I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 36

4.9K 91 136
By _pxntherx_

-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-

"Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima" Harry tries casting, light coming from his wand, but dieing away.

We hear footsteps coming towards our room, so we quickly lay down, Harry on the bed and me still on the floor.

Vernon opens the door and turns on the light, but sees us 'sleeping'. He turns off the light and closes the door, leaving. Me and Harry get up.

"Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima!" Harry yells and fills the rooms with light, me covering my eyes to stop myself from going blind.

I quickly lay back down in case Vernon comes. Harry does the same and Vernon comes in. Turning on the light. Nothing. He closes it and leaves the room again.

I get up and touch my neck where my necklace should be, but don't feel anything. I smile at Harry and he smiles back before tucking himself into bed and closing his eyes.

I take the photo I have of Fred and George and hold it tight, closing my eyes and drifting off, thinking about the day I had met dad this year.

Dumbledore had informed me that I might not be able to visit my father later in the year, so I had to today. This was during my summer holiday, but I was fine with it. Dumbledore took me up Azkaban tower and to dad's cell, but he wasn't in it. Dumbledore calls a guard to check about this, but the guard seems panicked.

"We've lost a prisoner!" he yells as the whole place goes into lockdown.

Dumbledore keeps me close as the Minister of Magic is informed. Professor leads me down the tower and to the entrance, the Minister waiting for us there.

"She helped him!" the Minister yells in my face.

"Minister, you have no proof of this. Innocent until proven guilty" Dumbledore says, holding my shoulder protectively.

"I still believe it was her. I don't care what you say!" the Minister says, flailing his arms around.

"I didn't do it!" I yell at him.

"No proof that you didn't"

"Or did"

"Minister, if it helps, I'll keep an extra eye on her"

"And you have to enforce the Dementors to the school. Keep the children safe"

"You mean the threatening, souless figures flying around this place? Do we really need to? They find my dad and they'll kill him!" I yell.

"Good" the Minister says. I take a step back, shocked and appauled.

"I'll take her back to her home. If she sees anything, she reports to me. Alright?" Dumbledore asks me.

"Alright" I say

~~~~~

"Harry. Harry. Harry! Open the door" Petunia says as the doorbell rings several times.

Harry opens the door, and in comes Marge holding an umbrella, giving it to Harry as it was raining.

Marge is Vernon's annoying sister who hates me and Harry, and has a farm of bulldogs or something. She was the spitting image of him, except she has longer hair and is even more of an issue to deal with.

"Uncle Vernon, we need you to sign this form" Harry asks as Vernon comes in.

"What is it?" Vernon asks, taking off his coat.

"Nothing. School stuff" I say.

"Later, perhaps. If you both behave" Vernon says.

He makes his way to the living room as me and Harry follow him.

"We will if she does" Harry says. Marge looks up at us from the ground, her having been petting her dog.

"Oh, you're still here, are you?" She asks.

"Yes" me and Harry say together.

"Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep ya. They'd've been straight to an orphanage if they'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon" Marge says, but I heard Dudley laughing. Marge turns to him.

"Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh?" Marge asks as she goes to him. She pulls his back against the sofa and kisses the back of his head several times "Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up"

"Take Marge's suitcase upstairs" Vernon says as he's pointing up.

"Okay"

I sigh and roll my eyes before helping Harry grab the suitcase, both of us taking it upstairs.

~~~~~

Later in the evening after everyone had eaten, except me and Harry, Marge puts her plate on the floor for Ripper, her favourite and prized bulldog, to finish.

"Can I tempt you, Marge?" Vernon asks as he's holding a bottle of brandy. Me and Harry were cleaning the table, picking up dishes and things like that.

"Just a small one. Excellent nosh, Petunia" Marge says, then snaps her fingers a couple times and points to the plate on the floor for me or Harry to pick up "Uh, bit more. Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs. A but more. That's a boy. Mmm" Marge says and takes a sip "You want to try a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brindy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh?" Marge asks as she lets Ripper drink some brandy. She sees me and Harry smiling and trying not to laugh as we're putting the plates away "What're you smirking at?" Marge asks, but me and Harry get back to work "Where did you send the children, Vernon?"

"St Brutus'. It's a fine institution for hopeless cases"

"Do they use a cane at St Brutus' boy? Girl?" Marge asks.

