The guy in the last seat *OLD...

By BiPoLar_bitch

THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISH I WILL BE REWRITING IT ON ANOTHER BOOK ITS GANNA BE THE SAME NAME ITS JUST GOING TO B... More

Chapter 1 *edited*
Chapter 2 *edited*
Chapter 3 *editing*
Chapter 4 *rewriting*
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
News

Chapter 30

30 1 2
By BiPoLar_bitch

So i have to get my head back into school, because I cant fail my grade! I have put two of my books on hold but from time to time ill try to upload!

Anyways, yea this chapter goes out to my cyber sister @shygirl17 and to my bestfriend @starlight2344

ENJOY!!!

*******************************

Valeria's PoV

Gosh I feel terrible! It has been days since Marcoz told me he was a werewolf and a vampire. He looked soo sexy as a wolf and when he showed me his fangs... Damn he is sexy. His brown eyes that darkened to black when he's mad. When he is happy they lighten to a hazel like color. His lips. Dont get me started on those babies. Gosh soo soft yet firm. The light pink color they take and after we kiss they turn a darker shade of pink. I wish i could kiss him but i have a burning fever. Speaking of fever where is my mother with my chicken soup??

"Ama!! Don ta mi sopa?" (mom were is my soup?) i scream at her ignoring the aching pain on my throat. I didn't sleep well at night, because of the damn fever, and i was feeling damn cranky. I needed my beauty sleep! I also wanted to take a shower. I felt so sticky. My mom wouldn't let me shower; she said that i would get a cold, but really right now I didn't care if I got a cold all i wanted was a shower.

"Valeria, mija can i enter?" my mom asked in her deep accent. When I didnt answer her she popped her head inside. I nodded my head and she came in with a bowl of soup.

"Sweetheart, Marcoz called and said that he would be coming later." she said as she sat down. I looked up at her my eyes weary.

"Ok, but can i take a shower?" i asked her. She looked at me and nodded. 

"Ok but only because you smell like your grandma." I laughed and ate my soup savoring the hint of limon it had. Once I finished I stood up and stripped out of my dirty clothes turning on the water. Once it was just right i stepped in and took the most relaxing shower.

When i was done I used my Spiderman towel to dry my hair and my batman towel to dry my body. I finished applying on my bath and body lotion and but on my black bra and matching panties. I wanted to look good even if he wasn't going to see my undergarments. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a V-necked light blue shirt. I slipped on a pair of Vans and black hood. When I finished I walked to living room. I was sick and tired of laying in bed, and for some strange reason i missed my little brother and sister pestering me. As i neared the living room i could hear Dora the Explore talk. Gosh i hate that bitch! When i was little she asked what my favorite part of the episode was, and as i was talking she started talking! She never let me finish what i was going to say. I saw Violet pout as Dora started talking without letting her finish. Eric on the other hand just laughed at his throwing his action figure at her. She stuck her touge our at him. I laughed at them making them stop their fight and stare.

"VALERIA!!" they both screamed jumping on me making me fall. Gosh i missed them.

"YES!!" i screamed back hugging them.

"We missed you! Mommy wouldn't let us go inside to see you. We thought you were dead." Violet said to me crossing her little arm on her chest and pouting. I flicked her bottom lip laughing at her glare. Eric started pulling at my shirt. I turned to look at him pouting. He reached up and flicked my lip. I laughed and they joined.

"Come on guys who wants to watch The Amazing Spiderman?" i asked them and they both raised their hands running to the living room; plotting their butts on the couch. I walked over and put on the amazing Spiderman.

We were half way thru the movie when the doorbell ran. We looked at each other. I laughed as they yelled and ran to the door.

"MARCOZ!!!" When did he get so famous? I walked behind them. When i reached the door they were already clinging on to him like leeches.

"Hey, leeches get off my man." I said smirking at their shocked faces. Eric dropped down and ran to me. Violet on the other hand held on to him tighter.

"No!!! He's mine." She told me with a glare. I looked at her challenging her. She looked at Marcoz and he chuckled.

"I can be shared!" he said laughing. Eric ran back to the living room not wanting to miss spiderman.

"Violet you're going to miss the good part!" Eric yelled from the living room. In a flash Violet forgot Marcoz and ran. I laughed at Marcoz shocked face.

"What can I say? Spiderman is loved very much in my house." i said sobbering up. He glared at me pouting. I walked to him and flicked his lip. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug.

"Why haven't I seen you in so long?" he asked me kissing the top of my head. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Because I was sick you moron." I said to him trying to hold my down my laughter from he look in his face.

"Shut up women." He said pulling me in for a kiss. When he pulled away i sighed in delight.

"I missed your kisses." I told him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him in for another kiss. We pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat. We looked at my father with shocked expressions. Damn how embarrassing!! My dad saw our faces and started laughing. I glared at him.

