After The Truth

By sweet_day_dreams_

After finding out that the love of her life betrayed her Tessa is left heartbroken and must make a decision... More

Tessa Chapter 1
Hardin Chapter 2
Tessa Chapter 3
Hardin Chapter 4
Tessa Chapter 5
Hardin Chapter 6
Tessa Chapter 7
Hardin Chapter 8
Tessa Chapter 9
Hardin Chapter 10
Tessa Chapter 11
Hardin Chapter 12
Tessa Chapter 13
Hardin Chapter 14
Tessa Chapter 15
Hardin Chapter 16
Tessa Chapter 17
Hardin Chapter 18
Tessa Chapter 19
Hardin Chapter 20
Tessa Chapter 21
Hardin Chapter 22
Tessa Chapter 23
Hardin Chapter 24
Tessa Chapter 25
Hardin Chapter 26
Hardin Chapter 28
Tessa Chapter 29
Hardin Chapter 30
Tessa Chapter 31
Hardin Chapter 32
Tessa Chapter 33
Hardin Chapter 34
Tessa Chapter 35
Hardin Chapter 36
Tessa Chapter 37
Hardin Chapter 38
Tessa Chapter 39
Hardin Chapter 40
Tessa Chapter 41
Hardin Chapter 42
Tessa Chapter 43
Hardin Chapter 44
Tessa Chapter 45
Hardin Chapter 46
Tessa Chapter 47
Hardin Chapter 48
Tessa Chapter 49
Hardin Chapter 50
Tessa Chapter 51
Hardin Chapter 52
Tessa Chapter 53
Hardin Chapter 54
Tessa Chapter 55
Hardin Chapter 56
Tessa Chapter 57
Hardin Chapter 58
Tessa Chapter 59
Hardin Chapter 60

Tessa Chapter 27

2.3K 87 300
By sweet_day_dreams_

⚠️SENSITIVE CONTENT⚠️

(Follow my Instagram Hessatextstories for ✨more✨)

Earlier that Morning...

I woke up in his arms like usual, he looks so peaceful. I lean in and gently kiss his lips before I untangle myself from his arms and slowly tip toe out of the room.

This is my chance to see what's in his drawer, I bolt into the living room and grab his keys from the table before I run into his office. I approach the desk, I'm about the open the drawer when I see his calendar on his desk. I see December 18th circled and he wrote something.

*My baby's Birthday*

My heart swells and I feel extremely guilty, I look at the keys in my hand. What am I doing? This is crazy, this is so wrong. I can't do this, I can't invade his privacy like this. I have to trust him, I can't not have faith in him. If he didn't tell me it's probably private and I have to respect that.

I leave his office and close the door behind me, I put his keys back on the table before I walk upstairs to my studio. I look at my recent painting, between all the breaking up and moving out shit I haven't had a chance to complete it. Maybe I'll have some time later today, I'm just not in the mood to paint. I'm really really stressed, I'm putting on a good face for Hardin but I'm just not in a good head space lately. Along with Jerry's death and Hardin and I recently getting back together, I'm absolutely dreading going back to work, the fact that they have read his book and probably know it's about me......I just can't.

I sigh.

I walk downstairs and pour myself a bowl of cereal before I sit on the couch and watch cartoons.

It's nice to be alone, don't get me wrong I love spending time with Hardin but something I just like to have a moment to myself.

...

After.

...

He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me close, I lean in and inhale. God he smells amazing always, I don't know what it is but he just smells like sex. I don't know if that's a sent but that's what he smells like, and to be honest I absolutely love it.

"You know Tess, if you want my dick all you have to do is ask?"

I'm quickly brought back into reality.

"What?"

She smirks before he slides his hand into my back pocket, he leans in towards me and whispers.

"I can read all your thoughts darling, I know you want me. Looks like I'm gonna win after all, told you you couldn't resist me."

My heart beat quickens and I find myself at a loss for words.

"That's not fair Hardin, you can't tease me."

He lightly brushes the hair off my face.

"I'm not teasing baby."

I scold him and he smiles.

Two can play at this game.

"Be carful Hardin, I can be very seductive."

"I'm counting on it." He whispers.

He leans in and pecks my lips.

...

We walk into a restaurant called " A little bit of Italy", I love Italian food and I'm happy he remembered that. We get seated at a table in the back near a window, it's really nice. There's a candle on the table and the lighting in the restaurant is dark, all this combined creates a very sultry sexy feeling. He takes off my jacket and pulls out my chair for me, I smile before I sit down. He pushes my chair in before he sits across from me and reaches over the table for my hand, I look out the window. We have a great view of the snow filled city, I look back at him and smile.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Tess."

"Thank you."

