My wedded Mate

AntheiaW tarafından

Who will he choose? his destined soulmate or his wife? If he choose his mate, that means break the alliance h... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
my characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12, part 1.
Chapter 12, part 2.
Chapter 13.
My characters 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

803 23 15
AntheiaW tarafından

Sleeping with the enemy.

Third person's pov.

3 months has passed..

It's been 3 months now since Maximus got his son.

They haven't got any threats from any beings, they haven't heard anything from the witch, she didn't come look for him either.

But If anything come to happen they are prepared for them.

Maximus has contacted Patricia since the day he got his son and he asked her for help.

Maximus is enchanted and in love with his little boy, of course he did a paternity test with him even tho he felt the bond he did it. And now he's 100% sure that the little one is his.

He's a clever boy and very energetic He is truly happy having him but even so He feel not fulfilled because He don't have his princess.

He was sitting in his office and sigh deeply as he thinks about her.

We can't really have everything do we?

He thinks this as he try to cope with his crying heart for his mate.

Maximus pov..

I've noticed that my son is very attached to Alina, the woman who brought him to me.
Even so he's been asking for his mama and some nights at the beginning he would cry for his mama. But now it's going easier.
Alina has been a great help with him but even so I don't trust her very much.

It's been a few weeks now since I've started noticing some things on her that are very strange, I came to think that maybe it's my mind playing games with me, but it's really something that is driving me crazy.

There are certain things she does that makes me have these crazy thoughts and ideas. But In our world anything is possible and if my suspicions are right then I have been literally sleeping with the enemy.

And My thoughts won't be as crazy as I think they are when it comes to this persons specifically. She had try about everything and nothing will surprise anymore with her.

Alina has certain resemblances to Cristine in looks but in other things she resembles Beatriz.

The way she walks, the way she sit and talk, some words and phrases she say some times.

the way she deal with some things, I also noticed that she has some quirks that are the same as Beatriz's.

Her attitude towards some of the maids, the way she stands. Certain things she eat that Beatriz eat and certain things she doesn't eat that also Beatriz doesn't, the way she eat.
She love to comb her hair in a certain way a lot like Beatriz did when she lived with me.

Beatriz always snapped her fingers at the maids and she does it too.

She Turn up her nose when she see, say or smell something not very at her liking.

She also Chew her inner mouth when something doesn't go her way, While stomping or tapping her feet on the ground, Just like Beatriz.

She also twiddle her fingers when she thinks and Beatriz did that too.

All this is making me think that maybe she is Beatriz, isn't that crazy?
But again I say this.. in our world anything can be posible.

And if she really is Beatriz that wouldn't be a crazy idea she does about everything to get her way.

Each day I try to convince myself that it's ridiculous what I'm thinking, but.. it can be posible.

That would be a smart move, to hide in plain sight.

I've been thinking about that a lot lately even tho some moments my mind wanders off to my princess.

It isn't unheard of, people changing appearance like shapeshifters, for people that aren't shapeshifters that is only possible if a witch helps you, of course it brings consequences that's why not many wolves use this option, but there are exceptions like Beatriz who have been messing with witchcraft and are sink to deep in to magic and dark stuff and after these last years Goddess know she might have got herself more envolved with it.

Alina did come here running from beings and a witch so it can be possible.

Could it be? Is she really her and she's playing me just like before? Or even worse now.

Also I noticed something a few weeks ago when she came to my room.

Flashback..

She knock on my door and said she wanted to talk.

I let her in and we were talking, as she talks I look her up and down she has some resembles of my princess.

She notices me watching her to what she responded by telling me that she too sometimes loose herself watching me because she finds me attractive.

And well after that one thing let to another.. and we got intimate.
I know what you think, it's to quick or to easy but what is so bad in having a one night stand with a gorgeous woman.

My mate doesn't want me and I've been seeing someone but nothing exclusive, to be true I am always thinking about my princess.
I try to forget her with other woman but it doesn't help, and well This woman has some resembles to her.

So while we were doing it her moans and her body movements felt strange, I don't know how to explain it but it was strange for me, there was a certain move in particular she did at some point that reminded me of Beatriz and I stopped our session right away, I even asked her to leave my room.

I wasn't feeling any good anymore and well she left the room awkward and not happy.
We didn't finish I stop us right in the middle of it.

Days that came after that I start watching her more and that's when I noticed these things about her taht she does like Beatriz.

