Obsession and Love

By Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 45

1K 76 223
By Hana_wuv

Gulf pov

It's been 2 weeks since Mew got kidnapped. One happy thing happened when Jame was shot dead by the commissioner as he tried to kill the police. His case got over after a little investigation with Mew about what happened.

I didn't expect Mew to think this fast, if I was there I would have just fought against Jame. But my baby was so thoughtful to save himself in a very tricky way from that devil. The funny thing was when my baby was saying this to the commissioner I was continuously gawking at him. After we returned home Mew laughed his heart out.

Mae and mom live in Mew's condo to help us. They didn't want to disturb our privacy, they said. But we asked them to stay with us but they were sure of their opinion.

Now my baby is 4 months and a week pregnant. His bump has grown a little more, it's getting obvious, he started walking again on the treadmill so that I wake up early daily because of the sound. And we got shifted to my apartment till he delivered my minions. I really wish that my children can look like me more than Mew so that everything will be solved soon.

Today I got up hearing him walking on the treadmill. Actually it doesn't make much notice but I will wake up as soon as he switches on it, it's like an alarm for me.

Mew was walking when I went to freshen up and brought his milk for him to drink. He hates drinking milk but still He drinks for our babies. He has always been dedicated to all the work he does and he is very dedicated to our babies now.

I came out and went to the kitchen to get his milk, and when I entered our room he was standing half naked in front of the large mirror. He was looking very nice with a cute little baby bump.

"Baby what happened?" I asked him, as he was caressing his tummy up and down.

"I think they are growing a little faster Gulf" he said.

"Why do you think so?" I asked as I got confused.

"I saw pregnant people's tummy around 4 months they look normal only with a small bump"

"Where did you see?"

"In Google of course" he said. I can't help but laugh, my wife forgot that he is carrying twins and a hungry ones.

"Why are you laughing? Don't tease me, I will kill you" he threatened me.

"Haha, sorry baby, ha ha haa you forgot that you are carrying twins?" I asked.

"Ohh yes! I totally forgot about it, I was reading pregnancy books there they specified about carrying a single baby" he said, getting shy.

"Aww.. baby it's okay, I'm here to take care of you, don't think about anything, doctor said they are doing good right" he nodded and took the milk glass from my hands and drank it in one go.

"Mew! How many times should I say to drink it slowly, what if you get choked huh" I asked him angrily.

"But this is tasteless naa, I don't like it" he said.

"Whatever may be the taste, you should do everything slowly, if you do anything fast, you will face the consequences and not because of the fastness of what you did but I will punish you" I said.

"Huh, okay" he said and went to wear his shirt.

"Baby wait" I said he halted his movements and looked at me with a questioning face.

"What Gulf?" He asked me as I didn't say anything but was just staring at him.

"I want to see you" I said.

"What are you doing now?"

"I want to see you fully"

"Am I half now?" He began to tease me. I've been waiting to see him fully naked for the past few weeks but he didn't allow me, I just want to see how my babies are growing. Nothing naughty here.

"Baby don't tease me" I said. He chuckled.

"Okay let's take a bath together" he said.

"Ohh okay" I said and got our dress ready for our University.

"Can I come in, baby?" I asked him. "Stop asking it, what am I to you, you always say that I'm your wife right? Then why are you asking questions to see your own wife's body" he said as I entered the bathroom.

"Sorry I.." I stopped when he turned, removing his towel showing his smooth pale body. His baby bump looks so cute And it was a perfect little round.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"Very much" I said and went near him touching his cheeks.

"Gulf"

"Hmm"

"Can we make love?"

"Hmm"

He had a steamy passionate love making session in the bathroom, the whole time my palms didn't leave his tummy from caressing it.

"Baby shall we get ready, we are going to be late for our university" I said, pecking his lips as he was resting his body on the bed just wearing a towel to hide his nakedness.

"Okay, get out now, let me change my dress" he said as if I had never seen his gorgeous body.

"Hmm" I just hummed and went out.

Not even two minutes later Mew shouted my name out loudly. I panicked and ran to our room.

"What baby? What happened" I asked him checking his face and hands, whether he got hurt and then I placed my hands on his cute baby bump. I felt something moving under his shirt.

"What's that under your shirt did you buy any toys without my knowledge" my mind was thinking about toys only.