I slowly run my fingers up and down the inside the his arm, I know this drives him crazy. He looks up at me and smirks before he reaches across the table and lightly runs his thumb over my bottom lip, he smiles before he reaches for his menu. I'm left here with butterflies, I quickly reach for my menu. I look over everything, I'm far too distracted by him to focus on the menu. He's too good at this, I feel him reach hand under the table. He runs it up my thigh, I close my eyes and chew on my bottom lip.

"Sorry for the wait, what can I get you?"

I quickly open my eyes and look up at the waiter, I push Hardins hand off before he reaches too high. I clear my throat.

"Um, I'm sorry I haven't have a chance to look at the menu." I say.

Hardin starts laughing and I kick him under the table, I look back up at the waiter and smile.

"That's ok, I'll give you guys some time to look at the menus. Can I get you something to drink?" He asks sweetly.

"We'll just have a bottle of red wine." Hardin says.

Hm, alcohol. Ok Scott.

"Sure, I'll be back in a minute."

He walks away, I look back at the menu before I peak up at Hardin and see that he's already looking at me. I quickly look back down ay my menu and try to hide my smile, I feel his hand graze up under the table again. He runs his fingers over my clit through my jeans and I hold my breath as I desperately try not to make noise, I swat his hand away again.

"Hardin." I scold.

"Don't act like you don't love it." He says under his breath.

"It's not fair, you're playing dirty." I whisper.

He leans forward and licks his lips.

"You love when I play dirty Theresa."

Oh he's too good at this.

I shift in my seat, the waiter comes back with the bottle of wine and pours us two glasses. I quickly take a sip of mine.

"So? What can I get you?" He asks.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Uh, I'm sorry I still don't know." I nervously giggle.

He laughs.

"Would you like to know today's specials?"

"Yes please."

"We have white wine shrimp pasta, lobster lasagna and chicken parmesan."

Hmm, everything sounds so good.

"I'll have the shrimp pasta." I smile.

"Perfect."

He stares at me for a moment before he looks at Hardin, I look at Hardin and see that he's eyeing the waiter. Here we go again.

"And for you sir?"

"I'm just have the same thing as my girlfriend."

Hardin shoves the menu into the waiters chest, I sigh before I hand him mine. The waiter smiles at us both before he walks away to put our orders in.

"Hardin he was just being nice."

"Yeah, "nice"." He says sarcastically.

"Why do you alway think that every man that looks at me automatically wants to fuck me?"

"Because you're gorgeous and the first time I laid my eyes on you I was like wow, I really wanna fuck her." He says much too loud.

I feel my face get red as a couple sitting at the table next to us looks over at us, I smile before I kick him under the table.

"Hardin." I whisper.

"What? I'm just being honest."

"Look can we please not make a big deal out of this, let's just have a good time. We were doing fine before, please." I quietly beg.

He sighs, he reaches over and takes my hands in his.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like to share you with anyone. You're mine and the fact that other people get to look at you just makes me mad, I know it shouldn't and it's not your fault that you're so beautiful. I just fear that one day you'll see someone that has everything that I don't, then you'll leave me." He admits

This is not what I expected to here at all, I though he would snap back at me.

I bring his hand up to my lips and gently kiss his scarred knuckles.

"I will never leave you, you don't have to worry about someone else Hardin because there will never be another person that I love, there will never be another person that I trust like I trust you. I don't want you to have these feelings, I don't want you to feel like you're not enough because you are."

I kiss his knuckles again.

"I love you Tess."

I smile.

I lean across the table and kiss him.

"I know, and I love you."

I reach form my glass and take a sip.

"Good isn't it?" He asks.

"Mhmm, it's so sweet."

He smiles before he takes a sip from his glass, I look out the window.

"Oooo, it's snowing." I say.

He grunt and it makes me laugh.

"I hate the snow." He says.

"Why?"

"It's just such a pain." He answers.

"Well making a snowman is fun, ooo and snow angles. Or having hot coco in warm pajamas and watching a Christmas movie."

He traces the rim of his glass with his finger.

"I've never done any of the stuff baby."

He brings his glass up to his lips and takes another sip.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault."

I instantly feel so bad, I have to remember to keep my mouth shut sometimes. Not everyone had the childhood I had, and no one had amazing parents like me. And now I made him sad.

"I didn't mean to make you upset." I say softly.

"You didn't, I'm ok. I promise." He faintly smiles.

...

The food arrives and everything looks amazing, this pasta was a great choice.

"Enjoy." The waiter smiles before he leaves.

I quickly take a spoonful and shove the pasta in my mouth.

I look up and see Hardin laughing.

"Easy Tess, it's not going anywhere." He teases.

"You're mean." I say with a mouthful.

I clean the sauce off the corners of my mouth with my fingers, I don't know how I made such a mess. Hardin sees me struggling.

"Here darling, let me help."

