Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Stay

8.6K 421 84
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Where are you running to?" Yeonjun's voice stopped him. Beakhyun turned to see him standing there with confused face.

"I need to call the doctor." He said picking up the phone.

"Why?" Yeonjun walked close to him.

"Jungkook...." He stopped for dialing the number.

"Jungkook what?" Yeonjun asked looking at him and then at the phone in his hand in confusion. Beakhyun was taking the phone close to his ear and than back to his hand.

"What happened will you tell me?" Yeonjun asked.

"You can't help. Please stay put and be quiet. I would start panicking if you keep asking me questions." Beakhyun said and went back to call the doctor. Yeonjun did as told, he stayed quiet.

"Pick up the fucking call." Beakhyun almost yelled in frustration.

"Who are you calling to?" Yeonjun said after a while.

"I need a doctor and the pack doctor isn't picking up." Beakhyun said annoyed and worried.

"That's it? Call Hobi hyung. He can treat who ever you want to be treated." Yeonjun casually said.

"Oh God, thank you Yeonnie, you saved his life." Beakhyun dialed the number and attached the phone to his ear.

"Who is he talking about?" Yeonjun muttered under his breath looking at Beakhyun who is equally panicked.

"Hello.." Beakhyun said as soon as the line connected.

"........"

"Yes, I'm Beakhyun. Can i please talk to Mr. Hoseok?"

"......."

"No, no please I don't have time for calling the assistants to take appointment. It's urgent please connect me to Mr. Hoseok." Beakhyun pleaded and Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore so he snatched the phone from his hand.

"Hello. It's me Yeonjun. Connect the phone to Jin hyung." Yeonjun said.

"......"

"No direct to Jin hyung." He confirmed.

"......." The bell kept ringing for a few minutes and then Jin picked the call.

"Morning Jin hyung."

"......."

"I'm perfectly okay. Yeah hyung is okay too. Actually I wanted to talk to Hobi hyung and sasha wasn't allowing me so i called you."

"......"

"Yeah yeah I know. I know it's for safety reasons. Can i talk to Hobi hyung?"

"....."

"Yeah Hyung's okay. I just want to take..... yeah okay."

"Here. Talk to him he is on the phone." Yeonjun passed the phone to Beakhyun who was really relieved.

"Hello."

"......"

"Dr. Hoseok, it's Beakhyun here from Blood Moon Pack. Doctor actually i need your help. J-Jungkook....Jungkook....." he couldn't think of a suitable word to describe his situation. Yeonjun looked at him alerted.

"Jungkook is in pain doctor. He just kept grabbing his chest and crying in pain. Maybe..... Maybe he is having a heart attack. Ca-can you please come here. I couldn't ask for better help than you. Please we need your help." Beakhyun ended up in tears.

"......"

"Y-yeah. Should i ask somebody....." Beakhyun was cut off by Hoseok when he said he'll be there in 10 minutes. Beakhyun put the phone down and wiped his tears ready to run back to the basement.

"W-What happened to Jungkook hyung?" Yeonjun asked worriedly.

"I don't know. I.....I don't know." Beakhyun ran back to the basement followed by Yeonjun.

                 *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"M-ma-ke it s-stop..."  Jungkook started to see more dark and less light in his vision.

"Koo stay with me..... keep your eyes open please. H-here look at me." Taehyung said trying his best to not let his tears fall from his eyes.

"Kook.....Kook open your eyes."

"Koo? what.....what should i do." Taehyung panicked when Jungkook stopped trembling and murmuring. He fainted, or maybe worse.

"Koo.....Koo. Koo please open your eyes."

"Taehyung.... Taehyung can V sense his wolf? Can you like understand what is happening to him?" Jimin asked.

"I....I can't. I don't know what's happening to him..... Koo open your eyes please. Please Koo." Taehyung was going out of his mind. The mare thought of Jungkook not being with him was enough to shatter him from inside.

"Taehyung calm down and focus....."

"I can't calm down. He is slipping out of my hand. H-He is leaving me just like everyone else. I.... I didn't even get to tell him how i feel about him.....Koo you can't do this to me. You can't leave me." Taehyung desperately yelled at his friend and getting back to his mate.

He held Jungkook's cold hand and gave it a squeeze. Taehyung hold both of Jungkook's hands and positioned him along with Jungkook and closed his eyes. Holding his hand to locate the pain to abosorb it. Soon his peaceful face was again filled with panic and worry.

