𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•šπ•žπ•¦π•π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ |...

Av WinterzSurprise

To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happine... Mer

*Intro
1|| The Mysterious Disappearance of Two Friends
2|| Red and Green
3|| New World
4|| Static
5|| The Prince of the End
*6|| Memories of Her
7|| The Man with the Pig Mask
8|| Three New Players
9|| Directions
10|| Home?
11|| Problem
12|| The Necromancer and his Friend
*13|| Late Night Talks
14|| The White-Eyed Devil
15|| The Festival
16|| Cogchamps
17|| Run Phil, Run
*18|| Time
19|| Mount Hermit
*20|| The Temple
21|| The Imposter
22|| Travelling Gone Wrong?
23|| Decisions
24|| Town of the Lost
25|| Warning From A God
26|| First Week of Training
*27|| Underground Adventures
28|| 2/3
29|| The Monument of the Diamond Minecart
*30|| Collide
31|| The Mysterious Cave
*32|| Calm Before the Storm
33|| The Dream SMP
34|| Friends?
*35|| The Visitor
*36|| Arrival
37|| The Aftermath
β€’β€’Their Abilitiesβ€’β€’
*38|| Start of Something New
39|| Talk Between Friends
40|| "Techno?"
Special || Memory: Blood for the Blood God
41|| Power Unravels
42|| Explosions and Showdowns
43|| Fix You
44|| The Monument of the Bajan and the Bacca
45|| Tower of Knowledge
46 || Sky Castle
48|| The Day Before the War
49|| The Final Battle
50 || Unexpected Events
51|| Reinforcing with Gods
52|| Victory of the Lost Players
Epilogue
tw: death, rip my king

47|| Meanwhile...

395 20 13
Av WinterzSurprise

Here's Sam, Fundy, Tommy and Ziever. I can't color for the life of me since I only do traditional sketches but here it is nonetheless. (Thank pinterest good lord)

And yes, Tommy's arms aren't balanced, im too lazy to fix it. And yes, some of them have no hands, hands are hard to draw :"DD

Maybe I'll show the other designs in the future...

Maybe...

-*-*-*-

Tommy was conflicted.

He sat by the ledge of the training centre, legs slotted between the metal bars of the rails, peering down at the numerous mobs moving in sync with war cries playing in the background like an annoying echo. A man with pink hair supervising over them.

Although Tommy appears stone cold like every other day, his mind was in a hurricane full of doubt and troubles. He feels bad for recalling his master's words and nitpicking everything from that sentence from the tone and the pauses made.

Half of him says that it's normal to suspect but the other part screams at him, making him feel guilty about being a 'traitor'.

Ever since Puffy has put him inside a false memory, he feels uneasy whenever he leaves his room to meet the other residents of the dark castle. Gazing at their eyes felt like a chore and foreign as if he had never lived under the same roof as them.

Is this what Tubbo felt before he left?

He wonders whether the warmth he felt in the illusion was real. Although he doesn't want to admit it outloud, he would do anything to go back into that place. Fake or not, he just wants to rest without any disturbance from a king or a homicidal lady in the middle of the night.

A faint sound of someone approaching snaps him from his thoughts, head snapping to glance over his shoulder to see a man donning a dark blue adidas tracksuit, hands in his pockets.

"Hey man what's up?"

"Nothing much, how's training?"

"Could be better, being an assassin is hard." He groaned as he took the space beside him.

Come to think of it, even after the 'initiation' Quackity still remained the same in his memory.

"Why did you never change Big Q?"

The man seemed to be taken aback by something either by the nickname or by his question. He laughed nervously. "What do you mean? Why would I change?"

"I mean, everyone changes after the 'initiation', even Techno did."

His eyes that twinkled with nervousness suddenly darkened, drooping as the edge of his lips tugs up into a smirk that sent shivers down Tommy's spine.

Shit, did he give away his deviation?

"What are you implying Tommy?"

"I-I don't— I don't mean to offend you man, I'm just confused."

Dark eyes scanned his face for something that's hopefully not there, Quackity was being suspicious and since he's just a newbie, the chances of Tommy being reported to the white-eyed demon is frighteningly high.

Is this how Tubbo felt when he was suspecting him of deviation?

His friend really does have the balls of steel for surviving this shit.