He takes my hand and slowly licks the sauce off my fingers while keeping his eyes locked on mine, he slowly slips my index finger in his mouth and pulls it out slowly. I'm left in shock and my stomach swarms with butterflies, he gently rests my hand on the table before he smirks at me.

"Sorry dear, didn't mean to turn you on."

He slowly licks the sauce off his spoon.

"You wish my tongue was on you instead, don't you?"

I'm left with no words as my heart beat quickens.

"Too bad we aren't having sex for a week." He teases.

I scrunch my nose.

"Hardin stop doing that." I whisper.

"Stop what darling? We are only having a conversation."

He chuckles before he continues to eat.

I take a deep breath.

How is he so good at this.

I cross my legs to try to stop the fire that he has created.

"I'm.........I'm gonna use the bathroom." I say.

He gives me a lust filled gaze and a smile grows on his face.

"Touching yourself is against the rules Theresa."

I lightly kick him again.

"We are in public, you can't say something like that." I whisper and scold.

I slowly stand up.

"I have to pee." I whisper.

I walk across the restaurant and quickly find the bathroom, I close the door and look in general mirror. Im so red, I don't know why he does this. It's like he has control of my body, he does things to me. He torturing me with his charm, I refuse to let him win.

I suddenly get a brilliant idea, I start unbuttoning my pants.

...

I walk back into the restaurant, as I near our table I drop my bra and underwear in Hardin's lap under the table before I sit down across from him. He looks down in his lap before his eyes widen and he looks up at me. He quickly shoves my bra and underwear in his coat pocket.

"Tessa, what the hell are you doing?"

I smile before I take a sip from my glass.

"I'm not doing anything, we are just having a conversation. And plus, bras and underwear are so uncomfortable." I torment.

I take another bite of my pasta, I catch him looking at my boobs. It's cold in here and my nipples are hard and are poking through the sweater I'm wearing.

"Eyes up here Scott."

"That's not fair, you're practically naked. And you're giving me a......" he stops.

"I'm giving you a what?" I tease.

He smiles before he reaches under the table and takes my hand, he places it over the bulge in his pants and I gasp. I gently stroke his boner through his pants and he closes his eyes and takes a sharp breath.

"Everything ok?"

I pull my hand away and we look up at the waiter.

"Everything is great." I say.

He smiles and walks away.

My eyes quickly return to Hardin and I see him staring at my nipples again.

"You know, it's really hot in here. I might have to take my sweater off."

He clenches his jaw.

I pull out a clip from my purse and put my hair up in a loose bun, I pull my bangs. I bat my eyes at him before I take a small bite of my pasta and slowly lick my spoon. His eyes stay glued to my mouth, he licks his lips before he adjust himself in his seat. He looks back up at my eyes.

"You're not gonna win." He says.

"Win what? I'm just eating, this pasta is..........so good. I love the white creamy warm sauce." I taunt.

"You're cheating." He whines.

"No I'm not."

I slowly lick the sauce off my fingers.

He narrows his eyes before he leans back in his chair and stares at me with a gaze that I've never seen before, he looks..... intrigued and annoyed all at once. He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth and stares at me as if he's imagining me naked, he smirks before he starts rolling up the sleeves on his shirt. He leans on the table and reaches down underneath, he slips his hand in my pants and I have to swat him away.

"That's off limits, at least until you admit defeat."

He grunts before he crosses his arms.

"I'm gonna make you pay for this."

I roll my eyes and he clenches his jaw.

"I bet you are." I say sarcastically.

I hide my smile behind my glass before I finish my wine.

The waiter places the bill on our table and I quickly snatch it.

"Give it to me." Hardin says.

"No."

"Tessa I'm not gonna ask again."

"Or what? Are you gonna punish me?" I whisper.

"Don't tempt me, now be a good girl and hand me the bill."

I lick my lips and lean in.

"Make me." I push.

His eyes flash with rage and I lightly giggle, the waiter comes back and I hand him my card.

"Theresa I'm done playing this game."

"Well I'm not, you're just afraid to lose." I tease.

"Oh really, you don't think I can do it?"

I shake my head.

"Nope, you can't resist me."

He scratches the back of his neck.

The waiter brings me back my card and I sign the bill before I slide my card back in my purse.

"It's really really hot in here, this sweater is just too much."

"Don't even think about it." He warns.

I smile before I slowly start to lift the sweater.

"If you want me to stop then admit defeat."

"I don't lose." He spits.

"Neither do I."

My lower stomach is exposed, I lift the sweater higher slowly and his eyes widen.

"Theresa." He warns again.

I ignore him and lift the sweater higher.

I swear I've never seen his get so mad.

My belly button is exposed and my under cleavage is next, he reaches across the table and quickly pulls the sweater down.

"Boo, you're no fun. I think you've lost your spunk babe."

He cracks his knuckles.

"My spunk?"

"Mhmm, you used to be more........daring."

He chuckles.