"Open it and see for yourself" he said. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt fully and removed it. There weren't any toys he was hiding.

"You don't have anything but I felt something! Wait baby, is it what I'm thinking" I got excited. He nodded and placed my palms on his tummy again while he was leaning on the headboard.

"Why are they not moving??" He asked the next second I felt a small bump on my hands.

"Mew they are moving see their hands one no two hands see here huh here" they started to move again enthusiastically. I was floating on cloud nine, I was happy to the core. I immediately called my moms to come here saying we have happy news so that they will not panic.

Within minutes the door opened fastly and two figures came inside as we were sitting on the sofa.

"What happened baby, what happy news?" Mae asked.

"Come here you both" Mew called them close to him. "Show me your hands" he placed their hands in his tummy. After a few minutes Mom and Mae started to cry of over happiness. And after that my apartment was about to split into two with loud screams of my moms. They started to share with everyone. Their voice made my baby flinch so I took him to our room and cuddled him back to sleep as we decided to spend our time without going to university.

Time skip

Months rolled over pretty fast. Mew is now 7 months pregnant. We are going to have girl babies. They are tiny in his tummy but his tummy is pretty big now. He stopped going to the university ever since my babies started to move inside him and his bump started to show up more. As his possessive husband I will never let anyone ogle at him and never let him hear any comments about him so I kept him inside my apartment. I will take him out for a walk every evening after I'm done with my university. When I'm not around him Mae and Mom will be with him. And we are blessed with wonderful neighbours and a good community to accept him and help him with his pregnancy.

For the past 7 month I felt like I was the one pregnant, I was the only one craved for various foods but not a crazy mixer of food but I have asked Mew to cook my favourites and he will cook it for me. Now I know how to cut vegetables and how to arrange the washed dishes and importantly I know where all the ingredients are situated in our kitchen so if Mew asked me I'm able to get it for him.

Phi Saint is off from hospital since we had a third checkup, he went to his native place as his parents were missing him and Phi Zee also shifted his work to Phi Saint's provinces. He said that he will be back for Mew's delivery and he is connected with us checking Mew's health time by time.

"Mew baby are you ready?" I asked him who was getting ready to go out.

"Yeah we can go now" he came out wearing maternity pants and an oversized hoodie.

"Shall we go?" I asked him to confirm if everything was okay for him to go.

"Yes" he said and walked behind me. Mew is beautiful with a huge baby bump and walking around with it.

We reached the place where we were invited today, Mild's house.

"Wahh come in my darling" he invited Mew inside as soon as he saw Mew with me standing in front of his house.

"Come in Gulf, he is very excited to see Mew" Boat invited me in.

"How are my babies doing darling? Are they disturbing you? Can I touch them?" Mild asked.

"They are doing well Mild, just that I cannot sleep without Gulf now. I couldn't find a comfortable position without him and sure feel them" Mew said, making me smile widely.

"Stop smiling like a fool Gulf, I know you are proud now" Mild said Mew chuckled and "they are moving again" he said.

We all are used to the baby movement now. We can feel their tiny hands and toes sometimes and we can even feel their heads. They love to shift places inside my baby, I'm sure it will be painful but not even once my baby complained about it.

"Is it painful Mew" I asked him, sitting with him and caressing them, making them calm. They get calm with my touches.

"Wait, they stopped moving?" Mild asked amused.

"Father's power baby" Boat said, making Mew blush badly and making me kiss my baby's cheeks.

We are here as a happy soon to be parents now, but we have to face many problems in future. I hope everything will be good after my babies are born so two more months to go and his due in January.

Tae pov

I was feeling guilty all the time when Mew talked with me during lunch hours. He seemed to be hiding something too. I can feel it and I felt the same before too. I don't know how to guess. But I can only hope for his happiness now even though I'm far away from him. He is strong enough to lead his life without me.

When I fetched Tha from his parents house after I came back to Hongkong, I had to answer many questions from them. I told them everything except that it was my own boyfriend. I felt guilty to lie to them but Tha helped me to make me okay.

We are expecting a baby girl, we took an ultrasound and heard our baby girl's heartbeat too. I have never been that happy.

My boyfriend is now seven months pregnant, he has a baby bump but not too big. But the doctor said he is all fine and the baby is growing healthy. Here as the baby's father I'm scared all the time when I'm without Tha by my side so after his 5th month pregnancy I was accompanying him everywhere he goes, I started to work at home.

