UNEXPECTEDLY | Jirosé

By AROO_BAA

remember it's just a fanfiction all rights reserved ✓ Cr: AROO_BAA plagiarism is crime ⚠️ written by : AROO_B... More

DISLAIMER⚠️
H U R T B Y M Y W O R D S
I M P O R T A N T
O L D F R I E N D
P E R I O D S
D I S A P P O I N T E D
M O O D Y
F O R G O T
C A U S E Y O U A I N ' T W O R T H B E L I E V E
P E R S O N A L S E C R E T A R Y
R E A S O N
R I D E
NOT AN UPDATE
F E L L
AUTOR-NIM
M O V I E N I G H T
C O N F E S S
B I R T H D A Y
A R G U M E N T
R O S É W H I P P E D
E N J O Y M E N T
H U R T
R E S I G N
W H A T I S Y O U R S A N D W H A T I S M I N E
D E V I L S I D E B A C K
AUTHOR-NIM
P A S S E D O U T
P R E G N A N T
A/N
M A R R I G E
F I N D I N G A B O U T S E U L G I ' S P R E G N A N A C Y
I D F C
S A D
R E A S O N B E H I N D H E R T E A R S
C O M P L E T I N G P R O M I S E
UPDATE
D R A M A
P A R K C H A N E Y O L
M A R R I A G E ? ?
G E T T I N G T H E F A K E P A P E R S
T R E A T F R O M R O S E'
M E E T ?
K N O W I N G A B O U T S E U L G I ' S P R E G N A N C Y
Y O U C A N ' T E S C A P E F R O M M E D E A R
👀💸
I C A N ' T T A K E I T A N Y M O R E 💔
O F F T O A U S T R A L I A
GET TO KNOW ABOUT SEULGI
MEET ?
NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDING ??
BACK TO THE COMPANY FOR A DAY
PARTY
M O R N I N G

M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G

336 11 2
By AROO_BAA

J I M I N

TIME SKIP ( SEULGI'S BIRTHDAY)

I arrive at her birthday , near the forest.

I arrived and hopped off and saw rose also hopped off from her car.

As soon as she noticed me she smiled and walk towards me.

" Good morning sir " she said and bowed in which I bowed back to her.

" Supp??" I asked she smiled and replied " good wbu?" She asked back " totally fine " I smiled and she responded with smiled too.

We were talking when a car came towards us and there 4 guys came out of it and sehun also.

The jerk , punk.

Whatever he walk towards us and stand beside rose and smiled at her obviously she smiled back awakwardly. 

" Sup rosie ??" He asked and smiled at her sweetly.

" Fine " she said while feeling awkward and nice a bit.

C H A E Y O U N G

I was feeling so awkward when that sehun guy was beside me I moved a bit to make up some space between us.

" Hey guyssssss" I heard seulgi said and run towards us and jimin rolled his eyes.

"Pffft" I heard him.

" Wassup guys??" Seulgi asked and we all replied that we are ok.

But actually I wasn't when she is beside jimin.

I rolled my eyes secretly and forced a smile to her.

" Let's go in , the party is about to start" she said and smiled and we all was about to go inside.

" Wait sehun " she said and he nodded and we all continue going in.

" You know~" seulgi said something but I didn't heard anything cause i was already inside the house.

S E U L G I

"you know what you have to do right ??" I asked sehun and he nodded.

" Ofc I know but....."

" But what ....?" I asked him. 

" What if I got fail ...??" He asked while looking down.

" Don't worry nothing is gonna happen just if you got fail I won't blame you it's ok but .... Try your best to win okay....?" I asked while tapped his back.

"Ok " he said and smiled.

" Now we should go now before they caught us " he said and I nodded and we both left separately.

J I M I N

T

heir so-called party was started I was not interested so I went to the kitchen side to drink the waster.

When I come back I saw rosé laughing with her friends.

I was staring at her how can she be so pretty her outfit:

my outfit:

I am now staring at her which make her look at me.

I immediately look away like nothing happened.

