Pkyek 2.O

By SnehaRani344

Hello guys, this story is based upon the show. Actually, the story will resume where Siddharth took piya with... More

Piya meets maithili
Maithili disguises as piya
Maithili saves piya from siddharth
Abhiya's confrontation - I
Regret jealousy love
Darkness never leaves
Silence before the storm
Evil plan
Engagement party
I'm pregnant
soulmates turned one
There is a way
Finding a solution
IT'S TIME

Abhiya's confrontation-II

93 9 10
By SnehaRani344

The episode starts with abhiya...

Piya (caressing his face with intensity in eyes): abhay please tell me the truth...mujhe pta h tum mujhe protect karne ki koshish kar rhe ho but abhay u r going away from me which hurts me abhay. U know maine hamesha se tumhe pyar kiya hai ; tumhare har roop se maine pyaar kiya hai abhay...please trust me and my love for u abhay.

Abhay: no piya...u can't love a monster... I remember how u ran away from me when my truth was revealed to you...tum mujhse darr rhi thi piya (he said with pain on his face and eyes)...tum mujhse bachne k liye help mang rhi thi even when u know I could never hurt you.

Piya ( looks down in guilt and cups his face while looking into his eyes again): I know abhay...I know this...and I regret my actions...I wish I had accepted you then this situation wouldn't have come...aur tum mere hote but abhay...I hurted u alot jiske liye main khud ko kabhi maaf nhi kar paungi...I am sorry abhay... I'm really sorry...

She breaks down and cries out loud while kneeling down. Abhay sits beside her to calm her down and helps her to stand up cupping her face...

Abhay: don't cry piya... don't...sshhhh....(puts his finger on her lips and piya looks at him)...
Piya u know main tumhe dard me nhi dekh sakta fir kyu deti ho khud ko itna dard piya...why piya why?

Piya: abhay I deserve this pain for hurting you...I hurted u everytime...but u were always there for me...

Scene moves to maithili who is still taking rest but unable to...she needs blood 'human blood'. She lied to them about having animal blood which she can consume but satisfaction is far away. She is restless and wondering in the room...trying to control her thirst atleast for one day. She wants to go out but she can't let them to suspect her.

Maithili: ye hum kya kar rhe h kya humse thodi der ye pyaas bardast nhi ho sakti...agar aaj hum yha se nikal kar insani khoon piye to ye log ko humpe shaq ho jaega...aur ye hume hamare maksad tak nhi pahunchane dege... Aaj k liye to hume is pyas ko bardasht krna hi hoga warna hum abhayendra ko kho dege..use pta chal jaega ki hum insani khoon peene wala darinda hai...
Hum piya se haar nhi sakte us mamuli insan se... Abhayendra sirf hamara hai aur uske liye hum ye karne ko v taiyar hai. Lekin sirf aaj k liye kal hume kuch sochna hoga jisse in sab ko pta na chle. ( She smirks).

Scene moves to jungle...

Abhay: piya...tumhe regret karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai... Agar koi v insan hota toh wo mujhse darta kyuki ye meri sacchai h piya jisse mai tumhe bachana chahta hu.

Piya: u know abhay I wanted to know ur truth and I had feelings that u are a vampire . Remember how I tried everything to confirm (abhay nods). I had made my mind to accept you and ur truth but don't know what happened to me when I saw u... I was already so scared due to fire and by seeing you my brain couldn't think anymore just wanted to be saved. My mind froze to think further. My heart wanted to stay there but mind couldn't respond except running away and be saved. I regret all those actions which I did that night and day after. I wanted to run away from u and the place but my heart didn't allow it and I had to return for u and our love.

Abhay: piya tumhe pta hai mai tumse bat karna chahta tha par himmat nhi ho rhi thi lekin fir v maine himmat karke tumhre paas aaya lekin maine jab tumhe bus stand k pas dekha toh mere sare hopes khatm ho gye...mai chahta tha tum meri sacchai ko apnao aur mujhe chhodkar kabhi mat jana but I was hurt when I saw you leaving . I couldn't stop u because a monster has no right to love a human.