"Apa!" i said to him in a deadly tone. He looked at me with an innocent look.

"Oh gosh you should have seen your faces!" he said walking away laughing. I glared at him. I hear Marcoz laugh besides me. He wrapped an arm around me.

"Hey, lets go to the movies." he suggested and i nooded. He grabbed my hand and rushed me out of my house. I screamed at my mom that i was going out and slammed the door. This was going to be fun.

                                                             ♫☼£▲

Joseph's PoV

Marcoz had come earlier to tell me that Celeste now had a small army. I was nervous. I had no idea what to do but it had to be soon. I was sitting with Gaby in my room. It was our last day before we had to go back to school.

"Hey Joseph we should go somewhere." she said laying back on my bed. I crawled on top of her and looked at her in the eye. I saw her eyes flicker to my lips and back. I leaned in close our lips touching softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck burring her hands in my hair. I groaned when she pulled at my hair silently begging me for more. I deepened the kiss nibbling on her bottom lip making her moan. She opened her mouth allowing me for an entrance. Our tongues battled mine winning in the end. I pulled away trailing butterfly kisses down her jaw and neck. When i reached the place were her neck and collar bone met she arched her back moaning. I pulled away making her pout.

"I'm sorry babe, but I rather stop now then do something we will both regret." I told her pulling her to sit on my lap. She crossed her arms still pouting.

"Who said that we would regret it?" she said shocking me at the anger in her voice. Gosh that is how it sounded.

"I didn't mean it like that!" I told her grabbing her chin and making her look at me.

"Then what did you mean?" she asked me her eyes sparkling with tears.

"I want our first time to be special. I don't want to have to worry about my parents or family." I told her capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. I could feel the tears streaming down her face as we kissed. I pulled away, and with the pad of my thumb I brushed away her tears kissing her eyelids. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist in a tight embrace and held her there.

"Come on." I told her standing up and pulling her to the door. She stumbled a little on the way down the stairs.

"What the hell! Joseph were are we going?" She asked me stomping in the middle of the living room.

"We, my lady, are going out!" I told her pushing her out the door. She grumbled and started walking on her own. I could tell she was frustrated. We walked to my Camaro and climbed in. I loved the smell of leather and fresh pine that my Camaro held. I never used this car anymore after my dad gave me a pickup truck. I love that truck it was old yet firm.

I was starled from my thoughts by a beautiful voice. "Are you seriously checking out your car?"

I smiled sheepishly and she laughed. "Wow, men and their cars."

"Shut up! What about women and their clothes and girly shit?" i asked her and she stopped laughing. She gave me a look that could kill.

"I'm not like that. I don't really care about what I wear! I love converse? Sure I'll give you that, but I don't give a fuck about make-up or heels. I'm not like all those barbie bitches!" she told me her voice full of rage. Her hands were emitting flames. She was breathing hard.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." i told her sincerely. She looked at me and her eyes reflected flames. When our eyes meet the flames died down. I grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss. She responded right away moving her lips in sync with mine. I smiled against her lips and pulled away.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked confused. I laughed at her face causing her to pout.

"You look soo cute!" i told her. I turned the engine on, hearing it come to life. I pulled away from the drive-way. I headed to our destination. On way there we talked and joked around. When we arrived there she gasped.

"Joseph I haven't been here since i was a kid." she said looking at the park in front of us. I smiled at her. I hadn't been to this part since I was 12, but i still remembered it perfectly. This place was the only place that I felt save when I was a kid.

"I'm glad you like it. I haven't been here since I was 12, but I remember it very well. Now come on I have to show you something." i told her unbuckling our seat belts. I got out of the car and hoped over the hood to the other side opening her door. She laughed and got out taking my hand. We walked around for a bit.

"Ok now come on before I forget." i told her grabbing her hand and dragging her thru the forest. She laughed at my act and followed. After about 5 minutes of walking she started whining about her feet.

"Gosh, Gaby I haven't heard any girl complain this much!" i told her smirking at the pout she gave me. I laughed and kept on dragging her. After another 5 minutes we finally reached our final destination. I heard her gasp. In front of us was a small creek with flowers and grass surrounding its exterior. I found this place when i was around 6 years. I told Marcoz about this place awhile ago when he wanted to take Valeria out.

"It's beautiful Joseph." she said walking to the middle of the clearing. I laughed and followed hugging her from behind.

"I know." i whispered to her ear grinning with satisfaction when she shivered. We stayed there for awhile embraced in each others arms. After a bit i pulled away.

"Now I brought you here to show you my wolf. Would you like to see him?" I asked her. She nodded. I went behind a tree and shed from my clothes. Closing my eyes i connected to my wolf, Damian, and launched out from the tree. I heard her gasp then scream.