" Jimin-ahh" I heard taehyung called me I turn around and saw him coming towards me.

I smiled at him , he smiled back and we started to talk.

Until I got a call.

I checked and it was rosé's secretary.

I decided to pick it after a minute.

Till that I walk outside.

" Hello ??" I asked pretending like I was busy.

" Sorry to disturb you sir cause rosé was not picking the call the why I call you that the Choi company's secretary said that they want to have a meeting tomorrow" rosé's secretary said and which make me kinda angry.

" Tell them ok and when they arrive there and when they arrive there then cancel it , they should know about how time is fucking important to me " I said angrily and hang-up.

I went inside and didn't saw rose.

I walk towards seugli and asked her.

" Where is rosé , I mean as a boss it's my responsibility" I said.

" Oh idk but I saw her going outside with sehun and both were holding their hands" seulgi said which make me angry.

So all the time she was making me fook how dare she , I love her from my heart while she didn't so all of that was a drama ..... But.... when she was drunk....? Maybe she wasn't that's why she is with HIM right now if she love me then she would be here with me but she didn't wait for me.
So she played with me get ready rossanné you played with me you don't know that I am also known as a 'PLAYER'.
they both were in love ...? About her drunkness?? Maybe she don't love him at that time but she didn't right now cause maybe he gave her something.
I also remember her smile and everything when he gives her a fucking ring.

I decide to find her.

I was finding her until I got tired and decided to take a rest while I was breathing heavily and the most annyojg thing was it was late at night like it's around 11:46 at night , I was resting beside the tree.

When I heard someone talking.

" You are mine now " sehun said and smirked and snaked his arms around her tiny waist.

" W-what??" She asked I was about to walk forward.

I shouldn't cause that's their personal matter.

I leave there with heavy heart I felt tears started to form in my eyes , I wipe it and walk back.

C H A E Y O U N G

" Rose??" I heard sehun said and I looked back and saw him he was smiling there.

" Come I want to talk to you jimin told me to call you somewhere " he said and I looked at my friend and they gave me a teasing one look I ignored them and jisoo eunnie nodded and I followed him.

We were walking around when we already reached to a jungle I was scared bit I trust him and jimin as well and jimin must he there so I don't need to be scared.

Until he stopped.

He walked closer to me which make me scared and flinch as well , he snaked his arms around my waist and said

"you are mine now" he said and smirked.

" W-what ??" I asked while trying to release from his fucking grip.

" Sorry but he didn't call you and I want to tell you something that I like you rose since -------------- "

PAAK*

"How dare you am I a toy in front of you , you mother fu**** I am a girl how dare you bring me here and touch me without m-my permiss-ssion?" I asked while tears started streaming down my cheeks.

" Sorry but I didn't mean to ---"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP JUST SHIT THE FUCK UP!!" I yelled and left.

S E H U N

I smirked and rub my cheek , she slap me really hard ahh!!!

" I win" I mumbled an left too btw I was also scared hehe.

Seulgi is gonna give me alooooot of money yeah.

I left.

C H A E Y O U N G

When I come back I was crying mess.

I entered after wiping my useless tears.

I saw jimin look at me while he was looking angry he hold seulgi's hand and drag her with him upstairs. 

I sat on the staircase and started crying while everyone was enjoying and the stairs wa at a little bit at a side so no one noticed me.

" Rose ?? Why are you crying ??" I heard someone said I wiped my tears and looked up and saw worried face taehyung.

" Nothing just can you drop me at my house ??" I asked while stand up and was about to leave when he hold my wrist.

" Plz tell me what happened?? Did you and jimin got some misunderstanding??" Be asked while I shook my head.

" Then..." He asked.

" Nothing j-just bring m-me home and p-plz don't tell jimi-in " I said while crying.

" Why???" He asked with little bit of loud voice.

" Plz " I said as he nodded and we both go outside and we left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.3K 44
jimin is most rudest and coldest guy in his school despite being that he is more popular because of his looks and talent not to forgot he is BTS memb...
336K 10.2K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
116K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020
1M 37.9K 28
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...