The Daughter of Sirius Black

By ACourtOfStories

No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 43

5.4K 151 10
By ACourtOfStories

 Madam Pomfrey had been able to cure the twins, Dumbledore having anticipated that they'd be the first to attempt putting their names into the Goblet even though they were underage.

Leona was still a little annoyed with them, as was Ginny when she heard the story, instantly whacking her brothers on the back of the head.

It was now Thursday night as they all gathered in the great hall, people lounging on the empty tables and claiming one of the many benches that had been scattered throughout the space.

"Sit down! Sit down, please," Dumbledore called, all the students anxious rushing to their seats as they awaited the selection of the Champions. "Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the Champion Selection!"

His hand stretched out, reducing the fires in the hanging pits to a few flickers of flame before approaching the Goblet.

And as his hands touched the goblet before he moved away, the flames turning red as it spewed out a piece of parchment into the air that Dumbledore caught.

"The Durmstrang Champion is, Viktor Krum!"

The boys from the school cheered loudly for their friend as he too punched the air in celebration before heading down to shake Dumbledore's hand, then being guided to a door behind the teacher's table.

As he disappeared from the room, the fire turned red again as another name was chosen.

"The Champion for Beauxbatons, is Fleur Delacor!"

Applause sounded as the girl made her way to Dumbledore, shaking his hand before being guided to the same door that Krum had been.

The third and final Champion.

"The Hogwarts Champion... Cedric Diggory."

And the applause was deafening as the boy walked towards Dumbledore with a smile, taking a second to hug Leona before disappearing behind the same door as Viktor and Fleur.

She had been the one to help him decide if he should enter or not. His friends had been pressuring him to do it as he was one of the only people in their year that was 17. And after their trip to the Quidditch world cup together, Cedric went to Leona for advice.

She didn't push him either way, just helped him clear his head so he could see what he wanted to do.

So, he put his name in the Goblet.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore exclaimed. "We now have our three Champions! But in the end, only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory... The Triwizard Cup!"

And with a finger pointed at it, the cloth that covered the shining trophy flew off.

But as people cheered, Professor Snape moved forward, a confused look on his face as he looked at the Goblet in the centre of the room behind Dumbledore.

And as the older wizard approached it, the fire turned red again, which could only mean one thing.

There was another Champion.

Fred gripped Leona's hand in anxiety just as Leona's reached for his and Dumbledore caught the fourth piece of paper that the Goblet had spewed out.

"Harry Potter," he mumbled but people heard him enough that they erupted in whispers. "Harry Potter?" Dumbledore called again, and Leona's eyes fell to where her godbrother sank into his seat, hoping he heard wrong. "HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore bellowed and Hermione pushed Harry up from his seat.

The entire hall was silent as Harry made his way to Dumbledore who handed him the parchment with his name on it.

And Harry had no choice but to walk towards the door the others had disappeared behind, taking the words of the few people that called him a cheat for not being 17 yet.

Dumbledore dismissed them after that, Leona practically running from the hall.

She had to tell her father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 54 17
In this story you are the daughter of Sirius black and remus lupin. You are living with remus and know about Sirius being in Azkaban. You know the ri...
105K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...
2.4K 47 14
Imagine finding out that your father is a serial killer and that you've been in the wrong world since you were born. Living a muggle-life while havin...
2.9K 167 27
When Elizabeth Abernathy's parents were murdered as a child, she vowed that she would spend her life hunting those responsible and avenging his death...