Reflection [Yuurakio]

De Arrymiko

The Chaos Emerald goes wrong and opens a new world. Sonic and Shadow are going to fix the problem. As they go... Mai multe

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32

Episode 7

93 4 0
De Arrymiko

Thanks to @galaxerknight for the art cover

*The next day, Yuuri wake Akio up and saw Sonic and Shadow still sleeping. Yuuri quietly pack things up and put Akio in his basket. He transform into a beast and looks at Sonic and Shadow for the last time before leaving them behind.* 

*After the sun rises, Sonic woke up and realized that Akio and Yuuri gone. He found a notes besides him and reads.*

Dear Sonic,

I'm sorry if we had to leave you behind. Our adventure stops here. You should find the shrine alone without our help. I'm sure that the shrine is not far from where you are right now.

Akio is sick and I need to take care of him now. We can't help you...

We're so sorry if we said this all of a sudden but we can't continue since our power is not strong enough to guide you to the shrine.

From, [blood stains has cover this part]

*Sonic was speechless and Shadow wake up.*

Shadow: Sonic... what happened?

Sonic: Tch... I knew something's not right with Yuuri now... Here, read this!

Shadow: *read the notes* Why?

Sonic: This has to do with Yuuri! Come on, Shad... Let's find another 3 emerald and the shrine. *look at the sky* I feel like the sky is fallen apart...

Shadow: *look at the sky* Did Tikal told us what happened if we didn't fix it fast?

Sonic: Not sure... Let's tell Knuckles from the Chaos Emerald...

*Meanwhile, At Angel Island. Knuckles saw his Master Emerald flashing and saw Sonic and Shadow reflection. Tikal who feel this presence, appears beside Knuckles.*

Tikal: What's wrong?

Knuckles: It looks like Sonic and Shadow try to communicate with us. Sonic, Shadow, can you both hear me?

Sonic: Knuckles! We hear you loud and clear!

Knuckles: Good! What's going on?

Sonic: Well, we're half way to find the shrine but, look at the sky... It looks like it wants to fall apart.

Tikal: Oh no, that's bad. You two must find the shrine immediately. The other world try to make its way to our world.

Sonic: WHAT?!

Tikal: Don't worry about us... we will keep this world safe. From now, just focus on the other world.

Sonic: Right! We will  get into it fast!!

*The communication ends and the two hero hedgehog race against time to find the other 3 emerald along with the shrines.*

*Meanwhile, at Akio's hideout. Yuuri lock all the doors and windows from preventing Akio from getting out from their place. Akio gain back his sense and look at Yuuri who is captivating him inside a cell.*

Akio: Yuuri? Where Sonic and Shadow?

Yuuri: You don't need to find them... They can find it on their own.

Akio: But, why? Remember that there's a lot of dangerous creatures out there who will kill them!!

Yuuri: I said you don't need to find them!!! *sigh* I'm sick of it!!!

Akio: Yuuri, tell me the truth...

Yuuri: I... hate Sonic!!!

Akio: Why? What does he do to you?

Yuuri: He stole you from me!!!! HE CAN'T HAVE YOU IN HIS LIFE!!! You... are mine... Akio...

Akio: Yuuri, what's going on with you...? This is not Yuuri I know and love...

Yuuri: I had enough for being nice to everyone else... When they came here, I could feel something's not right... Something bad will happen... and this is what I meant!! Akio!! You can't love them!! They're from another world!!!

Akio: *kneeled down* Yuuri... I didn't said I love Sonic!!!! Sonic is the one who start it first!!!

Yuuri: *look at Akio* ... You have to obey me... as any brother would do... You won't go anywhere!!!

Akio: *look at his neck* Please let me go... I don't wanna being captive!!

Yuuri: Sorry Akio... I know you would find Sonic and Shadow... I won't let you do that... *walk away and leave*

Akio: Yuuri... YUURI!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!!! Somebody... Anybody...

*Yuuri close the cell door and walks outside, burst into tears*

Yuuri: Please forgive me, Akio... *take out knife* I know even after I release you... you still don't listen to me...

Akio: Yuuri!! Stop!!!

Yuuri: Huh?! *look around* Akio?! Where are you?!

Akio: I'm still inside the cell! I communicate you in your mind... Please Yuuri, whatever you do, don't kill yourself!!

Yuuri: Akio... 

Akio: I still care about you!! Without you, who will give me blood to drink? Who will lullaby me to sleep? Who will make me smile? You're the only one who still be by my side after my family died... I don't want to live alone in this cruel world... *cries* Yuuri...

Yuuri: *drop the knife and run back to Akio* Akio!!!

Akio: *looks* Yuuri...?

Yuuri: I'm sorry... I don't know what I even thinking... forgive me... Akio...

Akio: *hold Yuuri's hand*  Please let me go... I promise that I won't be fall into Sonic's hand...

Yuuri: *let Akio out from the cell and hug him* Mark me...

Akio: Huh?

Yuuri: I want you to mark me... If you mark me, that means you accept me as your love partner...

Akio: Mark you? How?

Yuuri: Do anything you want on me...

Akio: *look at Yuuri's neck* C-Can I... bite your neck?

Yuuri: ah... About that...

Akio: *pinned Yuuri down and lick his neck*

Yuuri: *moan* 

Akio: *looks* Yuuri... I never heard you moan before... You're so cute when you moan like that~

Yuuri: *gasp* I... shouldn't moan like that...

Akio: Well, you don't need to feel shy or embarrassed...

Yuuri: (Wow... this is new... Akio never seduce me before... Sonic must be teaching him this...) Okay... I'll move my head to the side so you can mark me...

Akio: *smirks* sure...

*As Yuuri move his head to the left, revealing his neck, Akio start to bite gentle and deep into Yuuri's neck. Yuuri gasp and hug Akio tight has his blood getting drained. Akio sighs cutely as he keep drinking. Yuuri make a soft moan to make Akio dig more into his neck. Later, Akio pulled out and lick his lips.*

Akio: Oh god! Your blood is the most delicious, delicate and toxicated...

Yuuri: Ah~ Glad you feel that way... *hug Akio* 

Akio: What about Sonic and Shadow? Are they be able to find the shrine?

Yuuri: *sighs* I'm planning not to help them but... if you said it's dangerous out there, then let's go and get them before anything could happen!

Akio: *smile* I love you... brother...

Yuuri: Eh?

Akio: You're just like a brother to me... you're older than me and you always taking care of me all the time...

Yuuri: *smile* Brotherly love?

Akio: *nods* Yeah... Now, let's find Sonic and Shadow before anything happens.

*And so the two agrees to get back to Sonic and Shadow. But they don't know that Sonic and Shadow is already in a great danger while finding the last Chaos Emerald.*

*To Be Continued*

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

63.6K 2K 32
You've seen Sonic's past unravel, now it's time to see Shadow's Only difference? They're married, living in California, and expecting their own littl...
32.4K 671 13
WARNING there will most likely be smut, this is your one and only warning, if you didn't read the description then I guess you're screwed There is a...
7.5K 141 9
🚫WARNING: THIS PIECE OF WORK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SONIC PRIME! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET🚫 🚫ALSO: This was written LONG before sea...
18K 437 10
SONIC PRIME SPOILERS‼️‼️‼️‼️ COVER ART IS MINE‼️ _____________________________________ Nine arrives in Sonic's world. Sonic supposedly has all the s...