"Hey Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think of Herobrine?" Quackity inquires as he leans forward making Tommy do the opposite.

"Wha-what do you mean?"

"In general, do you hate him for hurting you? How about Tubbo and Wilbur? Do you want to follow them to Cogchamp?"

Tommy took note of how neutral sounding he was when he mentioned the small mushroom city, but with how great of an actor the other male is, he decided to answer the question like a normal ally.

"I do not hate my master, every action is justified whether bad or good and I shall follow everything he says."

He didn't miss how the tinge of hope in Quackity's eyes disappeared to make way for a teasing lilt, his hand slapping his back as his laughter roared making Tommy mimic him.

"I'm just kidding man, don't be so obvious."

With that, Quackity rose and left before Tommy could even respond.

The teen felt that there's something more from that statement alone. Because he has no idea whether it's a warning of an enemy or a caution of a friend. Maybe the potion doesn't affect him...

Is he reading too much into it? That's impossible.

But then again, Tubbo broke through it with his own strong will and spitting the potion out when nobody was looking.

Weird…

-*-*-*-

“Fuck are we there yet?”

Fundy asks as the intense heat of the desert drains him of his energy, his clothes sticking to his fur that made him more sweaty than the other two that dragged themselves through the sandy domain.

“According to Y/N’s instructions, we’re supposed to arrive in five minutes.” Mumbo answers as he glances down at the map, head slightly tilting from side to side as if he’s trying to find any secret messages on the parchment before turning to Grian. “Are you sure it’s not upside down?” 

“It’s not, unless you flipped it over and made the trip to the Underground City hellish.”

“Just the two of you talking about it makes me nervous.” Fundy says as he pulls out a water canister from his inventory, immediately drinking from it.

“But we’re nearing this red X—actually it seems like we’re here.”

They all paused as Mumbo halts, looking up from his map to see no fancy entrances or shabby builds that might lead them down, just the desert, cactuses and dead bushes. Maybe a few mobs standing from a far.

“Where is the entrance?”

“Maybe we should dig down?” Grian suggested, a netherite shovel materializing in hand.

With that, the other two took out their digging equipment and started descending. It wasn’t even long before Mumbo fell into a hole with a yelp, making Grian and Fundy leap onto the hole to find themselves in a dark room. Taking out their torches, they found themselves in a ruined domain surrounded by dust. The domain reeks of wet cement and the indescribable scent of something ancient.

They haven’t done anything major yet, but Fundy has sneezed more than five times in the last few minutes they’ve been there.

“This looks like an abandoned monument, should we look around?”

“Sure—” sneeze

“Oh boy, what are we going to do about that?” Mumbo tuts while Grian fetches some bandages to fold and act as a cloth when they have no other fabric to use.

“Why did you waste such precious material?”

“Don’t worry, I packed more than you think.” Grian responds. “Besides, we’re supposed to be near the town, yeah?”

“Still, it won’t hurt to save supplies.”

With that, Mumbo separates from his friends in order to scavenge the area for items Techno and the others have missed when they came here. But there was nothing but ruined mechanics that he attempted to pick out to salvage, the voices of his companions fading in the background as his focus increased.

Not even putting much thought into his actions, he somehow managed to activate it as a whirring sound echoed in the place as the floor shook for a brief moment, making everyone turn to Mumbo and the lit open symbols on the wall. The ticking sounds akin to a clock goes quiet after a few clicks.

“What the hell happened?”

“I don’t know, I was trying to salvage any pieces I could add into my device.”

The two men sigh at that before Grian runs over to Mumbo’s side to pull him to the pathway they have discovered which is a round stairway down to what they believe is the underground city.

They have to separate Mumbo and Mechanism from each other before they find themselves facing a problem.

“Do you think they went through here before?”

“Certainly.”

-*-*-*-

Meanwhile…

In a land not on earth nor in any domain of the universe, a man in khaki pants and Hawaiian shirt perks up as the warm wind of the beach blows, taking a whispered code in the air as it passes.

With a sigh, he places down the cold, multi-coloured beverage in a tall glass on the table beside his folding chair. He rose from his seat before his hands reached up to the sky, stretching his limbs before removing his sunglasses.

