Runaway

Par PLCMD1

Plus

Runaway
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Epilogue

chapter 14

506 21 0
Par PLCMD1

XAVIER’S POV

The sun was coming up when we finally fell asleep and now the sun was fully out and shinning through our bedroom windows that surround all throughout the house. Ceiling to floor windows was what she wanted and that’s exactly what she got. In fact she got everything she wanted according to Zander and her father. I was surprised when her dad gave me the keys and told me that it would be our new home when she finished school. From the floor plans he gave me, it was more than enough room for her and me, but then again it would be big enough for all the kids we were going to have as soon as she was ready. 

I smiled at the thought of seeing her pregnant waddling around the house barefoot as she rubbed her growing belly. She would look so beautiful and all mine. 

She whimpered then making me frown as I pulled her closer to my side. I wondered if she didn’t want babies or even a family or our own. She whimpered again, this time pulling away from me and turning over to her side of the bed. She re-adjusted herself and signed. I watched her as she relaxed once again before I got up from the bed and went into the shower.

EMMA’S POV

I heard everything he said about us having children as soon as I was ready. My wolf jumped at the thought of having pups as soon as possible, but I reminded her of the last time, that’s when she whimpered. I felt his stare, so I pretended to stir until I faced the other side of the bed. I didn’t want him to see the tears that were threatening to come out because I just couldn’t tell him about what happened with my last pregnancy. Once he was in the shower I took a deep breath and shook it off before he picked up on it. I didn’t want him to see the tears that were threatening to come out because I just couldn’t tell him about what happened with the baby. 

I quickly wiped the tears that crept out and looked out the window and around the room as I slowly got up feeling the ache in my muscles from last night. I blushed at the mere thought of what we had done in my car, in the shower and our bed. I laughed wrapping myself in a sheet and went to one of the windows pulling away the curtains. The ocean view, the sound and smell was always something I loved until that day, not today. Today I could look back and think about our first time together and how wonderful it felt to be loved that way.

‘Certainly not our last my love.’

I laughed and turned around to see him wrapped up in a towel dripping wet. I bit my lip and squeezed my thighs looking him over for my eyes only to land on his. He smirk that smile of his and I couldn’t help but blush.

“Good morning my love.”

I smiled looking up at him.

“Good morning.”

“Sleep well?”

I nod.

“Yes.

“Soar?”

I giggled 

“Nothing a hot shower won’t cure.”

“I’d be happy to scrub your back for you.”

I didn’t think I could blush any redder than I was already, but I was so wrong. What was wrong with me? This was my husband, this is what they do and I couldn’t even keep a straight face.

“Oh baby…”

He was now in front of me and I could see his rippling muscles contract as he breathed. My god!

He laughed and lifted my chin instantly sparking that flame of ours. My heart skipped a beat when he pulled the sheet right off of me and lifted me from behind my thighs and wrapped my legs around him.

I squeaked and quickly too hold of his neck, running my lips over his mark. He groaned and dropped me on the bed, taking his towel off.

“Shouldn’t have done that baby.”

He dipped his head between my legs and brought me over twice before I got a hold of him and turned him over to repay him.

“God baby…”

I was suddenly pushed back onto the foot of the bed and filled completely. I moaned against his mark and that earned me the best love making of my life.

XAVIER’S POV

“Oh man.”

I smiled at her as I watched her with her head hanging over the edge of the bed trying to catch her breath and kissed her collar bone.

“Told you not to.”

“Na ah… that was amazing.”

I kissed her one more time before sliding out of her, making her whimper and turned over onto the bed.

“Sorry my love.”

She shook her head and looked over at me.

“Don’t be.”

Then we both laughed.

“God I’m tired.”

“Think you muster up enough strength to take a shower with me?”

 I rolled back over her and kissed her with everything I had.

“Anything for you baby girl.”

I got up and pulled her with me.

After a long shower or two, I got dressed into the clothes I brought with me and she was currently wearing a black and while lacey bra and panty set that I picked out, looking through the racks of clothes her mother had placed for her.

“Baby we gotta go.”

“I can’t find anything to wear.”

“You’re joking right?”

She shook her head and turned around, pouting her lip at me.

“Can’t we just stay here?”

I raised an eyebrow at her and went up to her, turning her around and wrapping my arms around her waist.

“There has to be something you like.”

She giggled as soon as I licked her shoulder, tasting something very sweet.

 “Mmm… what is that I taste?”

She smiled and looked back at me.

“Like it?”

“Love it.”

So I proceeded to lick every inch of it off.

