TRINITY |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. Th... More

1
A/N
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Last ❤️ Chapter
EPILOGUE

16

33.8K 991 122
By ak_author

"Blue eyes!"

Twirling my footing at the call of my name. Holding a perky smile. "Hey Bobby." Seeing the manager walk briskly towards me noticing beside him is a girl looking about the club, beaming; once they got close and her eyes lands on me she blush tucking her hair behind her ear.

Looking back at Bobby who seem relieved to see me. I ask. "Who is this?"

"Hi." New girl greets, smiling.

"Hi?" Quirking my brow, amused as his mouth opens and closes now scratching a dark brow looking at the stranger then back at me.

"Your new student." He blurts giving me a shocker.

"What?" Darting my gaze between Bobby and the stranger whose face registers a sad frown while looking back at the manager. Humorless. "You kidding me right?"

What's he thinking? Since when did I become the master? Me, teach her to strip. I am not a good teacher neither do I know what to say to her. I don't need to know I'll be a bad teacher biting my lower lip nervously waiting for him to laugh and tell me he's kidding. Well, he kid me not.

"She is filling your place on the stage... and bosses order." Finishing his sentence pointedly which pause my words before it flies out of my lips conscious I'm about to go berserk on him at such unfavourable notice.

Such nice bosses I do have. They both deserve a big warm hug. Squishy one at that.

Earning an eyeroll from me. Of course, why am I not surprised. Right after firing their best stripper thanks to their alpha male ego, they deem it fit finding a replacement at such short space of time having me as her teacher without as much consideration for my opinion.

What stupid opinion? They offered to pay you triple and that's a lot from what I see. Be happy. Hissing at my inner bitch who seems to pop out at odd times just to spite me with her unruly sass.

"Teach her the basics, you know, she is new here and you are my best."

Earning yet a much longer eyeroll that it hurts, he chuckles. "I'm everyone's best." Saying rather pointedly.

Hyper. "That's the spirit. See you later, bye." Disappearing back to the club lost in the midst of servers and dancers walking around. Sighing.

Again. "Hi." A very soft voice snaps my eyes assessing her closely.

My height, slender form, thankfully large breasts. Brunette having beautiful dark beady eyes almost black if I'm not mistaken in an oval face, full lips and cute button nose, her skin dark. Native Indian, I presume.

Walking to my station, her soft pad tells me she is behind creating a faint smile on my lips. Good girl. "If you will be a stripper, then you have to stop being shy and blushing hard. It is very hard to miss that about you."

I say once seated on my chair crossing a leg over the other watching her timidly look away.

"Sorry about that." Rolling my eyes, this time internally cause the last effect still hurts.

Nodding, tapping the empty chair for her to occupy pushing my curls in a high bun turning to admire my work in front of the mirror seeing her eyes on me.

"You are cute... pretty for the men."

"Thanks." She blushes deeper it piques my curiosity tilting my head to the side wondering how far the deep hue goes.

Smiling, stretching a hand to her which she stares confused for a good three seconds watching eyes dilate in realization accepting my hand. Poor girl. "Blue eyes."

She smiles her first smile showing off deep dimples on both cheeks. "My name is Desiree."

Tapping my chin deep in thought. "Desiree." Tasting the name on my tongue searching for something suitable, enticing she can work with. She begins to squirm on her seat avoiding my eyes trained on her, albeit queasy.

I couldn't help the bubble of giggles that escapes. "We will call you Desire. How about that?"

Seeking for her choice in approval because you have to be comfortable with your name to get into your new character as a stripper. Something that tells what you offer to horny men ready to be entertained.

She beams, excited. "I love it. You dance so well. I watched you on the stage." Mmh.

"How old are you?"

Hesitant before she answers, twiddling her thumb. "Twenty." College or unforseen circumstances.

"I will teach you alright."

"Really?" Sounding unsure.

"Why, yes sweetie."

Genuine gratitude clouds her face before being taken over by a dark solemn look. "Thank you. I need the money."

She begins to tear up rushing her into a hug feeling her arms wrap my waist in comfort that my heart break. We stay that way with me caressing her hair till her breathing evened.

Pulling away, dragging my seat closer to her. "Hey?" Raising her chin to look at me. "Everyone has a story or two to tell in here..." Looking about the change room at the few ladies in with us who paid is no mind going about their mundane shenanigans.

