Clarity

By FireflyPJ

Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted siste... More

Clarity
Chapter 1:Kimichi
Chapter 2:Mr.Kai
Chapter 3:A slap to a bitch
Chapter 4:Hope
Chapter 5: Silence before the storm
Chapter 6:"I did not kill her"
Chapter 7: "Rid of the monsters inside your head"
Chapter 8: Forget and Forgive
Chapter 9: Job hunting
Chapter 10: Homeless
Chapter 11 : Happy Place
Chapter 12: 21st century strange boy
Chapter 13: Rivalry
Chapter 14: Deal
Chapter 15 : Pain
Chapter 16 : Perfect teenager
Chapter 17 : Stranger
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: Sweets
Chapter 20 : Street lights
Chapter 21 : Drugs
Chapter 22: Snowstorm
Chapter 23 : Splash
Chapter 24 : Believe
Chapter 25: Red jacket
Chapter 26 : Alleyway
Chapter 27 : Gift box
Chapter 28 : selfish bastard
Chapter 29 : chance to dream
Chapter 30 : New year
Chapter 31 : Kidnapped
Chapter 32 : Clarity

Special Chapter

3.3K 195 16
By FireflyPJ

* Skip or read through if you are lazy.

RECORD:1

"Is it okay if I record the session?"

"Yes"

Good morning. I'm Doctor Gong Yoo. Today is 9 th Tuesday of November 20××. It's 10.30 here. I'm in the NIUS or National Institute for Underaged criminals in Seoul.

Today is my first session with inmate number 3071. His name is Park Jimin.  He's in this institute because of a..( flips pages ) murder. And he has medical reports of depression and anger issues.

"So... How do you feel today Jimin-shi?"

" Good "

"I'm happy to hear that. Did you make any new friends here? There are so many young people around your age here. I assure you could find a good friend"

"I did not."

"Oh..... so that means you appreciate a solitary life?"

.............. (silence from the other party.)

"Do you miss anyone or anything from back home?"

"........No"

"What about your parents? Don't you miss them?"

" ............. I do"

"Do you want to go back to them quickly?"

"No"

"Is that so... How about your friends? Don't you miss anyone of them?"

"I do...."

" You must be longing to see them again?"

"No"

"Mmmmmm.....( sounds of flipping pages) You know Jimin-shi, I'm your psychiastric today onwards. You can say anything you want and I won't judge you by them. So I ask you to believe me and tell me anything you want. There are somethings that are too much heavy to keep by one's self. You can loose that heaviness in your heart just by sharing them with me. So believe me and tell me anything you want Jimin-shi. I would try my best........"

"Would you believe me?"

"Pardon?"

"Can I skip today's session?"

"You can... but why would you..?"

" I don't feel like sharing. Thank you for your time Dr. Yoo. See you next week."

( Sound of a door opening and close )

"Okay then that's it I guess."

*Click : First record ends here.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

RECORD: 2 = 5 th session

"Jimin-shi.. I brought you something..."
( sounds of opening a bag )

"Here.. open the box..."
(sounds of opening a box )

"Yesturday my wife made chimaek. When I said her today I have a session with an innocent but stubborn boy she packed those things and suggested to give them to you. She thought it will help you to trust me..."

"...You think I'm innocent?"

"Ofcourse Jimin-shi. Everyone in this institute is innocent. It's just due to some paticular bad circumstances their dark sides start to overthrow their innocence. "

(Sigh from the other party.)

"Come on. Eat them.. They should be good. My wife is a great chef"

(Sounds of munching food)
"They...mm areh gwood.."

"You like them?? Chimaek are quite hard to make but they are amazing to eat..ha haa..."

"I know.... "

"Oh.. You can cook? That's not something most of teenagers like to do."

"No. I only know how to make chimaek."

"Chimaek is your favourite food?"

"No. But 'someone I loved's'"

"Who is this 'someone you loved'?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Sounds like an international playboy"

"*giggles. No.. He was quite innocent."

"So what was your relationship with this innocent international playboy?"

"He.. was my childhood friend"

"That's only?"

".No...He.. was my.. sister's boyfriend "

"Did you support their relationship?"

".. No..."

"Why is that?"