Piya: no abhay u r not a monster. U r far better than humans who have heart but it is selfish. But look at you...selfless, caring ,loving and everything u are. How can I resist myself to love you. ur heart doesn't beat but still it has life which loves me abhay and u can't deny this.

Abhay looks away and turns to leave the forest but piya holds his wrist and makes him to face her.

Piya: abhay...I won't let u go until u tell me the truth.

Abhay: mujhe jane do piya...tum sacchai ko bardasht nhi kar paogi.

Piya: mai sabkuch bardast kar sakti hu agar tum mere sath ho...mai apne pyar ko wapas khona nhi chahti...tell me the truth (softly).

Abhay: piya...

Piya nods.

Abhay: I...love...you...a lot...

Abhay hugs her tightly like he was meeting her after a long period of time.

Piya: I love u abhay.

They break the hug but there arms are still holding each other.

Abhay: it's truth that I love u more than I loved maithili. (Piya smiles happily). U know why?

Piya nods in no. Abhay smiles.

Abhay: because of this innocency. U r selfless, caring and don't think twice to help others. Maithili was similar when she was human . She always cared for me . I was her first priority but death took away that maithili. She died in the fire. The one who returned is not the one I loved once. She is a devil; a monster.

Piya is confused. Confused because she saved her from siddharth then how she could be a monster.

Piya: but abhay... She saved me even after knowing that u love me. She must have killed me after knowing this but she saved me. And u were thankful too. Then how can she be a monster abhay?

Abhay: because it was all her plan. She is a man eater vampire. She sucks blood of human , doesn't save them. She is upto something.

Piya is shocked and scared as well.

Piya: whatt?

Abhay: yes piya.

Piya: then abhay why did u accept her?

Abhay: piya...she is a danger to u if I had not accepted her she might have killed you and I can't afford to lose you.

Piya: but how do u know this abhay?

Abhay: when I reached the palace to save u...she was there disguised as you.

Piya is hell shocked.

Abhay: initially I thought it was you because she had used some spell on her which didn't allow me to recognise her smell . But piya I know you more than she does know you. Soon when she said I should leave you for maithili...I got alert. Because I know how stubborn u are (both smiles at his comment). U would give up on everything but not on me. But I had to confirm it.

(Flashback- when vampire catcher caught abhay by using the instrument...he couldn't help but shouted by keeping his hands on his ears.abhay asked him to stop it but he was not listening. When he tried to control the pain by shaking his head he noticed something at some distance. He couraged to look in the direction and was shocked. Piya was feeling the same pain as him. He was shocked thinking how could piya feel this pain . Yes she could only if she was a vampire but he didn't bite her after the first bite. That means it was maithili in piya's disguise. He was shocked to learn the truth and worried for piya at the same time. He had to protect piya from maithili anyhow. Now he knew she was not his maithili but a monster; a man eater. But helplessly he had to go back to her in order to save piya. He lost all hopes of his love for maithili. He only loved piya now...only piya. )

Abhay: when I saw u safe I was relieved. But my heart again died when I hurted u to keep you safe...When u listened the conversation and I had to make sure that everyone believes me...I was piecing my heart into pieces. I can never hurt you but I was helpless. When Siddharth attacked you I was hell scared but my plan worked and maithili saved you. I did this for you piya because I love u Alot.

They hug as if there is no tomorrow. He kisses her on her hair.

Piya: I love u abhay...I love you.

Abhay: love u too piya...

They break the hug and look at each other with love. Abhay caresses her face and locks her hair . He kisses her forehead, cheeks and nose. Piya makes a baby look.

Abhay: what?

Piya: I also want.

Abhay: want what?(confused)

Piya: to kiss you.

Abhay blushes and looks down.

Piya: so my mr. Vampire also blushes.

Abhay pulls her by grabbing her waist making piya blush.

Abhay: now my prey is also red like.....(paused)

Piya: huhh...how rude abhay! I'm ur prey? ( hits his chest) and what red like?

