Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

Por SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... Mais

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

New Home

96 5 0
Por SweatGoddess

Exotic
We hand just got back from our honeymoon. I sat in the front of the
Car wondering what Roddy's surprise was. I looked over at him and pulled his chin hair "What are you up to daddy?" He winked at me before looking back at the road" you will see"
I huffed and rolled my eyes "Keep giving me attitude and imma spank you" I bit my lip "You promise" I pulled his chin hair again. He bit his lip speeding up. "Let me hurry up so I can handle you" I chuckled I watched big houses pass by "It's some nice mansions out here". "Mhm" he drove for a few minutes before stopping in front of a gate and typing in a code the gates open to a big mansion "This nice" I looked around in awe. He parked the car coming around to open my door. "Who lives here?!" He kissed my lips and pulled out keys "We do mamas" I swatted his chest my mouth open "Your lying" he chuckled.

"I am not it's fully furnished and everything so you won't stressed about it wit my lil stink he said rubbing my stomach. "Ohh my god baby" I jumped on him as the waterworks flowed. "Aaww mamas don't cry "he rubbed my back .

I got down looking around "It plenty of room for us and our babies" I kissed him again "Baby your soo good to me"
I pulled back "I'm only pregnant with one baby" he threw his head back and laughed like I said the funniest thing.
"I know and as soon as you drop this one imma put another one in there" I shook my head "You don't at least want to wait to this one starts walking first" he looked at me "Nope" he popped the p and I laughed. "Whatever you say daddy" I pulled his chin hair. He picked me up carrying me over to the door and opening it he carried me over the threshold and sat me down locking the door.

I looked around "Baby this is nice" he came up behind me "all for us mamas" he kissed my neck as we waddled to different rooms. We made it upstairs to the bedroom."How many rooms?"
"15 well 25 if you count the two guest houses and 9 bathrooms" I raised my eyebrows and turned to him. "Mhm we have alot christening to do"

He licked his lips " I like the sound of that" We made love in the bedroom and the bedroom and he fell asleep. I slipped on my robe walking through our new house I loved every inch of it.
Everything was perfect. I stopped at the room closest to ours "This is going to be your room stink" I said rubbing my stomach. It was a big room I started mapping out how I wanted the room to be before going to the kitchen and making myself a snack.

I felt Roddy's hands grip my waist and I smiled popping a grape into my mouth. "Mm mamas you left me I missed you" I turned putting my arms around him "I'm sorry baby I was looking around our new house I picked out the baby room and came to make myself a snack" he kissed me putting his hands on my hips. "Ok mamas you know what colors you want in the room?" I scrunched up my face "um no I do want to be colorful it's fundamental to the baby's growth and development" he nodded his head
"Okay we gone work on that but in the meantime" he pressed his hard dick into me and I snickered as he put me on top of the counter.

Roddy
After we filled both our appetites I grabbed my laptop and started looking at baby cribs. "Mamas you like this one?" She nodded and I ordered it.
"Good its coming today and I'm going to put it together" she raised her eyebrows like she didn't believe me.
"What you don't think I can?" She laughed "I didn't say that I just never seen you put something together the whole time I have known you. " I mugged her "Im not underestimating you baby I'm just saying." I huffed and moved off the couch the by her going to our room.

"Bae wait don't be mad" I put my computer down and turned folding my arms staring at her. "I'm sorry okay you going to put it together" she kissed all over my face and I snickered "Whatever I still don't like you" " I know cuz you love me" I rolled my eyes "That may have some truth to it" she snapped her neck "Oh so you don't love me mm good to know" she went to turn and I grabbed her pulling her to my chest "Chill mamas you know I love you" I kissed her neck "mmm don't kiss on me now"
"Mamas stop it you know I love you more than life itself" she relaxed in my arms and I sniffed her neck and my dick stirred in my pants. "I have put stuff together before though" she giggled "Ok we will see today" I chuckled I hope this shit easy I want to prove her wrong.

Exotic
2 hours later Roddy had assembled the baby's crib perfectly I raised my eyebrows testing it making sure it was sturdy. "See I do this shit mamas" I kissed him smiling "Yes you do baby". He held me rubbing my stomach. "Meet me in the guest house in 30 minutes for your reward" he smirked eyes sparkling. "I get a reward?" I nodded and he smacked my ass "ohh go ahead mamas" I smirked and sauntered out of the room and went to our room getting out my lingerie set I meant to use on our honeymoon and didn't get the chance.

