Falling for Agent Romanoff

By AgentRomanoffxJes

After escaping Hydra, Y/N Stark (Tony's younger sister) joins the Avengers to get closer with her brother. Sh... More

Y/N Stark (Chapter 1)
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 55

744 20 0
By AgentRomanoffxJes

We woke up still cuddled up to one another at 6 am.
I still had the IV in my arms so we decided to go downstairs so that Bruce can take it out.

After Bruce took it out, we went into the kitchen where we saw Wanda.
Me: Good morning Wands, how are you today?
W: I'm fine Y/N, how about you?
Me: I'm great. What are you making ?
W: Pancakes. Want any?
Me: Yeah, I'll have 3 please.
W: Coming right up. And how many would you like Nat?
N: I'll have 3 as well Wanda, thanks.

I quickly finished the 3 I had, because I was so hungry.
Me: Heyy Wands, do you have any left? I'm still hungry.
W: No Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm all out.
N: Here babe, you can have one of mine.
Me: No, because then you'll be hungry.
N: I'm not, so please just take it.
Me: No, I'll just grab some cereal. You have to eat it. You've been on a mission for 3 days and you need to rebuild your strength.
N: I love you baby, but please take it and I'll eat the cereal.
Me: No! End of conversation!

We ate our meals and headed to the meeting room.
T: Ok, since everyone is here, we can get started. Nat, congrats. Your mission was successful and you finished it in only 3 days. Vision, your mission was also a success. Now for the team mission coming up on Monday...... Today is Friday, so we have a couple of days. Y/N.... Will you be able to come on this mission with us?
Me: Yes, I will.
N: What?! No!! You have to regain your strength.
Me: Babe, I'll be fine. I'll rest for the next couple of days and I'll be ready to go.
N: Ok, but if you're going then I'm coming with you to make sure you're safe.
T: Nat, I'll keep an eye on her.
N: No!! You said you'll keep an eye on her before I left and she didn't eat anything for 3 days. I'm not leaving her again. If she's going, I'm going.
T: Ok fine. Then Nat, Y/N, and Wanda stay here so that we can discuss the mission further and the rest of you can leave.

We stayed and the rest left.
T: So, the mission if pretty simple. There is a hydra base that we have to infiltrate and get some files. I'll make sure everything is going well from the sky, where as Y/N and Wanda can use their powers to fight off the guards while Nat can retrieve the files. Does anyone have any questions?
W: Yeah, when are we leaving?
T: We leave at 9 on Monday and should be back in the afternoon.

We then headed back to our rooms and spend the rest of the day with each other.
The weekend went by really quickly and I was quite confident about the mission coming up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 495 28
Wanda had a crush on Natasha Romanoff since her first day at Stark Tower. After she actually moves into the tower and gets a room near her, her feeli...
56.6K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
35.4K 973 18
A girl appears in Avenger Tower and turns out to be Steve Rogers' twin sister. She joins the Avengers and falls in love with none other than Natasha...
99.9K 3K 58
Y/n Romanoff is Natasha's younger sister and after the events of end game, y/n now had been taken in by the Clint and the avengers. When new recruits...