Meriliya Sanchez (Ongoing Edi...

Oleh messycurlswritings

What's the point in living in a world that doesn't even accept you? Take it from Meriliya's life as a teenag... Lebih Banyak

A few things before you read
Dedication
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
Thank You For 1K!
Thoughts on Meriliya Sanchez

Chapter 49

16 4 0
Oleh messycurlswritings

I was back at work and going on shows like I used to and well, my life has been just amazing! I feel like everything I'm doing right now is right and I don't want to change a thing at all, I love how everything is. I love my job, my college and of course my boyfriend, his family and my sister, Fallon. I couldn't have asked for better people in my life. 

Two weeks ago, Mitchell asked me to move in and I said yes. I didn't see why not because I've been in his apartment more than I've been in my dorm room, so why waste the money? But of course, I insisted on spending on groceries, water and electricity bills even after he said I don't have to. I was quite stubborn on that part so the first time I went grocery shopping, I went without him because I know he'll get his way through and pay for them all. 

Right now I was on my way home after work. I'm literally waiting to walk in and pounce on him when I get home. I've just been promoted plus, I'll be going on tour to three different countries next month which is in two weeks and a few days as a solo artist. 

"Baby, I'm home!" I closed the front door behind me, locking it and walked into our living room. "Baby?" I called again, tossing my bag on the sofa and walking into the kitchen. "Mitch?" I called. I am getting nervous now. I ran upstairs to our room to find the room empty. "Mitchell!" I called again, searching in the TV room and the balconies and basically the whole house. Before I know it I'm crying going back downstairs to get my phone. I dialled his number, clutching the phone in my hands holding it close to my ear. He didn't pick up. I called again twice just to be invited with his voice mail.

"Mitch" I whispered to myself, letting the tears flow down freely. I suddenly walk to the window to see if his car is in our driveway and I'm surprised because it is parked right next to where I parked my car. Where is he? I closed the door again, locking it and plopping myself on the sofa. I lifted my legs to my chest and started crying. Did he leave me? Why would he leave me? 

"Baby…where are you?" I cried. Just then I heard someone. I heard slow footsteps. The footsteps were getting closer and my heart was beating harder by the second. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked the two obvious questions that came to my mind. "Mitch? Is that you?" Please tell me it's him. I silently prayed. I stood up and walked towards the steps turning on the flashlight on my phone. I showed the light in the direction from where I'm hearing the footsteps. I followed them and ended up in our room. I entered and I heard the door closing behind me. I freaked out. "Mitch?" I whispered. I speed-walked to our bed just to be pulled back by my waist. "Let me go!" I screamed struggling to get out of the stranger's hold. "Please, let me go!" I cried. "Mitchell!" I screamed praying that he'll save me from this stranger.

"It's me, baby" I heard the stranger whisper. I turned around to see the person's face. Mitchell.

"Mitch!" I cried, turning around fully so I could hug him. "What the hell were you trying to do? You scared me to death!" I hit his chest which wouldn't have hurt him for sure.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wanted to surprise you." He chuckled but soon his eyes softened bringing his hand to my cheek. He knows?

"Wait, you know?" I asked and he grinned. "But- you scared me. Don't ever do that to me again, I literally thought you...left me" I hastily wiped the tears under my eyes. 

"Baby, come here. I'm sorry, I just wanted to surprise you. I'm so proud of you, baby." He pulled me closer where I buried my face in his sweater. "You are amazing, do you know that? Huh, baby?" He looked down at me, lifting my chin up gently. 

"Mhmm" I smiled.

"There's that smile" he smiled leaning in but I turned my head, giggling right after.

"That's what you get for scaring your girlfriend!" I laughed running away from him.

"Hey! Come back here, you little monkey!" He ran behind me. I jumped on our bed trying to get to the other side but I couldn't contain my laughter. I ran to the door and unlocked it as quickly as I could and ran out the door. I was approaching the stairs but before I could get to them he grabbed me by the waist lifting me up in his shoulder. "You don't get to run from me, little monkey," he laughed, making me laugh too.

"Put me down, Mitch!" I squealed.

"Nope" he carried me to our room, tossing me on the bed. "Now where was I?" He smirked.

"No kissing for you" I used both my palms to block my mouth from him.

"Will see about that" he said before starting to tickle me.

"Stop! Stop!" I squealed in between laughs. "Mitch, stop!" I said again but he only tickled me more. The air was filled with both of us laughing. "Mitch. Stop, I. Need. To. Breath." I said in between laughs and eventually he stopped.

"I scared you that much?" He pouted climbing onto the bed.