She has tried again a few times to get into bed with me but I have told her that I can't because I'm thinking of someone else and truthfully I am thinking of someone else.

She insisted but I kept saying no till she let it go.

End flashback.

Now she's entertaining herself with another I have heard that she has been getting it on with the gamma's son.

She moves fast, she doesn't waist any time.

I haven't made her part of my pack, but I won't tell her what she can or can not do. So she can fuck whoever she wants.
What I did tell her is that she must contribute in something for this pack and to not bring any trouble.

Third persons pov...

It's night time now.
Little Maximus was going to bed with one of the maids, normally it would be Alina or Maximus who take him to bed but Right now neither of them can.

Little Maximus start to cry for his mom, he doesn't wanna go to bed with the maid.

Little Maximus: I want my mama.

He say to the maid with a sad expression.

The maid smile at him and say that his mama isn't here right now but maybe another day she can put him to sleep.

The 3 year old boy didn't like that answer he wants his mother now.. he puts up a tantrum he start to scream and cry and he is also mad.

His aura comes out strong he makes everyone who is around him wanna bow to him. They mindlink their alpha right away.

Maximus comes and to everyone's present surprise even his father wanna bow to him.

They all find this a bit strange.

Maximus manage to calm the boy and he takes him to bed.

Alina was not present at the moment but one of the maids let her know what had happened.

She is scared about this, so she tries to think about something to take away the boy if she can't do the first she will have to be present every time to stop him from giving away his royal aura.

Alina visit the boy in his chambers and she wait till he fell asleep. when the boy is asleep Maximus takes her with him to the living room and their he chain her with shackles.

Maximus: There is no escape for you anymore.

She look at him horrified. Not understanding what this is for.

The only thing she thinks is "could he posibbly have figure it out?

No it can't be.

Some guards grab her she look at them strangely and tell them to let her go.

Alina: I don't understand, what's going on why are you doing this to me?

Maximus: the show is over, Beatriz.

she look at him surprised and also horrified.

Beatriz: what are you talking about?

Maximus: I know it's you, you can't fool me anymore.

Beatriz: are you mad? You must have gone crazy.

Maximus: I don't know how you did it but I know for a fact that it's you.

She pleads and keep the façade up.

He say nonchalantly

Maximus: I know you, the way you walk the way you talk and there are many other things.

she glare at him and then she smile.

Beatriz: nicely done . You aren't as dumb as I thought.

He growls at her menacingly.

Maximus: watch your mouth.

She say then without a care in the world.

Beatriz: what are you going do to me?

He won't tell her just yet, but he has something planned already.

Maximus: I wanna know why you came back here.

Beatriz: because our son needed some protection.

Maximus: hmm.

Beatriz: so what's it gonna be?

Maximus: anyway, I have asked the king and Cristine to come by and pay us a visit.

Her eyes went wide.

If it is really her they will take her, he vowed to kill her himself but after what she did to the late king, well the new king has better reasons than him to kill her.

Just by knowing she will get a grave and well deserved punishment he is well served.

She just keep quiet and look at him with sorrow eyes.

He shrug of the pity he was starting to feel for her. After all she is the mother of his child.

He Huffs frustrated then he Chuckles wryly.

if not them then I or other things will kill her for sure.

Maximus: tell me something, what you said about those things being after our son, was it a lie?

Beatriz: it's true that those monsters are after our son.

Maximus: Okay then I will protect him but you I won't.

Beatriz: you can't throw me out I'm the mother of your child.

Maximus: I won't.

she look relieved for a second Then he say.

Maximus: I'm giving you to the royals.

She look shocked and scared. He smile.

Maximus: scared aren't you? You must be. The new king isn't gonna pardon your life and I'm sure you have heard of his way of torturing his prisoners.
You thought I was gonna keep you here? And they would just come and discuss about what to do with you? Ha, You're mistaken.

Beatriz: You traitor.

she screams.

Beatriz: I thought you were one of the good guys. I was wrong.

Maximus looks at her as if she were crazy. How dare she.

Maximus: I am good, to good for scums like you who aren't even deserved to be called people.

As they discuss and he tells her he doesn't want anything to do with her, but that he'll gladly take in his son.

He was growing tired of her act he ask the guards the lock her up in the dungeons.

She scream profanities at him while they take her
He sighs and thinks, This is going to end soon.

Meanwhile at the royals.

