Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Barbaric

8.5K 455 53
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Morning sunshine." Jungkook yelled kicking the sleeping figure of an alpha on the ground. The other groaned on the hard impact of kick.

Kook think it through.

"I've thought it through. Shut the fuck up if you ain't going to help me."

Kook you do realize....

"I've lived enough with you to realize your potentials JK. And we never have been on same page so it isn't that of an issue for me."

You fucker don't deserve respect, mark my words.

"Oh i know that sir."

Do whatever you want to do.

Before Jungkook could say anything JK already abandoned him. Jungkook do feel guilty for his temperament but he got no one other to show his temperament.

He has the surety that JK isn't going to leave him, at the end of the day they are one body, one soul but others, the matter isn't that simple there, people get offended by words.

You are a fucking fucker. You know that right.

"I very much know that. Thank you."

One day I'll actually leave you.

"I'll wait for that day then." Jungkook can clearly hear his wolf huffing and he gets pure joy by teasing his wolf like that.

"Cut me slack kid, i can put you in your place in no time." Mr. Choi said in hoarse voice.

"Oh I'd love to see you in action Choi."

"Manners kid." And just as the words left his mouth, Jungkook pressed his chained hands under his feet. Mr. Choi groaned.

"Put me in my place please." Jungkook crouched down gripping his chin and looking in into an eye. "Come on make a move."

"Let my hand free and I'll tell you." Despite the beaten up state Mr. Choi was fueling him at his full. A sick plan of escaping he made at night.

"Oh sure. Let's see how skilled are you. Other than back stabbing and hitting below the belt are you really a man or not." Jungkook smirked breaking the chains with his hands.

"You'll regret it." Mr. Choi said glaring at him and massaging his wrists.

"Oh i forgot to close the door." Jungkook gasped dramatically and shook hi head. "Irresponsible me."

"Wrong move Jungkook." Mr. Choi smirked and just like he planed he tried to attack Jungkook and when he held his hands up to defend he tied his hands with a looped rope which was tied at the pole by other end.

Jungkook smirked on Choi's dumbness.

"Fucking bastard." Jungkook yelled, breaking the rope and kicked Choi at his back causing him to hit the door forcefully, locking at by an auto-lock.

"It's closed now." Jungkook smiled like a baby, so innocently like nothing's happening.

Choi dropped to the ground, face first. Jungkook sat down beside him and tich him by the tongue.

"The most respectful and honored person of Blood Moon pack and this condition. Ouch, I'm hurt." Jungkook mocked him. Just in a swift second he gritted his teeth, "maybe you would've done the homework properly. l can hear your filthy thoughts loud and clear."

Choi tried to look up at him but his condition wasn't that good. His whole body covered in cuts and bruises, shirt torn and limping his body to move because of the amount of beating he has to go through. But they say habit is a habit.

Jungkook stopped when he heard Choi laughing.

"You my friend are very immature, you see the problem isn't me....... It's you." Choi sat up looking at Jungkook. Jungkook just tilted his head, maintaining the glare.

"Jeon Jaehyung....... Unlucky i must say. Seriously was good with everyone but had to go through such amount of pain and suffering. He loved her, loved her a lot, trusted her with his life and ended up dead." Choi stopped, a smirk playing on his face.

"You know what was the problem? You. Your birth made things bad for them. Tell me one thing, how did you born when she wasn't at home like you have seen, the truth is they were somewhat better before you, they loved eachother, had sex alot of times but things started to get ugly when you were made. She was kind enough to keep you in her womb for so long and then a true blood, must have been hell for her." Choi chuckled, the words were effecting Jungkook and that was his plus point.

"I've been there the whole time, she loved him...... before you. She made him breakfast, she took care of him and in return he loved her, alot. And then you came, they parted away, of course why would she want you, you almost killed her, you were never on her todo list and you getting born was the decision she despised her whole life. It got her away from her husband, her love, of course she cursed you. That was when she started to crave other men, starting to get close to........me." Jungkook stumbled, tears threatened to fall but he wiped them harshly.

"S-shut up. SHUT UP." Jungkook pulled the hands up to his ears.

"It hurts right? Truth always  hurts." Choi laughed. Jungkook was shaking while holding his hands up to his head tightly.

"You were the bad decision, she told me that for thousands of times." Jungkook looked up to him, blood shot eyes.

"J-JK."

I'm right here. Let me....

"And you know what's the case with your mate? Well you remain the constant problem." Choi stood up, standing face to face with Jungkook.

"Did you respect him? Have you ever given him the place he deserves? Wasn't you the one who almost made him bleed to death? Didn't you rape him? Is it really fare to cry over a baby that was the result of your lust?" Every question was like a bomb to Jungkook's heart. All of it was true and he knew it.

"Oh poor Jungkook, it hurts right? Come on you can cry. After all what else you can do?" Choi pushed him by poking the finger to his chest.

"Taehyung has always been a desire to any alpha, if it was anyone else at your place he would've given him the most respected place in their lives and would have given him all the love he deserves. Are you any better than me Jungkook? You did the same, worse even. I still am a stranger, but you...... you are his mate, your deeds effect him more." Choi's smirk widened.

"D-Do something.... Pl-please."

You wish my command.

"Choi...." The sudden voice of JK made Choi to take a step back.