"I thought she doesn't deserve him."

"So you hate her?"

" ... Yes.."

"Please continue to eat Jimin-shi"

..........................

"Jimin-shi. Can I ask you a question?"

"You were asking many questions already?"

"Ha ha... No.. This one's quite serious....... Would you forgive your parents when you return?"

"I don't want to go back."

"I can understand but are you going to hate your parents throughout your life. Although you are stuck here for four years you have a whole life ahead. You would be left alone but you have to fight to survive. Throughout this survival , are you going to hate your family?"

"What do you expect me to do?"

"Forgive."

"You want me to forgive them to turn back on me when I needed them the most?"

"It's not their fault to believe evidences. And it's not your fault to be led by emotions to commit a murd......"

(Interupted by sounds of a box falling down)

"You think I killed her too?.. Ah... ? You think I'm a murderer too? What am I ? A junkie? A psycho? I thought... I thought you believe me... You.. you..."

"Jimin-shi.. Ofcourse I believe you.."

"No... you don't.. Noone does..."

( sounds of an alarm . A door opened and hear footsteps of several people followed by a sound of a struggle )

"No no agent Wang. He's not doing anything. I can calm him down.......Don't hurt him.....  Get out... you are hurting him....."

" Dr. Yoo. Let us handle him. These are criminals. You can't handle them by soft words."

"He did nothing. It was just a small breakdown you don't have to hit him."

" That's how we handle criminals Dr.Yoo."

"Where are you taking him?"

"To his cell.....Looks like you are going to loose the dinner pretty boy"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

RECORD : 3 =Session 12

"Today is a beautiful day isn't it?"

.......................

"Do you like to eat Kimichi  Jimin-shi? I can ask my wife to make them to you"

.......................

"Are you already got tired of me? "

......................

"Jimin-shi??"

....................

"Jimin-shi? Jimin-shi??"

( sound of someone standing up from a chair)

"Jimin-shi?"

"No!!!... no!!. Don't touch me.!!!....I know... You are also one of them......."

"One of who Jimin-shi?!!..... Tell me..!!"

"*whisper... W..wang..."

"He...tried to touch.. you in a wrong way..? Are you alright? Did he.. Did he hurt you?"

"*whisper .No....."

".........Excuse me Jimin. I have to make an argent call."

(Walks across the room)

"Hello.. hello director. It's me. Dr.Yoo. Yes. Yes.I called you because I have to report something serious"

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

RECORD:4 = Last session

"How do you feel Jimin-shi?"

"Good"

"Rate from 1-10?"

"...8"

"Oh my..... That's great. Any paticular reason for it?"

"*giggles  Dr.Yoo. They release me next week and found me a place to live. Ofcourse I'm feeling good"

"I must not say this but I'm gonna miss you and wish you would stay a little longer"

"I'm not sure if I would miss you but I'm sure gonna miss your wife's food"

"Aish this kid.... "

"*giggles  No no Dr.Yoo. I know I'm going to miss you. I have know one else"

"When you came here you had noone and you were broken but look at you now....... all giggling and joking...I must admit Jimin you are the strongest boy I've ever met. "

"But I do not have muscles...."

"Those muscle pigs can't even dream to reach your strength... I don't mean the phisical strength but the strength in your heart. From next week you would meet many challenges. I know you would meet them as strong as you are. And I want you to do something for me...."

"What's that Dr.Yoo?"

"I want you to forget. You came here with a painful memory. Something awful for a boy in your age but now you can't do anything about it. Past is past. It is past because we can't change it again but we can do one thing. Forget. Forget your past.

You are going out of here as a new person. And I want you to forgive. Many people has wronged you. You do not deserve that kind of treatment but remember noone is perfect, even you, your parents or that innocent international playboy. They only believed what they wanted to believe or forced to believe. It's not their fault. So I want you to forgive them. Forget and forgive. Would you do this for me?"

"......I..I'll try my best Dr.Yoo."

"That's enough for me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.3K 14
[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook asked himself; with tears in his eyes. "I'...
69.3K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
189K 17.4K 50
★Complete★ ★A Revenge-Love Story★ ★ABO★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝A revenge Love Story started when Omega Park Jimin reject...
167K 5.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...