Continuing. " ....even myself." Meeting her eyes that shines at my confession. She reminds me of myself five years ago. "Don't worry about it, okay? I'm sure you can keep up." Handing her my phone. "Put in your digits then we can make a schedule that works."

Smiling. "Thank you so much." She comments. "You have a very beautiful eyes. Are they..."

Throwing a wink. "As real as me dancing on the stage."

Lo exclaims rushing into the changing room pulling me off my seat. "T! You have to see this. I'm dying here." What is with this child and jumping on my nerves?

Mouthing a sorry and I'll be right back to Desire, she offers a warm smile sitting like a good girl. Facing my friend. "What is the fuss about?"

She drags me to the centre room where I can see the VIP lounge scanning for the danger upon seeing nothing. She says pointing her index.

"Ginger Daddy and nasty Stacy." Who the fuck is ginger da... Met with the horrific image of Andrei and her.

Why is he talking to her? Who does she think she is with her slimy hands all over my man? What the fuck am I witnessing?

One moment, I was next to Loraine fuming and glaring at the duo and the next I'm right in front of them railing my feral bitch in place watching the hands on his leather jacket. He looks up at me, now taking his eyes off me wearing his infamous sadistic grin disregarding my presence totally.

"Boss, can I speak to you?"

The bitch interjects earning a venomous look from me which she grins proudly tracing her hands higher to his exposed tattooed neck. "Hi, I am Stacy. You called for me boss." Looking at him, she smiles like she won. "Sorry, the boss and I have an appointment."

Meanwhile Andrei says nothing, do nothing, act nothing. Green eyes trained on the stage entertained by the dancers as I felt my heart break watching her all over him. And he does nothing!!!

His eyes meets mine, devasted and and pleading hating whatever this feeling that suddenly crept to my heart. Her fingers inches higher just about touching his skin and I scream in my head. He is mine!!!

Andrei sits up making her hand slip right on time, her smile twist into a frown releasing a breath I didn't know I held back.

"Follow me." Andrei fucking psycho says dismissively taking her with him into the private booth. Her smiles beams wider shattering mine.

Why are they doing this to me? First they don't talk to me for days and now this. How long will I be punished?

Watching the booth they went in seeing two bulky Russians by the door on guard. "I hate them so much." My lips wobbles holding my tear at bay.

"Them? Like, them them." My friend laughs at my plight clearly enjoying the hunter and prey game.

A deep scowl etch my forehead as my brow furrow glaring at the empty space hearing my heart pumps in adrenaline; felt like it's being squeezed or prickled. I don't know which. "Stop laughing. I'm going to kill her."

"Bet Stacy has her hands all over him. He requested for her, you know and they have been in there for like couple of minutes, maybe it could take hours."

Don't do it, T. "What?" Snapping my gaze to her, she shrugs muffling incoherent words.

"Damn, he's a fine piece no wonder she looks like she wants to eat him up." Don't fucking do it, T.

"Ugh. I'm going home." Turning on my heel back to the changing room pulling my bag out of my locker. "Take care of her for me." Referring to desire who still sits waiting for me.

"So quick. Why the rush? The night is still young." Then I hear them fangirling at the corner.

"I knew it is only a matter of time before Stacy works her magic on them." Anika says turning my head to her and a group of girls swooning at the thought of Andrei possibly fucking Stacy.

"I can't believe she will fuck with our new Boss. Here I thought Uncle was just a bonus point but this is the real bonus point." BriBri gushes wishing to be in Stacy shoes already.

"But he's so fine and dangerous and crazy. I want him too. Do you think he will fuck her? Or maybe both have fucked her? Two gorgeous dicks!" Robbie squeals fanning her face.

"I want him to fuck me while I call him Daddy all night long. Damn! She's lucky." Keke muse lost in a far away dreamy land.

Don't you dare do it, T.

Hearing the last straw from Anika. "Bet he has that long king sized dick that deserves to be worshipped. She definitely will choke on it."

The fuck! Only me does the choking. Screw this.

Matching back to the booth claws out ready to do some major damage fuming along the way. "The hell she touches my man." His men blocks my path once in front of the booth raising my head slowly. I command. "Move."