Vernon gives us a look to say yes and I think about my letter for Hogsmeade.

"Oh, yeah" I say.

"Yeah, we've been beaten loads o' times. Mmm" Harry says.

"Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it" Marge says as both me and Harry turn, laughing silently.

I lean my head on his shoulder as I try not to laugh, him wrapping his arm around my waist and leaning his head on mine, both of us smiling at each other. I kiss his cheek.

"What are they, a couple? Ever since they found out they aren't siblings?" Marge asks.

"You knew before we did?" I ask, turning around.

Harry turns as well, a look of confusion written across his face.

"'Course I did" Marge says.

My eyebrows furrow quickly and my gaze travels to Vernon, who gives me a condescending look. I roll my eyes and huff a little, turning away.

"Look how insolent and disrespectful these children are, Vernon. I will never understand why you took them in" I let out a cackle and swiftly face her, taking a few steps in their direction.

"You wanna talk about disrespect and insolence? How about you learn some manners and learn the concept of treat others how you wanna be treated, arsehole"

"Say that to my face, girl. I dare you"

"Oh, you dare me, do you?" Harry hastily grabs my arm snd pulls me backwards, shaking his head at me. "You're an-"

"Y/n, she's not worth it" Harry tries, squeezing my arm lightly. I sigh and lift my cleaning cloth, chucking it at her face.

"Don't treat me like a servant. I'm not here to do your dirty work"

Her stunned expression forces me to walk behind the counter snd face away, trying my hardest not to cackle out loud. Harry joins me, both of us covering our mouths and making small giggling noises.

"You mustn't blame yourself about how these ones turned out, Vernon. It's all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. What is it the boy's and girl's fathers did, Petunia?"

"N- nothing. T- they didn't work. They were unemployed" Petunia answers quickly.

"And drunks too, no doubt" Marge says.

"That's a lie" me and Harry say.

"What did you say?" Marge asks, making both of us turn.

"Our dads weren't drunks" Harry says, me and him making the lights go weird and shattering Marge's glass in her hand.

"Don't worry, don't fuss, Petunia. I- I have a very firm grip" Marge says, chuckling.

"I think it's time you went to bed" Vernon says.

"Quiet Vernon. Both of you, clean it up" Marge says, snapping her fingers.

Harry grabs a cloth and goes for the table, trying to clean the glass.

"Actually... it's nothing to do with the father, it's all to do with the mother. You see it all the time with dogs" Marge says as Harry fills the cloth with glass, coming back to throw the glass in the bin "If there's something wrong with the b*tch, then there's something wrong with the pup"

"Shut up! Shut up!" Harry yells while throwing the cloth on the floor, Ripper whining.

The lights start flickering again and wind starts randomly blowing around the room, making my hair whip a little.

"Right. Let me tell you..." Marge starts but her finger starts blowing up.

Her face then begins to expand, her clothes ripping and buttons flinging off, hitting things that are around the house.

"Vernon!" Marge calls as she keeps expanding, getting pushed back in her seat by her massive stomach hitting the table "Vernon. Vernon, do something"

Vernon gets up, but Ripper latches onto his leg, biting him. Vernon starts yelling as he tries shaking Ripper off.

"Ripper!" he calls and keeps yelling.

Marge gets lifted off the ground, her chair still stuck to her butt. Her necklace breaks, getting Dudley's attention and making him look terrified as he stares at his aunt. The chair finally breaks off her butt, making her fly up a little more.

A button shoots off Marge's shirt, hitting Dudley's thick head and knocking him off his chair. Marge grabs the table cloth and tries pulling herself down, but it doesn't work.

Another button shoots off and hits Dudley's head again. She yells as she hits the ceiling, spinning backwards slowly and hitting the extended ceiling bit of the back garden.

"Stop!" Vernon yells as he goes for his sister, grabbing her hands "I've got you Marge, I've got you"

"Hold on, hold on. Don't you dare" Marge says.

"Sorry" Vernon says.

He calls after her as I look out the garden, seeing him on his knees, shouting at the sky. I look at Harry and we both run upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 13.3K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
4.8K 138 16
Lily's life with her twin brother has been boring but calm. Mostly. After getting accepted into Hogwarts, she's pushed away by the only person she ne...
76.6K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
317K 8.9K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...