I went walking to the guest house looking around. Damn I love this house. I found one of the bathrooms connected to a bedroom. "Let me get ready for my baby mm" I grabbed my amber sensual bath and body works and lathered down. I showered and lotion down putting on some body spray. I turned the lights down and played some soft music setting the tone.

Roddy
I paced back and forth looking at my watch time was going slow. I was ready to see what my baby had planned for me. I showered getting fresh for her and looked at my watch. Yes 30 minutes is here. I walked over to the guest house. I love christening this new house. I walked in and heard sensual music playing I followed the music and my mouth dropped when I opened the door and she was sitting there looking mouth watering.

"Damn mamas" I walked over to her and she smiled up at me. "Oh shit" I licked my lips staring at her she got on her knees in front of me pulling the jacket down.

"Yes take it off mamas"I lifted her up where she was standing "You like daddy?" I bit my lip "I love it mamas" I pulled the jacket completely off her she pushed me on the bed turning around and putting her ass in my face dancing slowly to the music. I smacked her ass and she winked at me still dancing slowly my dick was so hard it hurt. She moved further away from me still dancing. I tapped my feet in the floor impatiently. "Mmmm mamas come here" she winked at me and came slowly toward me. Once she was in arms reach I grabbed her spinning her around so her ass was in my face. "oOohh soo aggressive" I pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them.

I saw she was dripping on her thighs "ooh you so wet for me mamas"
She didn't get a chance to respond because I stuck my tongue in her pussy fucking her slowly with my tongue "ohhh" I sucked her clit before moving to her ass holes and sucking it licking all the way back down to her pussy. I sucked each one of her lips I spread her ass cheeks giving me better access. "Oohh fuck it up bae" I smirked still licking and sucking her clit she grabbed my arm as she came. I sucked her juices down before moving in front of her pushing her on the bed. "Spread the legs mamas" she bit her lip looking at me spreading her legs wide.

  I got on my knees kissing her pussy and sucking her clit. I flattened my tongue holding it on her clit staring in her eyes. She grabbed my head and moaned I swirled my tongue around her clit making her body shiver. I sucked her asshole again wetting it with my spot before going up to her clit sucking it as I slipped two fingers in her ass pumping in and out of it while sucking and swirling my tongue on her clit. "IM CUMMING SHIT" I pumped my finger faster as I clamped down on her clit "oohhh fuckk daddy" I smirked as she squirmed grabbing her leg so she couldn't run. I sucked on her clit harder and she squirted on my face. I kept eating until she came again.  "Mmm damn daddy"
I smirked at her before pulling down my boxers."Let me taste you daddy" I bit my lip as she wrapped her lips around the head of my dick. "Mmm" I watched her she didn't use her hands at all . Damn mamas head game going crazy I watched as she deepthroated and bobbed she massaged my balls making my body contract.

"Oohh goddamn mamas" she sucked harder and I groaned thrusting in her mouth I could feel my first nut building. She swirled her tongue making me pant and grab her head as I thrusted faster. "Mmm shit" she relaxed her throat and swirled her tongue I curled my toes as I felt my nut coming "Mmmm FUCCCK" I thrusted a few more times before pulling out her mouth and nutting on the sheets. I was still hard and ready to be inside her. I pulled her to me and kissed her sucking her bottom lip and rubbing her titties through her bra.  I unsapped her bra freeing her titties and I pushed them together sucking her nipples as she whimpered. She stroked my dick as I sucked her titties. "Mm yes" she moaned. I pushed her back gently and spread her legs in a v shape "Don't cum till I tell you" she nodded and I thrusted into her "Mm this pussy wet" she bit her lip and ran her hand down my chest. I played with her nipples as I started fucking her slowly. "Ohh yess" she threw her head back and I grinded into her slowly.

