Must Be Mine | COMPLETED #WAT...

Por newstarbee

Previously titled "Shawty" and "All My Love". Dakota Hunters is a successful 23 year old single mother, and s... Mais

cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. pt. 1.
6.pt.2
7.
8.
9. the cookout
10. the cookout part 2
11.
12
13. pt 2.
author's note
authors note
14.
15.
16.
17.
01.18
02.19
announcement
book 2
20
Q&A
22.
3 more
new cover
1 year.
23.
24.
ending
out now on Amazon
change my life

21.

388 26 73
Por newstarbee

Playing Personal by Kehlani

kingvonfmdao wifey 💍💦💦💦
Liked by indiaroyale, cubandoll, asiandoll and 3,000,908.K others
45,890.K Comments
asiandoll u marrying da bitch now

DAYVON

"Open your eyes?" Von said.

Dakota opened her eyes and looked around at the beautiful candlelit table with flowers placed beautifully around the room.

"What is a-" She said but stopped her sentence.

There he was standing there with the ring in the blue box shining in the limelight while she covers her mouth in shock.

"Von!!" Dakota says almost in tears.

"I been holding onto dis since the shooting an well I wanted ta know will u marry me?" He asked.

"Of course I'll marry you!" She says with a huge smile.

He slid the ring on her finger before she brought him into a kiss on the lips.

"U like da ring?" Von asked.

"Yes I love this ring!" She says looking down at her hand.

Von smiled he knew she would love the ring it wasn't outlandish or over the top it was simple an something that she wanted.

"I'm happy u like da ring, now let's eat cause I know you an my babies hungry." Von says.

The pair went and sat down continuing to talk and eat while discussing the wedding plans.

**************

"Von where we going?" Dakota asked while letting out a small yawn.

"You'll see." He says.

He continued to drive before stopping in front of a random home which made his fiance look at him.

"Whose house is this?" She asked.

He pulled out the home keys handing them to her with a smile.

"U know how since you've been complaining about not having enough room for the twins and everything. So I decided to buy another house." He said.

"Von you didn't need to buy anot-" Dakota said but he cut her off.

"I really did gang, I want u and my kids to be good." He says.

Dakota just stared at him.

"But I didn't ask you to go out and buy a house I'll complain but this is all too much." She says.

"U wanna go see da inside of it?" He asked.

"Of course!" Dakota said.

He laughed and they both got out of the car heading to the entrance of the home.

dakota B stand for Big Bands 😘
Liked by kingvonfmdao, buttalove, and 90,789,000 others
comments disabled

DAKOTA

Dakota walked inside the dark home looking around for a light switch to turn on when she found one she saw how bright the home was.

"It's more open and I love this kitchen especially the marble countertops." She says looking at them.

Just then a phone started to ring she saw Von answer it and walk off. Anyway she continued to look around at the gorgeous two story home.

She found herself upstairs looking at the empty rooms, Dakota didn't know what to say she thought this was all too much buying a home just for her and the children.

"Gang where u at?" Von yelled.

"In here!" Dakota replied back.

"So what u think?" Von asks wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I love the house and most importantly I love you Mr. Bennett!" Dakota says.

Just then she felt kicks in her belly that made her smile.

"My babies kicking up a storm guess they like da home too." He says rubbing her belly.

"I guess so, now take me back home so I can see my baby boy I know he missed his mommy!" Dakota says removing his hands.

"Aight gang, imma take u back home." He says.

************

Dakota braided the last strand of her son's hair as he drank from out of his bottle. Once she was finished Dakota snapped a quick picture.

"Look at at my little man! You ready for bed?" Dakota says with a smile.

He dropped his bottle looking up at her smiling.

"Come on let's get you in the bed!" She says picking up him.

As soon as Dakota walked out of the room he started cry and whine, causing her to shush him but he wasn't having none of it.

"Folks what's da matter?" Von asked looking at him.

"I don't know. He probably wants you!" She says.

"Come here folks, why u acting up wit ya mama." Von says taking him from out of Dakota's arms.

Noah calmed down and started smiling making up a bunch of noise thinking it was time to play.

"It ain't time to play, Noah u gotta sleep." Von says staring at him.

Noah made this face and raised his hand up hitting him.

"Noah stop hitting people, what did I tell you about that!" Dakota says.

Von exhaled deeply staring at Noah before opening his mouth to speak.

"I'm letting u know now if ya hit me again folks I'm beatin yo ass. On king dave." Von says.

Noah made this face before rubbing his eyes laying his head on Von's chest yawning.

"Imma go out him in his crib, go back in the room." Von said looking at Dakota.

Dakota leaned in giving her son a quick kiss on the check, she left going towards the bedroom taking a seat on the bed when her phone started to ring.

She picks up her phone seeing it was a DM from Instagram, causing her to unlock her phone going straight to the message reading it as she just rolled her eyes.

Dakota pressed the message board and started typing on her phone responding to whatever Asian was trying to pull.

Dakota read the last message and just left that girl on read it was no point in her blood pressure rising over some stupid ex that's delusional cause she wasn't gonna end up worked up over Asian's petty drama.

Anyway, Dakota plugged her phone back on the charger placing it back on the nightstand while getting under the covers.

"U sleep?" Von says catching her attention.

"No, I'm too upset, what's the matter?" Dakota asks sitting up.

"I'm good, why u upset is it my babies." Von says plopping on the bed in front of her.

"No, it's Asian! She calls herself dming me about my Instagram post of the engagement ring. She's lucky I'm pregnant cause if I wasn't I would've beat her ass a long time ago." Dakota says looking at him.

"Lemme see yo phone gang." Von says looking around.

Dakota handed him the phone watching as he unlocked it and read through the messages looking back up at her without saying anything, she knew he was mad just by the look he was giving.

"Imma talk to asian myself. She actin reckless an ion need u fighting out here over some fuck shit. I need my babies healthy." He says rubbing her belly.

"But she testing my patience. The first time at my place of business and now I'm not letting this go Dayvon, that girl is trying me like Dej Loaf." Dakota said folding her arms.

"Baby, imma handle Asian why don't you go too sleep please." He said with a sweet smile.

Dakota rolled her eyes getting comfortable under her covers, watching her fiance getting in the bed an pull her body closer to his so the pair could cuddle.

TO BE CONTINUED............................................

I haven't been the best mentally with school and everything writing just has been it.

But I finally decided to update for you all.

Also, I have a new King Von book coming soon.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

173K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...
29.4K 956 50
This story won't be like all the jayda and king von stories . This story is based of healthy relationships and it shows what normal relationships loo...
1.6M 62K 55
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover girl!