His vacation is unfortunately over. Someone has activated the warning signal, he suspected the butterfly that visited him was a warning before but in his drunken stupor, just waved and accidentally crushed the insect.

But now that the sign was sent, it was official that the world is in danger.

Or maybe some fool accidentally opened it up without knowing it’s purpose, it’s not the first time he was trolled with it.

“Where are you going, my lord?” The lady in skimpy black satin robes asked.

Taking a few seconds to look at her, he then decides on what to do. He smiled before sitting back on the chair, returning to his previous position with both arms curled behind his head. He doesn’t need to leave so suddenly when his dearest servant is beside him.

“Go check on my world, report everything back to me.”

With only a small nod as a response, the girl suddenly shrinks. Arms became wings and nose elongates into a beak, what used to be a human became a hawk that cawed before taking off and leaving him alone under the shade of the parasol.

-*-*-*-

A jazzy song welcomes them as they arrive at the bottom of the stairs, the dimly lit underground ravine was populated with many houses with the recurring theme of medieval and steampunk, the streets below the cliff had people wandering around and conversing. Shock fills their system at the sight of children running around playing tag.

“They have kids?!?” Fundy exclaimed as they all descended down the cobblestone stairs.

“That’s shocking indeed.”

They all looked around the lively town, hundreds of stands that sold different street foods and materials. While the suited male leads them through the bustling crowd, he didn’t notice two of his friends parting away from him and to the stands with the mouth watering lined up foods ranging from healthy apples to cheese covered potato swirls on a stick.

“Now we just need to find the governor.” Mumbo muttered, halting in front of a sweet apple shop, mouth watering at the thought of tasting something different other than Ponk, Puffy and Bad’s cooking.

They can cook obviously but it doesn’t hurt to let a different kind of flavour touch his taste buds.

“Maybe, we can rest for a moment, you know? Feast a little bit.”

“Ye-yeah!” Mumbo spun around to see his friends already hoarding different kinds of items in their arms, his mouth fell agape at the sight.

“You traitors! My mouth’s watering over here while you both have bought every delicacy from the stalls!”

“They’re currently having a festival, start spending money!” Grian exclaimed, putting his items in the inventory before pushing the suited male towards the sweet apple stand.

“What even is their currency?”

“Diamonds, spend them all, we can get them easily!”

“We can’t pester the other hermitcraft members to give out their diamonds! We can’t abuse that generosity!” Mumbo exclaimed, not realizing that there are many heads that turned towards them at the mention of their associated server.

“If they want us to survive, they’ll open up creative mode to give us shit.” Fundy chimes in, taking a bite from his chicken skewers.

"Think of the diamonds you can put on the side for later hermitcraft episodes." Grian says, sounding like the demon on his shoulders.

Somehow, that convinced the suited male who bought a handful of sweet apples before letting himself be towed away to the nearest stall that sells beverages with a huge range of colors and taste.

With the heinous amount of crystals to exchange for diamonds that they accumulated throughout the whole trip, they managed to buy at least half a stack of every product presented in that lone street alone. Tired of walking and fighting against the crowd that also wants to buy the pizzas, they found an empty table outside a cabin filled with drunken and unconscious people.

"Dear me, we almost forgot the reason why we went here." Mumbo mumbles after finishing his nth chicken skewer, catching the attention of his friends who stopped munching.

"Oh yeah, we need to meet the governor." Fundy says as if he just realised, abandoning his food.

“We have to go, soon.”

With all their careless chatter, their words reached the man behind them who grinned as he placed down his glasses of liquor before standing up to approach the three who looked up at his tall figure. Dark grey cloak that had a few holes and torn fabrics by the hems was put over the black tank top, the faint illusion of the bright red armour over his clothes making them freeze.

He was wearing one of the best armours in the world. Although netherite it better, it does repel Fundy’s ability.

“Why do you three want to talk to the gov?”

The trio shared a look before Fundy became the one who answered. “Well… We need to talk to her about something very important.”

The man narrowed his eyes at them, crossing his arms. “Well, everything is important right?”

“This is really important since this is the matter of our life and death.”

“We’re from Cogchamp, with Technoblade.” Grian added.

After the last side-eye, he nodded and smiled at them which sent relief into their bones. He was HUGE huge and with Mumbo barely able to control his abilities, they wouldn’t be able to take him down. The fire axes on his back glimmered in the faint light, sharp and clean.

