well well well pt 2 (similar)

Yes, the king. Oh how he loved that which he owned. He loved his women, his wine, his gold, and his sons.To carry on a name, men are needed. Oh how he cherished his 7 sons, who would give him what he asked for without a second thought. So when I came into this world, eager to obey him and his commands, to give him all that he asked for and more. Instead I was given books, and he refused to give me strength.He did give me something far more valuable.So I took them from him. One by one, plucked off like feathers and thrown to the wind. How he mourned for his sons.I took that which he cherished. I took his gold and his riches, giving them to who really needed it. He had too much anyways. I did keep some for myself however. Next, I stole his queen, his golden trophy. Mother had been halfway across the sea, off to live the life she desired, while Father would rage for many a year. He still did not know it was I was slowly ruining him, step by step.He drank his life away, sitting on a throne that he never earned nor needed anymore. I saved him for last. As he passed away in his deathbed, my dagger still slick with his blood, I whispered, "Burn Father, burn in the Hell you have created when you shunned me with no regrets."And so with my legs crossed, I sit upon the throne, a crown of gold adorning my head.For this was my kingdom now. This is my story, my victory. I reveled in my power. For I learned that one day or another, strength will bow to knowledge.