Tha doesn't crave for anything other than chocolate, he lives in chocolate. He can eat chocolate anytime, anywhere, everywhere he goes. Chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, hot chocolate drink, chocolate milkshake all with chocolate. I'm not complaining but yes it feels like I'm living with a choco bean with me.

To be weird he eats spicy fried rice or other spicy dishes with chocolate. His pregnancy made him like this I guess.

Today we are free just relaxing with him in our condo.

"Tae, baby is very active nowadays, she never sleeps I guess" I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Why baby?" I asked.

"See she is moving all around my tummy as if she is in an amusement park" he whined.

"Aww really baby, don't do this to your papa naa, you need to rest now, aren't you tired of moving much" I asked the little one caressing his tummy.

"See she is answering to you now, make her sleep already I'm sleepy too" he said.

"Baby have your lunch and sleep naa, I made your favourite fried rice" I said, he looked at me with shining eyes.

"Wow I'm hungry Tae and what about chocolate?" I think he forgot about it, I was wrong.

"Baby, you can have it tomorrow naa" I showed my best puppy eyes, praying that he would agree with me.

"Okay, I don't want it today, now please change your expression, it doesn't suit you" he laughed. My natural puppy eyes came to the view. "Tae you are cutee" he said and kissed me on my cheeks.

'Wait did he differentiate my natural and forced puppy eyes, not even Mew can do it' I was a bit shocked.

"I'm not cute baby" I said, defending myself. "But why do I find it so cute!!" He said and stood slowly.

"Wait let me help you" I said and took him to the dining room. He walks like a penguin now, pushing his bump out. It's cute tho.

"Wait for a few minutes, I will arrange the table and serve you lunch" I said and pecked his forehead. He nodded as an answer.

We had our lunch talking about our office and staff and his interns. He was missing the office too much. We went to our bedroom after an hour but my curiosity didn't go down.

"Why do you miss our office so much baby?" I asked since I was very curious.

"You know Tae, I lived my childhood in an orphanage and studied there and ever since I completed my studies I have been working so I miss it" he said with sad eyes.

"Tha, you don't have to work anymore baby, it's enough with your hard work. Stay home and take care of our baby girl nah that's enough" I said, hugging him.

"No Tae, after she is grown up I will go back to work, it's boring to stay home always" he said slowly.

"As you wish, but the final decision will be mine" I said. He nodded and slept on my chest. I placed him on his pillow, he whined with loss of contact. I rushed to sleep properly and took him to my chest again so that he would sleep peacefully.

I don't know when I slept seeing his beautiful face, when I got up, Tha was not beside me.

'Where did he go? How many times have I asked him not to go anywhere without me?' I thought and rushed out. I searched for him everywhere but I couldn't find him. At last I found him sitting on a small stool in the kitchen corner eating chocolates. Sneaky kitten.

"You baby" I called him and he jolted up looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Hehe Tae, good evening" he said smiling like he was so innocent.

"It's already good night baby" I told him.

"It's only 7 Tae" he said.

"Whatever just get up, don't sit there Tha, what if something happens to you?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Sorry, I will not do it again, don't be mad Tae" he started to cry all of a sudden.

"Baby I'm not mad, I'm just worried, I love you, don't cry please" Tae said and took Tha to the hall.

"Okay I want paneer masala and naan for dinner" he said in a small voice.

"Okay give me an hour I will be back" I said and rushed to mix the dough because I need time to soak for better taste.

I started to cook paneer butter masala which I'm confident to cook. The aroma was pretty good, I hope Tha likes the taste. After I was almost done with the masala I checked what he was doing.

He was sitting on the sofa watching a comedy movie laughing while stroking his tummy, I think she started to move again. Naughty kid.

The masala was done and I transferred it to a bowl and started with naan. It finally came out good.

After all the setting up of the table and moving cooked food to the dining table, I went near him and sat down placing my hand on his tummy. The baby was moving a little.

"Hungry baby" I asked him.

"Yes she has been asking for her daddy's food for a long time" I chuckled at his cuteness and took him to the dining table. We ate comfortably with Tha moaning in the taste and praising me time by time.

"Can we go to sleep, Tae" he asked after I was done with the kitchen and resting myself for almost an hour with him.

