oop

The room smelled of smoke and tear gas. The windows were riddled with bullets and the red and blue flashes from outside stained the air. Armed forces moved in, lasers piercing the green and gray smoke. Gunshots riddled the air as they cleared the building. Laughing pierced the air as suddenly as the room's smoke dissipated and the surrounding doors and windows covered by thick metal. "Hehe, I was expecting more of a fight, for the FBI you aren't really the smartest.", a voice echoed over the loudspeakers. The tactical team tried to signal for backup and alert the other team in the building, but to no avail, as the radio cut out. Suddenly the room is lit up by bright lights and part of the wall opens to reveal a window, one with a figure behind it who speaks into the loudspeaker. "Welcome to my circus, you will all be interesting test subjects.", says the figure clad in black with the same voice. "You really had to be the heroes right? The all-so-good government? You fools... He he he, ha ha ha AHA HA HA HA HA HAA HAA!!" "Let us go, you know that you can't keep doing this. You know this is wrong." The fire team commander yells back. "You don't have to do this. You really don't!" "So let's see... You enter my laboratory, you kill my men, you mess with my plans... AND YOU STILL WANT MERCY? Pathetic, how pathetic. Well, you won't find any mercy from me." The voice echoes back "You know who I am now, that proves my theory..." "Oh well, more fun for me... I will enjoy this, very. Very. Much..." The lights dim as the room is filled with sleeping gas and the tactical team passes out. The figure walks away from the loudspeaker and exits the room. One man was watching from the outside, a visible skull painted on their ballistic helmet and full tactical gear with crossbones painted on it. They put the sniper down and prepare to enter the building. "I've got you now". "Or do you?", the voice echoed once more, this time in the dilapidated building the man was using as a lookout point. Suddenly the door opened as the black-clothed figure emerged from the elevator. "Shoot me if you want, it won't make a difference. I suggest you don't though", says the figure. "You know how many people you've killed! Your journey ends here, no more windows or orphaned children, this ends here!" The man yells. "You know how many people die every day, you know how many die to the government for no reason? You know how many die to real criminals?" The figure chuckles. "You and I are the same. We both kill, we both murder, we both torture." "You and I are nothing alike! I kill the scum of the earth those who deserve it!", yells out the disgruntled man. "We both kill for a reason. I kill because the world is at my fingertips and my experiments get us closer to evolution by the minute!" The figure says. "Well, we will see what your experiments can do with you dead!" The man yells a loud click is heard and suddenly... BOOM! The city downtown in the background collapses. The explosion shakes the earth and both parties fall to the ground. "Why! Why did you do that!", the man yells out again. "Your family was in that downtown area. Shame really would've been interesting to see what your kin are capable of... Oh well, in the interest of self-preservation." The figure echoes this as the building shakes and... This was my little story thing, I might expand on it. If you have any suggestions for me please let me know! Hope you enjoyed it.

Show less