kk

Pov: You just witnessing your fiance getting it on with the person you absolutely hate and had warned your fiance to stay away from.

The person is the pretty and favourite child of your family. You are the eldest child with one year older gap. In the beginning, your life was happy. Then, your 'sibling' came along. The 'sibling's parent was divorced and the single parent that been taking care of them suddenly died in an accident. You were 8 years old when they came, standing happily with a fluffy teddy bear while holding your father hands tightly.

Three month.. They manipulate your parents attention like a starved animal. You were forced to play with them. Generally, you know something is not right with the way they act. Until, you felt tiny hands pushed you down the stairs when you carrying chores down the stairs.

For a month, you in a coma. That one night, you awake briefly wondering where you are and tensions spread all over your body. You turned your eyes to the left and saw the devil holding a pillow over their head. You tried to speaker no words came out and you felt yourself are about to blackout again. Then, the pillow covered your head and you can't breath.

For some reason, your gripping tightly against your water dripper and pulled. The water bag went down with the metal pillar unto the floor. Alarming the nurses to barged into the room. The devil had run away, leaving the get well card next to the bed.

Since then, you know how evil the little devil is. You strived to trapped your rooms and learned to be more cunning. You never ate anything that the devil gave you after your grandma died in a sudden heart attack in the summer because the devil forget about grandma allergy.

After the latest murder attempts on your life, your parents turned into mindless doll, your extended family always comparing you with them. You fed up and lived independently after highschool.

Grandfather is the only sane person in your family and gave you the nice house not far from the city. You moved there and met your fiance.

Fast forward, you decided to bring your fiance back to your parents house. You had already warned him about the situation. Then, you literally saw your fiance face went blank and reddened after seeing 'them'. You narrowed your eyes and pinch his side. He startled and went forward to introduce himself.

For several days, nothing when wrong except seeing a smirked on your parents faces when seeing your fiance trying to earned his brownie points cutely. Still there seem to be something I'm missing here when 'they' avoiding you. It's became apparent when you find out that your fiance 'fishing' trip with dad for bonding session every weekend... The bitch was there all along.

The most hurtful things was your father actions for allowing the bitch to come with them secretly. So, here you are watching your fiance and the bitch share a cabin together ...