ADMIRER.| Park Jimin AMBW

By fluffyhoseokie

He watched you from afar until it was no longer enough satisfy him... Park Jimin AMBW FF Warnings: ⚠️ Themes... More

1. Front Door Key
2. Woke Up In A Stranger's Bed
3. It's A Girl Thing
4. Family Planning
5. Knight In Shining Armour
6. Ignorance Is Not Always Bliss
7. More And More
8. Shower Thougths
10. Netflix and The Chills
11. X-Rated
.MP4 File

9. Tampons or Pads?

1.2K 46 10
By fluffyhoseokie

You sat infront of the vanity applying a bit of your usual makeup, something you hadn't thought of doing for a while since you started your "cohabitation" with Jimin. A very solemn look was upon your face this morning. You were nervous but excited, scared but feeling the buzz of bravery surge through you. You were finally leaving these four walls for the first time in months. This could be your sole chance at escape.

"You look so beautiful." A small whisper gushed.

Looking behind you in the mirror, you saw Jimin with his usual  heart shaped eyes.

"...Thank you." You murm

He stood directly behind you now and brought a hand down to your neck, gently massaging it.

"You could still stay at home yknow. I don't mind, really! And I'll try really hard to get the right product this time, I promise! And I-"

"No Jimin, I want to go out...with you." You said, cutting him off slightly.

His uneasiness was evident as his brows furrowed together and the once soft touch of his hand on your neck began to tighten and become harsh.

"It's okay Jimin! Why do you always get so anxious anyways, baby? Aren't I yours?"

You got up and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

He looked at you with wide eyes.

"Kiss me please. Just once." Jimin pleaded

With your glossed up lips, you gave him a long smooch on his quivering ones. His tongue pried your lips apart and fought vigorously with your own. His hands came to your ass, palming and gripping your fleshy behind.

Before the situation could escalate any more, you pulled away from him, much to his dismay.

"Cmon, let's go so we can hurry back."

The corner of Jimins lips curled down into an exaggerated frown.

Walking down the imperial-style staircase, you prayed it would be your last. Jimin urged you to stay by the stairs as he approached the door.

"Just one minute." He hurriedly made his way to a padlocked metallic box on the wall, left to the main door. Taking out a a ring of various different keys he selected a long thin gold one that opened up the box. Inside was a digital keypad, consisting of the typical digits from zero through to nine, as well as the star and hash key.

Jimin warily turned around, making sure you were still a safe distance away before keying in a few numbers. A loud "ker-chunk" could be heard as the deadbolt moved, unlocking the door.

What the actual fuck.

Jimin was willing and had already proved to you the great extents to which he would go to keep you by his side. But this was next level.

"Alright...let's go to the car."

Perhaps the increased chance of you escape wasn't at all on Jimin's mind, but his fidgeting was very much giving you that impression.

He took your forearm in a tight grip and led you to what lied beyond the door.

The breeze of the light air was refreshing alongside the unfiltered sunshine.

The outside.

About 30 square feet infront of the house was a gravelled drive with a high black metallic gate surrounding it's perimeter, alongside the lush greenery.

Parked was a large black SUV.

"You sit in the back, Y/N." Jimin piped.

You rolled your eyes and attempted to grabbed the passenger side door handle, but not before Jimin's firm grip caught hold of your wrist.

"In the back."

Not wanting to vex him anymore you moved to back, where the windows were extremely tinted.

Maybe Jimin really was more aware of how risky this was, because his usual pushover demeanour was dropping.

Jimin slid into the drivers seat and before even starting the engine or buckling up, a click of the child locks could be heard.

Jimin sat very still, not moving any part of his body except from a single finger rapidly tapping the steering wheel.

"Shouldn't we get going...babe?"

Maybe your tone had betrayed you slightly, but rather than loving is sounded more worried.

He turned round to look at you, his eyes looking into you rather than at you, as if searching for something in the very depths of your soul.

"Okay. Let's go then."

Finally, he started the car, pulling out of the stoned drive and towards the locked gate. As he pulled up towards it, he approached another digital keypad and proceeded to put in another very long code.

The metal gates began to creak open. The slow speed of them opening was excruciatingly painful for you.

You sweaty palms sat on top of your jittering thighs, wreathing with anticipation.

Eventually the gates were open and the SUV pulled off.

You were now going down a narrow winding road, and when looking out unto the horizon, a wide lake could be seen with high grey cliffs circling the waters edge.

It was already obvious to you that a house this big with such drastic security measures in place wouldn't exactly be in the inner city , but the scarcity of any signs of life in the surrounding areas was another shock.

Jimin took numerous turns before pulling onto a freeway. Other cars. There were loads and loads of cars, filled with loads and loads of people. You hadn't seen another living person apart from Jimin in couple of weeks now thus the sight of others nearly brought tears to your eyes.

You drove for the better part of an hour before Jimin pulled into a gas stations

"Why are we stopping? You run outta gas?"

"No, we're buying your things, babe." Jimin piped.

Instead of an actual supermarket, Jimin has brought you a dingy gas station void of any people except for one clerk who was currently in front of the store, cleaning down a window.

The familiar sting of tears began to burn your eyes as you realised your chances of finding help were incredibly thinner than you'd originally thought.

Taking tight grip of your hand, Jimin led you inside the store, directly to the small corner full of medication, different forms of  contraceptives and sanitary products.