"Let's go home and I'll show you how daring I can be, I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

Holy shit.

Ok, calm down. Im doing pretty well so far.

I stand up and slip on his leather jacket before I reach for my purse.

"No sex for a week, so looks like I'll be walking just fine."

He stand up and puts his jean jacket back on.

"We'll see about that." He says.

We walk out of the restaurant and the snow tangles in my hair, we start to walk towards the car and I instantly regret taking off my underwear and bra. I'm freezing.

"Is your pussy cold darling?"

I nearly fall over as I hear his words.

"I'm fine."

"I can see your nipples from here, looks like your teasing back fired."

We get inside the car and I try to hide the fact that I'm absolutely freezing, he starts the car and moments later the heat blasts and I begin to feel better. Occasionally he'll look over at me and I'll bat my eyes, it's gotten pretty dark out as the night sets in and there are barely any cars out. I decide to raise the stakes of our little game.

I take off his jacket that I'm wearing and throw it in the backseat and wait until he's distracted, I quickly take off the sweater.

"When we get home we should watch a movie." I suggest.

"We can do....."

He looks over.

"TESSA!"

He looks back at the road but his eyes quickly return to my boobs.

"What? I was hot in that sweater."

He reaches his hand over to cover them but I swat him away.

"Look but don't touch." I demand.

He whines.

"We are gonna get in a fucking car accident, someone could see you!"

He reaches for the sweater and covers me.

"No one is on the road except us, and plus I know you prefer me topless."

His eyes move from my chest to the road a then back to my chest, he pulls at his jeans.

"Getting a bit tight in there?" I tease.

Her rolls his eyes.

"Cover up right now." He demands.

"Or what?"

"Theresa don't push me right now."

I giggle before I slip my sweater back on.

"I knew you lost your spunk." I tease.

He shakes his head before he grips the steering wheel tight.

...

Once we make it back to the apartment I plop on the couch.

"My feet hurt." I whine.

He sits next to me and brings my feet to his lap, he unlaces my sneakers and pulls them off.

"I can't believe you did that in public."

I look up at him.

"I don't like to lose."

I take this opportunity to climb onto his lap and straddle him, I run my fingers through his hair.

"You should just give up and fuck me." I say.

He smiles.

"Never."

I slowly climb off his lap.

"I guess I'll just have to take a bath alone, I'll have to strip naked and sit in a tub all alone. Just me..........and the hot water..........and bubbles all alone."

I slowly walk towards the bathroom and watch him, he sighs before he buries his face in a pillow. I laugh before I slip into the bathroom and close the door, I smile to myself while I undress and hop in the shower.

I wasn't gonna actually take a bath without him, I really thought that would win him over. He's lasting a lot longer than I thought but I think I know what will win him over.

...

After my shower I wrap in a white towel and walk into the kitchen, I see him still on the couch. I place my phone down on the counter before I open one of the cabinets.

"Honey do you think you can help me? I'm just so thirsty but I can't reach the cups."

His head shoots up and he looks me up and down before he covers his face with the pillow again.

I giggle to myself.

He stands up and walk over, he hands me a glass and I smile before I fill it with water and take slow sips. He leans against the counter and watches me, I put my cup down before I slowly begin to let go of my towel. It falls on the floor and in left naked in front of him, he pulls his shirt over his head and throws it on the ground before he walks up to me.

Our faces are only inches apart, god I want this man.

"Fuck this game." He says is a raspy voice.

He quickly lifts me and sits me on the counter, I immediately wrap my legs around his body and pull him close. He runs his hands up my body before he rests them on my back and pulls me close so that my boobs are pushing up against his chest, I attach my lips to his and we aggressively start making out. He runs one of his hands up and thigh and I run my hands through his hair and pull hard.

"Fuck." He says into my mouth.

"Yes Hardin.................fuck me."

He slides me over and he knocks my phone off the counter, we both giggle.

"Just leave it." I say.

"I wanna make sure it's not broken." He says.

He slowly pulls away and reaches down to grab it, I look down and see that my phone case fell off. He reaches for a small piece of paper.

FUCK. I forgot that was in there.

"You can leave it.." I say desperately.

He open the paper. He looks up at me with so much pain and hurt in his eyes.

"Who the fuck is Brian?" He demands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 14.2K 29
Lost little Delilah has given up on love. Especially in the BDSM world she has grown to love. She's pessimistic about everything. Until Nathan steps...
265K 7.5K 90
The coming of age Tessa Young finds herself in a difficult position when she has to chose between what feels right and what is best. The bad boy play...
25.8K 1.3K 48
8 years .... 8 years since that tragedy took place in her life and ruined her completely furthermore helped her achieve everything in her life she ha...
98 13 37
Sarah has looked all through her life to find someone who will love her. She tries the most common way to find love but still doesn't find love in i...