The Swap

By Sonu2314

Annabeth Chase is an intelligent 17-year-old with a special secret. She has an incredible voice, but very few... More

Synopsis + Credits
Chapter 1: Girl On Fire
Chapter 2: Water
Chapter 3: Happier
Chapter 4: Take Me to Church
Chapter 5: Say Something
Chapter 6: The Search
Chapter 7: Princesses Don't Cry
Chapter 8: Blood in the Water
Chapter 9: Isn't She Lovely
Chapter 10: Arcade
Chapter 11: Mirrors
Chapter 12: Beautiful People
Chapter 13: Bad Blood
Chapter 14: Touch It
Chapter 15: Emotions
Chapter 16: Scars in Heaven
Chapter 17: When We Fall Apart
Chapter 18: You Say
Chapter 19: Changes
Chapter 20: Love on the Brain
Chapter 21: Fight Song
Chapter 22: Unstoppable
Chapter 23: Happy
Chapter 24: Into You
Chapter 25: Million To One

Thank U, Next

1K 21 3
By Sonu2314

Thank you so much to everyone who has read this story. Not gonna lie, I had trouble writing this story stylistically. But, I'm glad that I did it. I hope that everyone enjoyed the Percabeth body-swap fanfic (comment down below how you felt).

Thank you once again.

I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. I love y'all. 

-----

Good News: I'm writing another story, and of course, it's a Heroes of Olympus AU. I can't wait for this story because it's gonna be great. I love the concept and the cliche. 

Superstar Magic

Percy Jackson is an 18-year-old superstar. He loves singing and songwriting, so he's living out his dream in full. The last two years were a whirlwind of music, tours, demanding bosses, crazy fans, and zero privacy. Percy is exhausted, so he jumps at the chance to finish high school like a normal teenager.

Annabeth Chase is a gifted singer at Goode Academy of Performing Arts. The elite school explodes at the news that Percy Jackson was coming back to Goode for his senior year. Annabeth couldn't care less; she decided long ago to avoid the pop star. Besides, she has other problems and secrets to worry about.

Percy and Annabeth don't get along anymore, yet they can't ignore each other either. A strong connection leads to a single mistake that engulfs them in unwanted drama and chaos. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 12K 72
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
11.5K 248 23
It's their 7th year at Hogwarts! Hermoine is the head girl with Draco!! Find out how they find love through a simple notebook. also something you hav...
20.9K 196 32
Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson have been friends since they were 7. From the age of twelve Annabeth had always secretly liked Percy but never had t...
10.9K 99 12
I make small stories of boys planet contestants it can be cute friendships ships family bonding and contestant x reader I take requests also!!!