Luckily, the choose the right choice rather than facing the wrath of a crazy woman ready to unleash brimstone on them.

Stepping into the booth and all I see is red yanking her blonde hair pulling her off him hearing a loud thud and her cry of pains. "What's wrong with you crazy bitch?!" She yells at me.

"I'll show you crazy." Stepping up to her but Andrei gets a hold of me. Reluctantly, I might add. "Get your hands off my man or the next time I will have to chop them off and feed it to my dogs while I make you watch in pains." Gritting, blinded by my emotions.

She spits out. "You're fucking crazy."

"Get out... Now!!!" She scurries away in fear. Not caring if anyone outside the booth can hear us fight wiggling free of Andrei's loose grip. How dare he?

"That was interesting...claiming me." Turning to the sick psycho sitting on the couch unperturbed, watching him clearly amused at my outburst. What is he playing at?

Stating boldly. "You are mine, Andrei."

"How does it feel without my attention? Hurt? Broken? Jealous? It took me five years of that, Álainn. You deprived me of that. Took it and thrashed it outside into the dustbin."

Dejected. "How long will you and Vadim punish me? Have I not suffered enough these last days?" Pouting at the end standing in front of him.

Ever since Vadim made me the offer and we had sex, they both have neglected me after that. They never called for me nor acknowledge my presence even when I'm in sight. They just went a blind eye on me. Like the didn't care to know I'm hurting because it hurts. And now this with Stacy.

"Stop pouting or I'm going to kiss you hard." Please kiss me, touch me, anything; I'm basically starved and they don't seem to bat an eye about it.

Going from having two dicks at your disposal to none is infuriating and downright exhausting. Just fuck me already! I nearly cry out.

Suddenly his cologne hits me hard titling my gaze up to meet his on mine. Ginger hair tousled in rough waves, some falling past his eyes due to the length of his hair. Green eyes shines down on me tracing my eyes to his juicy lips darting my tongue on my lips for moisture.

His hand finds its way to my bun tugging the band lose letting it fall bouncing on my shoulder just the way he loves it. Goosebumps crawls on my skin feeling his eyes trace every inch of me intensely rubbing my legs to ease the throbbing sensation as my juice creams my sex.

He licks his lips biting it watching me heatedly. Stepping closer that my aroused chest touch his abs, heavy gaze shifts looking down at my puckered nipples giving a crazy grin. My Russian psycho.

Slowly unbuttoning my shirt, he finds the nipples ready and awaiting. Torturedly, he graze his cold thumb against my nipples having a shiver run like a bolt down my spine. I moan shutting my eyes.

Capturing both nipples between his thumb and index, Andrei rolls them sensually, sweet and painfully slow that has me squirming for more pressing myself to him lost in his touch. His cold hands playing such a huge role teasing me to no further end. Then he pinch hard eliciting a starved horny moan from the pit of my belly.

Moaning. "Andrei!" Breathing hard opening my eyes to meet his crazed sadistic grin. Rolling my sore nipples crouching low to observe them keenly just before his lips covers both of them clutch tight in his grip. Sucking and teasing me into an erotic bliss. Uhh.

A wet pop echoes snapping my eyes ajar seeing him back to his position running his tongue over his lips lustfully staring down at my quivering form.

His deep velvety voice speaks. "Why are you breathing hard? Do I turn you on?" Grazing my overly sensitive nipples again. I nod quickly.

"Word, T" Pinching hard.

Moaning loud. "Yes." My juices seeps lasciviously now soaking my panties begging him with my eyes. I can't take this anymore. I need him, can't he see that.

"Andrei." He smiles devilishly.

Looking at his inviting lips then his beautiful eyes. I plea, wantonly. "Please. Kiss me."

He draws back fixing his hands in his black jean pocket. Tsking. "I don't think you deserve it. Or do you?"

The question hits me hard watching his eyes look at mine heavily turned on and in desperate need of his touch; yet being held back by the guilty feeling of my past. Our shared past. I just want to cry. How much longer can I last their punishment?

"Thought so." He walks out leaving me alone in the booth slouching on the couch staring at the space he left. My eyes waters as my heart beats at an unusual speed. Rejection?

Screaming into chair beyond punished, pained and sexually frustrated.

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 9.8K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
136K 2K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
600K 11.7K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...