Short Story's

Autorstwa svtriddle

Short storys povs and poems Warning: contains graphic imagery (if u have a good or active imagination) conta... Więcej

they won
something i wrote in a youtube comment section
very short
oop
throw my troubles at the world again
no cap
queen
Untitled Part 9
kk
pov: with the ex
well well well
:(
sheeeesh
poetry
poetry 2
i dont write love poems
:))
LOVE
EUPHORIA
CRAZY
INSANE
;O
colours
Never tasted so good
ily
finding love
A fathers love
sh

well well well pt 2 (similar)

12 0 0
Autorstwa svtriddle

Yes, the king. Oh how he loved that which he owned. He loved his women, his wine, his gold, and his sons.To carry on a name, men are needed. Oh how he cherished his 7 sons, who would give him what he asked for without a second thought. So when I came into this world, eager to obey him and his commands, to give him all that he asked for and more. Instead I was given books, and he refused to give me strength.He did give me something far more valuable.So I took them from him. One by one, plucked off like feathers and thrown to the wind. How he mourned for his sons.I took that which he cherished. I took his gold and his riches, giving them to who really needed it. He had too much anyways. I did keep some for myself however. Next, I stole his queen, his golden trophy. Mother had been halfway across the sea, off to live the life she desired, while Father would rage for many a year. He still did not know it was I was slowly ruining him, step by step.He drank his life away, sitting on a throne that he never earned nor needed anymore. I saved him for last. As he passed away in his deathbed, my dagger still slick with his blood, I whispered, "Burn Father, burn in the Hell you have created when you shunned me with no regrets."And so with my legs crossed, I sit upon the throne, a crown of gold adorning my head.For this was my kingdom now. This is my story, my victory. I reveled in my power. For I learned that one day or another, strength will bow to knowledge. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
117K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...