LOUIE (COMPLETED)

By jossmstr

Leo is the one who could stay. Moving to Canada is the last shot to stay for Leo, and in spite of being ready... More

DEDICATION
0: Sheez, almost, but not quite
1: torture me a little
2: after you
3: you can't hide everything
4: pansamantala
5: let's not push away each other
6: ex
7: act
8: same fate
9: everything all fine
10: Ron, I want you to go
11: No, I will stay
12: Promise
Final: Smiled
Notes

LOUIE

15 1 0
By jossmstr

Leo is the one who could stay.

Moving to Canada is the last shot to stay for Leo, and in spite of being ready of what might come, he found himself still getting confounded by what happened. He's crossed this path again, he's shed the same tears again, he's broke down on the same cold floor like before, yet he never learns to get used to it. Despite everything that had happened, Leo never lose hope; if no one could find themselves to stay, then he would.

However, will he still find the courage and willingness to stay if he's the one being forced to just walk away, like how everyone else do in this world? He kept saying he could stay, he will find reasons if there are none, he will take any risk, just to prove his decision. Will Leo still be keen on staying or just leave like how Louie painfully expected him to do?

Start: September 6, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 294 30
*BOOK 1 COMPLETE* CHAPTERS 0-24 Louis and Harry meet, having to share an apartment with one another above a small bakery shop. When Louis learns th...
4.6K 130 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
38.8K 2.3K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
8.2K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...