-Blessed by Divinity: Eternit...

由 arjun_snm

The sequel to 'Blessed by Divinity'. All hopes of an early retirement are lost for Aaron as he is called on... 更多

Prologue- A New Age
Returning Home
A New Threat
A Tight Situation
The Mainland
Nightmare World
A New Face
Shaking the Rust
The Mining City
Protecting What We Can't
Remnants
A Phantom Performance
A New Goal
Battle at the Ruins
A Touching Reunion
Unleashed Potential
Taking a Detour
Snowpoint Temple
Battle at the Depths
Undying Flame
A Pokemon's Dream
The City on the Coast
The Silent Trainer
Nightmare World II
Desperate Measures
New Competition
The Fox's True Power
Unexpected Help
A Psychic's Prediction
Wishing on a Star
Emerging from the Shadows
The Wish Pokemon
The City of the Setting Sun
The Sunyshore Brothers
A Devil's Return
Vista Lighthouse Showdown
Nightmare World III
Flying Solo
Parting Ways
Passion Reignited
A Titanic Clash
Trouble in Paradise
The Tallest Mountain
The Puppet Master
World's Most Wanted
Endless Sea
Nightmare World IV
Together
Descent
Clash at the Summit
Primal Instincts
Cursed
Revenge
Ascension
Truth and Ideals
Battle at the End of the Void
Divinity Reborn
Letting Loose
Progress
Celestial Power
Destruction
No Control
Faded Mirror
Patience and Pent Up Power
Battle at the Fallen King's Throne
Fate
Divinity Awakened
Reality
Epilogue - Almighty Sinnoh
A/N

Draconic Power

20 1 0
由 arjun_snm

"Hoopa use hyperspace fury!"

Waves of dark ominous energy poured out from the djinn pokemon's body, engulfing the throne room in a black shadow. A large gold ring swirled behind Hoopa as the psychic type faded into the portal. Time stopped flowing as the portal pokemon emerged behind Sceptile, assailing the forest pokemon from all angles.

As the shadowed background faded and the throne room returned to view, Sceptile was thrust into a black stone pillar. The forest pokemon slowly stood back to his feet, the pillar behind him crumbling into dust.

Sceptile's immense speed was his greatest asset but our opponent had the ability to bypass it. With the ability to teleport, Hoopa had the advantage over us but the look in the forest pokemon's eye told me he wasn't ready to give up just yet.

"Now use gunk shot."

"Counter with dragon pulse!"

Hoopa pooled a sphere of toxic energy in its palms, firing its attack as Sceptile countered. The beam of draconic energy crashed into the poison move, both pokemon held to a stalemate.

Then Sceptile's body began to glow with a faint jade light as his aura burned brighter. He poured more energy into his move, the multicoloured light growing in size and taking on the shape of a dragon. Hoopa's attack was overpowered, the djinn pokemon with no time to react as it was forced to the floor for the first time.

As Hoopa returned to the battle, it let out a deafening roar, shaking the palace to its core. The King had a serious look on his face, undoubtedly surprised to see Sceptile overpower the portal pokemon even after battling twice before.

"Don't let up Sceptile! Follow with leaf blade!"

There was a sonic boom as the forest pokemon surged forward. He became a blur as he charged across the throne room, the blades on his arm growing in size as they glowed a floral green.

At the last second, Hoopa managed to escape into a portal but as he did, I noticed that time didn't slow to a crawl. Sceptile kept his wits about him, waiting for his opponent to strike from anywhere.

"Focus blast Hoopa."

"Dragon pulse straight down!"

Before Hoopa emerged from its portal, I made the call, sensing its ominous aura under Sceptile's feet. At once, the forest pokemon leapt into the air, firing a huge beam of pure draconic energy directly at the floor.

As the portal opened, Sceptile's attack disappeared into it, Hoopa nowhere to be found. But we didn't have any time to relax, the forest pokemon still in mid air as another portal opened up behind him.

There was no time for me to call out what was happening but Sceptile was ready. Still in mid air, the forest pokemon adjusted his body, arching his back as the sphere of raw energy crashed into the wall of the throne room.

"Hmph, hyperspace hole now Hoopa."

The moment Sceptile landed on the floor, the background became a blank white. Time slowed to a crawl as Hoopa emerged, ready to attack,

As the djinn pokemon swung his arm, I could have sworn I saw Sceptile follow his opponent with his eyes. At the last second, the forest pokemon appeared to move slightly but it wasn't enough as Hoopa's attack connected.

Sceptile was quick to his feet, time returning to its normal flow. He let out an assertive roar, showing that it would take more than that for him to hit the canvas. I only needed one glance to know that he was slowly catching up with his opponent.

"Earthquake Sceptile!"

Hoopa had no time to see the attack coming, the entire palace thrown into disarray. The roof began to crumble away, parts of the floor falling into the abyss below. The djinn pokemon was thrown to the floor, Sceptile unwilling to let his opponent stay in control of the fight.

"This has gone on long enough. Hoopa, hyperspace fury!"

Waves of dark energy engulfed the throne room, the portal pokemon disappearing into a swirling shadowy mess. Time appeared to stop completely, but as I looked to the field, Sceptile's eyes were flicking from one place to another. Even though his body hadn't caught up just yet, the forest pokemon was adapting to the slowed time zone that Hoopa was in control of.

In a split second, Hoopa reappeared behind Sceptile, its arms ready to attack. Then in a flash, the grass type swung his body around, his blades glowing in the darkness as he was equal to his opponent's attack. At first, Hoopa was surprised but because to its experience, the djinn pokemon came out on top in their clash.

