Always Him.

By xxfantasywriter23xx

Will she speak up about loving him? Will he force it out of her? Or will their love story remain untold? WA... More

Character Aesthetics.
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 2
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 3
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 4
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 5
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 6
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 7
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 8
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 9
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 10
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 11
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 12
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 13
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 14
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 15
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 16
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 17
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 18
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 19
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 20
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 21
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 22
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 23
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 24
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ25
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 26
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 28
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 29
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 30
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 31
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 32
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 33
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 34
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 35
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 36
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ37
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 38
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 39
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 40
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 41
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 42
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 43
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 44
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 45
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 46
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 47
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 48
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 49
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 50
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 51
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 52
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 53
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 54
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 55
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 56
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 57
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 58
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 59
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 60
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 61
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 62
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 63
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 64
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 65
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 66
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 67
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 68
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 69
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 70
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 71
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 72
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 73
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 74
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 75
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 76
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 77
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§
π˜½π™€π™£π™ͺ𝙨 π˜Ύπ™π™–π™₯π™©π™šπ™§ 2

πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 27

13.9K 382 62
By xxfantasywriter23xx

The entire street goes quiet, and for a moment everything just stopped. The paparazzi ducked, the lights stopped and everything slowed down. 

"Soph, you okay?" Axton's voice travels through the air. 

Another gunshot pierces our ears.   I literally jump, as Axton's arms wrap around me. 

Police sirens blast through the air and everyone starts yelling and panicking. 

"Soph, I'm gonna need you to stand love, we have to go inside," he tells me and I quickly grabs his extended hand and get up. 

The quiet, silent street was now fuming with people, yelling, shouting, crying. 

"Mr.McKay, the shooters have fled but from where they were standing, they were aiming for Mrs. Rivera."  Why me? 

"We're going to need some information." the police officer tells us and Axton escorts us inside the hotel. 

"Sophia, darling, are you alright?" My mother pulls me into a hug. 

"Yeah, I am, b-but they said they were aiming for me," I mumble, trying to think why anyone would want to kill me. 

"Sophia!" Amyra's voice reaches my ears as she pulls me into a hug, a very tight hug. 

"My God, are you okay?" she asks me and I nod. 

"Is Axton okay?" 

"I'm fine Myra." Axton walks over to us. 

From the corner of my eye I spot a blonde, what is he doing here? 

"What the fuck is Morgan doing here?" Axton growls. 

"I'm not sure, I didn't invite him." I mumble as  the one person I hate more than Piper, walks up to us. 

"Trey, what are you doing here?" 

"I had some uh, business in the building, but that's taken care of." he smiles, was he the one behind this? 

"Then get the fuck out of here." Axton tells him and he mumbles something before walking away. 

"Sophia, Oh my God, are you alright?" Hayley runs up to me and I nod. I didn't feel like talking. 

"We're positive the shot was aimed for Mrs, Rivera. Are there any possible suspects?" the police asks us and everyone starts thinking, but I already have an answer. 

Axton looks at me and he already knows something is up. 

"What is it?" he whispers

"I- uh-." 

"Nothing." I shake my head. 

"Soph, if you know something you have to tell us." I sigh, taking my phone out my clutch. 

"I got this message today." I show him the message from the unknown person. 

"Alright, you stay here, do, not move. Clear?" I nod as walk away to the policemen.  

Two arms wrap around me and I feel the comfort of Myra's hands. 

Most kids had their moms to support them through mental breakdowns, I had Myra. 

"No one was injured so don't stress about it okay?" she tells me and I simply nod. 

"Do you think it was Trey?" she asks. 

"I'm not sure, maybe he's the one that sent that message too. But I can't jump to conclusions." I mumble thinking about the situation. 

"Sophia, we still have a party to host." Hayley mumbles and I stand up, putting on my best smile. 

"That, we do. Come on." I walk into the elevator with Hayley, making my way to the suit that was booked for us. Everyone is going to bring this up. It's going to be everywhere! 

"Did you hear anything I just said?" Hayley chuckles and I tune into reality. 

"Hm?" 

"I said you looked wonderful, the dress came out great." I thank her, complimenting her green dress. 

As we step out into the hall, I see Axton, Jace, Kiara and Amyra walking up the stairs. 

"Couldn't hold the elevator for us huh?" Jace grins, he seems happy, I'm so glad. 

"Sorry." I chuckle as the doors to the suite open and the guests turn facing me. 

"Sophia! You look extravagant my love!" Celia, one of my collaborators compliment me. 

"So do you Ceila!" I tell her and she flips her long black locks. 

"Congratulations on the line!" 

"The line is amazing!" 

"You look lovely!" I smile and respond to all the comments as I'm handed the microphone. 

"Good evening everyone, thank you to everyone that showed up. I know there were some, triggering events, but I can assure you we are all okay and protected. Enjoy the party everyone!" Everyone claps as I rest the microphone down. I take a good look at the open rooms, tables filled with sweet treats, screw you diet. The daises arranged against the wall and the pictures of my pieces from the clothing line being displayed on the screen. Pictures of my beautiful models, flash as the guests mingle. 

Another successful party. 

"Uh, Sophia, can I pull you away for just a second?" Hayley asks me and I nod. 

"I have twenty magazines requesting an interview, from nine to twelve, anywhere in between and twelve talk shows requesting  your appearance."  

I stare at her, not able to find an answer. 

"Uh, I spoke to your aunt and she said, an interview would be good." 

"Then, accept the request from whichever talk show has the most interesting questions."  She nods pulling her phone out. 

"Oh, and Hayley, it's a party, less working and more flirting, especially with the guy that has his eyes on you, throughout our conversation."  I nod in the direction of  Mark, one of my models. 

"Stop it!" she blushes and runs off, probably to Mark. 

I'm suddenly pulled by my arms, to see my mom dragging me to the photo station. 

"You're hurting me, crazy lady!" I tell her and she drops my hand. 

"I'm sorry darling. But we need pictures, I haven't had a picture with you in forever." she pushes me in front of her and fixes my hair. 

"We took a picture at Eleanor's birthday party." I mumble and she positions me in front of her. 

"I know, forever! Now smile!" The camera flashes. That probably went on for a good twenty minutes. 

Eventually, Shyla, Sebastian, Amyra, Jace, and even Axton joined in. Axton McKay willingly taking a picture? I know, it's weird. He made such a fuss when he was featured on the cover of Teen Magazine, as the youngest billionaire.  Which reminds me, that's coming up again, very soon. 

Everyone was having a good time and looked busy, so after having conversations with guests, I sneaked away to the rooftop. 

Walking out the elevator, I take in the view of New York,  the city was brightly lit. 

The wind was blowing cold. 

I walk to the end of the rooftop, where thankfully there was a  railing. 

Imagine falling down. Yikes. 

I'm not sure if God heard me but suddenly I was going forward. 

A scream escaped my mouth as I'm pulled back and pulled into a chest. 

Axton's laugh fills the air and I rest my head on his chest, still very shocked at almost falling to my freaking death.  I'm going to kill him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 11
A young woman in her 20's gets laughed at a lot for living in a fairytale world, where she sees love in everything. she falls in love in a non so con...
513 95 22
Andrew has had a life full of girls. He is young but he doesn't know what dating means, neither what serious life is all about. Then one day he meet...
660 108 20
This is a collection of stories, focusing primarily on love in its many forms and the many challenges that come with it.
Amber By roo

Teen Fiction

280 1 12
Just a short story about two dense people who can't seem to figure out that they're in love with each other. Note: This story is rated mature for swe...