"Choi Yeonjun. Was he?" Jungkook was confused on the question. Why was JK dragging Taehyung's brother in it.

Suddenly Jungkook's nails started to grow big, fangs erupted.

"You must have felt happy when he died, but sad your experiment failed..... You failed, as a husband, as a father.....AS A MAN." Jk scratched his thighs. Choi fell to the ground.

"Stand up coward." He pulled him up, smashing his back of the head to the door and yelling on his face .

"What was it like? Killing your wife for an unknown woman? Expecting a true blood to be formed from a human child. HOW DOES IT FEELS TO KILL SO MANY INNOCENT LIVES?" Another punch landed on his face.

"Speaking the shit about my father, what was it like to be the one who got beaten by him, he kicked your ass quiet a time didn't he? Remember the day when he found you on your way to his house, near the lake, other side of the mountain. He left you drenched in your blood. Didn't he? Forgot that already?" Jungkook was like his body left his soul, what's happening and what the hell is JK talking about.

"Just to let you know, your failed experiment is Taehyung's brother, he found him and took him in, he helped him get over your deeds, gave him a life and was a better caretaker than his real asshole father. This ends here Choi, you and I, we are done." Jk gripped his neck with his claws pushing him further into the door and applying as much as pressure as he can.

Choi felt the air pressure getting less, his breathing getting rag, slowly pain Started to kick in. He desperately tapped on Jungkook's hand for air.

"L-le-t g-go. L-e-t me s-s-see hi-m" Jungkook smirked (JK smirked).

Jk gripped his arms, pulling them with such force that made his arms popping out of the joint, blood bursting out like a fountain, staining Jungkook's clothes and face. His hand still intact with Choi's neck making it hard for him to even move, trashing was far difficult thing.

"You heal quickly. Alpha aren't you." He smirked. "Let's make a deep cut."

He held his hand up in the air, nails growing into a sharp claw and with a swift moment his hand going right through him and gripping his vertebral column, and pulled it breaking it with a cracking sound, and pulled his hand out.

"You won't be missed." Jk said with a chuckle. Considering his situation, the final painful blow was digging his claw in his chest and gripping his heart, giving it a light squeeze and looked at his face.

Jungkook moved slightly close to his ear and whispered "He is better without you, his brother is better than his asshole father."

And with a final squeeze he pulled his heart out, making Choi's body drop to the ground with a thud and he dropped the heart over his pale ash body.

"End of story." And JK calmed down. Jungkook stumbled over his feet, holding the wall for support to keep standing.

That might be the second time when his hands are clumsy like this, legs trembling and finding it hard to breath. First was when he saw Taehyung dying.

This time it's again Taehyung.

The story and rage of his mother long forgotten, it's now his deeds and what Choi said. That makes sense, since he was born he never saw his parents at good terms, they must have been happy before his birth. And Taehyung, in that case he alone is responsible for all his hardships.

"I-It's all...... all because of me." Jungkook dropped on his knees, holding his chest in pain, finding it really hard to breathe or even see clearly.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Taehyung was with Beakhyun and Jimin talking and laughing. Telling them about how he feels ever since Jungkook has confessed to him. The amount of satisfaction and his dream coming true.

"I'm so happy for you Tae, you deserve all the happiness in this world." Jimin hugged him.

"How's it going with Yoongi hyung?"

"We are on good terms now." Jimin smiled, his crescent eyes smile.

"That's really good. I'm really happy. Every hardship ends now." Taehyung said side hugging his friend.

"TaeTae what's the plan for tomorrow? It'll be your first birthday in this house, i want to celebrate it t a grand level." Beakhyun jumped in happiness.

Taehyung and Jimin both laughed.

"Yeonjun was saying he....." Taehyung gasped, slipping off of the chair and landing on his knees to the ground, one hand over his chest and the other supporting his falling body.

"Tae what happened?"

"W-Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I-I don't know..... what is it?"

"F-Find him.....He is..... He is in pain...." Taehyung's eyes were shut close.

Basement.... He is in basement.

"Base-Basement.... Ta-Take me to him."

Jimin and Beakhyun helped him walk yo the basement. He ran inside as soon as he was near and there he saw Jungkook holding his chest, sweating alot.

"J-Jungkook you.... You okay?" Taehyung ran holding him securely in his arms.

"H-Hurts..."

"Jungkook.... It's.... It's gonna be okay... just... just breathe. Come on breathe for me."

"C-can't..." Jungkook whispered digging his head in Taehyung's chest. "H-Hurts."

"What's happening to him?" Jimin said panicked.

"Heart attack maybe."

"Call the doctor hurry up please." Taehyung shouted on which Beakhyun ran outside.

"Kook..... stay calm. Yo-You'll be okay." Jimin sat down, placing a secure hand over his forehead and brushing back the hairs.

"Kook... keep your eyes open oaky, stay with me doctor will be here soon."

"M-ma-ke it s-stop..." just like that Jungkook fainted, holding upto Jimin's hand and snuggling into Taehyung.

Hello Army 💜💜
I hope I didn't disappoint you. Please let me know about how was the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
954K 54.2K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
1.5M 59.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
128K 4.4K 36
Taehyung a male Omega , whom everyone hates why ??... Called him Betrayer, A weak omega he have no one who loves him. But still trying to live his l...