You're eyes scanned over the overpriced products. At the cash desk there was an array of snacks, stationary and whatnot as well as a wider variety throughout the store. Your eyes lingered at the box of red pens for a while. You wished you could just send your mother a letter, let her know that your alive, even if not totally 'okay'.

You looked around the store a bit more before your eyes  stopped at your usual pack of Tampax. With the free hand you had, you reached out for a the box picking up.

As well as the tampons, you picked up a box of condoms.

Looking over at Jimin, you could see his whole face painted in a thick red as he blushed profusely,the palm of his hand becoming sweaty as it held yours.

It certainly wasn't an invitation, but if he was going to force himself on you again, you'd much prefer if he'd use protection.

You decided to make no comment on it and instead focus on how to get the only other person in that store's attention. The young man was now on the opposite side of the glass, diligently wiping it down.

With Jimin right besides you, it would be impossible to talk to the clerk without him being aware.

Cmon brain, THINK.

"Um, Jimin I think I wanna go and put on one of these tampons in the bathroom. No. Actually I think I wanna try our pads this time. Let's get a couple of packs. Can we go pay? Please? Like right now?" You blurted.

"But I thought you menstruate only once a month? Haven't you already had your period?"

Jimin was scarily perceptive.

"Yeah, but y'know it can be irregular sometimes and I can feel that I'm about to start again. Please baby?"

He gave you a loving smile and squeezed your hand.

"Of course, babe."

That pet name always worked and with that you took all of your products to the till.

Jimin tapped the bell at the cash desk and turned to you with an apprehensive look.

"Please don't do anything silly, babe" He said in a hushed voice.

You flashed him a bright toothy smile before placing your lips onto his, lingering for a little bit.

"Hey, how can I help you guys?"
The cashier was now behind the cash desk, a lifeless smile on his face.

"Yeah, can we just get these, thanks." You beamed.

The clerk looked down at the incredulous amount of sanitary products and back up at your unnaturally happy face.

"Okay...well that's gonna be $13.48."

Jimin brought out a $20 bill and paid for the items. He proceeded to reach out for the items but a quick hand stopped him.

"It's alright Chim Chim, let me do it."

Jimin giggles foolishly at the pet name.

"Hehe, okay"

Trying to carry all the products at once, your elbow bumped that box of red pens you'd seen off the desk and onto floor, the entire contents of the box spilling onto the marble floor.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! Let me get that for you.

As you packed the pens back into the box, you tactfully slid one into the sleeve of your jacket.

"Would you like a bag?" The clerk sighed.

"Yeah, yeah a bag would be great....can I also get the key to the bathroom?

***

Just as Jimin has promised he'd let you use the bathroom.

But, being the maniac he was, Jimin insisted on going inside with you. After some convincing and explaining how embarrassing it would be, he settled for standing right outside the door.

Now you could set your plan in motion.

The bathroom consisted of one toilet, a small basin and a dingy mirror. You opened your box of tampons and emptied them all out into your paper bag. You opened the box entirely, tearing at the stuck together edges, until the box was flattened and the brown inside of the box was visible. Taking the pen, you wrote a short message on the cardboard.

'My name is Y/N L/N and on 15th of February, I was abducted by a man called Jimin who I believe attended XXX University with me. The plate number of his SUV is CQB 241. He has me kept in a big mansion about 45 minutes away. He is very dangerous. Please call the police and tell them all of this.'

That was all you could fit.

Using the sticky sides of two pads, you stuck
your message to the mirror, keeping it away from the wet and grimy floor that could potentially ruin the cardboard. You then dumped out a whole pack of pads into the toilet and tried to flush it, causing the toilet bowl to flood. You left the pen by the basin and walked back out.

"You ready to go? " Jimin asked.

"Yep! Let's just go and return the key."

"Woah! Is that water?" Jimin yelled

You looked down at your feet and saw water pooling out from underneath the door.

"Shit. Must be a clog. That toilet was so rundown. We should let the store clerk know.

You both walked back round into the actual store and retuned the key

"Thanks! And by the way, I think you might have an issue with the toilet. Overflowing I think?"

The clerk groaned and snatched the key off you and started trudging towards the bathrooms.

"Sorry!"

You and Jimin had set off back to the car, ready to make your way back to your prison.

All that was left now was to pray your plan would work.

Buying all those pads would make me memorable right? And the flooding shouldn't make it seem weird that the clerk went into the bathroom right after me, should it? Was the way I hit the box of pens unnatural? At least Jimin didn't see me take the pen.Well I'm pretty sure he didn't.

".../N"

What if that guy doesn't believe me? I was acting all lovey dovey with Jimin in the store. For fucks sake I even picked out condoms. What if he doesn't call the police? What if-

"Y/N!"

"Huh! Yeah? Yes, Jimin?"

"I was just gonna ask if you were okay?"

"Hm? Yeah I'm fine babe. Let's just go back home. I miss my bed."

"Oh, okay."

There was silence for some seconds before Jimin spoke again.

"If you're not too tired when we get back, can we have... well, yknow....I don't mind if you're on your period."

I really hope that guy calls the police.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 42.3K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
146K 1.4K 39
warning: LOTS of JIMIN mature content/smut Requests are OPEN
2.3K 123 25
No... don't come any closer I'm warning you... ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Violence Bullying Abuse Revenge ⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️ JJk fanfic.
48.5K 1.6K 42
After her friend suggest she check out a BDSM club, Nia embarks on her journey fulfilling her sexual fantasies after meeting her compatible Dom.