Exotic
"Yes ohh shit" I licked my lips staring at Roddy fucking me slowly. "It feel good mamas?"  "Yes baby" he winked at me making me blush. "Look at you taking this dick" I nodded biting my lips. He sped up hitting my spot "No daddy huh"  I grunted I could feel myself bout to cum.  I pushed his chest  and he gripped my legs harder so I couldn't run. "Don't you cum mamas" I curled my toes and whimpered "Bae stop" he sped up with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Ohhh Fucck"  I bit my lip and tried to hold it. Then he rotated his hips and I creamed. "Sorry Daddddyyyy" he bit his lip and grunted. "What did I tell you?"
"Not to cum"

I licked my lips and stared at him he pulled out of me an I knew i was bout to get it.  He laid down and I waited for to him to tell me what to do "come here" I crawled over to him and positioned myself over him he thrusted up into me and  I squealed he grab my hips and starting pounding me "Ohhh Fucck" I bit my lip as I fought back my screams "Kiss me" I leaned forward and put my tongue in his mouth. He strokes slowed a little bit because he was caught up in our kiss I moaned as he grabbed my ass. Sex with him was intoxicating i couldn't get enough he made me feel drunk and high at the same time.

"You so beautiful mamas I can't believe your mines sometimes"   I kissed him again rubbing his face "I'm all yours baby" he smiled  at me before rubbing my ass and biting his lip as he continued pounding me  "Shit bae" I put my hand on his arm as he thrusted up into me "oOoOO I finna cum"
"Cum mamas" I squealed as I squirted on him and he pulled my head down kissing me. I moaned as he stroked me through my orgasm. "Mmm lay down mamas" I slid off him and laid down next to him he turned over kissing my neck and rubbing my pussy. I moaned and rubbed against his fingers. "Mm bae I need you"
He kissed my neck and sucked my bottom lip. "Bae"  I said it with a since of urgency He got on top of me putting my legs over his shoulders and slid back into me. "Shit daddy" he winked at me pumping into me fast. "Fuck pussy so good mamas". I rubbed his face and he leaned down kissing me. I melted in the kiss and he broke it "OHh shit I'm finna nut" I clamped down my muscles and he groamed busting inside of me. He pulled out and laid next to me. "We got anything else that need to be put together?" I chuckled shaking my head.

Roddy
Exotic thought I was playing I would really but some shit to put together if that's the type of reward I would get.
"Shit mamas you make a nigga feel so good" I rubbed her booty and looked at her. "The feeling is mutual" I kissed her head and laid there rubbing her.
"Mamas you sure we don't have anything else that need to be put together?" She laughed and I loved the  sound I tickled her enjoying her laughter it was drug to me. I loved seeing her happy. "Bae stopp" I stopped tickling her enough so she could catch her breath and started back.

"Ohh shit Im bout to pee!" I stopped tickling her and  she got up turning to me "gotcha yo ass" and took of running. I pulled up my boxers and jumped out off bed chasing after her. We played hide and seek and chased each around in the guest house. Exotic made me feel like a teenager all over again. I caught her up in my arms as she was still trying to play I was a lil tired. "Mamas you like our new house?" She turned to me "I love it baby I'm grateful and blessed"
"Anything special you would like to add to the house?' she furrowed her eyebrows and chewed her lips deep in concentration she used to do that in high school and I would watch her and get turned on she was sexy when she did that.

"ohhh my own personal nail shop" I nodded my head "Okay mamas Imma make that happen" she kissed me again and I held her to me. "What we finna do know mamas.?"  "I'm going to cook and we'll eat and then sleep "
"We might have a lil sex too?"
"Yes we will have a lil sex" she said sniffing my neck I leaned into her and put my arms around her. " What color you want your nail shop?' she pulled back looked up at me. "I trust you  baby you decide everything" I nodded smiling that made a nigga feel good.
She was trusting me to make her own personal woman cave. I picked her up on my back carrying her with her legs in my hands I took us back to the main house.

I kept bugging mamas as she was cooking. "Yo bighead ass need to stop you just tryna make the baby look like you" I smacked her ass and sucked on her earlobe. "So? it's my baby it's supposed to look like me"  She swatted me as I grabbed a piece of cheese. I tugged her ear and she turned around "if you don't sit the fuck down somewhere" "Ohhhh mamas you so sexy when you mad" I kissed her nose.
She smiled at me "I hate you"
"You love me stop playing with me you in love with the way I put this dick down and be blowin that back out" She blushed and turned around "You horny mamas?" She didn't answer me so I stuck my fingers in her panties and touched a puddle. "We can order in" I said picking her up and putting her over my shoulders. I was finna play in that waterfall.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

Shout out to @bobsburgers28 you have been constantly voting and I appreciate it. It motivates me as a writer I put a lot of time and effort in these stories

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

29K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...
164K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?
610 36 36
a story in which a boy & girl fall, but maybe not in love copyright admonitory 2019
130K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...