"Mhmm" I smiled. "What was the surprise?" I asked curiously sitting up on the bed.

"I um- nothing" he mumbled.

"Oh c'mon! Tell me" I whined

"It was nothing," he said.

"Don't lie. Please tell me" I pouted sitting in front of him holding his hands at the side of his legs.

"This" he leaned in. This time I didn't turn my face. His lips were soft and it fit perfectly against mine. My hands moved to his neck and from his neck to his hair. His hands were on my waist and I felt him move closer. Our movements were becoming faster as he started grinding his hips against mine.

I pulled away still holding him by his neck. He sighed, nodding afterwards. I knew exactly what was running in his mind, so I kissed him much harder than we were a few seconds ago. "I want you now" I said, catching my breath, my eyes never leaving his.

"Are you sure, baby?" His hands cupped my face.

"Yes" I answered him and he kissed me. 

-

"I'm taking a shower" I left him on the bed before grabbing my towel and walking in the bathroom. I couldn't help the smile that plastered my lips just as I stepped into the shower. I let the warm water soak my hair. I applied the shampoo on my hair, massaging it and putting it in a soapy bun and grabbed the soap bottle. I rubbed around everywhere relaxing my muscles. When I was covered in soap I turned on the shower again enjoying the warmth and how the water soothed my skin. I wrapped myself in a towel and used the other towel to wrap my hair. I walked out of the washroom and over to my dresser.

"I changed them," he said and I smiled before he went to take a shower. I grabbed my lingerie and a pair of shorts and a strapped top. After putting on my clothes I dried my hair and put the towels in the dryer.

"I'm hungry" I said sitting next to him to which he pulled me onto his lap. 

"I'll cook." He smiled. "What do you want to have?" 

"Anything." I mumbled laying my head on his shoulder.

"You tired, baby?" He gently asked. 

"Mhmm" I mumbled running my fingers in his hair. It's so soft. "I'll make dinner fast, you wait here and maybe rest a little." He was getting up and beginning to lay me on the bed but I stopped him. 

"I'll come with you" I said and walked to the door and downstairs to the kitchen.

I sat myself on the counter grabbing an apple munching it to keep me busy for the time being. I watch him grabbing a set of things and start to cook. I couldn't help but smile the way he is at the stove stirring the bowl on the stove. I oddly found that hot. 

"What are you staring at, hm?" I snapped my head up to find him smirking. 

"Oh, nothing" I brushed it off. He raised an eyebrow. "Okay, okay…" I gave up making him laugh.

"I was just admiring you" I smile and he walks up to me between my legs. 

"I admire you too..." he says and I peck his nose. 

"I'm going to play some music. I'll be right back" I tell him and jump off the countertop and go upstairs to grab my phone. 

I grab my phone from the charger and walk downstairs to the living room. I turn on the TV and connect my phone to the bluetooth and open Spotify on my phone. 

I smiled cheekily when I opened my playlist. I looked over at the kitchen, finding him busy in front of the oven. I bit my lip and played Ni Te Imaginas by Abraham Mateo. The music started playing so clear through the speakers and I smiled feeling the adrenaline rush through my veins. I started swaying slowly until I started doing the major steps while walking to the kitchen. I was shaking my hip around in a circle in front of him and he stared down at me. 

"Christ..." He says and I smirk but keep dancing. I was singing the lyrics while dancing up to him, getting closer to him and leaning my back on him and locked my hands over my head around his neck moving my body side to side along the beat. I could say he's shocked but he's enjoying it. I turn around to see a smile playing on his lips. He pulls me by the waist and move my body according to his and I let him take control. He turns me around and keep his face as close to mine as possible while swaying around the kitchen until I untangle myself from him and move my hips around with my hands on my waist. I keep dancing and then go to the living room and he follows. 

"Now that was a turn on." He says, his voice deeper than I have heard before. I gulp not knowing what to say. 

After that little dancing session I help Mitchell finish up the cooking and we both eat in the loving room while watching, well, binge watching Riverdale. I am consistent alright. We had to watch it from the beginning and I agreed because I could use a little recap anyway. So that night we finished watching two seasons meaning we've watched 35 episodes at a stretch. 

By the time both of us showered for the night it was past 2 AM. We were cuddled up together under the comforter just savouring the presence of being in each other's arms. I was relishing the moment not wanting it to end. It was moments like these that I cherish so much. The moments I share with someone that I love. 

Even though my first relationship was a fail, that didn't stop me from pursuing my second relationship where I'm sure he's the one. He's the one for me. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.1K 164 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
446 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
172K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...
35.4K 1.1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...