"I-I can't..... This isn't working the way it should. I-I can't locate....." he reset his hands position and with more focus he closed his eyes.

"Why isn't it happening? Why can't......Koo. Koo wake up" Taehyung whimpered.

"Tae. You need to stay strong. For him. For his sake." Jimin put a securing hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Jimine he..... please Koo please stay with me." A tear finally droped from his eyes landing on Jungkook's cheek.

"What's taking so long to Beakhyun hyung." Taehyung looked back at the door and not a second later the door open revealing Beakhyun and Yeonjun.

Yeonjun ran upto his brother and sat down beside him, eyes fixated on Jungkook's face. He seem so peaceful.

"H-Hyung what happened....to him." Yeonjun supported Jungkook's head by his hand and make it safely land on the ground.

"I don't know. When we came back he was on the ground, crying in pain. Yeonnie I'm scared."

"Hyung..... what was he even doing here in the first....." Yeonjun looked around the large dungeon, his eyes landed on the wrecked body of Choi and he gasped.

"What the fucking hell has he done?" Yeonjun stood up, walking upto the body.

"Oh my Goddess." Jimin had his hands over his mouth. Choi's body doesn't even near to be recognizable. He look horrible.

"He took the revenge." They all looked back at Beakhyun who wasn't even shocked, infact had a more satisfied expression on his face. "He did the right thing."

Beakhyun crouched down and took his head in his lap, brushing his hairs back from his forehead.

"H-He killed him. C-Choi..... Did Choi hurt him? Maybe he is pain because Choi gave him the poison. Maybe that's why I can't...... I can't locate the pain..... H-He killed him..... He...." Taehyung held Jungkook's cold hands in his warm ones and bring that close to his face giving a small peck on it.

"Or maybe it's an emotional pain? Maybe Choi said something?" Jimin proposed the possibility.

"Jungkook isn't the one to get in ones words. He is alot smarter and he knows how to understand the situation. It's obvious before getting killed Choi would've talked shit but Jungkook knows not to let him get under his skin." Beakhyun said with surety and proud.

"Words are worst killer hyung. Maybe.... Just maybe...." Jimin got cut off.

"It can't be Jimin. That's not possible." Beakhyun ended the discussion.

"How long will the doctor take?" Taehyung asked.

"We have called Hoseok. He'll be here anytime now." Beakhyun replied.

"Koo. Please stay with me." Taehyung bend down and kissed him on his cheek then on forehead and then on the hands that were wrapped under his big ones.

Yeonjun was still sitting beside Choi's body. He feels bad for this man. He slowly trailed finger over his face, tracing each and every inch of his face.

"You look alot like me." He whispered. "Or i look alot like you."

His hands reached to the mouth where his fangs were still out, pointed. Yeonjun felt a sudden pull toward this being. He never had seen him in his life. He has never met him but this being seem like a close person.

"Are you by any chance related to me?" And suddenly he remembers.

"Choi. As in Choi Dal-Po? M-My father? B-Biological father?" He whispered, hand still roaming on the pale face of the dead man.

"W-Why? Why did you do this? Tried to kill your own son? Wanted to make me a.....a wolf? A new born baby." He tried to me mature and stay strong but being mature is hurting. It's painful.

"Y-You left me there, to die. Why? It was not my fault that i was born an abomination." Yeonjun tried hard but the hiccup was unable to be controlled by him. He tightly put his hand on his mouth to slow down the voice.

Taehyung got alerted as soon as he heard his brother's sob and hiccup.

"Jun..." Taehyung looked back at him. "Jun what happend?"

Taehyung let his mates side and crawled to his brother.

"Jun....Jun go upstairs." Taehyung said knowing very well what his brother is thinking. He himself has thought the same way throughout his life. He doesn't want his brother to get destroyed like he did.

"H-Hyung......was i that bad to be accepted? W-Was i not even worth a chance?"

"Jun don't say that. You are worth everything. Don't let negativity reach up to you and swallow the positivity in you." Taehyung said hugging his brother.

"He left me there to die."