Cristine was a complete mess

Heart clenched. Sorrow is her new companion

She spend her night sleeping in her son room today she heard about Maximus and Beatriz son. Her father told her what Maximus told him.

she go in her son room hugging his little clothes and crumpling on his bed

Lips trembling and all vulnerable, tears came out of her sad orbs.

She lean there imagining her boy playing with his things. He is now just a memory.

Aemon comes in and hug her, their son came in a few minutes later with his grandpa. She dry away her tears and smile at her son, She hug him thought she look at Amon and say

Cristine: I'm sorry for neglecting him.

Amon: no need to say sorry. You're hurting. And neither of us can not understand your pain. I do miss him but it can never compare to what you feel. So I understand you won't be yourself.

He kiss her on her forehead.

The little hybrid boy makes a devilishly smile and start using his magic in the room from changing to form to running pretty fast his father mother and grandfather laugh and play with him.

The next day

The king was handling things to take Beatriz with them.

Maximus and Cristine were currently talking in his office.

he had just ask her to see him more.

to that she say

Cristine: that won't be a good idea.

Maximus: hm why not?

He say taking a step closer to her.

Cristine: I just know that it won't be a good idea. But why would you wanna see me?

She ask him now curious.

He gets closer and say in a whisper.

Maximus: Perhaps things have become mundane for you at your home. Maybe you are seeking something greater, something which will bring you a sense of peace and wonder through its presence.
And that feeling can only be felt in presence of one mate.

He looks at her lips with intent.

Cristine gulps and curse under her breath.

Meanwhile at the dungeons.

When Beatriz see that The king has come for her she scream and say.

Beatriz: noooo, wait.. i wanna see my son, at least give me that. I'm his mother you can't be that heartless.

The king look at her with an emotionless expression.

King Charles: because of you I have become a heartless man, you don't deserve any pitiness.
So no you will not be allowed to see the boy.

With that his man took her and leave with her screaming and crying.

Once at the royals pack they tell Eric what went down at Maximus pack. They called them to come. They were staying at their own pack now. A few days before Beatriz made her presence at Maximus pack, the king called them and offer Beatriz father old pack to them.

Eric was doubtful but Amber tried to convinced him to accept.. Amber was excited, but Eric wasn't sure till Maximus told him to take it.
They will still be friends and now they are also allies.

He goes see Maximus to see how he was doing after what happened with the Beatriz situation.

After some minutes of talking the boy comes running in the office to see his father. There they spend some time playing with him and Eric smile truthfully and genuinely happy for his friend.

Eric: at least one thing good she did for you.

He say to Maximus and he look at him with a knowing look and nod.

Maximus: yes. The only good thing she did.

He say as he kiss the boy on his forehead and Eric ruffled his hair. The boy smile and kept playing with his father and uncle Eric.

2 Days later

Eric was back at the royals territory and he tell Amber all about the boy.

Amber was gonna go with him and meet the boy too but she stay behind because Cristine needed her, her son would be almost about the same age as Maximus son.

The girls didn't see the kid. That day in Maximus office Cristine took everything in her to stop whatever was gonna happen and she left.

The day Beatriz brought the boy to the pack was the day Eric and Amber left for good, Eric comes back from time to time to visit and Maximus go visit him too.

His father is now the beta for him, and his cousin is becoming Maximus beta, whenever Eric would visit Amber didn't go with him.

Eric to felt bad for Cristine. He look at her with pained eyes.

Cristine noticed this and she tells Eric she's happy for Maximus because he got the son he always wanted, an heir.

Cristine saw a picture of the boy on Eric's phone that Amber showed her.

This kid has her son eyes. Well they both have their fathers eyes.

Babies of 9 months to 3 years their face change a lot.

She feels broken and her heart clenched, she crumble on the ground as she starts to cry, a piercing scream and cry left her throat and Amber felt horrible right away.

She didn't mean to make her feel bad.

2849 words.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

108K 3.5K 36
"Come on Liana," Phil reaches for my hand "I can't." Is all I can say. "You can... You can choose me." "It's not a choice anymore," Alpha Eques snare...
8.2M 248K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...
21.1K 210 16
He soon To Be Alfa She new in Town Will he give up his player life for her will she be able to forgive and move on?? MATES https://youtu.be/ZtsLYPh...
1.6K 92 29
Emma Smith, a hopeless romantic werewolf, has always dreamt of finding her perfect mate. Her life revolves around the anticipation of meeting them, s...