Fundy shivers at the thought of it swinging with the intent of killing.

“Let’s go, I’ll lead you to her.”

The trio shared another glance as the man walked out of the tavern, but since they had no other clue how to approach the person in charge, they all decided to follow him out. Even if he’s sketchy, they'll figure it all out later when it really happens and their life is in danger.

They followed the walking tower through the buzzling population, cheering and having the greatest fun of their life. Fundy felt a little bad that it all had to halt because of the news they brought with them, he had a feeling that barely half of them would even bother joining. Death makes everyone shake in their boots and they’ll be playing eenie-meenie-miney-mo with between it and life.

They arrived in front of the municipal office at the end of the ravine, a building made with quartz and a huge tree with crystal clusters protruding on it’s trunk.

There was a line of people outside, waiting for their name to be called out for their pleas and petitions to be heard. But with the man walking in front, they immediately entered which earned a few glares from the others.

The hall was huge and chilly, by the far end of the room was a throne where a lady with smoky quartz skin and a curly ponytail sat. Eyes lidded as she listened to someone’s petition, one hand supporting her head while the other held the papers on her lap. When she looked up and saw them approaching, she brightened.

“Matt! My dearest savior!” She exclaimed as she approached them with wide arms, which ‘Matt’ accepted.

“I brought visitors, they said they come from Technoblade.”

The lady turned to them, recognition glazing her eyes as her smile grew wider. “Grian, Mumbo and Fundy right?”

With a heavy heart, Grian spoke: “Yup, we found a way to escape.”

Pindrop silence filled the room and everyone stared at them with expectancy and hope, but unlike the others, the governess’ face soured as she quickly figured out the reason why they’re there just by judging their expressions.

“You guys need manpower, right?”

“We need to kill the main boss, it’s not in the End but here in the overworld.”

“Who is it?”

The trio shared a stare, the odd ball stuck in their throat making it hard for them to reveal who. They need as many as they could and the chances of having many people to fight would drastically decrease upon hearing the name but it’s better than lying to them, that’s what they all thought at the moment.

“Who is it?” The governess repeats, getting antsy at how long it’s taking them to answer.

“Herobrine.”

They all heard the shaky exhales and whispered curses from the people in the area while the governess looked away, disappointed. She was hoping for a different mob and not the man who previously took their territory, but at the same time, she also knew who.

Seeing their reactions, the trio started to panic but before Fundy could even try consoling them, the governess then spoke up.

“The people need their real leader, where’s Technoblade?”

“Techno’s gone, he was taken away with Quackity.”

The governess’ eyes hardened at that, and Fundy was quick to notice the hesitance in them which made his heart drop. Knowing that they’re going to decline it, honestly, if they weren’t desperate enough to come back, no one from Cogchamp would’ve wanted to fight a boss who literally killed all the gods in the world just by himself.

“I-I’m really sorry--”

“I’ll come with you.” The deep voice of Matt says beside them, shocking the trio. “I’m tired of this, I wanna go home man… I miss my family, I have a kid to take care of.”

The governess stared at him with a sympathetic look, because she too, wants to leave the game. But the fear of dying while opposing Herobrine felt like netherite walls keeping her in place.

But from this brave admission, the lanky knight from across the room also raised his hand despite the protest his friend beside him hissed out. “I-I’ll go as well.”

“You can barely kill a zombie without screaming, dude.”

“But I’m not staying here all my life, I was supposed to propose to my boyfriend.”

And with the two courageous examples, everyone’s hands slowly rose up. Hesitant yet desperate to leave the cursed world like the trio and the people back home. With the mass agreeing, the governess had no other reason to back out when her people agreed.

With a sigh, she nods. "We'll arrange a town gathering, get ready."

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

2.9K 130 14
A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about himself either. His name is blank from his...
81.1K 4.7K 46
"Don't die before we get back." Tommy shot back, unable to bring himself to smile. He turned and started towards the store. "C'mon Tubbo." Tubbo fo...
1.9K 108 8
131K 4.6K 76
[COMPLETED] A bunch of friends living together! Sounds cool doesn't it? Well, things don't always go the way you think it would go. Including the fac...