The Daughter of Sirius Black

By ACourtOfStories

No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became Th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 38

5.9K 156 21
By ACourtOfStories

As they walked towards the stadium, Leona jumped onto Fred's back, a large green and white hat she stole from George in her hand.

"Feeling better now Freddy?" she asked him as he caught her easily, hooking his arms under her legs as her head rested on his shoulder.

"Rosalee, you're going to pay for that, you know right?" he asked over his shoulder and he could feel her smile grow.

"I look forward to whatever it is you have in mind,' she grinned sinisterly as she kissed his cheek.

Fred being Fred, had had Leona put a clover and small rectangles of green and white on one cheek. And on the other cheek, were several lipstick marks from where Leona had kissed him and reapplied her makeup before doing it again.

His lips were also slightly stained with the Irish colours.

Three guesses as to how that happened.

Arthur had merely shaken his head at but didn't protest when he saw it. And George had only laughed at his brother, which was quite ironic considering he was the one with his entire face covered in paint.

"Blimey, dad! How far up are we?" Ron asked in amazement as they climbed what had to be the hundredth staircase. Millions of people had to be here, the cheering deafening and lights flashing as they counted down the minutes until game time.

"Well put it this way, if it rains, you'll be the first to know," drawled the voice of none other than Lucius Malfoy from the platform below them, Draco at his side dressed in a smart suit that was purely black.

"Father and I are in the Minister's Box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," Draco bragged.

"Don't boast Draco," Lucius reprimanded as he jammed the snakes head on the top of his cane into Draco's chest, the boy flinching. "There's no need with these people."

"Rosalee, don't listen to him. Ignore him. Let's just keep moving," Fred whispered to her as she exhaled deeply, trying to let her rage dissipate with the breath. And it seemed to work as they began to move, Harry pulling Hermione along before Lucius hooked the silver teeth of his snake staff into Harry's shoe, Arthur gripping his shoulders tightly.

"Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can," he said ominously before removing his cane and moving away from them.

"Come on kids, don't let them ruin this," Arthur said to them and Leona was determined to heed his advice as she put a smile on her face, grabbed Fred's hand and pulled him up the stairs with her where they met Amos and Cedric who led them to their seats.

"Come on up!" Amos invited. "I told you these seats would be worth waiting for," he said as they arrived in the highest row of the stadium, balloons of red, white and green floating up into the sky from the lower rows.

"Come on!" George screamed as they leaned on the railing that prevented them from falling a hundred feet. He had his hat back and on his head, Ginny donning a similar one as Leona, Fred and Hermione were left with Irish scarves. Ron and Harry were the only two rooting for the Bulgarians as they dressed in red and black colours, both with large hats. Ron had even had her paint a small red 'K' on his cheek in honour of the Bulgarian Seeker.

And the trio screamed like mad as the Irish team zoomed over them, leaving white and green smoke in their wake.

"It's the Irish!" Leona screamed in excitement. "There's Troy!" she said as she pointed him out.

"And Mullet!" Fred yelled.

"And Moran!" George added as fireworks went off, a little boy dressed in Irish clothes doing a jig appearing in the sky.

And the stadium began chanting.

"IRELAND! IRELAND! IRELAND!" Fred, George and Leona joined it, Lucius and Draco long forgotten, and they jumped up and down, Leona in between the two boys.

"HERE COME THE BULGARIANS!" George bellowed as the little boy made of fireworks exploded in red sparks as the red-dressed Bulgarian players flew through the area where the Irish team hovered, the green players barely moving out of the way.

And the cheering grew louder as the spotlight landed on a boy, who was around the trio's age as he did a trick on his broom before rejoining his team and zooming around the stadium.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked.

"That, Gin, is the best Seeker in the world!" Leona explained. Even though she was rooting for Ireland, she respected the talent that Viktor Krum had.

And the seats of the stadium were displayed with a picture of the seeker as a flag dropped, his name in Bulgarian colours behind him.

"KRUM!" they cheered.

"Good evening!" then came the amplified voice of the Minister himself, from his box no doubt. "As Minister for Magic, it gives me great pleasure, to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd, Quidditch World Cup! Let the match...begin!"

And an orb of white light was released from the Minister's wand as the game began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191 3 23
Nadine's parents would go to great lengths to safeguard their family's honor. To safeguard her secret, Draco found himself standing at a crossroads...
110K 4.5K 87
Y/n is the daughter of Sirius and Monica Black. Sirius was sent to Azkaban for being accused for murder and your mother Monica Black who disappeared...
44.6K 1.4K 27
'𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐒π₯𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐧, 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 π†π«π²πŸπŸπ’π§ππ¨π«.' After the sorting hat had sorted Anna Rowly into Gryffindor, breaking th...
105K 4.1K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...