Abhay: red like ummmm....(pretends as thinking)...red like blood...

Piya: blood...(makes faces)

Abhay: so what u thought...tomato

Piya: yeah ofcourse...

Abhay: but I can't eat tomato but I can drink blood.

Piya blushes more hard and hits his stomach by her elbow. He leaves her.

Abhay: ouuchhh...

Piya: ohh sorry sorry abhay.....did I hurt you? I didn't mean to...

She touched his stomach in regret while abhay is suppressing his laugh. She looks at him and gets angry.

Piya: hooowww... Here I am tensed and u are laughing. How mean?

Abhay: don't u know piya what I am. I was just acting and I couldn't stop myself when u were scared for a vampire. Prey cares for predator.

Piya: yeah because prey loves this predator. But I'm not gonna forgive for this ok.

Abhay: so what can I do for apology?

Piya: I will let u know later.

Abhay: ok...I will wait.( Pulls her by catching her wrists and keep them around his neck while he embraces her) u were saying something that u also want to...

Piya: want what? (Raises her eyebrows)

Abhay: Don't pretend ok...I know u want to kiss this handsome face. Afterall it's all urs.

Piya laughs. Abhay is confused.

Abhay: what is funny?

Pia: so vampire is also self obssessed.

Abhay: why can't when I have .

Piya: yeah yeah right...but I won't kiss you.

Abhay: what? U wanted to kiss me right.

Piya: yeah...but I changed my mind... I think u should ask kiss from ur  maithili...she is ur girlfriend afterall.

Abhay(teases her): yeah alright...I should go to her and I will kiss her all night and no one will disturb us.

Piya gets angry while abhay leaves and pretends to go away. Piya pulls him and kisses him on lips. Abhay smiles and kisses her back. He moves his hands caressing her back and piya moves her hands around his neck and hair. After sometime, piya moves back and opens her eyes which were filled with love and happiness. Abhay pulls her closer and caresses her face.

Abhay: piya I was just teasing you.

Piya: ya I know...but u underestimated me.

Abhay: then I think I should underestimate u again and again so that I get what I want right.

Piya: just shut up... it's not gonna work everytime. But yes if you take her name again I will definitely kill you .

Abhay: but piya I am already dead ( laughs)

Piya: it's ok...keep doing this and I will leave u and never  come back.

Abhay shuts her mouth by putting his palm over her lips.

Abhay: shhh pia... don't...I don't want to lose you... please don't scare me like that.

Pia nods and hugs him.
Piya: I won't let you go away from me...never..

Abhay: me too.

Piya: abhay...

Abhay: hmmm....

Piya: abhay why did u bite me? And why Siddharth is like this especially with you?

Abhay breaks the hug and caresses her.

Abhay: piya I think it's too late... it's dangerous for u to stay here at this time.

Piya: but abhay I asked u something?

Abhay: I will answer you everything tomorrow...but u need to leave now. It's about ur safety and I cannot take any risk. Also, maithili must be waiting for me. We need to hide our love from world : noone should know.

Piya gets sad on hearing maithili's name.

Abhay: don't worry piya. I won't go close to her. But I need to make sure she doesn't doubt me so I will have to do to some acting. I hope u understand. Trust me.

Piya nods.

Abhay: we should leave now.

They leave. Abhay drops her into her room from window and leaves for his place bidding a bye to his lover.

_________
What's gonna be next? 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1K 15
Abhay is frozen in ice by Maithli but what happens when Piya will not let him erase her memory??? To know the eternal love of Abhiya, peep in.
90.1K 7.6K 41
STAND ALONE We all absolutely love and live love stories but what about the story that does not start from the start? Ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani, dono...
59.4K 2.9K 121
#331 on 28.9.2017 #1 in Piya on 10.5.2018 Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani Season 2 How far can true love survive? Till death? Till the end of an era? Or till...
3.7K 186 21
a short abhiya fanfiction a small town girl called priya and her heartbroken mother move to deradoon she's hardworking and full of love despite...