Realizations

By oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... More

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 38

8.3K 250 1
By oliviafojt

Jaspers P.O.V

"Jazz what would you say if I told you we could have children?" Bella whispered looking into my eyes.

"I would be so happy darlin' but I don't think it's possible, unless someone in the world has that gift, I suppose." I answered honestly, gazing lovingly in my mates eyes.

I would love to be able to give Bella children, but as far as I know it's impossible. Someone, somewhere in the world probably has that gift but it could be anyone.

"I know it's a gift hunny." She said matter of factly.

"How?" I asked.

"Because that's the gift I've been hiding from everyone. We can have children Jazz." She said

I stared at her open mouthed, I was completely and utterly shocked and confused. How did she have that gift? When did she get it? I had so many questions but the only thing that came out of my mouth was "Are ya serious darlin'?"

"Yes." She said smiling happily

A huge smile broke out on my face. I can't believe we can have children. Now I can give my mate everything she deserves in life. I hugged her tightly to my chest and kissed her passionately.

"I love ya so much darlin'." I choked out. If I could cry from happiness, I would be.

"I love you too so, so much." She whispered back.

We sat in silence wrapped in each other's embrace for hours. I was so incredibly happy and it was all thanks to my beautiful mate. I know why she kept that power a secret for so long, she wanted to surprise everyone, especially Rose and Esme. Why she waited so long though, I don't know.

"Darlin' why did ya wait so long to tell everyone?" I asked curiously.

"Well I wanted to tell everyone all together and as our family grew, so did the list of people to surprise. Plus I wanted to wait until after all the dangers were gone. I don't think Esme could have handled losing another baby. I wanted all the stress gone." She said.

Alright now I understood. I smiled and nodded at her, and kissed her lovingly. She is so thoughtful and considerate. I don't know how I ever deserved to have a mate like her.

TIME SKIP

Bellas yoda told her Charlie would be awake in 5 minutes. He was going to be in control from minute one just like Bella. I found out earlier that Angela was as well.

She was Victorias third in command because she was the only one who could be around humans without killing them, like Victoria. In some weird way it made sense that the 3 of them all woke up with such good control. They are all similar in personalities, quiet, considerate, selfless, brave and loyal.

Charlies heart picked up speed, which brought my attention back to him. His back arched off the table, then slammed back down as his heart stopped for good. He opened his eyes and gasped as he took in the room with his new vampire sight. Bella moved closer and his head snapped in her direction. He smiled and sat up quickly.

"Hey dad." Bella said smiling happily.

"Hey Bells." He answered standing up and wrapping her in a hug. "Hey Jasper." He said coming to wrap me in a hug as well.

"Hello Charlie.  Are you ready for your first hunt?" I asked

"I think so, we're hunting the criminals right?" He asked hesitantly.

"Right" I said with a big smile.

He returned the smile and nodded, letting me know he was ready. Bella led us out of Charlies room and out into the streets of Volterra. Luck seemed to be on our side tonight because it didn't take long to find 3 guys guys trying to kidnap a young girl from her home. Bella quickly grabbed the girl and took her around to the front door to explain what happened to her parents. Charlie and I took care of 2 of the guys saving the last for Bella. When she returned she took care of him quickly and set all of them on fire, turning them into ash quickly.

Charlie was amazed at her gift and they talked about her others on the way back to the castle. He was in complete shock and awe as she told him all of her powers, in total she had around 45. She finally copied Roses gift, after Rose pretty much begged her too. Rose was happy she had her gift but didnt want to be the only siren, she wanted to share it with her sister.

Charlie was curious if he had a gift and it turns out he had the ability to identify criminals by looking at them. He had told us that the red aura around those 3 guys now made sense, and of course immediately told Bella to copy it. They argued about it for a minute before she finally copied it. Those two are both too stubborn for their own good.

Bellas P.O.V

My stubborn father had insisted that I copy his gift when we figured it out. I have to say that gift is perfect for Charlie. It makes him feel like a cop still. It will also come in handy when we hunt, too bad that the others didnt have that gift. Although I could use my power to transfer powers to others, and give everyone who wants to hunt criminals, his power.

I stopped my dad and Jasper before we walked into the castle, to ask my dad what he thought about everyone having his gift. "Hey dad what would you think of me giving your gift to everyone, so they can tell the criminals from the innocent?" I asked him.

He shrugged "its alright with me Bells." he said nonchalantly.

"Thats a brilliant idea darlin'" Jasper said tilting my head up so he could kiss me.

I turned back to my father who was smiling at us. He was happy that I had found Jasper, and quite frankly so was I. I cant even imagine my life without him.

Jasper grabbed my hand and led me into the castle. I grabbed Charlies and towed him behind me towards the throne room. Jazz opened the doors for us and I was immediately tackled to the ground being hugged by several people.

After I got over my shock, I laughed. Angela, Rose, Emmett, Jane and Alec must have missed me. I heard everyones laughter and felt their amusement.

"Guys let her up now" Marcus said chuckling.

They all moved off of me and Emmett grabbed my hand to help me up. I was then lifted from behind and engulfed in a hug by none other than my fucker of a brother yoda. Char grabbed me after Peter set me down.

"Geeze guys Ive been down the hall for 3 days and you missed me that much. I cant imagine what will happen when we leave for our honeymoon." I said chuckling.

The look on their faces after I said that sent me into hysterics. I felt their shock, that turned to hatred. The funny thing is that they were happy we were getting married, just hated the honeymoon prospect.

