well, sitting calmly at the back of the bus talking with Renjun. A trip to the museum, and not just any museum but a space museum was something Mark had dreamed of for years. Humming at what Renjun said, Mark pictured all the cool things he would be able to see. He couldn't wait.

"Be back here by 12.00 pm for lunch and don't break anything." The teacher called out to the students as they dispersed, most walking off in pairs or groups while some departed from the bus alone, Donghyuck being one of them. He had been asked by many to join their small group, but he declined all the offers, saying he was fine on his own.

Checking the map, he skimmed through the types of exhibitions before finally deciding to let his feet carry him anywhere, following his instinct. Donghyuck paced down the long corridors, slowing down to admire some of the items on display. Only the sound of the sole of his sneakers rubbing against the tiled floor could be heard. Knowing his classmates, Donghyuck figured they were probably bustling around the spacecraft on the other side of the building, taking turns to try it out.

Donghyuck found that boring.

As he walked past another small room, his focus was captured by a shining light coming from inside. Deciding to have a look, he enter the dimly lit room. Upon entering, he noticed a model of the solar system hanging over his head, rotating slowly. The gallery was filled with models of planets and the solar system, sparking Donghyuck's interest.

Donghyuck gazed around, spotting a lonely figure. He knew the individual anywhere. Striding up to the person, Donghyuck stopped next to him, leaning against the railing. Before them was a hologram of the Venus, slowly revolving.

Donghyuck looked at the boy, finding his side profile attractive. "Hi, Mark." Donghyuck smiled. He got no answer. Sighing, Donghyuck looked back at the hologram, watching as it changed to Earth. They stood silently next to each other, eyes only on the holograph in front of them.

"Mark, does the Earth have feelings?" Donghyuck quietly whispered out. Donghyuck has thought of this question once in the shower, and couldn't think of the answer. He was curious about how the latter would answer.  Mark just stood silently, focusing on the exhibit in front of him.

With a radius of 3,959 miles, Earth is the fifth largest planet in our solar system, and it's the only one known for sure to have liquid water on its surface.

A calm voice blared from the speakers nearby them. Donghyuck ignored it.

For now, please enjoy this 3D view of earth, our home.

The lady's voice was replaced with relaxing music that Donghyuck had probably heard before in an elevator. 

"I hope it doesn't." Mark suddenly stated, barely audible. "I hope the earth doesn't have feelings." He clarified again; his eyes glued on the rotating globe in front of them. "Because it would have to endure so much pain every day," Mark finally pulled his gaze away to look over at Donghyuck.

"It gave humans a home, somewhere to stay and feel safe. It gave them the necessities to live and all its love. But all it got back was torture and abuse. Humans hurt it, after all, it did for them. Imagine having to feel that pain, not only physically but in your heart."

Mark fell silent once again, watching as the hologram changed to Saturn and the lady's voice chimed loudly again, resonating throughout the hall as she described the breathtaking planet.

"I hope it doesn't have feelings too," Donghyuck said softly, finally starting to pay attention to what the robotic woman had to say.

𝙽𝙲𝚃 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

I kinda lost myself writing this so it doesn't make much sense 😅 

Author💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 30 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone `;:゛;`;・(°ε° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...
43 0 7
Possible future Story scenarios that I've made up while listening to music. Usually about Kpop idols but could be applied to any story really . Some...
100K 2.5K 30
❝ oh love. how you make such fools out of us. ❞ a self-indulgent one-shot collection. ⇾ kpop x m!reader ---- COMPLETED 200422 ⇢ #7 in mlm 1911...
2K 44 12
Just a book of kpop littlespace oneshots. There will be some long and some short. It all depends on the subject of the scenario and how much brain cr...