                                                           ♫☼♥♀♪§

Gaby's PoV

Joseph went behind a tree after asking me if i wanted to see his wolf. I said yes and he left. I waited and when he came back he was a black wolf. I gasped, but then I screamed. I felt a pain like i had never felt. I fell to my knees and closed my eyes. I felt someone nudge me with their nose and i knew it was Joseph, but before i could respond i was already unctions.

                                                                  ♥

When i opened my eyes it was all white and i was at home in the basement were i practiced my powers. There in a leather chair was my father. I walked towards him. He stood up and walked to me hugging me. I hugged him back crying. I missed them even if I didn't act like I did.

"It's ok baby girl." He said pulling away and brushing away my tears.

"Whats happening apa?" i asked him.

"Well baby girl take a seat and i'll explain." he said walking me to the leather chair while he said in a wooden chair.

"Ok Gaby I know Joseph's mom, Francia, already told you that i was a leopard shifter. Gaby that pain you felt were your bone's trying to rearrange to a leopard shape. Your mother and I didn't know if you were going to be both since it had never happened, but you are. I want you to train hard as both. Once you learn how to connect both, and use them both at the same time you will be ready. It's going to be hard, but your mother and I know you can do it. You are after all the most powerful enchantress in the world. Joseph and Marcoz will help you. They are very powerful shifters. Valeria is going to be of advantage. Finally Zac and Leslie will help you greatly, but you guys have to come together and work together. Now I have to go." he said disappearing and leaving me in the dark with many questions and doubts.

                                                               ♥

 I woke up once again to a blinding light. I raised my hand to cover my eyes, but I couldn't move it. I started to panic. Was I dead? I thought to myself, but I must have said it out loud when i heard a chuckle.

"Gaby, you're not dead!" my mate said still chuckling. I sat up and smacked his chest.

"What happened?" I asked him rubbing my temples. The sudden movement made me get dizzy. He looked at me with concern. I waved him off.

"Well after I shifted into my sexy ass wolf you passed out." he said pouting at the end. I laughed.

"Who said you were a sexy ass wolf?" I asked. He looked at me with mock hurt.

"You did of course." he said looking proud. I laughed really hard at that.

"What the hell?" i said in between laughs. He looked at me glared.

"Ok, ok now tell me why did you faint?" he asked me his eyes filled with curiosity and concern.

"To be truthful my body was hurting and I screamed, but I have no idea why i passed out. It wasn't that bad of a pain." I told him and continued. "Also while i was passed out my dad told me that I was a leopard shifter and that the pain was caused by my bones rearranging. He said that you and Marcoz were very powerful shifters, and that Valeria, Zac and Leslie were going to be of advantage and will help us greatly, but we had to work together." I finished looking at him for a reaction. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Joseph what are you hidding from me?" I asked him. He looked at me a little shocked.

"Well... Er there is a war that is going to happen between some people of our pack including me and Marcoz against Celeste." he said rubbing the back of his neck looking at me with a sheepish smile. I sighed.

"You could have told me! I want to help." i told him and he smiled.

"Baby girl, I dont want you to get hurt." he said hugging me. I sighed with frustration. I hated it when people underestimated me and didnt let me help just because i was a girl.

"But i want to help!" i told him looking up at him with pleading eyes. He laughed.

"Fine, but for now we probably want to tell Marcoz and Valeria. Also don't forget about Leslie and Zac we have to become friends. Not only because of the war but because they are cool kids." he said making me laugh. I nodded and smiled. I guess i could do that. I am also going to train extra hard, but before i could get any further i needed some questions answered and for that i was going to need my mother.

"Ok! I can do that!" i told him pulling him down for a kiss. He smiled against my lips and pulled away spinning me around. I laughed.

"Put me down peanut!" i told him making him chuckle. He set me down and i crossed my arms pouting. He chuckled.

"Come one baby doll, lets go to the swings!" he said throwing me over his shoulders. I laughed and let him carry me to the swings.

********************************************

OMG finally! i have been writing this since Friday! :D jk Saturday! :D

I made this super long because i dont know when ill have time to upload! :D

Anyways! I love you guys and ill love yall more is i get some reads and votes!! i would really love quotes! :D

♥ BiPoLaR_bitch 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2.2K 71
*Book 3 of Queen of the Underworld Series* It's do or die for Anastasia and her family as an old foe disguised as a new threat circles them like a sh...
8K 328 23
When 8 school friends gather at night inside of their local middle school, HCMS, for a school board game, they realize they're the only ones to show...
3.4K 177 14
They were off limits. My brother's best friends; who are brothers themselves. Dark, broody, tatted and all kinds of mysterious. Did I mention they'r...
2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...