EMMA’S POV

“Xavier…”

I gasped as soon as I felt him in.

“Mmm…”

God I didn’t think I could feel him any better, but I was so wrong. I held on as he began his torture until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please… Oh god Xavier please!”

He licked me from the bottom of my spine up to my ear and then took me until no return. It was nothing like I’ve ever felt before. He knew just where, how and when to do things to have me screaming his name.

“Ready baby?”

I nodded and he suddenly slid his hand between my legs and pinched me, sending me over the edge. Oh god there was nothing like it.

“Come on baby girl we gotta go.”

I nodded and got up getting ready once again.

He held my hand in his as we drove to mom and dad’s house. I couldn’t stop smiling, although I tried, I couldn’t and my cheeks were killing me, but I was so happy. For once, I was able to relax and enjoy being in love.

When we arrived everyone was out back about to have lunch and as soon as mom saw us she jumped up from her seat and came over to us.

“Finally!”

I smiled, looking up at Xavier who had the same sappy smile plastered onto his face.

“What too you two so long? I called you two hours ago!”

I turned back around and shrugged.

“I couldn’t find anything to wear.”

‘Until I licked it right out of you.”

 I laughed, blushing like a tomato as Xavier brought me into his arms laughing along my side. Mom knew right away what was behind my comment and blushed herself.

“Well come on you two, you must be starving.”

“Starving.”

We went down to the set up of tables, saying hello to everyone. I was just about to walk away, when Xavier took my hand.

“Where you going?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be right back.”

I gave him a gently kiss on the lips and started making my way to the buffet table. I grabbed everything I remembered he liked and brought over two plates and placed on in front of him.

“What would you like to drink?”

He looked up from starring at his plate and took my hand.

“Coffee please.”

I nodded and walked away again, but only to be pulled back in and into his lap as his lips brushed against mine.

“Thank you.”

I kissed him a little firmer and got up.

“Be right back.”

I looked at Sissy smiling at me and turned, walking away.

“God what happened last night? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you glow this much before.”

“It was my wedding night, what did you expect?”

She squeaked and wrapped her arm around me.

“I’m so happy for you.”

We came to the refreshment table and I turned to her.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Are you and Luke planning on having kids?”

She pulled away then, but kept her eyes on me.

“I’m not planning on doing anything with him.”

“But…”

She shook her head and looked down, turning to the refreshment table.

“I only married him because I wanted him to get away from you.”

“Sissy… God I swear instead of making things better you’re making it worse.”

 “Well what was I supposed to do? Let him roam free and not have him pay for what she’s done to you?”

“He doesn’t matter, you do. I could care less what happens to him, but you… you its different story. Sissy…I only did it because I wanted to make you happy.”

“So you don’t love him?”

“That’s not the point Sissy, as much as it pains me to say it because of the person I know he can be or is, but I think he really loves you.”

“It doesn’t matter, he hurt you.”

“So what, you’re just going to marry every person who’s ever hurt me? He wasn’t the first and certainly will not be the last. Sissy you need to stop this.”

“Well what do you want me to do?”

“I want you to be happy.”

 “I will when I reject him.”

My eyes widened as I looked at her.

“When?”

“I don’t know, but I’m hoping soon because I don’t know how long I can take pretending.”

“Oh Sissy…”

I looked down and away feeling guilty for ruining everything for her.

“Hey it’s fine. I’ve already spoken to my wolf and I made her see that this is the best option for us.”

“But he’s your mate…”

“And he hurt you!”

She caught herself and took a deep breath.

“As much as dad will hate me, I just can’t Em, I can’t stand looking at him and knowing that he did what he did to you and can you imagine if I had his child, let alone if someone else had it?”

I looked away and caught Xavier looking at me with a frown on his face, but then looked away from me. I could feel the hurt in his heart, but why? Had I said something wrong? I looked back at Sissy and grabbed our drinks.

“We’ll talk later, I have to get back.”

I went back to our table and sat down, looking at him.

‘Why are you hurt?’

“I thought you loved me.’

‘I do what makes you think I don’t?’

‘Oh the fact that your sister asked you and you said it didn’t MATTER!’

‘That’s not what I meant.’

‘How about the fact that you didn’t want to marry me either?!’

Then he got up and went inside.

“Great.”

“Trouble in paradise already?”

I couldn’t resist it and glared at him, getting up and going after Xavier.

“Xavier wait!”

“Just stay away from me.”

 “Please Xavier don’t do this, let me explain.”

“Just go away and leave me alone!”