Time returned to normal, Sceptile landing on his feet as he shook off the attack. Even though he wasn't showing it, I could see that he was reaching his limit. It couldn't have been easy for him to keep up with a teleporting pokemon but his inability to conceded defeat meant that he was still fighting on even ground. Sceptile was becoming faster and faster with each passing second and when time flowed normally, it was hard for me to follow him with my eyes.

"Sceptile, this is it! Frenzy plant!"

"Don't let them attack, finish them with hyperspace fury!"

As Hoopa initiated its attack, time slowed to a Slugma's pace. The throne room disappeared under the dark ominous veil as the djinn pokemon vanished into one of its portals.

I watched on, seeing that Sceptile was ready this time. His eyes were focused, quickly darting around the battlefield, waiting for his opponent.

Then in a flash, Hoopa re emerged directly overhead. Numerous portal surrounded Sceptile, the djinn pokemon ready to let loose on the grass type. But the forest pokemon wasn't done there, my eyes struggled to keep up with the battle as the ground broke apart, huge mammoth thick vines breaking through.

The moment time returned to its usual flow, the battlefield was covered in a thick cloud of smoke. It slowly faded and as it did, the result of the battle was clear.

Both pokemon had been knocked out, Sceptile reverting to its base form. The King was dead silent, no doubt shocked that one of his most powerful pokemon had been defeated.

"You continue to surprise me time and time again. You should have just lost because now it's too late. Aaron, you will feel my full wrath now! Ruler of the Distortion World, Giratina, come to my side!"

There was a bellowing roar as the palace began to shake violently. The roof of the throne room was ripped away in an instant, the surrounding void seeping onto the worn out battlefield.

A blur flew past in a flash, another deafening roar causing the palace to rumble in await of the legendary titan. Before I knew it, a ghostly aura had engulfed the throne room, an ominous presence looming just ahead.

Slowly, Giratina descended into the throne room, its immense aura causing gravity to warp around its long snaking body. As I looked closely, I recognised that this was not the same renegade pokemon that I had come to learn about.

Its skin was a light tan, glowing blue stripes across its long neck. The metal crown on its head was coloured silver instead of gold, its eyes burning a fiery blue in the darkness of the void. Its six wings were each separated, the ends of the long tendrils overflowing with a bright blue energy, its wings covering its snaking body like a protective cage.

"This isn't the Giratina you thought you knew Aaron. This is the renegade pokemon in its true, primal form and with it I will destroy you here!"

I felt a bead of sweat drop down my cheek as I stared at the insanely strong pokemon before me. Giratina's watchful eyes were fixed on me, the void pokemon silently analysing me.

By my side, a pokeball started twitching slightly. Five of my pokemon had been defeated this battle so there was only one left. Everything we had worked so hard for hung in the balance of this fight, any outcome that wasn't our victory meant this was all for nothing.

In the face of such a strong pokemon, I couldn't have asked for any other pokemon to stand at my side. I called on Dragonite, the orange scaled dragon landing on the remains of the black stone floor. Quietly she turned to me, nodding confidently before looking to her opponent.

Giratina loomed over Dragonite, its sheer size already a problem. But if there was any pokemon I could count on, she was standing in front of me.

"Dragonite start strong with hurricane!"

"Hmph, thunder to counter."

The dragon pokemon took to the air, instantly whipping up a category five storm. What was left of the throne room was swept up in the gale wind, the hurricane picking up speed quickly.

Though Giratina was equal to it, the void parting as a huge bolt of lightning crackled down from above. Both attacks collided as the two pokemon battled for early dominance. The hurricane began sparking, thunder rumbling above the throne room.

Dragonite wasn't done there, pushing forward through the storm. The guardian of the sea wasn't phased by the harsh weather, charging into the gale wind out of her opponent's view.

"Giratina don't let them move, use dream eater."

The renegade pokemon roared, a wave of psychic energy washing over the battlefield. In an instant, the thunderstorm was dispelled, time freezing still. Giratina's astral projection surged through the air, Dragonite unable to evade as she was thrust to the floor with force.

Quickly, the psychic energy dissipated, Dragonite shaking off the damage she had taken. As the dragon pokemon took to the skies, a sonic boom erupted behind her, the throne room shaking as both pokemon engaged in an aerial battle.

"Dream eater again."

"Push forward with superpower!"

This time we were ready for Giratina's psychic attack. Dragonite cloaked herself in a hot red steam, dispelling the wave of psychic energy as her glowing aura condensed around her. The dragon pokemon spun in the air, turning Giratina's dream eater away as she flew through the air at immense speed.

 As Dragonite swung from close range, her opponent curled her snaking body around her. With unexpected dexterity, Giratina evaded the first swing and the second.

In a flash, the renegade pokemon ascended high into the skies, spreading its wings as it let out a deafening roar. The void tore apart as glowing hot rocks spiralled through the air. Giratina unleashed a powerful meteor shower of draconic energy down toward the remains of the battlefield.

Dragonite weaved through the falling meteors with impressive dexterity of her own. The onslaught wouldn't subside, the dragon pokemon pushing herself to her limit to avoid the devastating meteor shower.

The battle was heating up, already reaching boiling point. Both pokemon fighting at full capacity but the outcome was still yet to be decided.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.5K 1K 52
Ash was unexpectedly selected for Kanto High academy - one of the most popular academy in all regions. There he met with all his friends - new and ol...
339 29 17
WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS DARK TOPICS SUCH AS DEATH AND ABUSE! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANY TOPICS INVOLVING THESE! The land of...
44.3K 1.3K 17
A female Ash Ketchum is faced with being unable to fulfill her dreams with prejudices against her gender, and realizing that the world is a dark, ugl...
3.7K 141 51
Ash, Serena, Clemont and the rest of the Electroclan have destroyed the largest of the Galactic Starxsource plants, but now they're on the run. Galac...