"He left you so that i can find you. Just think about it, if he wouldn't have left you there, what would've i done? How would i find a strong alpha to be my brother? Who would've saved me from those bullies? Who would've helped me to learn how to climb a tree? Who would've made me learn how to make pancakes? Hmm? Who would've annoyed me? Who would've made me smile when i was scared and crying? Whatever happened, happened to end up good Jun. Aren't you happy that he left you and you found me?" Taehyung faked a pout.

"Y-You are right. I would also be a bad guy if would've been with him." Yeonjun wiped his tears and looked back at his biological father's body. "Serves him right."

"That's right. Stay with me and stay strong." Taehyung hugged him tighter.

"Jungkook hyung." Yeonjun asked in a low tone.

"He'll be okay. Go upstairs. It's your training time." Taehyung hold his broken emotions back and patted his brothers shoulder.

"If you need my help. Do tell me." Yeonjun acted like a mature kid again.

"Sure thing sir." Taehyung chuckled. Yeonjun hugged him once again and ran upstairs not without looking at Jungkook once again.

Everything apart, every hurt memory apart, everything he did apart but Yeonjun right now is proud of Jungkook.

He has always been impressed by him and watching him do anything for his mate was a next best thing that he expected.

Jungkook is strong, Yeonjun knows that. He knows that Jungkook will survive this also. Jungkook is the personification of power for him.

He picture him powerful, a God of power. An Alpha of the Alphas. The supreme power.

Jungkook has once lost his respect in Yeonjun's eyes but he starts to get impressed by him again. He starts to think of him as his brother. But is it right? Is it too soon to go back to a friendly level?

He is good.

"Yeah and you've been saying this since forever."

And you brat has been ignoring me since then.

"I don't know. It again feel too good to be true."

You have seen so much negativity that it's hard for you to believe in positivity now.

"Maybe."

Give him a chance.

"I'll try atlest."

Fine by me.

Fennec has always been a Jungkook supporter and only Yeonjun knows how hard is it for him to resist his wolf almost fanboying the true blood.

             *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It's been 7 hours and Jungkook hasn't woke up yet. And Taehyung haven't left his side for a second. To be honest the whole pack house is worried now.

"It was a panic attack." Hoseok confirmed. He told them earlier also but he wasn't sure.

"Panic attack? Like this?" Head Alpha said.

"It was more sever but it was a panic attack. He might have heard or saw something or maybe something must've happened that shaken his nerves." He injected another IV to his arm.

"H-How long will he take......w-will he be okay?"

"He is okay Taehyung. He should've woken up by now." Hoseok said.

"But why isn't he waking up then?" Taehyung questioned him again.

"I don't know. What ever happened has affected him deeply. No one of you knows what happened?" Hoseok asked again. It was a shame that no one knew what Jungkook was going through.

Grandma was not home. She had to go out of the pack for some really important work or else she would've some knowledge about it.

"No. I didn't even see him since morning." Luna said holding back a cry.

"Don't worry he is strong. He'll get pass that." Hoseok said to make everyone worry less.

"He is strong not invincible." They all turned to fuming Yoongi.

"Where the hell was you Taehyung? How long are you goin to be a pretty little baby? He is your mate. You must have feel his distress." Yoongi walked up to Taehyung.

He like Taehyung, he respects him but everything is after Jungkook. First and foremost in his life is Jungkook.

"I-I.....I didn't know.....He didn't tell me...."

"Mate bond is there for a reason. When your mate can't tell you, you need to understand it yourself." Yoongi shouted at his face.

"I-It isn't h-is fault h-hyung." Yoongi pushed Taehyung out of the way with a speed of light and ran upto his brother.

"Kook. Are you okay? How are you feeling now? What happened?" Yoongi cupped his face.

"I-I'm okay." Jungkook replied. Taehyung knew Yoongi was right. He was so distracted by his happiness that he ignored the distress Jungkook was feeling. He felt that but didn't ask about it. He knew he was at fault and there was no reason to cry over it.

"Koo." Taehyung said slowly.

"Taehyung I'm okay. I'm fine don't worry. Hyung stop shouting at him." Jungkook glared at his brother weakly.

"Jungkook what happened to you?" Jimin came forwardz this might be the first time they were talki g face to face when Jimin didn't have a grudge against Jungkook in his heart.

"Nothing hyung. I'm okay. It must have been the reaction of some thing i ate."

"You were hungry from last 24 hour young man." Luna stepped forward giving a assuring kiss on his son's forehead. "I'll bring you something to eat."