"Okay baby, should I carry you?" I asked, he nodded in tiny.

Without hesitation I carried him, bridal style to our bedroom.

"Tae, am I not heavy, you are carrying me all the time, I now gained weight right" he asked me resting in my arms.

"Not at all baby, I would love to carry you always even if you weigh more than this, I'm strong see" I showed my biceps. He chuckled and went to sleep immediately.

I closed the curtains and switched off the lights and went to his side taking him to my arms and went into my dreamland.

It was midnight, I heard Tha waking me up and shouting with pain, I shoot up hearing him.

"Baby what happened?" I asked to see him crying due to pain.

"It's paining Tae, I feel like dying" he said, the next moment I called the doctor saying that Tha had a pain and informed him that I'm taking him to the hospital now.

"Baby, we are going to the hospital now, please be strong naa" I said and carried him to the car to reach the hospital as soon as possible.

"Tae ahh, please save my baby naa, I don't want anything please save her ahh please" he was screaming and pleading.

"Baby everything will be fine, please be strong" I said, speeding the car to the hospital within 10 minutes we reached and he was taken to the operation theatre immediately.

After a few minutes the doctor came out.

"Doctor, how is he? Please tell me" I pleaded.

"He is in a very critical condition now Mr.Darvid, anything can happen, please be strong, it's premature delivery, the baby is still so small, it's very hard for her to survive, we can expect anything to happen" he said and went to call the other doctors.

"Mama" I called my mom and she took in the second ring.

"What Tae what happened why are you crying?" She asked.

"Doctor said my baby *sob*, it's hard for her to make it *cry*" I cried.

"Where are you now? We will come there" I said that I'm in the hospital and he was in pain. She rushed and came to me within 15 minutes. For all this time I was crying badly thinking how I will face Tha without my baby.

"Tae stay strong, everything will be fine, please don't cry" Mom said and Dad was seeing me with sadness filled in his eyes.

"How can I not cry ma, baby is my only key to be with Tha without her I'm scared that Tha might leave me" I cried loudly.

"What do you mean by it Tae" Dad asked me.

"Dad Tha is not my boyfriend Dad, the baby was a mistake but I truly love him now, I cannot live without him" I wailed.

"Tell me correctly Tae what are you saying" he asked me.

I told the whole story of me Tha, my love for Mew and now my love for Tha, how we met, and everything.

"It's not anyone's fault Tae, if it's someone's fault then everybody is responsible for it" Mom said. I hugged her close sobbing in her hug, Dad patted my back slowly.

After an hour the doctors came out with a sad expression, my hope was all gone. My baby, I started to cry again thinking about her.

"Sorry Mr. Darvid your baby couldn't survive, your husband is fine, he is sleeping due to the medicine he will wake up within hours" doctor said.

"Maa *cry* all her kicks and her movements gave us nothing atlast, it's painful Maa, please tell them to bring her back please" I was wailing badly. Mom was equally crying with me.

I don't know how many hours I cried. A nurse came and said that Tha is awake and asked for me.

I went to see him. He looked pale yet beautiful.

"Tae -where -is my -baby?" The first question he asked when he saw me.

I saw my mom by my side looking down crying. She nodded for me to tell him because he needs to know the truth, I can't lie in this.

"She is with god Tha" I said slowly, sitting close to him.

"What -do you -mean Tae, she -is safe -right?" He asked me like crying anytime soon.

"I'm sorry baby, she cannot make it, she was too weak and small" I started to cry.

"Don't lie -Tae please, she -is my only -wish" he started to cry.

"Don't cry baby, please you are weak" I said to him.

"Tell me -the truth -please"

"She is gone baby, you have me please don't cry please"

"If she -is not with -me, I -don't want -you too, get -out now" he shouted making me cry more.

"Please baby don't say this naa, I love you, please don't do this" I hugged him.

"Ma'am -take your son out of here -please and don't come -in front of me anymore thank you for -everything" he said pushing me away from him.

"Baby please, please Tha please" I was pleading and crying but my mom took me out of the room.

"Thaaa please Thaaaa" I shouted wailing.

****************♥️❤️***************

Update 🥳🥳

Have you guys saw Super Man short series naa?? It was really nice, I saw it twice. I forgot to ask you in my last update hehe ... If you didn't see it here is the link ☺️

https://vipa.me/th/

Happy reading dears 💕

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...