His wolf secret

By Izabellaamazing

Harry Potter has been through a lot he was abused, abandoned, and, the most shocking, a wolf blood. Read as H... More

When it started
Ok well what do I do now
Finding what he needs
Soon to come
Please answer
Almost time
Morning before
Full moon pt.1
Full moon pt.2
Restless sleep
Where are you
Not a chapter
Who shall out run who
Going down
Sleep, freakout, and questions
Lies
Hidden from sight
Not a chapter
Flash backs and findings out
Glamours come off
Starting to heal
Idk what to name this chapter
Calming down
Telling them
Talking to friends
Midnight talks and drawings
Shopping
Harry's drawing book pictures
A problem
Waiting them out
Oh no
Run till you can"t feel anything
Unlikly findings
Not a chapter
Having some fun
I've made a decision
Peaceful sleep
Let the race begin
Cross the finish line and final chapter

Secrets are out and chaos as happened

1.7K 43 3
By Izabellaamazing

3rd person POV

                       (Trigger warning)

(When they get back to Grimauled place)

Sirius, Remus, and Harry were standing outside Grimauled place about to walk in. Harry knew that his secret was gonna come out to his friends eventually but not this early.

"Are you going to tell them everything?" Remus asked as they went inside.

Harry shrugged.

"It depends on how they react to the first part." Harry said not looking forward to this at all.

"It'll be fine. They're your friends. They already know about me, and they excepted me." Remus reassured him.

"Yeah well you didn't try to attack them. Well you did but it was the full moon." Harry said walking as slow as possible as to delay what was to come as much as possible.

"It's going to be fine." Sirius said while opening the door to where everyone was.

They walked in, Harry taking an interest in the ground. He glanced up, and he saw Ron, hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George all sitting nervously glancing between themselves and Harry.

Harry walked over and sat down nervously after getting a little nudge from Sirius. The adults sat down too. To listen and help if need be. They sat there in silence for what felt like an eternity, until Ron finally spoke up.

"Is someone going to tell us what happened and why Harry's eyes turned yellow and his veins black." Ron said having enough of the dreadful silence and anticipation.

"Um I guess I have some explaining to do." Harry said shifting nervously, and keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Ok so I'm a wolfblood," Harry started, " which is pretty much a werewolf but smaller and they are born not bitten."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hermione questioned.

"Well I didn't know until my first transformation which was over the summer." Harry explained.

"But that doesn't explain what's been going on with you." Fred started.

"Or at least most of what's been going on." George finished in their twin talk.

"Let's just say the Dursleys aren't the nicest people, and I got kicked out." Harry said quietly.

"When did that happen?" Ginny asked surprised.

"Over the summer the beginning of it." Harry stated not liking where these questions were going.

"Where did you go cause you didn't come here until the second month of summer?" Hermione asked suspiciously.

"Well I lived in the woods close by." Harry said laughing nervously.

"What!" The they all yelled in unison.

"It's not a big deal it was only for a week or so." Harry said trying to calm them.

"Mom, Dad, how are you not reacting to this?" Ron practically yelled, unintentionally making Harry flinch from the loud noise and chaos.

"We already knew. It's fine." Molly responded calmly as not to infuse more chaos.

"It's not fine. Harry spent who knows how long in the woods all alone with no one to help him!" Ginny joined in.

"Look I know but it's in the past now and Harry is safe with us." Arthur said trying to reason with his children.

With that they nodded sitting back down knowing that nothing would change even if they yelled about it.

"I knew those muggles were bad but for them to kick you out." Ron said in disbelief.

"Yeah, well they did a lot of things you wouldn't believe." Harry laughed nervously for what seemed like the thousandth time now.

He couldn't believe he was about to tell his friends that he was abused but he goes nothing.

"What do you mean by that Harry." The twins said together in their twin talk.

"They may or may not have starved and hit me. But it wasn't that bad." Harry said quickly after seeing their shocked and enraged faces.

"Not that bad?" Sirius questioned, "Harry you had bruises and cuts and more wounds all over your body from them and we don't even know what else. You could barely eat without throwing up. I think that's at least a little worse than 'not that bad'." Sirius said in utter disbelief.

Harry just shrugged in response. Sirius knew it would take a lot more than him telling Harry it was worse than he thought to get him to actually be convinced.

