TFP ship Reactions! *on Hiatu...

De Mintzy_studios

Ever wanted to see characters reactions written by a random person on the internet? Well now, you can! Starin... Mais

Introduction of nonsense
Breakdown x Bulkhead
Knockout x starscream
Bumblebee × Arcee
Wheeljack × Starscream
Megatron × Arcee
Soundwave × Megatron
Optimus × Megatron
Ratchet × Optimus
wheeljack × Ratchet
Jack × Miko
Arcee × Optimus
Reacting to memes!
starscream × Arichnid
OC -Error-
arcee × knockout

Knockout x Breakdown

626 14 9
De Mintzy_studios

Mintzy: welcome back everyone! We'll start off with my personally favorite ship, thats actually Canon in the comics!!

*They all stare, optics wide, wondering who the first victims will be*

Optimus: Go on Mintzy, if you please.

Mintzy: If you insist! This chapter is all about knockout and breakdown! Ship name, knockdown! Or breakout, but that sounds weird. . .

*the two look at eachother, beginning to blush hard*

Knockout: I-

Starscream: *smirking* whats wrong knocks?

Mintzy: So screamy, you ship it?

Starscream: Don't call me that! But yes, the two seem to have an affinity for eachother, plus they just work so well together.

Megatron: Dating is not important between decepticons, we are at war! This is nonsense.

Mintzy: oh come on, its all for fun. Besides, who wouldn't ship those two, I mean come on, look at them!

*they are still blushing hard, yet neither of them were saying anything against it*

Mintzy: awww, you two are adorable.

Ratchet: you do realize who your saying that to, right? For once in a lifetime, I actually agree with Megatron, this really is nonsense.

*Optimus nodded slowly*

Arcee: I do see why you think the two would be good together. From what I've seen, their perfect together. Bumblee, what about you?

Bumblebee: Yeah, not much else to say. I ship it.

Miko: well I just think this is weird, talking with the decepticons like this.

Raf: I'd have to agree, they always try to squash us.

Mintzy: Hey, don't worry about it guys, they won't hurt you here.

Jack: how do you know that?

Mintzy: cause I'm the writer, obviously. But I would squash them if they even tried.

Starscream: HA! I'd like to see you try!

Mintzy: *creepily smiles at him* no, you don't. *snaps fingers*

*Starscream tries to talk, but no noise comes out his voice box. He reluctantly stops trying, frowning*

Mintzy: *turning back towards the humans* anyway, opinions?

*everyone stunned*

Soundwave: *with Shockwaves voice* this is a logical *he thought for a moment, scanning his files, then said with mintzys voice* ship.

Mintzy: why thank you Soundwave, glad you agree.

*he put a happy face on his screen*

Miko: I um- I actually do ship this!

Mintzy: I knew you would! *gives her a high five!*

Raf: Its. . . Not a bad ship.

Jack: *nods in agreement*

Miko: Bulk, are you okie?

*everyone looks at the bot as he glares at breakdown and knockout.*

Bulkhead: I hate this. . .

Mintzy: Its okay bulk, I now that breakdowns your worst enemy, BUT I really would love to hear your opinion!

*bulkhead groaned, then looked straight into breakdown optics, then nodded* Fine, I don't ship them.

Mintzy: *speaks like a gameshow hostess* oh, our first disagreement, how come?

Bulkhead: cause I want him dead, so if they date then I would most likely be responsible for knockouts loss, and it just feels wrong to ship them.

Knockout: So basically you don't want me coming after you for revenge? Hmm, smart thinking. For once.

Bulkhead: *just straight up glares at him*

Mintzy: whoa k, this is getting intense.

Breakdown: You couldn't kill me even if you tried. *he smirked at bulkhead* and you have.

Bulkhead: ARGH! THATS IT!

He lurched forward to attack breakdown, turning his servo into a his hammer. Breakdown seemed wake up, bringing out his own hammer to defend himself. Knockout jumped away quickly before his paint finish could get scratched.

Breakdown: what's wrong bulkhead? You jealous I have a Spark mate and you don't? Hehehe

Bulkhead: ARGH!

Knockout: *to mintzy* hey, uh, mint you gonna stop this?

Mintzy: Why? You worried for breaky~

Knockout: *blushing* I might be . . .

Mintzy: oh, alright then. HEY! YOU TWO, STOP IT! *snaps fingers, then they immediately disappear, then reappear standing peacefully where they were standing just a moment before*

Breakdown and bulkhead at exactly the same time: HEY!!!

Mintzy: HA! That was hilarious! But seriously boys we have to move on, so can you guys not?

Bulkhead: easy for YOU to say!

Breakdown: COME ON! We just getting to the best part!

*The two glare at eachother, breakdown smiles at him*

Mintzy: BREAKDOWN! Come on, we all know your acting like this to avoid reacting to this ship! Hehe~

Breakdown: *Looks down at mintzy, avoiding eye contact with knockout* Well- well I -

Knockout: Well breaky - what do you think? :)

Breakdown: *finally looks at knockout* Well what do you think?

Knockout: Oh come on breaky, isn't that obvious? *he takes a step towards him*

*They stare into eachothers eyes. Knockout smirking, and breakdown blushing hard. The red mech grabbed breakdowns servo, and they stand like that for several minutes.*

Miko: *whispering to the other humans* well, look at that! They really are perfect hehe~

Knockout: *glances at the humans, then immediately turns back to breakdown. Finally they stop staring at eachother, and go back to standing side by side, holding servos.* I guess that answers your question mint. So what now?

Mintzy: well, *turns towards the camera* that's the end of the chapter! Thank you readers, I hope you enjoyed reading this! Comment, likes, and even you clicking on the book really helps and I really appreciate it, so thank you!

*turns back to bulkhead chasing breakdown around the room and knockout rolling his optics, well everyone watches

Bulkhead runs into knockout, who gets stunned for a moment, then angrily shoves him away*

Knockout: HEY, WATCH THE FINISH!

Breakdown: GET AWAY FROM HIM! *pulls up hammer to attack bulkhead, but before anything happens they freeze in mid air*

Mintzy: I TURNED AWAY FOR THREE SECONDS! OKAY. . . THATS IT! *snaps fingers, and they all disappear from the room, and the camera shuts off abruptly*

*they all show up back in their world, forgetting everything that happened in the pocket dimension*

Later ~

knockout: WHERE DID THESE SCREATCHES COME FROM!

Breakdown: *chuckles* Come here, I'll buff it for ya.

Knockout: oh thank you breaky. :)

Not my art! I grabbed these off pinterest!

This is my favorite ship in transformer, there just sooo flipping adorable I can't!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8K 180 9
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
6.6K 202 18
Soundwave...when you think of him you picture an emotionless mask, cold, calculating, deadly, blindly loyal to a tyrannical warlord...can an abused...
3K 82 35
This story is based in between Transformers Prime {This story is getting rewritten so ignore any typo or misspelling in here.} Everything in the wor...
12.1K 397 14
You are a neutral to the great war that is happening around you. You belong to a sub species called insecticons, that had taken or been made to take...