"You are going to die today." Yoongi said pulling his sleeves up.

"Why?" Jungkook chuckled.

"You killed Choi. Didn't even tell me." Yoongi was all serious but others were laughing.

"It was fun to be honest." Jk voices out.

"Yeah he loved it." Jungkook also chuckled.

"I wanted to have fun too." Yoongi whined.

"Such a baby you are." Jimin muttered but everyone heard him loud and clear.

"Oh okay. You know whose baby am i!" Yoongi winked at him making him blush.

"Apologies to him." Jungkook whispered to his brother who turned to see Taehyung standing there hands tightly packed in eachother and head down. His small figure look even more smaller.

"Taehyung." Yoongi stood up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...."

"No, no you are right. I should've known. I should know where my mate is. What's troubling him and all. It's my responsibility. It's just that......we.....we got along after so long. I just need some time but i assure you I'll learn and will do better. This won't happen again." Taehyung cut him off.

"My brother can't get a better mate than you. This bastard must have done some really good deeds in his previous life to have a fate like this now." Yoongi hugged Taehyung and said.

"I'm really..."

"I'm sorry Taehyung.  I should be sorry. I believe you. We all believe you." He didn't break the hug.

"Yes Tae. Jungkook-ssi really is lucky to have you as his mate. Maybe no one knows but i know how much you love him."

"Hoseok is right. Don't worry. And you Jungkook be on your feet already." Jimin slapped his chest lightly.

"Son." Just then he saw Head Alpha also standing in the room. Jungkook's smile died down.

"I want to be alone for some time. I need to sleep." Jungkook said closing his eyes. He love his father but he still can't get over the fact that he lost his everything because of this man.

"K-Koo." Taehyung said escorting close to Jungkook.

"Hmm"

"Koo. J-Jin hyung called me. H-He said...... He want me and....me and Yeonjun to come over. C-Can i go?" Taehyung said really afraid. Why he don't knows. maybe because Jungkook still don't know it's his birthday tomorrow and Taehyung feel bad that he'll be here and Jungkook won't wish him. A strange thing to think but when did Taehyung thought sensible things.

"But it's your...."

"I would stay there a night only please." Taehyung cut Jimin off glaring at him to keep his mouth shut.

"You don't need to ask Tae. You can stay as long as you want. Stay for two to three days. Just tell me when you feel okay and I'll come pick you." Jungkook asked holding his hand.

A lovely feeling but the fact Jungkook doesn't know ruin the feeling. "Sure." Taehyung replied.

"Hobi hyung. I'll be back with my stuff. Wait for me please." Taehyung said leaving the room.

"Don't say anything."

Before Jimin could speak, Taehyung's voice made him stop.

"Why?"

"Just keep your mouth shut."

"How respectful request is that."

"Shut up." Taehyung closed the link.

"I'll go help Taehyung." Jimin took his leave. He asked the same thing to Hoseok. Hoseok was also confused but didn't speak a word.

"Here eat this." Luna gave him the food.

Everyone was there and then they left him alone to have rest. As soon as the door closed, he was back to his depressed state.

He played it cool in front of everyone but deep down he knows Choi was right. He knows what Choi said was harsh but true.

Taehyung desever love and affection and he can only get it by staying away from him. He has to be a better deserving man to wish for Taehyung and Jungkook is all ready to do that.

But for now he needs to keep his distance. He'll work hard to get his love back with love. He will amend for everything he did.

Taehyung packed his stuff, he didn't pack much. He will come back tomorrow. Even if Jungkook doesn't know he wants to spend his birthday with him.

"Ready?" Hoseok said.

"Yes." He said, not looking at Jimin who was waiting for an explanation.

"Where is Yeonjun?" Hoseok asked.

"He is outside with Han sang." Taehyung asked and walked towards the door.

"Bye Jungkook." Taehyung whispered. He did his best to keep his mind silent. He knows very well, Jungkook can listen to him.

Jungkook felt like a panicked situation but didn't give it much of a mind. According to him he is doing everything right and he can handle everything.

According to Taehyung he is being big hearted, and thinks he can handle the ignorance of Jungkook well.

But can they really?

And just like that Taehyung left the pack house, Jungkook drifted back to sleep.

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.6K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
125K 4.3K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...
783K 36.6K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
950K 54.1K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...