Once again there was utter chaos, all the kids except for Harry got up some yelling about how they were going to kill the Dursleys and some yelling in disbelief that they hadn't known and why the adults weren't freaking out. Harry just sat there watching everything unfold, the noise was reaching a knew volume and Harry had to cover his highly sensitive ears because the noise was not only loud but bringing on another flash back. He covered his ears, rocking back and forth as it started.

                             Flash back

It was one of those nights that Uncle Vernon was not happy, something about work, Harry didn't know he just knew that he was going to feel the pain no matter what he did.

"Mutt, you better get your sorry self down here before I come up there and drag you down here myself!" He screamed making Harry shake more as he scrambled to get to his uncle before his already inevitable beating got worse.

Once he got closer he realized he smelled alcohol on his uncle. Harry knew exactly what that meant, he would end up getting beaten to a pulp and left having to drag himself up to his room once his uncle passed out from both the alcohol and the workout of beating the crap out of him.

Harry looked around for anything out of place but couldn't see anything. These beating were worse than any others when they were for no reason and he was drunk.

He now stood in front of his uncle, his no neck, vein popping out of his forehead, red faced uncle.

"BOY YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT THIS TIME!!" Uncle Vernon yelled storming towards him ready to punch Harry in the face.

Harry knew it was coming but the first hit always came as a surprise. He stumbled back a bit, soon his back hit the wall and he recoiled and made himself as small as possible. Uncle Vernon stomped over as quick as his Big legs could take him, which wasn't that quick. As he hobbled over he took off his belt and began beating Harry once more. It took everything in Harry not to scream as it came down everywhere it could making new wounds and opening old ones.

"THIS WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU STUPID MUTT!!!" He screamed kicking Harry right in the ribs until Harry heard a sickening crack. Vernon then got a knife and pinned Harry to the ground as he carved words and lines deep into Harry's flesh.

Harry was continuously beaten until his uncle could no longer stay awake, he then went into the living room and passed out on the couch. Harry lay where he was for about 5 minutes before hauling himself up the stairs and into his room deciding to clean up the still wet blood and everything else in the morning.

End of flashback

"It's ok, you're with us now, it's me Sirius it's ok." Harry heard someone call, it was distant at first but it slowly got closer.

"It's ok. you're safe."

(Sirius POV. A few minutes earlier)

Remus, Molly, Arthur, and I were trying to calm down the kids, who were yelling in outrage now knowing that Harry had been abused at the hands of the Dursleys and they were just now finding out. I looked over to see how Harry was reacting to the chaos and saw him covering his ears, eyes wide open, rocking back and forth. I knew from experience that he was having a flash back, countless times Remus or James would have to help me with mine from when I was getting abused by my family.

I walked over to him, sat down, and started carding my fingers through his hair as I tried to bring him out of his state.

Soon the other kids were calm and were sent to their rooms as not to crowd Harry with too many people. Harry soon came out of his state and looked around frantically, relaxing slightly when he realized where he was. He quickly uncurled from his protective ball and readjusted slightly.

                     3rd person POV

"I'm sorry." Harry said with his head down.

"What for." Remus asked

"For making such a big deal out of my abuse." Harry said sounding ashamed.

"Harry your abuse is serious, you were not making a big deal about it if anything you're under reacting." Remus said making Harry look him in the eyes.

Harry only nodded.

"Well I'm going to start on dinner, we're having chicken and mashed potatoes." Molly said standing up.

"Can I help." Harry asked quietly.

"Of course dear. I would love some company in the kitchen." Molly said cheerfully.

Hey guys I'm going to end it here. So so sorry this took so long but with school and sports it's hard but I will continue this for quite a while. Vote and comment and I will try to move this story on I feel like it's not going anywhere so I'll try. As always I love you bye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 686 7
This story goes through Orion Sirius-John Lupin-Black's (Harry's) life starting from when Remus is pregnant with Orion through to Orion being pulled...
1.9K 95 10
DISCONTINUED ON WATTPAD, IT'LL BE CONTINUED ON AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/works/35360056 The Start by gryffinshit Lucius Malfoy made a mistake. ...
Bloodred By F

Fanfiction

96K 2K 15
When Harry is finally home after a hard fourth year his uncle's abuse is worse than ever. |Harmione| Trigger warning: abuse completed, total word cou...
85.7K 3.1K 13
[Written with @Huffinglepuff! (check out her instagram!)] Remus Lupin was an observant professor. He knew how it felt to be ignored, so he gave speci...