He used his Alpha blood and I had no choice, but to submit to him and turn away. 

‘You’re just like him.’

I heard him growl as I went back to the table and ate noticing Sissy’s eyes on me. I caught her eyes from the corner of mine and shrugged as she gave me the pity I’m sorry look.

XAVIER’S POV

I needed to run and get out of here before I ran after her and did something I would regret. I quickly ran out the front door and took off.

How could she say that to me? I was NOTHING like HIM! She was the one who said she only married me because of her sister, but she was right, she did tell me she didn’t want to, but I allowed it to happen anyway.

‘You were afraid of losing her, but you knew she only lived to please her family, especially her sister. She hid her rape for god sakes!’

‘I KNOW! But she didn’t even tell her she loved me. I mean our wedding night was amazing and this morning…’

‘She trusted you even when you did take her a little too roughly, she gave herself to you.’

‘But she…’

‘Didn’t scream it to the world?’

‘Yes… is she ashamed of me? Was I not what she wanted, was I not good enough?’

 ‘Of course you are or you wouldn’t be her mate. Look at what she’s been through, put yourself in her situation. You loved her for three years; she’s only known you for two, three days.’

I stopped running and looked up to see the tree house, which she was currently standing in front of. I backed away just enough to hide and watch her.

EMMA’S POV

“God I can’t even go in there anymore.”

Flashes of that night came back to me making me cry and shake my head.

‘Nothing changes; it’s still your hiding place.’

I shook my head and sat down on the tire swing, looking down at my feet.

‘I just wish…’

‘We can’t change the past.’

‘I know that, god I know that.’

‘Then stop dueling on it! You’re married now! He loves you or did he not show that you last night?’

‘Sex doesn’t show anything, mate or no mate, he’s still his brother and acted just like him.’

‘Just because they are related doesn’t mean he’ll do the same.’

I smirked, shaking my head.

‘You obviously don’t remember do you, why everything started?’

‘You didn’t want to go out with him.’

‘Exactly, Xavier got the same look as Luke when he thought I didn’t want him either.’

‘But you love him…Don’t you?’

I shrugged as I started to swing, I didn’t know what to think anymore.

‘Emma…’

‘Do you?’

‘He’s our mate.’

‘No, he’s yours. You love him and it’s you who keeps surfacing, leaving me behind to deal with the aftermath. I’m the one left with the memories, the one who has to suck it up and deal with feeling this way! It’s easy for you to just say go away because you weren’t the one being raped in there while everyone else was oblivious to what was happening! You weren’t the one forced into a closet! The one pushed, kicked and fondled around with everyday of your freshman year of high school! You weren’t being stalked every day, you weren’t scared, and you weren’t anything! You didn’t lose the baby and had to hide it, you just hid away like nothing ever happened, leaving me behind. Now… now you just surface and I…’

I sniffed and my wolf stiffened, listening and looking around.

‘Did you smell that?’

‘You know what just go hide away again.’

I got off the tire swing and left back to the house when I was grabbed and pulled down to the ground on my stomach. The familiar scent filled my nose and bile rose up to my throat.

“Mmm…Is it me or do you look and feel more like a woman now that you’re officially forbidden?”

I closed my eyes and tried to push him off, but it was useless especially if he had me pinned down by all fours and the only thing I could do was cry.

“You know you belong to me. You may have married and mated with my little brother, but I’m always going to be your first.”

I growled and tried again, but just got pinned down even harder making me yelp as the rocks from the ground dug into my skin.

“Hold still! You know I don’t like it when you defy me!”

I whimpered and held still, last time I was like this, he got pissed and broke my ribs and beat me pretty badly. I had to hide at Zander’s for a week before I could walk again enough for my parents not to notice what was wrong.

“What do you want this time?”

“Come on peaches, you know that I want…”

‘Don’t let him! Fight!’

I cried and tried to struggle again, but that just got him pissed and excited.

“What did I tell you?!”

He slammed my head down on the ground, covering my mouth and proceeded to rip my clothes off as I struggled, that is until I saw the image come across my mind… I submitted then.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.6K 1.3K 33
Alicia and Alec have one thing in common-their son AJ. And after nearly 7 years fate has put them back in each other's path. They will have to put th...
111K 2.8K 19
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MATE SHE REJECTED BECAUSE THIS IS A SPINOFF THAT PICKS UP FROM THE CHAPTER ENTITLED GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THI...
160K 5.3K 31
I walk over to where he is lying down and close the door with my telekinetic powers, he looked really pale and he looked like he hasn't been fed for...
1.3M 68.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...