Everyone welcomed us back and welcomed Charlie to his new life. Tanya approached my dad and their eyes met.

"Mate" they both whispered. He picked her up spinning her around, making her giggle. And of course I was smiling and jumping up and down like an idiot. Everyone was in shock but also laughing at me in amusement.

"Did you know about this Bella?" Kate asked.

"Yes" I said grinning at her. "I wanted it to be a surprise for them, so I didnt tell anybody."

They all nodded and let them have some privacy.

"So guys I dont think Jazz and I will have time for a honeymoon for awhile." I said catching everyones attention and I winked at Jasper.

"Why?" Jane asked me.

"Before I tell you that, I have a question for all of you. My dad has the power to tell the criminals from the innocent by looking at them. He said that the criminals have a red aura around them. I was wondering if anyone who wants to partake in our diet of hunting criminals would like to have that power?" I asked. "Oh and I suggest that all the women join us at least for alittle while on our diet, you will understand when I tell you why we wont have time for a honeymoon."

Jasper, Peter, Charlotte, Rose, Emmett, Angela, Demetri, Jane, Alec, Chelsea, Felix, Marcus and Dydime all immediately raised their hands. I used my power to transfer gifts to give them all Charlies gift. I looked over to the Denalis, Esme and Carlisle who all looked unsure.

"Ok how about you guys decide after I tell you my surprise. All of you can stay on the animal diet if you choose, however for a little while Esme, Carmen, Kate, and Tanya you will have to drink human blood if you say yes to wanting my surprise." I said. They all nodded telling me they understood and to go on.

I grabbed Esme, Rose, Tanya, Carmen, Kate, Angela, Dydime and Charlotte and brought them in a circle facing me. I grabbed Rose and Esmes hands and took a deep unneeded breath.

"So the power that I have been keeping from all of you is a very special power. I hid it until after all the threats were dealt with because I did not want anything to ruin this for all of you. I copied this ability from Marias army. I have the ability to make us pregnant." I said looking at Rose.

All of their mouths dropped to the floor in shock. I could feel the guys disbelief and shock at my announcement as well, except Peter, Jasper and Eleazer who were watching everyone elses reactions.

"Really?" Rose choked out breaking out of the trance first.

"Yes" I said smiling at her.

She tackled me in a hug saying "thank you sister" over and over again. The next to hug me was Esme, as she dry sobbed in happiness on my shoulder. Char kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tightly whispering her thank you. Angela pretty much did the same as Rose, while Tanya, Kate, Carmen and Dydime were all much gentler as they pulled me into hugs.

"So would you all like to have a baby?" I asked them smiling.

All the women looked to their mates, who nodded and smiled their approval.They then turned back to me and said "Yes" in unison.

"Wait" Rose said suddenly. "We all have one important thing to do before we can have Bella use her power on us." she said smiling.

"Whats more important Rose?" I asked shocked and curious. All the threats were gone and I didnt see there being anything important happening anytime soon.

She turned to me and smiled "Your wedding sister. You are going to be giving us the best gift ever, and there is no way any of us will be able to repay you for that. So at least let us help you with your wedding before you let us get pregnant. It is the least we can do for you. You are so important to all of us. You are the glue that holds us together. We can wait until after your wedding and honeymoon for this. You deserve it sister."

Everyone nodded in agreement, even the guys. I was speechless. I could feel the venom tears filling my eyes. I knew my emotions were going nuts right now, but I didnt care. I loved my family so much. I knew then and there what would have to happen.

"Thank you, all of you, so so much. We can plan the wedding for whenever you like." I grabbed Jaspers hand and looked into his eyes before looking out at everyone else. "As for the honeymoon, I cannot think of any place better than right here with our family. Nothing else would feel right." I said honestly.

"I agree." Jasper said smiling

The girls all had venom tears in their eyes from what I said and rushed to hug me. The hug soon got bigger as everyone else joined in.

"Group Huggies" Emmett and Peter boomed, causing everyone to laugh.

"They really do know how to ruin the moment dont they." I said under my breath. Of course everyone heard it and just laughed harder. Rose and Char both reached out to slap their mates.

"OW WOMAN! ABUSE!" they both yelled at exactly the same time.

"Those two have been spendin way too much time together." My dad said amused and somewhat annoyed.

"Yes they have." I agreed wholedheartedly.

They both laughed and looked at me with mischievious looks on their faces. UH OH this cant be good. They planned something. I narrowed my eyes at them and growled lowly. "What did you guys do?"

"We did absolutely nothing in your room." Emmett said smiling

I looked at the door then back to them. I figured Id go now and get it over with. I ran out of the throne room and to my room. I opened the door and gasped. They had spray painted naughty pictures and phrases on everything in my room, in pink.

"DAMMIT EMMETT. PETER. YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!!" I screamed.

I heard their combined uhohs and everybody elses laughter. I stepped out of my room and saw them standing in front of the throne room doors. "Time to go" they both said as they booked it towards the doors leading outside. I gave them a 5 second headstart then went tearing after them. They are so in trouble. Im taking their goddamn tongues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
137K 4K 18
Based on New Moon: Edward leave Bella depressed and heartbroken. A week after Edward leaves Bella finds out she's a hybrid, part witch- part werewolf...
46.6K 834 39
As of when Bella goes to the Volturi to save Edward, she drags her cousin Minstrella and rather Mina/Stella, who calls her mates for back up. Will M...
303K 6.7K 28
It's been about seven months since the Cullen family lost their beloved mother and fiancΓ©. In a world of vampires, and Werewolves, nothing is truly...